Closed TopicStart new topic
> To Heir is Human II - Planning VII
minque
post Aug 2 2007, 07:55 PM
Post #21

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lord Revan @ Aug 2 2007, 07:22 PM) *

Altair is Rann's "friend" and so it's like a back-stab that his sister is plotting against one of the figures he trusts.

It seems that Minque's characters have at least one person (in the group) who doesn't like them, at the moment. That's surprising, given that they are the few who don't like to hurt people....

Ok...who doesn´t like who? I mean Rann likes Satyana, but he apparently is angry with her now....but hmmm

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 2 2007, 08:26 PM
Post #22

Master
Group Icon

Ok, I probably misphrased it. Ian doesn't agree with Brianna (particularly on the subject of family and parentage), and Rann doesn't agree with Satyana, Issac, or Ian on their plotting against Altair behind his (Rann's) back.
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 4 2007, 01:55 AM
Post #23

Master
Group Icon

What would happen if Cerpin got taken?

Edit: Nevermind, I'll go with Kirana. Payback is more personal that way, and I already have a plot about how Mannimarco will be beaten.

PS: Shame on me, but I just have this urge to have an evil fifth character. Side-hopper Karn doesn't count, if this isn't okay, tell me now before I go through the trouble of typing out the honored user's bio...... Btw, Dantrag, you had a werewolf character who suddenly dissappeared. What happened to him?

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Aug 4 2007, 02:15 AM
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Aug 4 2007, 04:11 AM
Post #24

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lord Revan @ Aug 3 2007, 08:55 PM) *

What would happen if Cerpin got taken?

Edit: Nevermind, I'll go with Kirana. Payback is more personal that way, and I already have a plot about how Mannimarco will be beaten.

PS: Shame on me, but I just have this urge to have an evil fifth character. Side-hopper Karn doesn't count, if this isn't okay, tell me now before I go through the trouble of typing out the honored user's bio...... Btw, Dantrag, you had a werewolf character who suddenly dissappeared. What happened to him?

I didn't enjoy playing him, so I stopped.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 4 2007, 04:39 AM
Post #25

Master
Group Icon

Are there any problems with me having a fifth character? An alien, in fact?
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Aug 4 2007, 04:42 AM
Post #26

Councilor
Group Icon

An alien?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 4 2007, 04:57 AM
Post #27

Master
Group Icon

Eh, yeah, if you've read my story Revan (I doubt it, personally) it takes place just as the Oblivion Crisis winds down. While there have been no connections, it isn't too much of a stretch for one left-behind reptilian extraterrestrial make its way into Black Marsh where it could be mistaken for some of the Marsh's many wierd and dangerous fauna. (It's been nineteen years since that time)

In which case it could have been located by the Sil as its forces marched through Argonia. No, this creature doesn't have special powers, well, except one non-uber ability. Nor does it still have any weapons it might have used.
All it has that aren't from Nirm, or a part of its body, is the battle armor (just really strong, spell resistant alloy) minus a helmet. Mostly, he's just uber-melee, no magic or ranged weapons.

Edit: Don't worry, he can die sometime during the final battle. Altair could slay him to further increase his fame for all I care about this cold-blooded butcher.

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Aug 4 2007, 05:03 AM
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Aug 4 2007, 05:06 AM
Post #28

Councilor
Group Icon

I just thought that the 'planets' in the elder scrolls universe were both the gods (divines) and their respective realms, not planets as we would think of them. I could be wrong, though.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 4 2007, 05:09 AM
Post #29

Master
Group Icon

Heck, people used to think the sun orbited the Earth, and we were the center of all existance. But these creatures are from very far away (a much more raw, dark place).
+Quote Post
minque
post Aug 5 2007, 03:14 PM
Post #30

Wise Woman
Group Icon

I think you´re right Danny! Anyway the thought of an alien appearing in Tamriel doesn´t really go with me, unless he will be from very, very far away...hmmm but I am not fond of any modern weaponry or so..it just doesn´t fit in! Now that´s me of course...but nevertheless....

Another thing; I´m going on vacation early tomorrow and I do not see any chance to be online until evening the 18th, so...ehhh I would very much appreciate if you, Danny would consider dragging Satyana along! I know there is some kind of quarrel arising between her and Rann, whatever that would lead to, I beg you to decide, most things are ok with me except of course if Rann should want to kill her! ohmy.gif

I will make a ...hmm kind of opening-post in the dialogue between Rahvin and Brianna....it may sound "graphic" but I promise that most of it will be up to the reader to interpret! hubbahubba.gif

Anyway I would appreciate if that part of the story will be a bit slow when I´m away....I´d rather like to take active part of it! So please no fast forward there ok?

That was all for now...

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Aug 5 2007, 03:20 PM
Post #31

Councilor
Group Icon

you should probably have revan drag Satyana along, as I don't see Rann and Satyana being on speaking terms for some time.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Aug 5 2007, 03:53 PM
Post #32

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Aug 5 2007, 04:20 PM) *

you should probably have revan drag Satyana along, as I don't see Rann and Satyana being on speaking terms for some time.

Haha...ok, I see, ..

Revie!!! Will you drag poor Satyana along then??? And yeah, she might on non-speaking-terms with her brother for a while now I guess! biggrin.gif

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 5 2007, 07:11 PM
Post #33

Master
Group Icon

Alright, I'll do my best. The Alien only has the "modern" battle armor and nothing more. (Even if he had a gun, he'd have used up all the ammo anyway, he's been in seclusion for nineteen years) But he uses (large and brutal) Tamrielic melee weapons and fights with such ferocity that he simply play the role of the Silhouete's "nightmarish monsterous minion."

Monster would describe the alien very well..... Can I at least write his stats before we decide?

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Aug 5 2007, 07:14 PM
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Aug 5 2007, 08:03 PM
Post #34

Master
Group Icon

i am infinitely sorry. my family has run into a bit of financial trouble and i have lost internet access as well as several other ports of entertainment. i am working on getting a crappy dial-up connection working but i can offer no estimate of time. again i apologize.

i leave the control of my two characters up to the most qualified among those who would like to claim them.

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
minque
post Aug 5 2007, 08:04 PM
Post #35

Wise Woman
Group Icon

ok...Revie...post his stats, then we´ll see! Could be fun with some kind of monstrosity! tongue.gif

Aww Shogun! That is bad! i´m sorry for you and your family. I hope you´ll sort it out somehow though!

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Priest of Sithis
post Aug 5 2007, 08:54 PM
Post #36

Knower
Group Icon

Shogun, if you can read this, good luck man!

Revan, the idea of a foreign entity sounds cool to me, no guns tho', major buzzkill, like playing age of empires with the "howdoyouturnthisthingon" cheat

--------------------

If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.
- Ivan Turgenev

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
- Ursula Le Guin

Know yourself and you will win all battles.
- Sun Tzu

Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Aug 8 2007, 03:05 AM
Post #37

Master
Group Icon

Well I shouldn't have anymore problems with internet for this month, once I move to my college residence, if I don't have a laptop yet it might be a couple of days before I'm able to post since I'll be busy trying to get said laptop.

I'm also sorry to hear about your financial problems Shogun. Hopefully things work out quickly for you; my family had to deal with that a few years ago and fortunately we got over the hump. So I hope the same things happens for you and your family.

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Priest of Sithis
post Aug 8 2007, 03:12 PM
Post #38

Knower
Group Icon

I am so glad that there are decent human beings in the world...

Will the alien fight in the city or does he have his own agenda?

--------------------

If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.
- Ivan Turgenev

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
- Ursula Le Guin

Know yourself and you will win all battles.
- Sun Tzu

Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 8 2007, 06:02 PM
Post #39

Master
Group Icon

Right now, he'll fight for the Silhouete. But I think I'll have him appear in the next battle..... what if I gave Cerpin the alien's body as a last resort measure to stop it? laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Aug 8 2007, 06:03 PM
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Aug 8 2007, 06:52 PM
Post #40

Master
Group Icon

Is Astratus going to die, or should the sorceress call for assistance from her comrades?
+Quote Post

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:00 AM