9 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> To Heir is Human II- planning VII
Lord Revan
post Oct 14 2007, 09:46 PM
Post #21

Master
Group Icon

I'll get to that when I get home again. I hope Dantrag is on in any hour.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Oct 14 2007, 09:57 PM
Post #22

Master
Group Icon

Unfortunately, i have a biology test tomorrow, so I'm off to bed.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Oct 16 2007, 06:37 PM
Post #23

Master
Group Icon

I was thinking of the fast forward. It is one year, right? Combine that with the time Flint has already spent away from home, I'm thinking of adding some pressure to him.

Specifically, I'm planning to let him go home after the battle, only to find his family missing, with everyone denying their (and his) existence. It's nothing magical though, just payback followed by heavy intimidation
from his mafia-family. Gives me the chance to bring in a truly evil character. smile.gif

Or am I thinking too far ahead?

--------------------
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Oct 19 2007, 02:22 PM
Post #24

Master
Group Icon

Hehe, isn't a group of crows called a "murder", Revan? I always found that to be such an odd word for such a scenario.

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Oct 19 2007, 09:52 PM
Post #25

Master
Group Icon

Oh, right, got them mixed up. Anyway, I'll change it so that as long as no one else sees this couple of posts, I won't be further humiliated by my grammatical error. I like to maintain an aura of proficiency and mystique, can't have little mistakes like this ruining said image.......
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Oct 25 2007, 06:10 PM
Post #26

Master
Group Icon

Ok, so what's going to happen next in the massive battle against Mannimarco? I want to give Cerpin a chance to reply before I try something outrageous again. Calling the whole ecosystem into battle might have been a bit too much.

So is Cerpin going to close with the Necromancer, or at least attack him and not all the zombies littering the place?

Once close, Ian should have little problem wiping the floor with the undead master. So in his case, I envision Mannimarco becoming increasingly desperate as Ian breaks through the ranks, and ready to use Kirana as either a battery or a hostage. Or both. ,,Don't move, or I'll shatter this woman's soul and use it to fuel my powers!" Yeah, both would work.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Oct 30 2007, 12:39 PM
Post #27

Master
Group Icon

Satyana can heal Flogir, it would be a good idea to get her, Haldin, and Issac moving again.
+Quote Post
minque
post Oct 30 2007, 05:44 PM
Post #28

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lord Revan @ Oct 30 2007, 12:39 PM) *

Satyana can heal Flogir, it would be a good idea to get her, Haldin, and Issac moving again.

Yeah! I´m here almost every day without knowing how to move Satyana .....so sure..she´ll help old Flogir!

I was thinking....about Bree and Rahvin...what if they finally made their way back to Morrowind...hehe on a ship...to Seyda Neen. Gee those two deserve some peace and happiness!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Nov 9 2007, 03:44 PM
Post #29

Councilor
Group Icon

is mannimarco going to actually die?

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Nov 9 2007, 07:03 PM
Post #30

Master
Group Icon

I'd say we'll kick his corpse and then have his soul be banished to Oblivion. Maybe POS will return and bring him back someday, maybe not. But as far as I'm concerned, he and his army will be out of the rp. The zombies will either drop dead or cease to react at all while higher level undead will gain a mind of their own. (I expect them to flee.)

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Nov 11 2007, 06:20 PM
Post #31

Master
Group Icon

If we want to hold off on the final battle I can edit my post and save it to later.

Or the Silhoutte could reign his forces in for the time being. Btw, when was Florodine last active?

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Nov 11 2007, 06:35 PM
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Nov 18 2007, 08:53 PM
Post #32

Master
Group Icon

Before all hell breaks loose, Issac is going to ask Karn if the Narza'Tai can take the surviving civilians under their charge (including Satyana, there won't be many chances to heal/comfort people in the upcoming melee). That alright Minque?

The battle will end up with the Morrowind Army retreating (either to the Arena, Market, or Arboreum Districts or sewers). And then in the final battle the Silhoutte's forces are largely slaughtered to a much more managable number.
If the original plan is intact, the immortal Silhoutte will forsake his now doomed army. The Plys'Iea will swear an oath to the Silhoutte before he leaves that he will be awaiting for his return (whether or not he survives can be left to a vote; if he does, then he'll attempt to hinder Veric's maneuvers as petty revenge for awhile).

This post has been edited by Lord Revan: Nov 19 2007, 04:49 AM
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Nov 20 2007, 05:59 AM
Post #33

Councilor
Group Icon

I doubt Satyana would consider sitting out. Remember the Soldin issue?

Besides, if Rann ever found out that Issac tried to make her sit out, he'd never let it go and consider it to be a concession of guilt on the whole situation with Soldin.

Anyway, how are we going to go from here? Shogun, Florodine, and POS have been absent for quite some time. Should we just reassign their characters to new players or wait it out a bit more?

And minque, sorry about not posting w/ Rahvin for a while - I completely forgot! (And it took me some time to figure out where they were last)

--------------------
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Nov 20 2007, 10:06 PM
Post #34

Master
Group Icon

Well, I hope they'll return soon. Veric had been reassigned during the final of THIH already and I honestly didn't do such a good job at it. I hope Shogun can take Veric, he's the one who best knows the character, after all.

Of course I also hope that Florodine returns, but the Sil feels like a less sophisticated character to me and as a result easier to switch 'owners'.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Nov 20 2007, 11:38 PM
Post #35

Wise Woman
Group Icon

I´m the one who should say I´m sorry! I haven´t posted for quite some time....but tonight I did! And Satyana will not leave Issac´s side...like Brianna will not let go of Rahvin...They will be part of things trust me! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Nov 21 2007, 12:09 AM
Post #36

Master
Group Icon

In light of that, Ian will subtly instruct Issac to also stay with the Narza'Tai, as of yet, neither are revealing what he is planning. Issac won't leave Satyana with the assassins and civilians to fight, he'll stay to protect her.
Issac will listen to Ian, as these aren't times to argue, especially with everyone else around you capable of taking notice.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Nov 27 2007, 09:00 PM
Post #37

Master
Group Icon

It looks like people are losing interest.

So let's wrap this one up and get to part three as quick as possible. I'll take over the Sil if there are no objections. Who wants to take Altair/Veric? Remember, we want him to be the big hero in the game.

As for now, I'll just begin the assault. Gives Flint something else to do but just stand there looking at the mob.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Nov 28 2007, 04:50 AM
Post #38

Councilor
Group Icon

I already took Altair a good while ago.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Nov 29 2007, 02:14 AM
Post #39

Councilor
Group Icon

Hey, Revan, what's the plan with the Plys'Iea? Is he going to die or what? We really need to plan out what's going to happen with this whole situation.

EDIT: sorry about the double post...it is a day apart though, if that makes a difference.

This post has been edited by Dantrag: Nov 29 2007, 02:14 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Nov 29 2007, 03:37 AM
Post #40

Master
Group Icon

If he is to die then I want him there at the final battle of the war. There can be some more struggle for now, and then he'll retreat back to the Silhoutte's side.... maybe weakening the structural support of that house along the way.
+Quote Post

9 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:20 PM