6 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Funniest Sight In Game
Fuzzy Knight
post Apr 8 2006, 08:31 PM
Post #21

Master
Group Icon

I made a really ugly Orc for fun today and took on TGM and started killing guards with Heat Blast, and I attack a mounted guard and kill the mount and he got stuck to the horse, half his body was under ground and he looked pretty dead but kept attacking me face down... laugh.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
softwhisper
post Apr 8 2006, 09:15 PM
Post #22

Evoker

okay, so at lvl 20 something, i was fighting several bandits and a spider daedra on the "old bridge". after killing all of them, i did a jump of victory. due to acrobatics, the jump took me 15 feet into the air and completely over the bridge. nothing strange there. however, when i landed, there was no player model at all. what i mean is, in third person view, there simply was no character. got on the horse, same thing. it looked like the horse was running without a rider.
so i go back to the bridge, and behold!! my character model is stuck in mid-air, right over the center of the bridge, sword raised to the sky...
luckily, when i saved, quit, and started up the game again, everything was back to normal.

edit: almost forgot, i like it when clannfears jump *into* walls. then they get stuck and you can see them running in places inside the wall section biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by softwhisper: Apr 8 2006, 09:18 PM

--------------------

~ toodles
+Quote Post
HyPN0
post Apr 8 2006, 11:36 PM
Post #23

Knower
Group Icon

user posted image

I KNEW THEY ARE LIZARDS,BUT THEY'RE NOT MONKEYS DAMN IT!!!!

--------------------
''Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.''
- Albert Einstein

''One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics, is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.''
- Plato

user posted image
+Quote Post
D3TOX
post Apr 9 2006, 01:39 AM
Post #24

Evoker

QUOTE(Duncan Frost @ Apr 8 2006, 08:06 PM)
When I was at the Cloud Ruler Fortress and I knocked the captain of the edge, he woke up and he was at the bottom of this like 500 foot cliff... then he got pwned by a wolf  biggrin.gif

Lmfao, try do it again with screenshots or a video haha.
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Apr 9 2006, 07:24 PM
Post #25

Knower
Group Icon

Congratulations for having the game Taillus! Now let's see a funny moment. I was once on my way to Chorrol to deliver something. Well, I was walking along and suddenly a highwayman approaches me. The gold or your life he says. I say come and get it so we fight. After a few minutes of hard fighting he starts kicking my butt. All of a sudden I hear someone draw a sword then turn around to see an Imperial Legion soldier who dismounted off his horse to kill the highwayman. I figure I could use some faster transportation so I mount his horse while he's fighting the highwayman then ride off. I leave him fighting the highwayman and on foot. When I pass by on the same road I meet a Legion Soldier on foot who arrests me for stealing his horse. The damn soldier stood there on the road waiting to catch me next time I came around. How Radiant of him.

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post
Duncan Frost
post Apr 10 2006, 02:55 PM
Post #26

Agent

QUOTE(Agent Griff @ Apr 9 2006, 06:24 PM)
Congratulations for having the game Taillus! Now let's see a funny moment. I was once on my way to Chorrol to deliver something. Well, I was walking along and suddenly a highwayman approaches me. The gold or your life he says. I say come and get it so we fight. After a few minutes of hard fighting he starts kicking my butt. All of a sudden I hear someone draw a sword then turn around to see an Imperial Legion soldier who dismounted off his horse to kill the highwayman. I figure I could use some faster transportation so I mount his horse while he's fighting the highwayman then ride off. I leave him fighting the highwayman and on foot. When I pass by on the same road I meet a Legion Soldier on foot who arrests me for stealing his horse. The damn soldier stood there on the road waiting to catch me next time I came around. How Radiant of him.

Lol.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
DarkHunter
post Apr 10 2006, 06:03 PM
Post #27

Mouth
Group Icon

Lol my funniest was shooting arrows at some bandit (townsperson *cough cough)
when an arrow bounced off a wall and stuck in my face... i got the bandit in the $@%# as revenge smile.gif

--------------------
A skull, some blood, and a flying mace. Not much to work with. ~Imperial Legion Captian.
+Quote Post
HyPN0
post Apr 10 2006, 07:12 PM
Post #28

Knower
Group Icon

THE NEW CHAMPION

user posted image

You will encounter this guy in a task for Fighters Guild.You will find his vocabulary.......intresting at least laugh.gif
Here's a sample:
user posted image

AND SOME MORE FUNNY SIGHTS:
user posted image
Heh that Traven......Wait damn it you're Traven!!!

user posted image
NO WAY!!!!

AND RETURN OF THE MONKEYS:
user posted image

laugh.gif

--------------------
''Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.''
- Albert Einstein

''One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics, is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.''
- Plato

user posted image
+Quote Post
Fethenwen
post Apr 11 2006, 09:12 AM
Post #29

Agent

HEHEEE biggrin.gif

I just think that this fits very well with this thread, Oblivion crazy music video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3SE7BQFHX4...=Oblivion%20FUN

Love the song, it's just makes me ROFL.

--------------------
user posted image
let Lara bite you: *click*
+Quote Post
Frostblade10
post Apr 11 2006, 10:16 AM
Post #30

Retainer

My most memorable one was when i was in some house in Bruma and i quicksaved to murder someone for fun laugh.gif I stealth smacked him with my 25 shockdamage 28 damage two-hander deadra sword and he flew up REALLY FAST and collided with some vases and stuff on the shelf and the physics engine (being really spiratic(sp?)) went WHAAAM!!! and the body was seiszuring in the ceiling and every kind of silverware and tupperware blew away like a bomb went off. haha it was great. laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
+Quote Post
Elidor
post Apr 11 2006, 12:41 PM
Post #31

Retainer

Mine would have to be when I was exploring an aelid ruin and theres these traps that are like a big razor that slams down across a narrow bridge and then slowly goes back up then slams down constantly, and theres this minotaur on the other side of the trap. comes racing at me only to get slammed by this totally obvious trap, i go back to looting the place and on my way out i see his body still laying at the base of the trap and as the big razor comes up i finally notice his horn is stuck on it and for the past 10mins hes been getting lifted up and down and up and down.

--------------------
user posted imageModder for Dragonlance TC
QUOTE(DoomedOne)
You all look exactly how I thought you would.
Except for Megil, I had know idea he was a black woman.
+Quote Post
Taillus
post Apr 11 2006, 02:20 PM
Post #32

Knower
Group Icon

This may be a spoiler for those that have yet to run headlong into a portal but here we go.

I was scurrying around in an Oblivion portal using some good old fashioned shock touch magic and ending Stunted Scamps like there was no tomorrow when I find a tower that had a huge bed of spikes on the bottom floor. I noticed a lever so I gave it a pull. Suddenly, a circular part of the floor that was around the spikes lifts up revealing a trap of sorts. I guess this platform raises up to another floor and when it comes back down it skewers who/whatever is on said platform.

So after a few minutes of inspecting the bottom floor I decide to give the lever a good pull once again. I could hear the platform coming back down and I could see something running around through the holes in the platform. To my surprise, a little scamp had made his way onto the platform and the poor guy was violated by a handful of spikes that were taller then my character.

The look on his face when the spikes came through the bottom of the platform was absolutely priceless....

This post has been edited by Taillus: Apr 11 2006, 02:21 PM

--------------------
“Worry not, young Breton. This will be over very quickly but I wish I could say that it would be painless. You will suffer greatly before you join the countless other souls that fuel my power.” - Taillus
+Quote Post
Zelda_Zealot
post Apr 11 2006, 05:06 PM
Post #33

Knower
Group Icon

When I was doing the last Thieves guild quest I found one of those swinging mace traps, so with these two rats coming at me I decide to have some fun. I activate the trap thus killing the rats, but one of the maces was swinging everywhere! It was streching across the room! After watching this for a few I decided to continue the quest... kvright.gif

Another time I was just wandering around Bruma (The outside of it, not in the town.) and I come across these two Forest Rangers shooting something. I walk over to the other side of the battlefield and find another Ranger. huh.gif

So now I am a bit confuzzeld, so I walk back to the other two to see if there was somthing between them, nothing. After a few seconds "the lone Ranger" died. I guess nothing can quench these Rangers blood lust as they instantly turned on each other... yeah... lets stay away from Bruma... blink.gif

--------------------
The Sun and Moon transform day to night, but what transforms the mind?
The best techniques are passed on by the survivors.
+Quote Post
xycolian
post Apr 12 2006, 07:17 AM
Post #34

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fethenwen @ Apr 11 2006, 01:12 AM)
HEHEEE  biggrin.gif

I just think that this fits very well with this thread, Oblivion crazy music video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3SE7BQFHX4...=Oblivion%20FUN

Love the song, it's just makes me ROFL.

WTF? that video is messed up lol.

Oblivion has gotten kinda boring for me, so I might be more like the guy in the vid smile.gif living a wonderful, naked, acrobatic lifestyle smile.gif

This post has been edited by xycolian: Apr 12 2006, 08:26 AM

--------------------
Adoring Fan

Tamriel is nothing more than Lorkhans plane of Oblivion... -Mankar Cameron
+Quote Post
Furious_George
post Apr 12 2006, 02:12 PM
Post #35

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(xycolian @ Apr 12 2006, 02:17 AM)

Oblivion has gotten kinda boring for me, so I might be more like the guy in the vid smile.gif living a wonderful, naked, acrobatic lifestyle smile.gif

Start over - try a different style of gameplay...
+Quote Post
HyPN0
post Apr 20 2006, 12:57 PM
Post #36

Knower
Group Icon

ORIGINALY BY strra

LMAO

--------------------
- Albert Einstein

- Plato

user posted image
+Quote Post
Konji
post Apr 20 2006, 06:30 PM
Post #37

Mouth
Group Icon

Another musical killing

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
ThePerson98
post Apr 20 2006, 10:43 PM
Post #38

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(xycolian @ Apr 12 2006, 12:17 AM)
WTF? that video is messed up lol.

Be stealth, just choose the assassin class. Much more fun. Get a bow and sneak around. I got bored of the big guy in armor type fast. I dont like using big slow warhammers to smash things, I perfer watching them wonder what hit them biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
HyPN0
post Apr 20 2006, 10:43 PM
Post #39

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Konradude @ Apr 20 2006, 07:30 PM)

I literaly choked on my beer!!! ROFL
BTW is that Benny Hill music i'm hearing? laugh.gif

This post has been edited by HyPN0: Apr 20 2006, 10:50 PM

--------------------
- Albert Einstein

- Plato

user posted image
+Quote Post
xycolian
post Apr 20 2006, 10:46 PM
Post #40

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(HyPN0 @ Apr 20 2006, 02:43 PM)
I literaly choked on my bear!!! ROFL
BTW is that Benny Hill music i'm hearing? laugh.gif

choked on your...what?

anyways... I think that This movie is funnier

This post has been edited by xycolian: Apr 20 2006, 10:47 PM

--------------------
Adoring Fan

Tamriel is nothing more than Lorkhans plane of Oblivion... -Mankar Cameron
+Quote Post

6 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 03:27 PM