7 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Secret of the Red Altar, Playground 1
GunsnArmor
post May 31 2007, 06:43 AM
Post #1

Agent

One thing: http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e181/GunsnArmor/map1-1.gif

This map shows starting places for Red Altar and Keepers of the Secret. Once started you can go anywhere you like, and do anything to defeat or weaken the other team. Yup, It's gonna be that flexible. Nothing planned except for what happens when one side wins.

Hanadam Hitius

Hanadam sat upon Mayuhns' chair in the council room, him being appointed the new leader after Mayuhn's assassination from a member of the Red Altar. He was reading an old book Mayhuns gave to him a while back. It was a thriller, about a deranged man that stalked young women that lived alone on farms and manors, and did perverse things till dead. It ends with him dying by the stabbing of a pitchfork, and falling into a stream. As he read this book, he thought about what his speech would be to his loyal guild brothers. He was very depressed about his best friend's death.

Jo'Puma

Jo'Puma had just seated himself in one of the chairs, and patiently waited for the others to arrive. He watched the expression on Hanadams face. He could see some kind of emotion in him. He seemed to be...somewhat sad. Though clueless to what it could be...

This post has been edited by GunsnArmor: May 31 2007, 08:39 PM

--------------------
I'm bored again.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post May 31 2007, 12:22 PM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

Gro-Bolg Madrukh.

,,Heyah!" Sir Madrukh roared as he swung down his Claymore, neatly cleaving one of the wooden practice-dolls in two with brute force.
,,Haha!" He laughed, finally putting his sword away and allowing himself to rest after many hours of intense training.
,,Tomorrow I shall set forth and cleave four trees and carve replacements from their wood."

He grabbed a dirty cloth and used it to wipe the sweat from his face. Cloth still in hand, he entered the council room, where a meeting had been called for this morning.
,,Good morning, friends!" He greeted. He noticed the grim face of Hitius and wisely opted for silence. The knight sat down in the creaking seat next to Jo'Puma.
,,Did something happen?" He whispered to the Khajiit.

Deryll Farfing, Red Altar army closest to the Bronze Guild.

,,The proper way to deal with the Undead is to shatter them into many fragments, each the size of a fingernail at its largest." An extremely white Breton said to those around him. No one really paid attention to him, or to his lessons.
,,You said that a thousand times already! Now pay attention, we're trying to find the guild!" One Dunmer snapped. Deryll laid his eyes on the elf and sneered.
,,Filthy necromancers, all of them." He thought.
,,A word of true wisdom can never be repeated too many times. Since you seem to be distracted, I shall have to instruct you again right from the beginning. Now, an Undead is......" All turned away from him and tried to shut their ears.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 31 2007, 05:34 PM
Post #3

Councilor
Group Icon

Ahn

Ahn strode into the chamber and sat down across from the others, obviously not happy to be there. He had just been given the message that he was needed a few minutes ago, and had quickly teleported to the guilhall.

"I want to know why I was pulled from my work in Mournhold for this, and why you're sitting in the Guildmaster's chair," he said, pointing to Hitius.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post May 31 2007, 06:01 PM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

OCC: Erm, do any of these places have names the only place I know on mainland Morrowind is Mournhold. I'll have it that Phiona was the assassin.

Phiona, Eastern Mountains, close to the army

A mer in neltch leather landed lightly on a boulder. She sat down to rest, having kept a merry pace foir the past few hours. Removing her helmet, Phiona smiled, everything had gone well. She'd managed to get inside the "Bronze Guild" easily enough.

What was just as pleasing was the extra wieght of liberated gold from the Guild's treasury. All without killing anyone unnecessary. Absentmindely, she twirled her prized dagger between her long, dextrous fingers.

Opening her canteen, Phiona drank deeply of the blessed refreshment. Stowing the now empty container, the scout/thief/ assassin girl stood again and retrieved her helmet. Time to meet up with that army heading this way.

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: May 31 2007, 06:12 PM
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post May 31 2007, 08:38 PM
Post #5

Agent

OCC: I've edited the map to have the names of the cities. Also, I forgot what OCC means.

Hanadam Hitius

"When everyone's here, Ahn. You'll know." Hanadam spoke without looking at him, him being concentrated on the book. It somehow flushed his sadness. "I'd like everyone to be prepared. So patients." he turned the page in the book.

Jo'Puma

"Well...I don't know. But I'm getting suspicious." Jo'Puma whispered back to Gro-Bolg. He got out his own book, that he liked very much aswell.

This post has been edited by GunsnArmor: May 31 2007, 08:57 PM

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post May 31 2007, 09:01 PM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

Gro-Bolg Madrukh.

Sir Madrukh nodded shortly to Ahn.
,,I suppose we shall wait." He mumbled and began to meditate.

--------------------
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Jun 1 2007, 01:04 AM
Post #7

Agent

Reggard Wolfbite

a loud thud broke the guildhall silence as a steel dagger plunged into the large table with the full power of a 210 pound nord behind it. "ho, bronze guild! it is i, reggard wolfbite!" announced reggard loudly. the noise seemed to awaken his guildmates but none of them moved more than a slight flinch, possibly because they were accustomed to reggards rambunctiousness. "why the long faces, bronzeys? --and where's Sayn?" the nord asked quizically. all the excitment had gone from his face and he sat down humbly, without removing his hand from the dagger, which was now a good inch and a half into the already weathered table.

EDIT:

-OOC means out of character

-is sir madrukh like that one orc in oblivion? the white stallion orc? biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by DungeonHunter: Jun 1 2007, 01:08 AM

--------------------
www.lost.eu/551e4 ------ find yourself
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post Jun 1 2007, 01:37 AM
Post #8

Agent

Hanadam Hitius

Hanadam sighed, and put his book away, knowing without proper silence he wouldn't be able to read. "Hello....Reggard."

Jo'Puma

Jo'Puma could not get his eyes offf of the knife stuck deep in the table. It was so sudden, loud and disruptive. "That was....an odd way to inter a room."

This post has been edited by GunsnArmor: Jun 1 2007, 01:37 AM

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Jun 1 2007, 02:38 AM
Post #9

Agent

Reggard

Reggard spoke aloud to the room. "what's going on here fellas?", he asked with a stern look in his eyes.

--------------------
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post Jun 1 2007, 02:48 AM
Post #10

Agent

Hanadam Hitius

"We're waiting...for the others to arrive. Because, I have something very, very important to say. I'm a little stressed out right now, so I just might lose it if you continue to talk. So please, be quite as I try and read my book." with that said, he got out his book again and began reading once more.

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Jun 1 2007, 02:52 AM
Post #11

Agent

Reggard

"my apologies, hitius," said reggard with utmost respect, bowing and plucking his knife from the large circular table. propping his legs on its surface, he went to work quiely sharpening his blade, wondering what was to come once everyone had arrived. something that could cause stress to a man so composed and efficient as hitius must surely be troubling news to the guild. still, he waited. it was worth more than his "job" to anger the man.

This post has been edited by DungeonHunter: Jun 1 2007, 02:54 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Jun 1 2007, 02:54 AM
Post #12

Agent

OOC: it may take awhile for everyone to post their characters getting here...

--------------------
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post Jun 1 2007, 03:36 AM
Post #13

Agent

OOC: I'm starting to realize how long it's taking. When's everyone loging on?

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Jun 1 2007, 03:39 AM
Post #14

Agent

OOC: we just have to be patient

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 1 2007, 04:08 AM
Post #15

Councilor
Group Icon

OOC: maybe we should move this discussion to the planning thread? Best not to fill the playground up with posts consisting only of OOCs.

Ahn

Ahn rolled his eyes at the nord's entrance and obviously urgent need to be obnoxious. He looked around the room quietly, wondering what could have happened.

Had Sayn stepped down? Was he absent and Hitius was forced to lead in his stead?

He was more than a little annoyed at the fact that Hitius insisted on reading rather than speaking, but decided to hold his tongue for the time being. He could be patient for a moment or two longer.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Jun 1 2007, 04:19 AM
Post #16

Agent

Reggard

everyone's in such a mood, reggard thought to himself as he caught Ahn rolling his eyes out of the corner of his vision. the nord found himself scraping the blade harder and harder against the whetstone in his hand, until it almost slipped and he decided to heath the weapon. after slipping it into his boot sheath, he kicked back and reminisced about the time he killed a massive argonian who looked like a daedroth in a mead-induced rage.....

This post has been edited by DungeonHunter: Jun 1 2007, 04:20 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 1 2007, 08:02 AM
Post #17

Master
Group Icon

Deryll Farfing.

,,Is anyone listening?" Deryll asked.
,,No!" A hundred voices shouted in unison. The Breton rolled his eyes and moved tot the head of the pack.
,,Ah, someone is over there. Could it be our ally we were told to meet?" He asked himself and moved ahead of the army to meet with the stranger.

OCC: That's Phiona.

Gro-Bolg Madrukh.

Sir Madrukh opened a single eye when Reggard Wolfbit stormed in and quickly made a mess again.
,,I repaired that table week ago. Make it last longer, this time." He grunted and returned to his meditation."
,,Reggard's always a noisy guy, but he can be a great help in battle."

OCC: I don't know about any Orc or the White Stallion. I'll check it up. Edit: There are some similarities indeed.

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Jun 1 2007, 08:10 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jun 1 2007, 04:09 PM
Post #18

Master
Group Icon

Phiona

She crouched low, one hand holding her bow, the other resting lightly on the ground near a trail of animal tracks. Mmm..... a buck by the looks of it, fine dining tonigh-

Phiona's thoughts ended when she heard a large group of people approaching. The closest person, a man about ten meters ahead of the others, came to her directly. She seemed to recall seeing a near albino like this man some time ago but had never spoken with him.

Standing up to address him, she said beneath her neltch helmet. "Hail, sir. Are looking for some bronze? Many come looking in this area for some; I just found a bunch, recently at that."

Dagon

"And so the Nerevarine took vengeance on the crazed Almalexia. For the Goddess had become so despearate in holding her position that she had forgotten what her position was; she forgot that she served her subjects and in so doing, Almalexia's fate became inevitable." An Imperial man who looked to be in his fourties spoke to his audience.

"Reclusive Sotha Sil became yet another victim of the Goddess' mad quest to remain in power. But when Almalexia attempted to betray Nerevar reborn, her power failed her, and so she was undone." The bard paused, taking the time to gaze at the faces of all those listening.

Letting go of his storyteller's voice, Dagon spoke as a teacher would to his students. "Let us remember the fallen Tribunal for their benevolent deeds, their services to us. We shall learn from their mistakes and ensure this does not happen again. That men and mer, heroes and saviors even, should never be tempted to invoke the blessed curse of immortality."

When the crowd departed the town square, Dagon walked through the streets, brooding over his own message. No mortal should ever be tempted to invoke the blessed..... He shook his head wearily, it would seem that even in spite of his warnings the others would attempt the ritual.

Of course, he could refuse to be a part of such folly, but Dagon couldn't bring himself to abandon the Red Altar, yet. He left his brooding behind with a nice dinner at the Great Bazaar.

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Jun 1 2007, 04:58 PM
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 1 2007, 05:21 PM
Post #19

Master
Group Icon

Deryll Farfing.

Deryll bowed before the Netchclad mer.
,,A good day to you. As a matter of fact, we are indeed looking for some bronze. A bussiness transaction, so to speak. Of course, we may have to hammer the bronze into a more profitable shape first." He spoke. He noticed the track s at his feet, though only because the tall Bosmer had been looking at them first.
,,It appears that we have cheated you out of your dinner with all the noise we make. Perhaps I can offer you some of our own food? They're only rations I'm afraid. Not the most tasty meal."

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jun 1 2007, 06:52 PM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

Phiona

An amused smile played a cross her face at the continued use of code. Phiona lifted her helmet off her head and held it loosely in her left hand. "Very well, if those rations are good enough I might just feel generous enough to show you where the bronze deposit is."

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Jun 1 2007, 06:59 PM
+Quote Post

7 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:10 AM