Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Oblivion 1400 AD, Make it Medieval
polski_orzel
post Apr 7 2006, 05:27 AM
Post #1

Associate

K I just go an Idea. Why not make Oblivion like 1400 Europe/ Asia. We can have a capital city from each major nation, east to west. So like London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Copenhaggen, Rome, Krakow, Constantinople, Kiev, Hong Kong and Seoul.....

And Each city will have its countries architecture. So notice how I didn't add a portugese city, cause Spain and Portugal are similar. Same with like Glasgow/Edinburgh, are similar to English. There could be these races:
Brtish
Latin
Muslim
Viking
Central/Eastern European
Asian

Each races would have it specialties like in history. So Asian can be smart and agile. Central/ Eastern Euro can be fast, Endurance and if possible cavalry, if not then personality and mercantile. (cause they are all really cheap and good talkers) Vikings can be heavily armoured and kinda like nords. Brits can be good archers and swordsmen. Latin can be kinda like the medium race, where everying thing is kinda equal.

Armour would be made acording to the time. So lots of different ring and plates. Each cities gaurds would have a tunic relative to the nation.

I also want to make you able to attack on horseback, or atleast fire arrows.

PLEASE COMMENT AND IF YOU CAN DO ANY MODELING SKINNING, SCRIPTING OR RESEARCH PLEASE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Time
post Apr 7 2006, 06:04 AM
Post #2

Associate

That sounds like a TC to me.. I don't know if anyone is willing to do that much work.. but I too would like to at least shoot arrows while riding a horse

--------------------
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
+Quote Post
IronWhim
post Apr 11 2006, 04:43 AM
Post #3

Associate

The only problems with this scenario are that the viking era ended with the Battle of Hastings in 1066 and that Asia was all but undiscovered. Aside from that, there's a great pen and paper RPG called Ars Magica. I'm pretty sure that Atlas has a free PDF on their website. It's a good intro to roleplaying in a medieval world.
+Quote Post
polski_orzel
post Apr 11 2006, 05:38 AM
Post #4

Associate

lolz I just realisized that, but by vikings I meant like Danes/swedes. Because they still carried on in some culture + the byzintines had varangians. But 1400 was just a random date. It could be 1300, 1200, 1100, but not lower than that. Maybe 11 is better...
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 12:42 AM