11 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> To Heir is Human II - Planning VII
The Metal Mallet
post Jul 28 2007, 05:21 PM
Post #1

Master
Group Icon

I was counting our characters too, the only women who aren't in love (and probably won't marry) are Amrita and Kirana (it would be odd to marry a spirit).

You forgot about Aenora (or is it Aerona? I always forget). Hehe, for all we know we might get some vampire action later on wink.gif

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jul 28 2007, 06:06 PM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

*Hands Mallet the sacred Staff of Duncehoo- erm, I mean Domination* But her name is Aerona; I wouldn't be so certain, still, she is Dantrag's character. Although it does seem a little wrong to make out with someone who is several decades (or centuries) older than you, not to mention Aerona still hasn't gotten over vampirism yet.

Which reminds me, does she perfer Sadril in terms of talking to? Aerona's hardly spoken to Ian at all, and left when he tried to help her, but she stops to talk to Sadril who embarrased her in front of everyone when he kissed her hand..... Ian hasn't done anything to or for her. dry.gif

btw, old topic. And yes, I know Athyn is a lot older than Serene and they married and had three kids, still it wouldn't be something I'd do.....

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Jul 28 2007, 06:11 PM
+Quote Post
minque
post Jul 28 2007, 09:29 PM
Post #3

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lord Revan @ Jul 28 2007, 07:06 PM) *

btw, old topic. And yes, I know Athyn is a lot older than Serene and they married and had three kids, still it wouldn't be something I'd do.....

Ehhh, she had? Aye she married Athyn alright, but three kids? with him? Hmmm, enlighten me please! tongue.gif who are they? I just know of Brianna....

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jul 28 2007, 10:39 PM
Post #4

Master
Group Icon

Well, in a PM (which I deleted recently) you sent to me about the Redoran, you mentioned Serene and Athyn having two children, a boy and a girl, and neither were named Brianna. You said they'd be teenagers, at least, by the time of the Nirm Conflict.

Since I deleted the PM, I don't know their names, but the girl wasn't Brianna, I remember that much.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jul 29 2007, 03:44 AM
Post #5

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lord Revan @ Jul 28 2007, 01:06 PM) *

Which reminds me, does she perfer Sadril in terms of talking to? Aerona's hardly spoken to Ian at all, and left when he tried to help her, but she stops to talk to Sadril who embarrased her in front of everyone when he kissed her hand..... Ian hasn't done anything to or for her. dry.gif

Well, there were two reasons for Aerona leaving the conversation with Ian. One, she wanted to tell Rann about the conspiracy against Altair, and two, she didn't want to be told to do something she didn't want to do.

And as fas as talking to Sadril more; she's just genuinely curious.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jul 29 2007, 05:19 PM
Post #6

Master
Group Icon

I had trouble with my connection yesterday, so I accidently made two identical posts. Sorry about that.
+Quote Post
Priest of Sithis
post Jul 29 2007, 06:26 PM
Post #7

Knower
Group Icon

How should the battle with Ian and Mannimarco end?

And, what about Karn going to see Astratus

--------------------

If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.
- Ivan Turgenev

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
- Ursula Le Guin

Know yourself and you will win all battles.
- Sun Tzu

Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Jul 29 2007, 06:28 PM
Post #8

Knower
Group Icon

I don't think Mannimarco should die yet, he should die fighting Ian in a battle that takes place in the city, once the huge siege is on, so you can have part one of it here, then the Silhouette shows up, Ian runs back to the city, and then when they meet during battle, Ian takes out Mannimarco.
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Jul 30 2007, 09:41 PM
Post #9

Master
Group Icon

Just a reminder to people about my current internet problem. My posting time is limited to work, so Wednesday and Thursday don't expect me to post. On Friday we're supposed to have a technician come in a fix our problem (supposedly we need something called a "dry loop" due to our new phone service). So by Friday afternoon I should be able to resume my normal frequent postings. Though since I get to post at work, you'll hardly notice that I'm not as present as much as I'm usually here.

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jul 31 2007, 04:17 AM
Post #10

Master
Group Icon

So, Amrita is the only woman who hasn't dedicated herself to someone, romantically or otherwise. Seeing as she's only with Veric because she wants more power Veric doesn't apply. If only Brianna gave her charming, murderess daughter a hug, that would solve so many porblems. tongue.gif

Yeah, I felt like saying something silly and amusing. But maybe they should try that anyway, a little mother-daughter bonding period ever killed anyone. wink.gif
+Quote Post
minque
post Jul 31 2007, 04:52 AM
Post #11

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lord Revan @ Jul 31 2007, 05:17 AM) *

So, Amrita is the only woman who hasn't dedicated herself to someone, romantically or otherwise. Seeing as she's only with Veric because she wants more power Veric doesn't apply. If only Brianna gave her charming, murderess daughter a hug, that would solve so many porblems. tongue.gif

Yeah, I felt like saying something silly and amusing. But maybe they should try that anyway, a little mother-daughter bonding period ever killed anyone. wink.gif

Uhhh..Brianna is trying to sort her life out, she´s finally managed to get the man she loves...so no time for a daughter at the moment!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jul 31 2007, 04:57 AM
Post #12

Master
Group Icon

That's sooooooo-devil's advocate, sorry, goes on for a long time-ooo cruel! That's her daughter, why doesn't Brianna just disown her and crush every illusion someone might have that they'll ever like each other! dry.gif

Edit: Since Ian doesn't think highly of Brianna at the moment, not enough for him to bring up, mind you, and since he's tried (and failed at times) in the past to help the youth of the group. Ian, the paternal vampire-father that he is, may take it upon himself to talk to Brianna's wrongfully estranged (as he might see it) daughter.

I have also noticed that Sadril had problems with Brianna's lack of sympathy for Amrita (and all that implies), what is it with that murderess and vampire men? (that was a joke, btw.)

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Jul 31 2007, 05:07 AM
+Quote Post
minque
post Jul 31 2007, 05:30 AM
Post #13

Wise Woman
Group Icon

I think Brianna met Amrita sometimes during her stay with Telina..and certainly didn´t like her!

Now she only have eyes for Rahvin!

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 1 2007, 11:21 PM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

Well, it's still morning (say, 0930) but I think Amrita will have problems using shadows after awhile seeing as they'll be kind of scarce. If Ian knew what Brianna wants to do (with Rahvin), he'd quite furious because of what she isn't doing.

From his point of view being a parent has little to do with giving birth to children, so since that's all Brianna's done for Rann, Satyana, and especially Amrita he doesn't consider her a rightful parent. And his view of her could rapibly shift from inept to irresponsible (which is what it's leaning toward).
Perhaps this should lead to an argument somewhere down the road. The vampire holds nothing against Rahvin, he actually raised Rann. Nor against Serene (quite the opposite), or (with the exception of all the other things she's done or going to do) Salina for the same reasons.

The third person he'll help hunt down for other reasons.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Aug 2 2007, 06:13 PM
Post #15

Councilor
Group Icon

minque, Rann's mad at them because he now knows about the conspiracy against Altair.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 2 2007, 06:14 PM
Post #16

Master
Group Icon

I PMed her already, sorry. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Aug 2 2007, 06:16 PM
Post #17

Councilor
Group Icon

I forgive you, Revan.

This time. ohmy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 2 2007, 06:17 PM
Post #18

Master
Group Icon

Basically, you're forgiving me for being quicker to the draw...... Oh well, I'm grateful anyway! biggrin.gif

PS: My Birthday is onthe 16th of April

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Aug 2 2007, 06:21 PM
+Quote Post
minque
post Aug 2 2007, 06:21 PM
Post #19

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Ok..now forgive an old lady here but why does that annoy Rann?

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 2 2007, 06:22 PM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

Altair is Rann's "friend" and so it's like a back-stab that his sister is plotting against one of the figures he trusts.

It seems that Minque's characters have at least one person (in the group) who doesn't like them, at the moment. That's surprising, given that they are the few who don't like to hurt people....

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Aug 2 2007, 06:37 PM
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:04 PM