> War Of Houses - Playground 15
minque
post Jan 3 2006, 10:03 PM
Post #1

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Go ahead!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
minque
post Jan 3 2006, 10:13 PM
Post #2

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jan 3 2006, 09:29 PM)
Akar, New Vivec

"Believe me, I'd rather walk slower; this boy doesn't agree with us, though so I don't have much choice."

Kaushad, Zergonipal

Kaushad watched as Kyara healed his son, and his mouth tightened as he realized what she was doing. Praying to Azura? Her power was to be recognized, certainly, but worshipped?

Dahleena, new vivec

So they at last arrived at the place where his mother was supposed to be, her feet was bleeding by now...but she didn´t complain...

Kyara, zergonipal

She was pleased to see that Sedrane was getting better.....but she realised she couldn´t heal him completely....not in one session.....she stood up and turned to Kaushad....seeng a most stern look in his face.....he ...he seemed well not angry but...displeased.....she didn´t know why....and just looked at him not knowing what was wrong

OOC: she didn´t know Azura was forbidden..... sad.gif sad.gif

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Jan 3 2006, 10:34 PM
Post #3

Master
Group Icon

Otik->Serene's manor

Dalrus, New Vivec

"How many name's do you have, three, or are there more i should know about? Anyway isaarin wants to meet with us and i think discuss the war plan" she said officially

"just the three you know about." Otik said

Serene, her manor vivec

Serene came down with Leni in her arms, noticing the strange lady she just raised one eyebrow and smiled.

"Good day to you, with whom do I have the honor to speak?" she said politely

Turning to Otik she put down Leni and told her to say hello to the nice uncle over there.....the child went directly at Otik saying:

"Hallo there mister....what´s your name?. Mine´s Selena but you may call me Leni"

Otik smiled as Leni came over. "Ah my name is Otik, I am a friend of your mother's."

This post has been edited by Soulseeker3.0: Jan 3 2006, 10:35 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jan 3 2006, 10:40 PM
Post #4

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Jan 3 2006, 04:13 PM)
Dahleena, new vivec

So they at last arrived  at the place where his mother was supposed to be,  her feet was bleeding by now...but she didn´t complain...
Kyara, zergonipal

She was pleased to see that Sedrane was getting better.....but she realised she couldn´t heal him completely....not in one session.....she stood up and turned to Kaushad....seeng a most stern look in his face.....he ...he seemed  well not angry but...displeased.....she didn´t know why....and just looked at him not knowing what was wrong
OOC: she didn´t know Azura was forbidden..... sad.gif  sad.gif

Kaushad, Zergonipal

Kaushad was going to say something about this, but decided to wait for a better time. "Is he going to be alright?"

Akar, New Vivec

As they walked in the door, Akar noticed Dahleena's bloody feet.

"Sit." he said motioning to a chair nearby. When she complied, Akar kneeled in front of her and took her feet in his hands as he muttered a minor healing spell. As the wounds closed, he stood up.

"Better?"

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
minque
post Jan 3 2006, 11:14 PM
Post #5

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jan 3 2006, 10:40 PM)
Kaushad, Zergonipal

Kaushad was going to say something about this, but decided to wait for a better time. "Is he going to be alright?"

Akar, New Vivec

As they walked in the door, Akar noticed Dahleena's bloody feet.

"Sit." he said motioning to a chair nearby. When she complied, Akar kneeled in front of her and took her feet in his hands as he muttered a minor healing spell. As the wounds closed, he stood up.

"Better?"

Kyara, zergonipal

"I don´t know" Kyara said sadly, "I never healed an internal wound before, Serene just showed me once....and even then she got divine assistance.." Kyara noticed a movement in Kaushad´s face as she spoke about divine....

Dahleena, new vivec

"Why...you KNEW how to heal?....you..you.....arrrghh!!.....but yes sir...it´s better"

Dahleena was rather upset, Akar did know how to heal...and yet he had let her walk with those feet for miles......she looked at him with very dark eyes....but couldn´t be angry for so long..she liked this man far too much for that.

"So will i meet your precious mother now then? " she asked

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jan 4 2006, 01:08 AM
Post #6

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Jan 3 2006, 05:14 PM)
Kyara, zergonipal

"I don´t know" Kyara said sadly, "I never healed an internal wound before, Serene just showed me once....and even then she got divine assistance.." Kyara noticed a movement in Kaushad´s face as she spoke about divine....
Dahleena, new vivec

"Why...you KNEW how to heal?....you..you.....arrrghh!!.....but yes sir...it´s better"

Dahleena was rather upset, Akar did know how to heal...and yet he had let her walk with those feet for miles......she looked at him with very dark eyes....but couldn´t be angry for so long..she liked this man far too much for that.

"So will i meet your precious mother now then? " she asked

Akar, New Vivec

He was about to say that he didn't know that they needed healing until now, but he soon saw that the anger was gone, and didn't see a need to bring it back up.

"If she's here, yeah, I guess you will."

Kaushad, Zergonipal

"Do what you can for him." he said, still thinking the lecture needed to happen later. "I have to deal with Darum."

--------------------
+Quote Post
davion
post Jan 4 2006, 06:43 AM
Post #7

Finder
Group Icon

OOC: LOL sorry guys i'm in the process of moving so its taking me a while to get up to speed. If i don't reply in more than 10 days take control of my character for me until i get my pc hooked up in the new place would ya?

Dimitre, New Vivec

Dimitre lost sight of Akar and Dahleena while he was picking up his gear he had layed down. His armour didn't fit his newly improved frame, but he decided to take it with him and maybe get some gold for the pieces.

Dimitre reached New Vivec about a hour later, give or take a few minutes. He also noticed that the bloody footprints picked up again once he reached Vivec, and figured that they were Dahleenas' footprints seein's how they are the same walking patterns and size as her feet and body moved, and decided to follow them.

Dimitre finally arrived at a manor door. He didn't know if anybody was in the manor or not, but thought that it wouldn't hurt to knock.

Dimitres' shirt was torn up and bloody from the fight back in Suran and ripping it off for bathing. He didn't want to give off the impression that he was a thief or a mugger so he took off the shirt, rolled it into a ball and threw it over the roof.

I highly doubt any theif or mugger would knock before entering the house they were going to steal from though!

The wind chilled his chest and arms, making him shiver. He hoped someone was home so he could possably get a new shirt or something. He had the coin to buy a new shirt from anyone that lived in the manor, weither or not they were the same size as him though was another story.

"Anybody home?" Dimitre asked, knocking on the door.......

This post has been edited by davion: Jan 4 2006, 06:49 AM

--------------------
The lazy man can, what the lazy man plans.
+Quote Post
minque
post Jan 4 2006, 08:18 PM
Post #8

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Soulseeker3.0 @ Jan 3 2006, 10:34 PM)
Otik->Serene's manor

Otik smiled as Leni came over. "Ah my name is Otik, I am a friend of your mother's."

Leni, new vivec

"Can I have a look at that thing you have?" Leni was pointing at Otik´s armour, curiously

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jan 4 2006, 01:08 AM)
Akar, New Vivec

He was about to say that he didn't know that they needed healing until now, but he soon saw that the anger was gone, and didn't see a need to bring it back up.

"If she's here, yeah, I guess you will."

Kaushad, Zergonipal

"Do what you can for him." he said, still thinking the lecture needed to happen later. "I have to deal with Darum."

Dahleena, new vivec

"hmm ok....so then call her name then...don´t be shy...or isn´t she home?..."
Then she heard a knock on the door.......

"Who´s that? she spun around.....and them she heard footsteps approaching......a tall Altmer woman suddenly appeared in front of them

"Are you seeking anyone?" her voice was dark and melodious....

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jan 4 2006, 10:37 PM
Post #9

Councilor
Group Icon

Akar, New Vivec

"Hello, there, Miss." Akar said to the altmer woman. "We're looking for Serene." he said, just as a knock was heard on the door outside.

"You can go get that; we can wait." he said, looking at the door.

OOC: it seems you didn't see davion's post, so I helped out a little.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Jan 4 2006, 10:40 PM
Post #10

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Jan 4 2006, 01:18 PM)
Leni, new vivec

"Can I have a look at that thing you have?" Leni was pointing at Otik´s armour, curiously

Otik->Serene's Manor

Otik glaced back at the armor. "Hmm why not lets go and see how the helmet fits." Otik said heading over to the armor with Leni

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Florodine of Hlaalu
post Jan 4 2006, 11:11 PM
Post #11

Knower
Group Icon

Dalrus, New Vivec

"What did you say her name was? Leni?" Dalrus said to Stauros. She then remembered and waved to Leni. "Hello Leni my name is Dalrus, i like you pretty outfit" she said kindly "Stauros we really need to get to Isaarin. Then i think we should do something fun tonight, its been a while and i could use some fun"

Darum, Zergonipal

Darum awoke with an enormous head ache and he let out a huge groan. His mouth tasted of throw up
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Jan 4 2006, 11:31 PM
Post #12

Master
Group Icon

Otik->Serene's Manor

Stauros frowned, "Hmm fine. one moment." Stauros walked over to his armor and picked up the helmet. "Here you can play around with this." He said to Leni as he placed it on her head.

"thank you Serene, you've been a good friend, but alas I must leave. buissness."

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post
minque
post Jan 4 2006, 11:43 PM
Post #13

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jan 4 2006, 10:37 PM)
Akar, New Vivec

"Hello, there, Miss." Akar said to the altmer woman. "We're looking for Serene." he said, just as a knock was heard on the door outside.

"You can go get that; we can wait." he said, looking at the door.

OOC: it seems you didn't see davion's post, so I helped out a little.

OOC: thanks.... tongue.gif

Miss Satyana, new vivec

She opened the door and spotted a well built man outside, without a shirt, now that made her take an extra look......it was very unusual that a visitor came by....only half-dressed

"Good day to you ser" she said,, "what can I do for you?"

Dahleena, NV

"Akar!, Akar!....who´s that coming down those stairs?....is THAT your mother? but...but she´s not old at all.....jeeezers Akar....."

Dahleena took Akar´s hand to get his attention when she saw the tall dark-haired woman coming towards them

Serene NV

"What is it Miss Satyana? visitors....more visitors?"

Then she noticed Akar and Dahleena, as well as Dimitre in the doorway...she smiled and said:
"Saryn...Saryn...is it really you?...you came back..and....who may you be young lady.....and....you mister?" Serene looked at the group of people in front of her....astonished....but she gave Akar a loving smile...

QUOTE(Soulseeker3.0 @ Jan 4 2006, 10:40 PM)
Otik->Serene's Manor

Otik glaced back at the armor. "Hmm why not lets go and see how the helmet fits." Otik said heading over to the armor with Leni

Leni, NV

"IIIhhh, big hat..yes I want it...yiiiiii....and hallo aunt Dalrus.....you have funny clothes..teehee...."
QUOTE(Florodine of Hlaalu @ Jan 4 2006, 11:11 PM)
Dalrus, New Vivec
"What did you say her name was? Leni?" Dalrus said to Stauros. She then remembered and waved to Leni. "Hello Leni my name is Dalrus, i like you pretty outfit" she said kindly "Stauros we really need to get to Isaarin. Then i think we should do something fun tonight, its been a while and i could use some fun"
Darum, Zergonipal
Darum awoke with an enormous head ache and he let out a huge groan. His mouth tasted of throw up

OOC: Serves him right!...ehh kyara usually have cure-hangover-potions!

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jan 4 2006, 11:51 PM
Post #14

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ Jan 4 2006, 05:43 PM)
OOC: thanks.... tongue.gif

Dahleena, NV

"Akar!, Akar!....who´s that coming down those stairs?....is THAT your mother? but...but she´s not old at all.....jeeezers Akar....."

Dahleena took Akar´s hand to get his attention when she saw the tall dark-haired woman coming towards them

Serene NV

"What is it Miss Satyana? visitors....more visitors?"

Then she noticed Akar and Dahleena, as well as Dimitre in the doorway...she smiled and said:
"Saryn...Saryn...is it really you?...you came back..and....who may you be young lady.....and....you mister?" Serene looked at the group of people in front of her....astonished....but she gave Akar a loving smile...

Akar, New Vivec

"Hey, Mom." he said, standing up and giving her a hug. Coming out the embrace, he pointed to Dahleena. "That's Dahleena, and that's Dimitre."

Kaushad, Zergonipal

Kaushad stood over Darum as he came to, ready to get to the bottom of this issue.

"So tell me what is going on concerning your wife." he said, trying his hardest to supress his anger towards the man. He had hurt his son pretty badly. Still, he had to be the mediator here, or nobody else would. He had to listen to both sides. Good thing that not many knew of his relation to Sedrane...

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Jan 5 2006, 12:07 AM
Post #15

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dantrag @ Jan 4 2006, 11:51 PM)
Akar, New Vivec

"Hey, Mom." he said, standing up and giving her a hug. Coming out the embrace, he pointed to Dahleena. "That's Dahleena, and that's Dimitre."

Kaushad, Zergonipal

Kaushad stood over Darum as he came to, ready to get to the bottom of this issue.

"So tell me what is going on concerning your wife." he said, trying his hardest to supress his anger towards the man. He had hurt his son pretty badly. Still, he had to be the mediator here, or nobody else would. He had to listen to both sides. Good thing that not many knew of his relation to Sedrane...

Serene, NV

"Akar, I´m very happy to see you....and you Dahleena and Dimitre..you are welcome too as Akar´s friends....I suppose you are hungry? Now I don´t know of your plans but you are welcome to stay here as long as you wish.....it´s a ridiculously big manor and I welcome some company very much."

Serene then asked Miss Satyana to arrange for a nce meal.

Dahleena,NV

"Lady Serene.....I´m honoured to meet you. Me and Akar met back in Balmora, and ..well we sorta came to like each other so...that´s why I´m here.....oh and of course the opportunity to meet a celebrity like you....woah"

Kyara, zergonipal

Kyara sat watching Sedrane sleep. It was not a very good sleep for him...he was still in great pain, and she wasn´t sure what to do. So she sang an ancient song for him....

Sul-Matuul, zergonipal

Suul-Matuul was sitting beside her...in silent support.....he knew that Kaushad would punish the girl for praying to Azura....but how could she know? she was an Ahemmusa with birth but she grew up in cyrodiil...among other dunmerii, who worshipped the goddess....hmm he had to talk sense with Kaushad

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
davion
post Jan 5 2006, 12:12 AM
Post #16

Finder
Group Icon

Dimitre, New Vivec

Dimitre was in the middle of stretching when Akar said his name. Dimitre paused, looked at the Dunmer woman, and slowly lowered his arms and approached her, Akar mom, Serene.

"M'lady" Dimitre said, grabbing Serenes hand, giving it a kiss, then bowing.

Dimitre couldn't believe his eyes, she was georgeous to him! Thoughts started running through his head, then a image of his fiance and daughter flashed in front of his eyes, and Dimitre stood straight up and a look of self hate washed over his face as he walked to the back of the manor, sat down, and put his hands over his face.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Jan 5 2006, 12:19 AM
Post #17

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(davion @ Jan 5 2006, 12:12 AM)
Dimitre, New Vivec

Dimitre was in the middle of stretching when Akar said his name. Dimitre paused, looked at the Dunmer woman, and slowly lowered his arms and approached her, Akar mom, Serene.

"M'lady" Dimitre said, grabbing Serenes hand, giving it a kiss, then bowing.

Dimitre couldn't believe his eyes, she was georgeous to him! Thoughts started running through his head, then a image of his fiance and daughter flashed in front of his eyes, and Dimitre stood straight up and a look of self hate washed over his face as he walked to the back of the manor, sat down, and put his hands over his face.

Serene, NV

Serene was flattered by the courtesy of the strange man, those behavious were uncommon these days....She smiled and was about to say something to him when a shadow passed over his dmiringly gaze and she saw him walk away and sit down looking very sad. She approached him gently....there was some heartache here she suspected...

"Mr Dimitre....how are you? can I do something for you?" She sillently took his hand and just held it......if he wanted to speak to her.....he´d just do it...she tried to let some positive energy emerge from her to him...

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
davion
post Jan 5 2006, 12:22 AM
Post #18

Finder
Group Icon

Dimitre, New Vivec

Dimitre looked up at Serene and said cold heartedly, but not harm intended, while pulling out the two soul gems out of his pocket,

"If you can bring my fiance and child back to life, or destroy these gems so they're souls may go to paradise..."

Dimitre placed the two different sized soul gems in Serenes hand and went back to looking at the floor.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Jan 5 2006, 12:40 AM
Post #19

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(davion @ Jan 5 2006, 12:22 AM)
Dimitre, New Vivec

Dimitre looked up at Serene and said cold heartedly, but not harm intended, while pulling out the two soul gems out of his pocket,

"If you can bring my fiance and child back to life, or destroy these gems so they're souls may go to paradise..."

Dimitre placed the two different sized soul gems in Serenes hand and went back to looking at the floor.

Serene, NV

Serene looked sadly at the two stones, it was a tragedy indeed to loose one´s fiance and child. She felt so sorry for the man......and thought about what could be done. Bringing back the dead......she never had done, and thus didn´t know how to do....release their souls.....maybe that could be done.....somehow. She had to consult a fellow mage then..

OOC: Should she be a necromancer? Should she really have the power of bringing back the dead? hmmm you tell me!!! I´ll be off now, bedtime..cya tomorrow

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Jan 5 2006, 03:13 AM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

Otik->Serene's manor

Otik saw all the people and turned to Leni. "WEll see you around, and keep the helmet, I'll get a new one. Tell your mom I said thats for the help and see ya soon." Otik turned tward Dalrus, "Well shall we go?"

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:52 AM