Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Khajiit’s Fur Brained Plots, Ideas
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jul 5 2018, 03:06 AM
Post #1

Ancient
Group Icon

Ok so at any given time Khajiit has ideas for settings and stories whirling around in his mind, and sometimes he must write these ideas down to stop the whirling and collect his thoughts. Usually this one writes these ideas down in a notebook, but since some of them are fan fiction for TES and Fallout, Khajiit thought maybe some of you would like a few of his ideas and that a thread devoted to them here might be a good idea. This thread is mainly for Khajiit’s personal use but feel free to post comments if you so desire.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jul 6 2018, 09:52 PM
Post #2

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jul 6 2018, 03:26 PM) *

I think New Orleans would be a cool place for a Fallout game. I used it once back in my pen and paper Shadowrun game, and it was a real fun place to set game.

There is a critter like the Comp Dragons in Nuka World. It is a cross between a gator and a deathclaw = a Gatorclaw.

I like the idea of the Jazz Man and his traveling boat.

The White Tree might be lurking somewhere deep out in the bayou as well.

Well it’s not Jazz Man’s boat, it’s the pirate lady’s. Now, Jazz Man is a resourceful guy and would definitely take note of possible methods of traveling unhindered up and down river. And he and the fair captain might have had a history...

And yes, there would definitely be some Lovecraft inspired elements in some of the stories. Maybe an Ug-Qualtoth cult since this Lovecraft tribute is already well established in the games.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:36 PM