Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dark brotherhood hidouts
bloodyfish
post Apr 8 2006, 12:37 AM
Post #1

Finder
Group Icon

I have looked everywhere but cant find any. I did the purification and need new places to sleep, buy things and just want to see the new places. The first one was already purified.

Edit:
Sorry spelled hideouts wrong.

This post has been edited by bloodyfish: Apr 8 2006, 12:43 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Count Valerius
post Apr 8 2006, 12:49 AM
Post #2

Retainer

i dont think there are any others
+Quote Post
bloodyfish
post Apr 8 2006, 01:23 AM
Post #3

Finder
Group Icon

It l9iterally tells you there are if you ask some NPCs.
+Quote Post
Foster
post Apr 8 2006, 07:55 AM
Post #4

Finder
Group Icon

It does, but then it also says that there are four speakers and a listener, and you don't get to see them all.

I think it's the only in game one; the idea being that the others are impossible to locate, based on what you know. I suppose the best way to explain it is that the dark brotherhood operates like a terrorist organisation: you've one one person who knows all, a series of handlers, and then seperate cells.

--------------------
I hate the mice from Bagpuss. Never trust rodents with DIY skills.

"We will fix it, we will fix, we will stick it with glue, glue, glue, we will stickle it, every little bit of it, we will fix it like new, new new."

::SQUISH::
+Quote Post
HyPN0
post Apr 8 2006, 12:34 PM
Post #5

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Foster @ Apr 8 2006, 08:55 AM)
It does, but then it also says that there are four speakers and a listener, and you don't get to see them all.

************************Spoiler**********************************

Incorect.I have seen all of them.Actualy ,right now i am the Listener(Highest rank)Cheydinhal Centuary is the only one though.Actualy YOU have 100% seen them,but they were in they dayly outfit,covering their identity.Actualy you will have a quest to......ahhh i won't spoil it that much.

--------------------
''Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.''
- Albert Einstein

''One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics, is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.''
- Plato

user posted image
+Quote Post
sins_to_dark
post Apr 8 2006, 04:32 PM
Post #6

Agent

QUOTE(HyPN0 @ Apr 8 2006, 11:34 AM)
************************Spoiler**********************************
Incorect.I have seen all of them.Actualy ,right now i am the Listener(Highest rank)Cheydinhal Centuary is the only one though.Actualy YOU have 100% seen them,but they were in they dayly outfit,covering their identity.Actualy you will have a quest to......ahhh i won't spoil it that much.

Yeah im a listener too and yeah you do see all of them, the DB in my opinion is by far the best guild ive been in my favourite quest is one of theirs as well smile.gif

--------------------
I don't think you trust, in, my, self rightious sucide, I, cry, when angels deserve to die
+Quote Post
Foster
post Apr 8 2006, 05:14 PM
Post #7

Finder
Group Icon

Yeah, sorry, you do.

I just hadn't got that far yet. Just completed the DB this morning, and now I've seen them all too. Even the crazy ones that like to keep pickled heads.

Still, I recks the hideout thing is that you won't see any more. It's like the first person I was told about as a Listener was in Skyrim - just gives an idea of the DB extending outside Cyrodill. I know Lucian says there are many sanctuaries all over the place, but as yet I havn't found any. Just the Chendenhal one.

--------------------
I hate the mice from Bagpuss. Never trust rodents with DIY skills.

"We will fix it, we will fix, we will stick it with glue, glue, glue, we will stickle it, every little bit of it, we will fix it like new, new new."

::SQUISH::
+Quote Post
HyPN0
post Apr 8 2006, 06:31 PM
Post #8

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(sins_to_dark @ Apr 8 2006, 05:32 PM)
Yeah im a listener too and yeah you do see all of them, the DB in my opinion is by far the best guild ive been in my favourite quest is one of theirs as well smile.gif

Yeah,DB is also my favorite guild too!!!Too bad there aren't any contracts though....I simply LOVED doing stealth contracts,and i have earned avery single bonus posible.

QUOTE(Foster @ Apr 8 2006, 06:14 PM)
Yeah, sorry, you do.

I just hadn't got that far yet. Just completed the DB this morning, and now I've seen them all too. Even the crazy ones that like to keep pickled heads.

Still, I recks the hideout thing is that you won't see any more. It's like the first person I was told about as a Listener was in Skyrim - just gives an idea of the DB extending outside Cyrodill. I know Lucian says there are many sanctuaries all over the place, but as yet I havn't found any. Just the Chendenhal one.

Right on!Who would say that Ungolim is the Listener laugh.gif
He looked like some local idiot to me.I wonder why was he at the Statue every day when you can speak to the Night Mother once a week huh.gif

Anyway,i like my new role now,but i miss doing contracts.Contracts were the best thing in the game for me.....I hope something will pop up soon,so that i can murder something myself.

This post has been edited by HyPN0: Apr 8 2006, 06:32 PM

--------------------
''Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.''
- Albert Einstein

''One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics, is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.''
- Plato

user posted image
+Quote Post
the-anti-neravarine
post Apr 8 2006, 08:49 PM
Post #9

Evoker

I was the listener, I was doing really good almost had enough money to buy me a house in Skingrad but then I accidently deleted my save
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:43 AM