9 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lissa Cristenn: The Redguard Archress
King Coin
post May 26 2011, 05:12 PM
Post #41

Master
Group Icon

We start the chapter with Lissa supporting Jessie and by the end of the chapter their roles are reversed! Poor Lissa, I hope it isn't her father haunting her and trying to kill her (I sincerely doubt it though).

Lol I really enjoyed the part where Jessie and Rihanae were trying to shut Lissa up while she asks a whole bunch of questions about the death of an old man in the Imperial City.

I think it is a bit strange that the guard called it a murder though.

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Acadian
post May 28 2011, 01:00 AM
Post #42

Paladin
Group Icon

How clever! As soon as Jesse spelled the name to Nerussa the first time, I figured out what it spelled backwards. As I said, how clever!

That's about the only real clue they have. Very fun episode!

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post May 29 2011, 07:12 AM
Post #43

Ancient
Group Icon

I finally got a little free time to read some of these stories I've been missing !! Great Write !!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Jun 1 2011, 02:03 PM
Post #44

Knower
Group Icon

mALX: I'm so happy you are reading the journal! hope you are enjoying it! smile.gif

Acadian: Hehe, I'm glad the revelation of his name wasn't too easy to spot! I also like how the revelation of his name surrounds Leinahtan in even more mystery! smile.gif thank you for reading .

King Coin: I loved the role reversal to smile.gif Lissa and Jessie's friendship is interesting. I made an edit to the murder comment as i understand what you ment. thank you. smile.gif

PREVIOUSLY: during a spot of breakfast in the Wawnet Inn, Lissa and Jessie talk about where Leinahtan could have come from. After a long discussion the barmaid, Nerussa, discoveres something odd about Leinahtan's name; which deeply distresses Lissa.

10. Chapter 4 ~ Journey To Chorrol ~ Part 2

Jessie and I walked to Chorrol in silence. The air was dense due to the negative atmosphere I was giving off. The darkening sky suited my mood completely. I couldn’t help how I was feeling; I’d just discovered that my dad had been trying to kill me.

We don’t know it’s him…

If it was him… why? What have I done to make him want to rid me of my life? I thought he loved me. It was him who told me to explore the world and now he was trying to kill me?

It just doesn’t make a bit of sense.

I walked; confused. I could see Jessie turning her head, trying to start a conversation. She never did try to speak to me. She was smart. I only would have snapped at her if she even try to say one word of encouragement toward me.

I just felt completely miserable. Even the sunset didn’t lift my mood; it was a beautiful thing to look at but I felt nothing. Nothing at all.

And if it wasn’t him, why would my nemesis come up with a clever ruse by using dad’s name backwards? Maybe Rihanae was right; he wanted to break me down when I discovered the origins of ‘Leinahtan’. But that just seemed like so much effort to go to just to wear my spirits thin.

It just doesn’t make SENSE!

I quickened my pace without realising; Jessie struggling to catch up with me. It was all just too much to handle. I didn’t understand what was going on; why anyone would even want to kill me.

It didn’t make sense. Nothing made sense.

I carried on walking; Jessie desperately trying to keep up. I could feel tears forming behind my eyes again; but this time I resisted the urge to have a good cry. I didn’t want sympathy; that would mean that the whole ‘Leinahtan’ thing was really bothering me. I had convinced Jessie that I believed that it wasn’t really my dad and I didn’t want her to think I was lying to her. If I was completely honest I didn’t know what to think. Not any more.

Everything I knew was gone; shattered by a single name. Life was confusing and aggravating enough as it was, now I just didn’t have the strength to carry on pretending that my life was perfect.

Everything had changed.

“Lissa, are you okay?” Jessie asked me; finally catching up.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Why wouldn’t I be?”

Jessie looked at me with a worried expression on her face.

“Okay. But you can talk to me; you do know that?”

I nodded and smiled; a forced smile. We continued to walk and before long we ended up at a fort. The first ancient building I had seen in Cyrodiil; well that I had close contact with, anyway.

“Jessie, what is this place?” I asked her, slightly baffled.

“Um… Fort Ash I think.” She replied; sounding less impressed about the structure than myself.

We walked through the walls of the fort where the footpath continued. I slowed my pace to have a really good look at my surroundings. It was absolutely beautiful; amazing, even. I’d seen a lot of things on my travels but forts and castles were my absolute favourite. There was just something about them which made my heart flutter; a true romance. But my mood was soon worried when a khajiit decided to block our path.

“Uh oh…” said Jessie.

I looked at the khajiit; unthreatened. His mouth grew into a freaky, toothy smile; if he was supposed to be scary I wasn’t getting that vibe. I walked towards him; Jessie remaining on the spot.

“You’re money or your life!” The khajiit threatened. I wasn’t intimidated at all; but I decided to play him.

“Please, I have no money…” I told him.

“Well then I’ll just have to take your life instead. Actually, I prefer it that way-“

“Wait! I haven’t finished.” I said. “Rude.”

I reached into my bag a pulled out my purse.

“I haven’t got any money… APART from this.” I said, opening the purse and taking out a few coins. “You want it; don’t you?”

“Lissa, what are you doing?” Jessie said; worried.

“Oh, Lissa. You show him!” Rihanae cheered.

The khajiit highwayman came walking slowly toward me; he looked angry.

“Nobody plays me, little redguard.” He snarled; removing his battleaxe from his backstrap and wielding it ready for attack. I smiled; removing Shatterheart from my back strap.

“You want to fight a lady? Shame on you.” I said.

He ran toward me, yelling at me; swing his battleaxe. I ducked to avoid decapitation and performed a back flip to avoid damage.

“JESSIE! SUMMON!” I commanded; Jessie did, without hesitation.

I ran toward the highwayman and jumped over his head, quickly spinning onced I’d landed and swung Shatterheart, hitting his back. He swung his axe again, and I ducked; kicking his legs in the process. The highwayman stumbled in surprise.

“You are a worthy opponent.” He said, before running toward me again. I could see Jessie behind him trying to control her skeleton summon; to no avail.

“JESSIE! JUST USE YOUR BOW!” I shouted at her.

Before I had a chance to see whether or not she heard me the khajiit was too close for comfort. I unequipped Shatterheart and performed 4 backwards somersaults to avoid him, moving further away from him with each one; which I thought was quite impressive.

He was father away from me now, so I took the opportunity to equip my bow, line up a shot and fire. Perfect headshot.

“Woo!” I screamed in delight. One of my first fights with a person and I won. I did feel remorse that I killed a living being but I had to defend myself. If I regretted every kill I performed I would never go out.

“Well done, Lissa. That was quite impressive!” Rihanae congratulated me.

“Thanks.” I replied; exhausted, but pleased. I saw Jessie run towards me, the skeleton following her. A smile was on her face.

“You were amazing! Sorry I wasn’t any help…” She said.

“It’s fine. He’s been dealt with now.” I said; trying to reassure her. “Let’s go.”

Jessie nodded in agreement as we carried on heading toward Chorrol.

We stood outside Weynon Priory; the place where I would find Jeffery. I removed the amulet the Emperor gave me and looked at it.

“Wow, that’s pretty!” Jessie said before looking back at me. “Shall we go in?”

I nodded as I put the amulet back in my bag. The area was beautiful. The greenery was lush and the buildings were quite the eye candy. There was a chapel as well. If I’m honest I didn’t really understand what I priory was exactly; but I knew for a fact that I liked what I saw.
We entered the building which I could only assume was some sort of living area house place. As soon as we entered the building we were approached by a monk; a miserable looking monk.

“I am Prior Maborel. Can I help you with something?” He asked me; before noticing Jessie. “Ah, well if it didn’t little Jessie. How are you doing?”

“I’m good, thank you. This is my friend, Lissa.”

“Ah, a pleasure to meet you.” He said, reaching his hand for mine for a handshake; which I accepted.

“Likewise.” I said.

“So what is your business here?” He asked me; releasing his grip.

“Well I need to talk to Jeffery-“

“Jauffre-” Jessie corrected me.

“Jauffre. Is he here?” I asked.

“Why yes. He is in his office. Up those stairs and to the right hand side.” Maborel smiled.

“Thanks.” I said; smiling back at him. Jessie and I walked up the stairs and to the right; Maborel’s directions were tricky to follow.

Haha, I’m so funny…

“At least you make someone laugh.” Rihanae said.

I ignored his comment and walked towards a desk at the end of the room where an old-ish man sat reading a book. He noticed us stood in front of him and raised his head.

“May I help you?” He asked me.

“Hi Jauffre!” Jessie greeted; excited.

“Well if it isn’t my favourite conjurer. How are you? How nice of you to visit.”

“Actually, we are here on business.” I said before Jessie had a chance to talk. I really didn’t have time for idle chatter.

“And what business could this be?” Jauffre asked me.

I took out the amulet and placed it on Jauffre’s desk; he looked pretty baffled.

“How on Nirn did you get this?” He asked me; slightly bewildered.

“Well…”

I managed to tell him everything about the emperor and I; and I was met with an earnest look on his face.

“As unbelievable as your story sounds, I believe you.”

“Really?” I said; slightly baffled that he believed me, a perfect stranger.

“You must now do something for me. You…”

“Waiiiit a second. I was just told to deliver the amulet, and I’ve done that; now I must be off.” I said, turning to leave.

“Okay, but if you do decide to help, you know where I am. The emperor trusted you; that mean’s something Lissa. I trust you’ll make the right decision… in time.”

His attempts at trying to make me feel guilty almost worked; almost. I nodded at him and turned to leave; Jessie hugged Jauffre goodbye then followed.

Me? Why am I so important?

We left the residential building and headed toward Chorrol; until I heard something that stopped me in my tracks.

“Can you hear that?” I said to Jessie; rather thrilled

“No, what?” she replied.

I could hear the whinnying of horses.

“THAT!” I shouted; running toward the sound. Next to the building there was a large archway which led to a stable; a stable filled with horses.

“AHHH!” I screamed. I loved horses. When I was younger I could remember my dad and cousin Clesa running the stables. Horses were my passion. I remember playing with Clesa and her friend Tandilwen when I was younger in the stables. I loved horses. I LOVED them!

“Can I ride one?” I asked Jessie.

“Well Maborel lets me ride his paint horse some-”

I didn’t let her finish as I leapt on the only paint horse in the stable; which made it panic. It whinnied quite loudly and tried to knock me off by sudden jolts of it’s back legs.

“Easy…” I said, trying to calm the horse down. It didn’t work. The horse was out of control; running and jolting its limbs everywhere. I was slightly scared; but I couldn’t show the horse that I was panicking. Jessie was shouting after me and the horse ran around the priory; she tried chasing the horse but was highly unsuccessful in catching up.

The horse ran two laps around the priory before ending back up in the stables; jumping over the wall and landing in the sheep pen opposite. Strangely, the sheep seemed to cal the horse down. I saw Jessie run into the pen; she looked very out of breath.

“Are you ok?” she asked me. I looked at her, shock spread across my face.

“Can we go to Chorrol now? Please?”

“Oh Lissa…”
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Jun 1 2011, 03:45 PM
Post #45

Master
Group Icon

She never did try to speak to me. She was smart. I only would have snapped at her if she even try to say one word of encouragement toward me.

essie looked at me with a worried expression on her face.

“Okay. But you can talk to me; you do know that?”

Not quite!

More stupid highway men. Why are they always Khajiit?

“Well done, Lissa. That was quite impressive!”

Hey, that wasn't even sarcasm!

And it's Jauffre lol

Good job scaring the crap out of that poor horse

--------------------

+Quote Post
Grits
post Jun 1 2011, 10:51 PM
Post #46

Councilor
Group Icon

I love how having a Guardian Spirit gives Lissa someone to talk to in a potentially lonely world. Although it seems Jessie doesn’t leave too many breaks in the conversation! I’m interested to see where Lissa’s journey takes her next. smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jun 2 2011, 12:36 AM
Post #47

Paladin
Group Icon

I see Lissa's been practicing her Khajiit-dazzling Kung Fu leaps and flips! tongue.gif

Good thinking, Lissa! You agreed to drop the amulet off with Jeffrey and you did so. I think you are wise to avoid mission creep here. He can just send his Blades to go do whatever he has in mind.

And so, after giving Jesse a demonstration in dressage, it's finally to Chorrol methinks.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Lady Syl
post Jun 2 2011, 03:16 PM
Post #48

Finder
Group Icon

Chapter 2 review

First of all--WOOT!! Rihanae is Bosmer!!!! Wood elves rule the day! coolgrin.gif

Anyway, back to the story... tongue.gif I like Rihanae--not just because he's Bosmer... His conversations with Lissa are amusing and it looks like she will definitely have to grow into her spirit guide! laugh.gif

And high five to Lissa for her words to the Dunmer in prison--"Oh, I do hope you're not talking to me..." I was thinking, you tell him, girl! I especially loved the phrase, "I'll have you singing the falsetto..." That one made me lmao...

Lissa is such a great character! Whistling during the escape with the Emperor... Telling him she's crazy... lol--this all seems classic Lissa and it is very fitting.

On a more serious note, I like how at the end of chapter two, Lissa was able to feel something for Captain Renault, and to feel empathy for any family she might have... She may be young and crazy (I'm thinking she wasn't entirely lying to the Emperor... tongue.gif ), she still has the capacity to empathize with other people--this is a wonderful characteristic, and it makes me love Lissa all the more.

--------------------
Warning: I am totally insane. But I'll tell you a secret--all the best people are.

Memoirs of a Madwoman
+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Jun 3 2011, 03:51 PM
Post #49

Knower
Group Icon

Lady Syl: Your comments genuinly warm my heart! I'm so pleased that you are enjoying the journal smile.gif

Acadian: Lissa is very spry, why not show off her dazzling acrobatics during combat ;P I could just picture Lissa doing it. Haha.

Grits: i'm so pleased that you are reading! Yes, having a GS does have it's upsides, but the no privicy part will get to Lissa eventually, i'm sure tongue.gif

King Coin: i'm glad you enjoyed the chapter! lol, it seem's that just because Lissa likes horses doesn't mean they like her! haha.

PREVIOULSY: Lissa and Jessie make it to Weynon Priory and deliever tha Amulet of Kings; but Lissa leaves before Jauffre can make a proposal. Lissa sees a horse and takes the oportunity to have a good old ride; scaring it half to death in the process.

11. Chapter 4 ~ Journey to Chorrol ~ Part 3

After the drama involving Maborel’s horse, Jessie and I headed toward Chorrol; of which the journey took no more than half an hour. We walked toward the city; surrounded by large walls and lush greenery. We walked past a stable where chestnut horses were sold.

I think after what happened I should stay away from horses… for now anyway.

We continued to walk until we reached the large door leading into the city.

“Why, hello Jessie!” greeted one of the guards stood upright by the large door. “Welcome home.”

Jessie smiled at him and the two guards at each end of the door pushed it open; revealing the most beautiful sight I had ever had the privilege of witnessing.

“Wow.” I said in amazement. I had never been to Chorrol before; and the first impression I got was bewildering. Opposite the entrance doors stood a large statue of a man holding an injured man who was lying on the floor; or he was dead, I wasn’t to sure. To the left was, what I could only assume, was the main residential area as old looking houses stood erect in a large cluster. To the right was a path leading to the castle; which I knew I had to visit at some point.

“So, where to now?” I asked Jessie.

“Follow me; we’re going to the mages guild.” She replied. It was about time we got here as I wanted to learn a conjuration spell.

I can’t wait to summon something! I wonder if it’s possible to summon a handsome redguard…

I pondered that thought as Jessie led me to the guild. Walking up the path behind the statue we ended up at a large oak tree; houses and the two guilds stood in a circular fashion around the oaken landmark. I continued to stand looking amazed. It was incredible how a town so unimpressive could be so gorgeous.

“This truly is a beautiful town” Rihanae said.

“It really is…” I said; before changing the subject. “Hey, earlier you replied to something I was thinking about. You can hear my thought’s now?”

“I could always hear your thoughts; I just thought it would be better not to tell you. The things I have heard are not for the ears of others.”

I stood embarrassed at Rihanae’s revelation; but eventually I shook it off. It’s only me that can hear anything he had to say so I wasn’t to bothered by it.

Not long after mine and Rihanae’s conversation, Jessie and I were approached by a friendly looking argonian; well as friendly as an argonian can look anyway.

“Hello you must be new in town. How are you?” she asked me; at least I think she was a she. Argonian’s confused me.

“I’m very well, thank you.” I replied; very politely

“Hey Dar-Ma, how are you? Hows your mother?” Jessie asked her.

“We are very well that you Jessie. It’s nice to see you home.” She said with a smile.

She then turned back to me and reached for my hand, which I took.

“Well I just wanted to introduce myself. I love meeting new people!” she smiled.

“Haha, I can tell! Well it was a pleasure to meet you Darla.”

“Dar-Ma.” She said kindly.

“Oh… is that how you say thank you or something?” I asked.

"Oh, Lissa..."

“No, her name is Dar-Ma.” Jessie whispered to me.

“OH! I’m really sorry! Me and names don’t get on very well!” I apologized; highly embarrassed.

“It’s fine…” Dar-Ma said; clearly waiting for me to reveal my name.

“Oh sorry! I’m Lissa. Cristenn.”

“Well it was a pleasure to meet you, Miss Cristenn!” she said. She nodded at me; then Jessie, before heading off down the path. I turned to Jessie.

“I feel so embarrassed!”

“Don’t. It was a simple mistake.” She laughed. I could feel myself blushing as we continued to the guild. I looked at the floor to hide my shame; resulting in me crashing into someone; or something.

“I’m so sorry.” I said, looking at who I bumped into. A female altmer. An angry looking female altmer.

“Why don’t you look where you are going!” she said, bitterly.

Just as I was about to say something to her Jessie pulled me away from confrontation.

“Don’t dignify her with a response. Earana is a nasty piece of work.” She said, dragging me into the mages guild.

We entered the door to be greeted by another argonian.

“Ah, Jessie, I thought you’d be back eventually.” He said. He turned to me. “And you brought a friend?”

“Yes Teekneeus, this is Lissa. She wants to learn something in conjuration.”

“Then you have come to the right place!” He told me. He stood at my side and put his hand on my back, guiding me and Jessie to a desk at the end of the hall.

“So what are you wanting to learn, little Lissa?” he asked me.

“Anything really.” I said.

“You two talk; I’m going to find my dad.” Said Jessie, heading towards a staircase leading to the second floor.

“Now Lissa you do understand the anything you learn will be minor? Am I correct in assuming magic isn’t your main field?”

“Yeah. I mean no, it’s not. I’m an apprentice in Restoration but that’s it.”

Teekneeus looked at me with a sigh.

“Well your best bet it to seek out Alberic Litte. He may be able to teach you something suitable for your current level.”

“Um, okay.” I said. I felt awkward after Jessie left me alone in a place where I didn’t know anyone.

“Wait here, I shall see if I can find him for you.” Teekneeus said, patting me on the shoulder before leaving me stood like a loser while he searched.

“I hope your expectations aren’t too high, Lissa.” Said Rihanae. For the first time I was truly glad for his company.

What do you mean?

“What I mean is that you are barely even a novice in the form of conjuration. You won’t be able to summon anything until you are at least at apprentice level.”

Ahh, that sucks!

I was slightly disappointed as I was really excited about summoning a hunky hunk; but it seems that wasn’t likely to happen.

Well what will I be able to do then?

“I’m not sure. You may possibly learn a binding armour spell, but I’m not to sure.”

That’s helpful!

I was sarcastic, of course. Eventually Teekneeus came back to me with a Breton man; who had this creepy smile on his face.

“Lissa, this is Alberic Litte.” Teekneeus said; I was quite amazed that I could remember his name to be honest.

“Hello Alby! I hear you can teach me something!” I said to him.

“I sure can!” He said, excited. “I’ve thought of something perfect for you!”

“BOOTS!” I said to the barmaid of the Grey Mare.

“That sounds disappointing.” She said, laughing.

“I don’t need to summon boot when mine are perfectly fine.”

“Well look on the bright side; you learnt something in conjuration!” She said. I looked at her and grinned. I liked this girl.

“Yeah you’re right. I sound like an ungrateful child, don’t I?”

“No, you were disappointed. It’s acceptable.” She said, smiling a dazzling set of perfect teeth. I was jealous.

“I’m Lissa.” I said.

“Emfrid.” She replied.

“Might I just say that you are insanely beautiful!” I informed her. “What is your secret?”

“Haha, mainly water and lot’s of vegetables!” she joked.

We laughed together for a little while, but I began to notice a slight hint of sadness in Emfrid’s eyes.

“Hey. You okay?” I asked her; slightly concerned.

“Yes, it’s nothing.” She said.

“Come on, tell me.” I persisted, “us girls have gotta stick together!”

She looked at me and smiled that beautiful smile again. I was envious of her beauty; only slightly.

“Well there is this man and I quite like him but he is hardly ever in here.”

“Does this man have a name?”

“Well, yes, but I’m not sure I should say anything…”

“Look, I’m new in town. Don’t know a soul. You can tell me. I won’t know the guy.”

She smiled at me again and then she leaned over the bar slightly to whisper in my ear.

“His name is…”

Suddenly the door to the Grey Mare burst open to reveal Jessie.

“Where have you been?” she asked me; she sounded a bit angry.

“To Morrowind, why?” I replied sarcastically. Jessie didn’t look impressed.

“That’s not funny, I’ve been really worried!” she panicked.

I looked at her, confused. I had no idea why she would be worried.

“Why were you worried?”

“Because Earana is after you!”

“WHAT?” Said Rihanae.

“What? Why?” I said; slightly surprised.

“She is paranoid that you want to kill her. She heard a rumour that someone is hunting her down and she assumes it is you because you’re new in town.”

“That’s rubbish.” I said. I looked at Emfrid who had the same look of worry on her face that Jessie did.

“I would leave, Lissa. Really. Earana is slightly on the… crazy side.”

“Wait this is all too much. What is going on?”

“She will have the whole city believing that you are an assassin.”

“WAIT A MINUTE! I haven’t done anything and now I’m being accused of being an assassin?”

Jessie sat down on the stool next to me.

“No, all I’m saying is that you should leave before she starts talking. That’s all.”

“But I’ve only been here five minutes…”

I gave up. Jessie wasn’t going to give up until I had accepted her pleas for my exit.

“Fine. I need to make a start on going to Anvil anyway.”

A smile spread across Jessie’s face. She grabbed me for an embrace.
“YAY! Goodness knows what I would do if something had happened to you!” she said. I stood up. “What you need to do is just slip out quietly. Don’t draw attention to yourself and DON’T talk to Earana.”

I wasn’t happy.

“Fine.” I turned to Emfrid. “It was nice meeting you.”

She smiled and nodded. I gave Jessie a hug goodbye. I didn’t want to leave on a bad note; even if I was still confused about what was going on.

“I’ll come back.” I said to her.

“You’d better!” She replied.

I left the Grey Mare and walked toward the main gate, thinking about that was happening. I couldn’t get my head around what was going on.

“Earana is more than likely just paranoid. It’ll all blow over in a couple of days.” Rihanae told me.

But I just don’t understand. Why me? AGAIN!

“I don’t know. Just keep walking.”

I did as Rihanae told me and whilst I was walking I saw something. Earana. She was sat by the statue.

All she did was look at me; smiling.

I walked over to her.

“What is your problem!” I asked her.

“You are, my dear.” She told me; a creepy glee to her voice.

“Why, what have I ever done to you?”

A pause. She stood up and towered over me.

“It’s not what you’ve done; it’s who you are.” She said. She then walked past me and headed toward the Grey Mare.

“What do you mean?” I shouted after her. “WHAT DO YOU MEAN!”

“Lissa you need to leave. I don’t like this.”

Me neither.

“I suggest taking a carriage and getting to Anvil as soon as possible.”

I nodded in agreement before heading toward the gates.

“And Lissa?”
Rihanae said.

Yeah?

“…make sure you pay for it this time; okay?” He said. I didn’t know whether he was just giving me banter or actually being serious.

But I laughed anyway.

This post has been edited by Rihanae: Jun 4 2011, 11:48 AM
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Jun 3 2011, 04:37 PM
Post #50

Master
Group Icon

I wonder it’s possible to summon a handsome redguard…

rollinglaugh.gif

Interesting end to the chapter. I was expecting Earana to attack not just walk away. Now I think she is another victim of possession. The name Leinahtan didn't come up at least. She doesn't need that right now.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Grits
post Jun 3 2011, 09:56 PM
Post #51

Councilor
Group Icon

“BOOTS!” I said to the barmaid of the Grey Mare.

That’s funny, normally Lissa would be excited about getting new shoes. But I guess if she was expecting to learn “Summon Rhano,” that would be disappointing. laugh.gif

I’m glad she made some friends in Chorrol, even though she has to leave already. Good idea to pay for the carriage this time. smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jun 4 2011, 01:26 AM
Post #52

Paladin
Group Icon

“Don’t dignify her with a response. Earana is a nasty piece of work.” She said, dragging me into the mages guild.'
Uh oh. She is trouble.

“Fine. I need to make a start on going to Anvil anyway.”
Superb use of the 'F' word, Lissa! biggrin.gif

This was fun! A trip all the way to Chorrol to learn how to conjure some boots. Lol.

Sounds like we haven't heard the last of Earana? And back to Anvil now it seems?

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Jun 6 2011, 04:16 PM
Post #53

Knower
Group Icon

Acadian: haha, I too felt Lissa's frustration when she was unable to learn anything to ACTUALLY summon. and yes, her use of the 'F' word was very well said by her wink.gif

Grits: haha! I think she would enjoy a 'summon Rhano' spell more than anything wink.gif

King Coin: yes, poor Lissa. Her journey hasn't been filled with peace; and now the mystery with Earana only thickens the lack of peace.

PREVIOUSLY: After making it to Chorrol Jessie and Lissa headed to the mages guild where Lissa met Dar-Ma and bumped into Earana. once inside the building, Jessie left Lissa to learn a spell in conjuration. The only spell Lissa could learn was 'Bound Boots'; of which she later vented her rage to such a lame spell to Emfrid in the grey mare. Later, Lissa is warned by Jessie to leave Chorrol as Earana is looking to kill her, believeing Lissa to be an assasin. When Lissa goes to leave she see's Earana; who does not attack but merely warns Lissa that her presence isnt welcome because of 'who she is'.

12. Chapter 5 ~ Reunions ~ Part 1

Sitting on the carriage to Anvil was tiresome to say the least. We had just ridden past Skingrad and were closing in ever closer to my hometown. The carriage was surprisingly fast; four black mares can do that.

I sat pondering about the whole situation with Earana. I wasn’t sure whether she was possessed or knew something about Leinahtan or whether she knew something else. Either way I knew that she was hiding something. Something that she wasn’t about to share any day now.

“But what did she mean by ‘it’s not what you’ve done, it’s who you are’?” I asked Rihanae.

“I am not too sure. Maybe it has something to do with your family?” he replied.

His theory seemed plausible, but I didn’t even think that she would know anybody from my family.

“I’m not sure. I have no family around that area. And besides, how would she know who my family are? It’s not like a walk around with a big sign saying ‘I'M LISSA CRISTENN, ASK ME HOW!”

I could hear Rihanae laughing.

“Don’t laugh. I’m being serious.” I said to him. It was highly inappropriate.

“I’m sorry.” He apologized, trying to calm his laughing down. I couldn’t help but giggle; it was infectious.

“Why are we laughing?” I giggled.

“I’m not… too… sure.” He laughed; he sounded as if he was struggling for breath; which seemed odd for a spirit.

The laughter really caught on now; to a point where the driver took notice.

“Are you okay?” said the dunmer driver. He looked confused.

“Yeah… I’m… haha… I’m fine. Thanks.” I said; trying to end my laughing fit. The driver turned his head back toward the road and continued his duties. My laughter slowly began to cease, but then I felt some sort of shadow loom over me. Reality suddenly came back to me at full force.

“Why is everyone trying to kill me?” I asked Rihanae.

“I don’t know. But it seems to have ceased.”

“Yeah. For a day. Woohoo.” I replied sarcastically.

“Thing’s will turn around soon. I’m certain.”

I smiled; whether he could see it or not I wasn’t sure. I decided to take the opportunity of his silence to take a quick nap.

“I’m gonna sleep for a bit, okay?”

“Sure, that’s fine. You deserve it.” said Rihanae. I put my legs on the seat and laid down on the carriage seat; with barely enough room to cause any comfort. After a couple of minutes I could feel my eyes slowly drifting of to slumber…

Leinahtan…

“Why if it isn’t my dear cousin Maelissa. I thought you’d gone to travel Tamriel!”

I was awoken by a familiar voice. I sat up and looked around; only to see my dearest cousin Clesa. I jumped off the carriage and hugged her.

“Clesa, It’s so good to see you!”

“Well, it’s good to see you too!” she said. We jumped on the spot whilst hugging in exciment; then realised what we were doing and stopped immediately.

“How is everyone? Mother? Maelona?”

“Well I haven’t seen your mother in a few weeks now, but maelona should be at home.”

I reacted to what she said about mother.

“What do you mean you haven’t seen mother? Where is she?”

Clesa laughed; she must have sensed the tone of panic in my voice.

“Don’t worry, she’s fine. She moved to Kvatch a while back, that’s all.”

A sigh of relief filled by shaky body.

I guess it’s a good thing. Still haven’t plucked up the courage to see her after leaving without a word…

“Oh, thank Dibella! You really had me panicking there!”

“Sorry. Yeah Oleta’s in Kvatch. Has been for a while.”

“And what about Tandilwen? Is she around? I promised I’d tell her of my travels.”

Clesa shook her head.

“No, she went to study at the university a while back.”

I felt slightly disappointed. Tandilwen was the only one of Clesa’s very few friends that I liked. She was so lovely. I can remember the first time we had a conversation which was just us two…

Five Years Ago…

I sat by the pond by the statue of Dibella. It wasn’t long after my fathers death. I sat on the pier just… thinking. I was a lot better than I had been before; but that didn’t seem to stop the tears.

I sat there throwing small rocks into the ponds when I heard a voice behind me.

“You know you might cause damage to the water if you keep throwing rocks at it.”

I turned to see the beautiful, raven haired bosmer; Tandilwen.

I laughed at her comment. He bright personality cherring me up ever so slightly.

“I’ll be sure to apologize later.” I joked. Tandilwen laughed and moved closer to me, sitting down beside me on the pier’s edge.

“How are you doing, little Lissa?” she asked. The sincerity in her voice was calming.

“I’m holding up.” I said; I turned my head to face her and smiled. “I’ve just gotta hold it together, you know?”

Tandilwen nodded. I could see in her eyes that she wanted to say something.

“What?” I said. I was worried that I sounded rude; but I didn’t get the offended vibe from Tandi.

“I know you must be feeling a lot of pain right now. Truly. If I lost my father I do not know how I would cope,” she grabbed my hand in comfort, “but you are ever so strong, Lissa, you must know that. You witnessed something no girl of your age should have to witness and your headstrong attitude is what is going to get you through this.”

She used her other hand to rotate my chin so I was looking directly at her.

“You’re a good girl, Lissa. You have friends and family who love you. It’s okay to feel like you want to be on your own sometimes.”

I nodded slightly; I could feel tears welling behind my eyes.

“It’s just…” I said; I wasn’t sure how to finish.

“Yes?” Tandi said, wiping away a tear.

“It’s just… I don’t know how to talk to mother about it; or Maelona. It’s like they blame ME for what happened…”

“You get that thought out of your head this instant. Please, do not think that. They are grieving; just like you. Everyone mourns a loss in different ways, Lissa, but I can guarantee that they do NOT blame you. Okay?”

I nodded my head and began to cry; properly cry. She pulled my head to her chest in comfort, shuching me as she stroked my hair.

“It’s okay. It’s okay…” I could hear her say. She treated me like I was her little sister or something. I guess that was just her personality; her heart warmer than a Bravillian sunset.

After a little while I began to calm down.

“Are you okay?” Tandi asked me. I nodded in reply, wiping away the rest of my tears.

“Lissa, if you ever find that you can’t talk to anybody else, I will be here for you, okay?”

I nodded my head. Tandi then suddenly rose to her feet and brushed herself off.

“You’re leaving?” I asked her.

“Yes, I have arranged to meet aunt Carahil and Traven at the Mages Guild to help file some spell scrolls.”

“Oh, I’m really sorry! I didn’t mean to hold you up.” I apologized; I felt selfish for some reason.

“Oh no, you didn’t. Really. But I do have to go now. I can’t be late!” she laughed. She knelt down beside me and put her hands on my shoulders.

“Seriously though, if you do need to speak with anyone who you feel won’t judge, I will always be here, okay?” she said, giving me a hug before standing up again and heading toward the harbour.

I smiled.

Thanks Tandilwen…

Present time…

“…You okay?” Clesa asked me. Thinking about my encounter with Tandi must have left me staring blankly at her.

“Yes, I’m fine! Sorry.” I replied embarrassed.

“Come with me.” Clesa said before walking toward her house; I followed her.

“So, tell me all about your travels!” Said Clesa, gently sipping her tea.

Oh no, not again.

“You know, did some exploring, dungeon diving, ate some food, slept, did some more exploring.” I said.

“Ah, the usual then?” she joked.

I laughed at sipped my tea. Clesa’s house was lovely and very homey; But it smelt a bit; horses wernt the freshest of animals.

“So… is Rhano still in town?” I said; I had to touch on that subject sooner or later.

“Yeah, he is a full time member of the Fighters Guild. I think he is second in command after his dad.”

I was glad that he was still in town; at least the butterflies in my stomach seemed to suggest I was. I decided to change the subject by changing the topic to Rhano’s dad.

“And how is Azzan?”

“He’s okay, I think. Him and Ernest go for the odd drink at the inn every now and then.”

“And how is Ernest?” I asked her, taking another sip of tea.

“He’s… got his health.”

I noticed the slight look of despair in her eyes.

“Whats wrong?” I asked her.

Clesa shook of what she was thinking about; or rather she tried to.

“It’s nothing.”

“Look, I’m 19; not 9. Are you having fights?”

“No, no, no. Nothing like that. It’s just…” she said. I could see in her eyes that she was trying to resist telling me. I gave her a very demanding look and it wasn’t long before she caved in. “…okay. It’s just we haven’t made love in over months and I feel it’s beginning to affect our relationship in a dire way.”

“Yeowch, that’s a long time. But hey, be lucky. I haven’t even done it yet.”

We laughed. It was true; I was waiting till marriage, just like daddy raised me.

“Well two years ago we started trying for a baby with no success and Ernest assumed their was something wrong with him, so…”

“He’s lost the urge?”

Clesa spit out a bit of tea after my unexpected and blunt remark.

“I guess! But…”

Before she could finish Ernest walked into the room; the silence was awkward, although I don’t think he picked up on it.

“Why hello Lissa!” He said. I stood up from my seat and wen’t over and hugged him.

“Hello Ernest! You’re lucky you caught me; I was just heading off.”

“Oh Lissa you don’t have to…” said Clesa; probably thinking I’d driven her away with the intercourse talk.

“No it’s fine. I need to show my face around town anyway.”

“Aw, okay; but pop by again soon okay?” said Ernest.

“I will, don’t worry.” I said, hugging him again; then whispering in his ear. “Don’t make her feel unloved just because you think you are a failure; okay? Show her how much you love her.”

I patted him on the chest and walked over to Clesa and gave her a hug.

“It was great seeing you, Lissa.”

“You to, Clesa. I hope thing’s get better for you.” I replied. I released her from my hug and winked at her then headed to the door and left.

Time to show my face I guess…

I walked through the gate; the fresh Anvil air filling my lungs. Nothing had changed; the buildings were still there, the tree in the centre was still standing tall and the chapel was as beautiful as ever. I just stood there for a few minutes relishing in the fact that I was finally home.

Suddenly I heard a very faint but familiar voice.

“How would you like to help get my husband out of hot water? No? I don't blame you.”

I followed the voice slowly; listening to it become louder and more clear as I headed in its direction.

Eventually I found the source sitting by the old tree; as beautiful as the she where she sat.

“MAELONA!”

----------------------------

NOTE: Tandilwen is the creation of Lady Syl, who is featured in Journey of Truth.

This post has been edited by Rihanae: Jun 8 2011, 11:51 AM
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jun 6 2011, 04:44 PM
Post #54

Ancient
Group Icon

Oooh, a crossover !!! I love crossovers !!! Great Write !!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Jun 6 2011, 11:44 PM
Post #55

Master
Group Icon

Oh, Shi-!

The flashback was well done. I like Tandi. smile.gif

“Don’t make her feel unloved just because you think you are a failure; okay? Show her how much you love her.”

umm great pep talk laugh.gif

MAELONA!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jun 7 2011, 12:25 AM
Post #56

Paladin
Group Icon

Great fun to read! Several things I like here.

Your idea of preceding your episodes with a 'Previously. . . ' brief review is most welcome.

'The carriage was surprisingly fast; four black mares can do that.'
Oh, indeed they can!

Good review of her situation, and banter with Rihanae during her ride home to Anvil. Nice job with the flashback of Tandilwen. I thought the scene you did with Lissa and Clessa, then Earnest was well done.

And it looks like a foreshadowey segue into a Siren's quest?

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Ceidwad
post Jun 7 2011, 12:37 AM
Post #57

Evoker

Still working on this, but it seems to have improved a great deal from the first few episodes in your first draft. You have a nice talent for illustration and a good sense of humour. I liked the episode with Lissa doing the rodeo on Prior Maborel's horse and getting thrown off. That made me laugh out loud! Also, the dialogue between Lissa and her guardian spirit is handled well.

If I can be nitpicky on my first post in this thread, there are some areas of grammar you could work on, for example its and it's here:

I didn’t let her finish as I leapt on the only paint horse in the stable; which made it panic. It whinnied quite loudly and tried to knock me off by sudden jolts of it’s back legs.

Remember, we use "it's" when describing something: the apostrophe replaces the letter 'i' in the longer it is.

Examples: It's beautiful out today.
It's too hot.

We use "its" when "it" 'owns' something.

For example: Its long, thick fur ('it' being maybe an animal which 'owns' the fur)
Its back legs (the horse 'owns' the legs)

This post has been edited by Ceidwad: Jun 7 2011, 12:50 AM
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jun 7 2011, 02:58 PM
Post #58

Councilor
Group Icon

Uh oh.

How nice to see the lovely Tandilwen in Lissa’s story! smile.gif

“I will, don’t worry.” I said, hugging him again; then whispering in his ear. “Don’t make her feel unloved just because you think you are a failure; okay? Show her how much you love her.”

ohmy.gif Well, I guess now he knows that she knows! I wonder how Ernest reacted to marital advice from a nineteen year old! Lissa’s heart is in the right place! laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Jun 8 2011, 01:18 PM
Post #59

Knower
Group Icon

Grits: i'm glad you enjoyed the crossover! and i'm also glad that you enjoyed Lissa's 'sensitive' apprach to marriage counselling. tongue.gif

Ceidwed: Thank you for your notes; they were very helpful smile.gif

Acadian: thank you for your comments smile.gif i'm glad you find the 'Previously' sections useful smile.gif

King Coin: I'm pleased you enjoyed the flashback; Lady Syl has done a very good job with Tandilwen's character and it was a a privilage to be allowed to use her smile.gif

Malx: haha, i agree; crossovers are a joy to read AND write smile.gif

PREVIOUSLY: Lissa made it to Anvil and bumped into her cousin, Clesa, who told her about problem's she was having with her husband; which resulted in Lissa trying to help in a very 'Lissa' way. She then goes into the actual town a spots a familiar face...

13. Chapter 5 ~ Reunions ~ Part 2

Maelona sat on the bench looking at me after I called her name; greeting me with a great smile.

“LISSA!” she screamed with joy before standing and sprinting towards me; leaping on my tired body with a hug.

“When did you get back? Why are you back?” she asked.

“Bored of me already are you?” I joked; she laughed.

“Of course not, come here!” she said; hugging me again. We remained hugging for a good few seconds. It was so good seeing her again. She released her grip slowly and looked at my neck where the necklace she bought me hung loosely.

“You still wear it?” she asked me; she sounded happy.

“Of course I do! I never took it off. Not once.” I informed her. “Not even to bathe. Now that’s commitment.”

Maelona laughed; I saw tears fall from her eyes. I hoped they were happy tears.

“Oh, I’ve missed you so much! You always know how to make me laugh!” she said and then she grabbed my hand. “Please come with me. I’ll make us something to eat!”

She began to lead me up the road toward our house; at least I assumed that was where she was taking me. I didn’t know whether Maelona even lived in the hose where we grew up.

“Do you live in the family house or…”

“Yes, Gogan and I live there. I had the opportunity to sell it but I just couldn’t break apart from it.”

Something inside me felt lighter; I couldn’t imagine the house I grew up in belonging to someone else. We continued to walk before ending up inside said house. Maelona sat me down at the kitchen table whilst she fussed about the room looking for something in the cupboards.

“I wish you had let me know somehow that you were coming. I haven’t got anything in.” she complained; light heartedly of course.

“Sorry. It wasn’t really planned.” I said; my mood began to darken slowly.

“Oh really? Care to share?” she asked; still fussing about with the cupboards. I really didn’t feel like telling her; not at that point anyway, so I changed the subject.

“What was all that about outside?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” she replied.

“Outside. Just now. You asked that woman to help you get Gogan out of trouble or something?”

Her facial expression changed; as if I had discovered a dire secret about her.

“Oh, that was nothing. Really.” She said; I wasn’t convinced.

“it didn’t sound like nothing. It sounded like Gogan is in a real heap of trouble.”

“Lissa, really. It’s nothing.”

“If you don’t tell me I’m only going to ask around town.”

“Is that a threat I hear coming from your lips, Lissa?” she joked.

“No; it’s blackmail.” I replied.

Maelona laughed; ceasing her cupboard rummaging. She turned too me; her eyes unsure.

“It’s Gogan. Okay? He was mugged by a gang of thieves.”

Okay. Shocked.

“What? That’s serious Maelona.” I told her. “Why haven’t the guards done anything?”

She had that look again; the look as if I’d found something out.

“Be-be… because they… because they don’t, um… they don’t believe it.”

He stuttering was suspicious, but I put it all down to nerves. It’s not everyday that you admit to your little sister that you feel your pride is melting away.

“Well that’s stupid. The guards are idiots. Can I help?”

She looked at me with a serious look.

“Look, I understand that you want to help but Gogan and I need to deal with this on our own.”

“But you asked a-”

“Lissa! No more questions. Leave it alone. Please.” She yelled. I was surprised to say the least. There was something she wasn’t telling me; but I did as she asked and let it go.

“Sorry.” I said. She looked at me and after a couple of seconds her facial expression turned apologetic. She walked over from the cupboards and hugged me.

“No, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have yelled like that. I’m just… embarrassed.”

“You don’t need to be. It’s not your fault he was mugged.”

She ceased the hugging and walked back over to the cupboards. I wanted to ask her about mother but something inside me urged me not to; and for a change it wasn’t Rihanae.

Speaking of. You’re awfully quiet.

“It’s your time to reunite with your loved ones. It would be rude to intrude.”

I could feel my heart melt slowly. That was the kindest thing he’d done for me.

Thank you.

I fought the urge and just asked Maelona a question I hoped she could answer.

“How’s mother?”

“She’s okay. She moved to Kvatch a while back…”

“Yeah I know. Clesa told me.”

“That Maeclesa sometimes doesn’t know when to stop…”

“No, I asked her.” I said. Maelona and Clesa were always complaining about each other; but deep down they were more like sisters.

“Oh. Well after you left; here,” she handed me a mug of tea, “anyway, after you left she quit the guild.”

“What? Why?”

“She felt useless. She thought she had driven you away and she felt she didn’t belong.”

“That’s garbage.”

“Well, that’s how she felt. She quit the guild, sold everything belonging to dad…”

Not everything…

“… and joined the chapel as chapel healer in Kvatch.”

I can't believe I did that to her...

“Well should I go up and…”

Maelona interrupted me.

“Not right now. I advise you to stay in town for a while. I’ll go up with you in a few weeks.”

“Why?” I asked her; confused.

“Because she was extremely distraught when you left; I mean really. Word will get to her that you're back and it’ll be better for her to wait for your arrival rather than surprise her with it.”

I didn’t really understand what she meant but I pretended to. I decided that I’d wait until Maelona thought it appropriate.

Until then I’ll just sit and wait.

She took a few things out of the cupboard and placed them on the counter.

“Now, why don’t you go and see some people in town whilst I cook this? I need concentration.”

“You want to get rid of me? I love you to!” I joked.

“No of course not, it’s just I’m an awful cook and an excellent talker, and I can’t seem to do them together.”

I laughed; rising from my seat.

“Okay, fair enough. I have a friend I want to see anyway.”

“Ahh. A certain Redguard?”

I looked at her; playfully showing hatred towards her.

“I’m a lady. I don’t chase after men. They do the chasing!” I stated.

“I’m sure they do!” she laughed before asking me a question. “Do you still have your house key?”

Key…?

Suddenly I remembered the letter I had received in the Imperial City; the letter that was included with a key. I pulled the key from the letter out of my pocket and showed it to Maelona.

“Speaking of keys; do you recognise this?”

Maelona took the key from my hand before examining it.

“I can’t say that I do. Why?” she said. I took the key from her fingers and put it back in my pocket.

“Nothing. I’m off.” I said; disappointed for some reason.

“Okay, well be back in two hours, okay?” she said. I nodded and kissed her on the cheek before heading to the door. Suddenly she spoke again. “And Lissa?”

“Yeah, sis?”

“… I’m glad you’re back. I really did miss you.”

I felt my heart flutter a little. I was still so happy to see Maelona; but I replied with witty banter.

“Oh be quiet you soppy woman and make my food!”

Maelona laughed; I left the house as she did.

There he was; Rhano. He was sat by the statue of Dibella washing some clothes. He was topless, his muscles were gleaming in the sunlight; reflecting off the beads of water slipping down his physique.

I stood by Hasathil’s house whilst she was doing a spot of gardening. Hasathil was Tandilwen's sister; and was equally beautiful.

“Spying on Rhano I see?” she said.

“Not spying exactly more… observing.”

Hasathill laughed, “Well I don’t blame you; he is a very good looking man.”

“Yeah he is…”

I could see Rhano getting out of the water and putting on his ‘laundry day’ clothes which consists of a brown shirt and nasty looking bottom wear. Once he had dressed he turned and stared at the statue; and I took the opportunity to surprise him.

"Go get him." Hasathil urged me, winking at me. I smiled at her.

"Oh; I will!" I replied with a cheeky smile.

I got into sneak mode and slowly crept up behind him; tapping him on the shoulder. He turned to look at me, grinning as he saw me.

“LISSA!” I said with delight, hugging me with his strong, manly arms. I got a good look at his face. He looked a lot older than his 21 years, but I assumed that was down to stress; Fighters Guild style.

“How are you?” I asked him.

“I’m good, how are you?”

“I’m good also…”

Did that make sense?

He released me from his grip; still holding my shoulders with his hands. Still smiling. Still looking beautiful.

“When did you get back?” he asked me.

“Well I’ve been in Cyrodiil for a couple of weeks but I’ve only been in Anvil for an hour or so.”

“Good.” He said, smiling.

We both began to say something at the same time then fussed about who should speak first; but being a gentleman he allowed me to speak first.

“How’s your dad?” I asked.

“He’s great. He’s been promoted to head of the guild; the Anvil guild I mean, not the whole guild.”

“Yes, I know what you mean.” I laughed. He was so adorable.

He gestured toward the end of the pier. “Shall we sit?”

I nodded. We walked over to the end of the pier and sat on the end; looking intently into each others eyes.

“I’m glad you’re back.” He said. “I’ve missed you.”

He slowly held my hand; still smiling.

“I’ve missed you too.” I said.

“Did you ever get lonely?” He asked me; he sounded sympathetic.

“No, not really.” I tapped my necklace. “I had Mae with me the whole time.”

He smiled again; more eye contact ensued. The whole situation was so romantic.

“Do you want to go for a drink? Later I mean?”

Oh my god he is asking me out on a date! I’m so excited! Does this mean he wants to possible start a relationship or something with me? I hope he just doesn’t want to use me because I actually really like him, more than I’ve ever liked anyone before! But I don’t want to seem too eager. What should I say, how should I say it, how should my facial expression be! Okay. Here goes…

“Sure.” I replied.

“Great.” He said. I could tell that he wanted to stand up; he probably got all embarrassed about asking me out and wanted to leave.

“Could we just sit here for a while?”

He looked at me.

“Yeah, sure.”

He looked into my eyes again. The spark between us was slowly igniting. I could feel my body edging slowly towards his. Slowly our heads began to connect.

Our lips met for a kiss.

This post has been edited by Rihanae: Jun 7 2012, 09:29 AM
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Jun 9 2011, 12:16 AM
Post #60

Master
Group Icon

Maelona's trying to take down that gang of females. She wasn't at all prepared for her sister to come along. I was about to call Lissa nosy (and she is) but in this situation anyone would be.

Oh boy Lissa you do not comprehend what you did to your mother just disappearing like that on her.

Well, I'm quite surprised that Rhano is still available after all this time... maybe he isn't really...

--------------------

+Quote Post

9 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 08:15 AM