17 Pages V « < 15 16 17  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dreams, dreams we've had inspired by videogames :lol:
Renee
post Sep 24 2019, 12:58 PM
Post #321

Councilor
Group Icon

Interesting, both of you. My Jeep has a stick shift, it is fun to drive (sometimes). mirocu you have been talking about Doom 3 ... ever since I have known you. Best to just get it over and play the game again. emot-ninja1.gif

I had some Mycharonna dreams last night, probably because I gave Lopov one of her saves (so he could mod-test it). For those who don't know, she's my spookiest character; the only one I have somewhat of a 2-way communication with. I don't remember any of my dreams with her though. Maybe that's a good thing. evillol.gif

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Sep 24 2019, 03:33 PM
Post #322

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Sep 24 2019, 01:58 PM) *

mirocu you have been talking about Doom 3 ... ever since I have known you. Best to just get it over and play the game again. emot-ninja1.gif

Nope. Game too boring and guns effing useless.

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Oct 7 2019, 03:47 PM
Post #323

Ancient
Group Icon

Had yet another Doom dream last night, but this one was different. Instead of it being based off Doom 3, it was based off Doom 2016. That makes a change! laugh.gif

I was following Doom Slayer when we came upon some debris which he needed to clear. That meant he couldn't shoot the monsters so I decided to take his gun (the starter pistol) and help him. Problem was, it didn't work for me. So I went to him and had him "authorize" it for me so I could use it. At some point I also used the railgun but I think it was the one from Quake 2.

Shortly thereafter it was all done and we went through a whirlwind and got to an office looking place where a businessman greeted us. I gave back the pistol and then the dream ended.

Crikey, it really was different to my usual Doom dreams! tongue.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Renee
post Oct 8 2019, 01:45 PM
Post #324

Councilor
Group Icon

One of these days I'm going to have to watch a Doom Let's Play video, to see what all the fuss is about. It sounds like an intense game.
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Oct 8 2019, 03:55 PM
Post #325

Ancient
Group Icon

It is. But I don't know why I keep dreaming about it. I've had WAY more hours on Oblivion and Fallout 3 but I never dream about those games sad.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Renee
post Oct 8 2019, 05:44 PM
Post #326

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mirocu @ Oct 8 2019, 10:55 AM) *

It is. But I don't know why I keep dreaming about it. I've had WAY more hours on Oblivion and Fallout 3 but I never dream about those games sad.gif

That sucks. I do feel for you. Some of my Bethesda-type dreams are ones I'll never forget. Such as being with Marge N. Overra in that D.C, Cafe. Or Sarah Phimm showing up as a ghost, and picking me up and letting me float along with her. blink.gif smile.gif

Or Mycharonna scaring the [censored] out of me occasionally. :ninja;
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Oct 31 2019, 03:14 PM
Post #327

Knower
Group Icon

Had an awfully strange dream this morning when I went back to bed. It's kind of hard to explain, but I was in Fallout. I was actually in the game, but I was aware it was a game, so I guess the technology was advanced enough you could actually put yourself in the game.

Anyway, I was traveling around and saw this freeway of sorts going to what was supposed to be Hollywood. There were other players around me as well. As I am wont to do sometimes in the games, I like going to the furthest boundaries of the game world just to see how far I can go and what I can see. Suddenly, the freeway stretched out and the abandoned and flipped-over cars were less in the way. I was able to go to Hollywood in the Fallout universe! Long story short, I got to explore a bit before I woke up...

...But after I woke up (and I must have been in a really deep sleep, because my alarm went off and I didn't register it or that is was meant for me), I thought about the dream...and there was no way that that was Hollywood I went to. Not in California at least. It looked more like one of those Old West towns that look more modernized now--the ones where you can still see the Old West architecture and influence. Maybe it was some Hollywood out west that I was subconsciously aware of, but I doubt it.

--------------------
"When we understand the events that occur to us, the events become history. History is understanding. Otherwise, we are all just dumb animals trying to get in out of the cold."
-Hasphat Antabolis, TESIII: Morrowind

"What matters is that we act. That we do what's right, when confronted with evil."
-Martin Septim, TESIV: Oblivion
+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 2 2019, 04:35 PM
Post #328

Councilor
Group Icon

That would be pretty fun, a Fallout game based in Hollywood. The expansion pack would probably be Beverly Hills. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post

17 Pages V « < 15 16 17
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2019 - 08:19 AM