User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Aki
post May 29 2005, 08:05 PM
Post #2

Mouth
Group Icon

[quote]Myra jumped at the voice, and dropped his knife down the stairs, the blade embedding itself with a thump. He turned slowly to see the cause of his fright and stood up, promptly bowing.

"Hello Nord, I am Myra, or Myrage. As for what I am doing... to be precise I am trying to listen to the conversation down there and think of my next planof attack. And who might you be?"
[/quote]

The Nord frowned. "A rather hungover fellow who happens to be a friend of those conversing," he said. "I suggest you brace yourself, the fall from this won't be pleasant."

Fenris drew in a deep breath, and shouted at the Bosmer. The bosmer was sent flying. Fenris waved to the flying mer. "Hope he knows slowfall, or leviatation, or finds a soft spot to land. Wouldn't want the cleaners to have to wipe him off the street..."

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Konji
post May 29 2005, 08:13 PM
Post #3

Mouth
Group Icon

(I fell off from being shouted at?!?!?!?!?!???? :confused: ) Myra controlled himself, and landed on his feet, rolling forwards to bypass the shock. He Spat on the floor, then walked through the door, (picked the lock if it was locked) and laid down on his bedroll, wondering how to get himself out of this mess.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Aki
post May 29 2005, 08:19 PM
Post #4

Mouth
Group Icon

[quote=Konradude](I fell off from being shouted at?!?!?!?!?!???? :confused: ) [/quote]
((Fenris is a Nordic Tongue, they can shout with force enough to knock men into the air, and some could practically level fort Ebonheart by saying "hi" tongue.gif ))

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Red
post May 29 2005, 09:42 PM
Post #5

Mouth
Group Icon

OOC: Thanks for controlling me well MerGirl!

IC: Shakur was left stunned after the arrow incident, and simply watched as Myra snuck off. "He's just blowing off some steam right now, he'll calm down when he notices he has made himself look like a damned fool". Shakur noticed the door reopen, and readied his claymore.

OOC: Since I'm leaving again (sorry about that) I'll need someone to control me again if neccesary.

--------------------
//LEFT ARM PULLS TRIGGER, RIGHT ARM SHRUGS SHOULDER//TRANSMISSION ENDED
+Quote Post
Konji
post May 29 2005, 10:02 PM
Post #6

Mouth
Group Icon

(Agh!11Someone save me from the slowest RP ever in the world!!!!AACCK!!!) Myra sat up, his head bowed in thought. After an hours thinking he finally decided he's been an idiot. He got up, straightening his dusty grey shirt. He sneezed then walked to the balcony, where he leant over,

"Sorry everyone, having a tough time right now with my father. I say lets evacuate the city and find the cause of all this mess."

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 29 2005, 10:12 PM
Post #7

Councilor
Group Icon

Sel walked back inside after walking the road for awhile. He had been thinking that he needed to apologize to Celia, not for threatening the bosmer, but for taking his anger out on her. He ran his hands through his hair quickly as he came inside, shaking the water out of it.

He walked in and saw an arrow embedded in the wall close to where Celia and Arco were standing.

"What happened?" Sel asked.

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 29 2005, 11:20 PM
Post #8

Mage
Group Icon

OOC: [sarcasm]Thanks for involving my character guys[/sarcasm]

Jonacin walked in off teh street where he had been keeping watch to see a room full of drunken people. "Could none of you control yourselves? It's a good thing nothing came along. Now throw me some of that brandy"

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 29 2005, 11:22 PM
Post #9

Councilor
Group Icon

"I think a few things came along." Sel said sarcastically, motioning towards the arrow lodged in the wall.

"Nobody has answered my question - what the hell happened while I was gone?" Sel repeated.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Konji
post May 29 2005, 11:33 PM
Post #10

Mouth
Group Icon

Myra stared at the altmer and the redguard. "Maybe the mage has put a paralysis spell on them?"

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
minque
post May 29 2005, 11:39 PM
Post #11

Wise Woman
Group Icon

[quote=Konradude](Agh!11Someone save me from the slowest RP ever in the world!!!!AACCK!!!) "[/quote]

OOC: Nobody force you to participate!! so please don´t complain!

"Nobody bothers if I´m dead or alive" Serene thought, " i can as well try to get out of here" She didn´t want to get too much involved right now so she continued keeping a low profile, and just stuck with Celia[/u]

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Konji
post May 29 2005, 11:46 PM
Post #12

Mouth
Group Icon

Myra noticed the woman, wondering where she came from. He then relaxed in his chair, slowly closing his eyes and drifting off into his dreams..."Night all..." (OOC:Night all.)

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Aki
post May 29 2005, 11:51 PM
Post #13

Mouth
Group Icon

[quote=Dantrag]"I think a few things came along." Sel said sarcastically, motioning towards the arrow lodged in the wall.

"Nobody has answered my question - what the hell happened while I was gone?" Sel repeated.[/quote]

"The Wood elf made a few idiotic mistakes," Fenris said.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 29 2005, 11:53 PM
Post #14

Councilor
Group Icon

Sel eyed the bosmer, he still did not trust the wood elf, and suspected that he was responsible for the arrow. Sel didn't say a word though, and decided Celia would have her hands full without him making it worse.

OOC: Look, we gotta get out of this mansion....let's go!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post May 30 2005, 12:01 AM
Post #15

Wise Woman
Group Icon

OOC: ok let´s head for the door

Serene noticed some unrest among the others..."I wonder, will they try to escape now" she thought and prepared for a quick run

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Wolfie
post May 30 2005, 12:03 AM
Post #16

Mage
Group Icon

OOC: What's up with Serene? has she gone evil or something? or have i just missed something?

Jonacin shrugged. He obviously wasn't getting any brandy. He rose to his feet and headed for the door again. Serene appeared to have tensed up. The difference betwwen that and her usual stance was subtl, but he had been trained to detect such things. "What's wrong Serene? You seem a little tense" he said to her

--------------------
IPB Image

D�anaim smaoineamh, d� bhr� sin, t�im ann - Descartes

Only the dead have seen the end of war ~ Plato

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed. - G.K. Chesterton

EnsamVarg
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 30 2005, 12:04 AM
Post #17

Councilor
Group Icon

Sel began to pack his things - no hard task, it was merely a matter of making sure he had his sword and dagger.

"Look, we're sitting ducks in this house." Sel said. "Another thing like that khajiit could show up any time. I think it's time we left."

Sel went into the kitchen and found a loaf of bread and a few ash yams, and wrapped them up in a cloth for the road ahead.

Sel stood before everyone "Coming?"

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post May 30 2005, 12:20 AM
Post #18

Wise Woman
Group Icon

OOC: no she´s not evil..... :shocked: just left out...

"I´m ok Jonacin" Serene said, " it´s just getting on my nerves sitting here like ducks , oing nothing, let´s go now" she checked her backpack and stood up by Sel...

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dantrag
post May 30 2005, 12:21 AM
Post #19

Councilor
Group Icon

"I say we leave this fool." Sel spat. "Unless anyone has any objections." He added, turning to face Celia.

"Look, I know you think he's misunderstood and all." Sel said to her, "But he obviously tried to scare, or possibly even kill, someone with that arrow - I suspect that you were the victim. Am I right?" Sel took a breath. "I had no right to yell at you earlier, but really, do you want him around us?"

--------------------
+Quote Post
Channler
post May 30 2005, 12:21 AM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

Falx finished putting on his armor in the other room, occasionaly hearing bits and peices of the other's conversations, "When I find the bosmer I'm gonna rip him a new one...." Falx growled, he was mad at himself for sleeping through the whole ordeal. He finished equiping his armor and walk out to meet with the group.

"It seems you all have had an intrusting morning.. Unfortionatly I was asleep" Falx said sarcasticaly.

He turned towards the door, "Oh, Fenris is it? I think we will need to make use of your, ability. It seems that last night I made a promise to evacuate the city"

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:32 PM