Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Apr 22 2017, 08:46 AM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Apr 22 2017, 03:43 AM) *

Lol, Khajiit posted this on the update thread over there:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8SbUC-UaAxE

Thought it was fitting

Aw, one of my favorite songs!

Khajiit isn't a huge G'n'R fan, but he does like Cold November Rain, Knockin' on Heaven's Door, and Welcome to the Jungle.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Apr 28 2017, 06:10 PM
Post #123

Councilor
Group Icon

The old forums just went read-only as I was using them. I'd replied to a topic, then went to do the same on another, and the reply, quote and similar buttons had gone. Spooky!!

Correction: It appears that I can still report a post, and edit my old posts (just not create a new one).

This post has been edited by ghastley: Apr 28 2017, 06:15 PM

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 28 2017, 06:15 PM
Post #124

Ancient
Group Icon

A moment of silence for Bethsoft forums.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hZY5DBmgC_A

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Apr 28 2017, 06:16 PM

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mirocu
post Apr 28 2017, 06:29 PM
Post #125

Spam Meister
Group Icon

Unless the new place and my mind change drastically for the better, Bethnet will not see me or my feathers.

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 28 2017, 06:42 PM
Post #126

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mirocu @ Apr 28 2017, 12:29 PM) *

Unless the new place and my mind change drastically for the better, Bethnet will not see me or my feathers.

Well, Khajiit got to where he was tired of discussing speculation on new games and was primarily posting in the community discussion forum. He never felt as comfortable there as he does here with sharing his characters' goings on either. If they get a community discussion forum over there, this one will probably still post regularly, but until then Chorrol will be Khajiit's one and only Bethesda game forum.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mirocu
post Apr 28 2017, 06:47 PM
Post #127

Spam Meister
Group Icon

I've had as many as three forums going and for a long time too, only with a different third forum. Now I'm down to two which perhaps will make my focus a bit better smile.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 28 2017, 06:58 PM
Post #128

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mirocu @ Apr 28 2017, 12:47 PM) *

I've had as many as three forums going and for a long time too, only with a different third forum. Now I'm down to two which perhaps will make my focus a bit better smile.gif

Lol, see good in bad, good philosophy! Wise man say, it doesn't rain everyday!

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mirocu
post Apr 28 2017, 07:05 PM
Post #129

Spam Meister
Group Icon

And wise farmer say; rain is good laugh.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 28 2017, 07:24 PM
Post #130

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mirocu @ Apr 28 2017, 01:05 PM) *

And wise farmer say; rain is good laugh.gif

As with everything, moderation!

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Decrepit
post Apr 28 2017, 07:46 PM
Post #131

Master
Group Icon

Participated with some regularity in two Beth-centric forums since my arrival here, then added a third to give bethesda.net a fair shake. The count now stands at two again. Whether two or three or however many, for the most part my contributions can be copied and pasted from one forum to next with little to no alteration. Yes, they are equally incoherent wherever you chance upon them.

I once prepared a good many posts beforehand in my word-processor of choice, giving them thought and polish before seen online. Alas for all parties concerned, those days seem all but behind me. I just don't often possess the mental energy and/or sticktoitiveness I once did. I almost always wing it these days, subjecting all and sundry to my many brain farts and honest flubs.

On a slightly sad note, I moved the now defunct official forum from its second-spot position on my Firefox "new tab" link page. For the time being it remains in a lower position. But the link page houses only twelve sites. When next something new needs a spot on the page, the "good old" forum is the logical link to remove. Maybe I'll feel less nostalgically attached to the old forum by then.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 28 2017, 07:52 PM
Post #132

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Decrepit @ Apr 28 2017, 01:46 PM) *

Participated with some regularity in two Beth-centric forums since my arrival here, then added a third to give bethesda.net a fair shake. The count now stands at two again. Whether two or three or however many, for the most part my contributions can be copied and pasted from one forum to next with little to no alteration. Yes, they are equally incoherent wherever you chance upon them.

I once prepared a good many posts beforehand in my word-processor of choice, giving them thought and polish before seen online. Alas for all parties concerned, those days seem all but behind me. I just don't often possess the mental energy and/or sticktoitiveness I once did. I almost always wing it these days, subjecting all and sundry to my many brain farts and honest flubs.

On a slightly sad note, I moved the now defunct official forum from its second-spot position on my Firefox "new tab" link page. For the time being it remains in a lower position. But the link page houses only twelve sites. When next something new needs a spot on the page, the "good old" forum is the logical link to remove. Maybe I'll feel less nostalgically attached to the old forum by then.

Well Khajiit finds your posts easy to understand and coherent. This one had a similar dilemma today. He was going to delete the Bethsoft bookmark on his phone but just couldn't do it.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
mirocu
post Apr 28 2017, 07:56 PM
Post #133

Spam Meister
Group Icon

I will keep my bookmark and have in fact added more. I like going back and browse around smile.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 28 2017, 07:58 PM
Post #134

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mirocu @ Apr 28 2017, 01:56 PM) *

I will keep my bookmark and have in fact added more. I like going back and browse around smile.gif

Khajiit has decided too as well!

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 28 2017, 08:52 PM
Post #135

Paladin
Group Icon

It's sad indeed but less so for me I think. Buffy and I only live in one game at a time and our current home is ESO. So the only game I have installed is ESO - made by Zenimax. So I just belong to Chorrol, Zen Official forums and Cain's wonderful site over at Haven.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 28 2017, 09:11 PM
Post #136

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Apr 28 2017, 02:52 PM) *

It's sad indeed but less so for me I think. Buffy and I only live in one game at a time and our current home is ESO. So the only game I have installed is ESO - made by Zenimax. So I just belong to Chorrol, Zen Official forums and Cain's wonderful site over at Haven.

Khajiit should probably join the Zen forums for ESO purposes.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 28 2017, 09:17 PM
Post #137

Paladin
Group Icon

The Zen official forums are quite a bit like the old BethSoft forums. Easy to use, loads of members and tons of expert info. Also like the BethSoft forums, plenty of ungracious members as well. Lol.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 28 2017, 09:22 PM
Post #138

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Apr 28 2017, 03:17 PM) *

The Zen official forums are quite a bit like the old BethSoft forums. Easy to use, loads of members and tons of expert info. Also like the BethSoft forums, plenty of ungracious members as well. Lol.

Meh, Khajiit can ignore the ungracious ones, lol

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Decrepit
post Apr 29 2017, 02:43 AM
Post #139

Master
Group Icon

Discovered the oddest thing. Visited the now defunct "old" forums while ago thinking to copy and past a recent thread entry into Bethesda.net. Finding the entry in question, I was surprised to see its EDIT button intact. The button works! I was able to edit the post. I did not, however, attempt to SAVE the edit. That button remains too, but I didn't want to risk screwing things up should it not behave as expected.

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Apr 29 2017, 04:32 PM
Post #140

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Decrepit @ Apr 28 2017, 08:43 PM) *

Discovered the oddest thing. Visited the now defunct "old" forums while ago thinking to copy and past a recent thread entry into Bethesda.net. Finding the entry in question, I was surprised to see its EDIT button intact. The button works! I was able to edit the post. I did not, however, attempt to SAVE the edit. That button remains too, but I didn't want to risk screwing things up should it not behave as expected.

Yeah, this one guesses they wanted folks to be able to edit stuff. In theory you could edit your last post over there and start brand new conversations (if anyone was paying attention).

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post

10 Pages V « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:52 PM