Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Clark in Skyrim, A continued report from across the border.
Grits
post Oct 18 2014, 05:30 PM
Post #21

Councilor
Group Icon

It makes perfect sense for Clark to seek out Hamal’s help with the floating boob enchantment. She’s my favorite trainer in the game, since reaching the high end of Enchanting can be so tedious. I love how you made the intro to the Sybil quest fit Clark’s story. It’s easily recognizable and the change made me smile.

Karthwasten wasn't far, the road was safe, and you could make the round trip easily in a day.

And so begins an adventure! laugh.gif

A slash from his enchanted sword set him on fire, and captured his soul.

That guy’s soul might get to spend its afterlife levitating a prostitute’s Legendary bosom. If Clark advertises he might get some volunteers!

I like your explanation of the Dibella shrine in Broken Tower. I could never make much sense of it. I really enjoyed seeing Vicuña in action with Clark here!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Oct 22 2014, 02:35 PM
Post #22

Councilor
Group Icon

Acadian That Fiery Soul Trap has become my fave enchantment, and it will go onto a bunch of his associates' weapons in future episodes. There aren't many dual-effect enchantments available, with the others being on mage robes to fortify a skill and boost magicka regeneration. The notion that multiple enchantments require a higher level of skill is a handy clue as to who made a weapon, for example. Two major ones likely indicates a unique / Daedric artifact.

D. E. Alchemy is one of the skills that just about any class can make use of. There's a fortifying potion for just about everything, so it can fill in the weaknesses of any build. Clark needs Stamina more than he does Magicka, so he uses alchemy when he does heavy-duty spells. He'll make the point several times that he has the skill, but not the reserves.

Grits: It's amazing how adventures just seem to happen to you in this game when you're least expecting them! It might happen again really soon...

------------------

Previously Clark and Vicuña had brought Fjotra back to the Temple of Dibella in Markarth. Hamal had pointed them towards Arnleif and Sons to sell the statues they found.

------------------

Part 6 - Forsworn

They went back through the market district and visited Arnleif and Sons. Lisbet told them that yes, she had been looking for Dibella statues. She'd even ordered one specially for a customer, but it had been stolen on its way to her, and she'd paid for it in advance. "I'd reward you if you found it for me," she told Clark.

"Maybe I already have," he replied. "I have a couple out on my wagon that we got from a Forsworn hideout. How will I know if it's the right one?"

"The makers mark them on the base, and number them. Bring them in and I'll be able to check the numbers against my order."

Clark left Vicuña chatting with Lisbet and went out to fetch the statues. As he closed the door behind him, he noticed a man drawing a knife from his belt and stepping behind a woman at the meat stall. He stepped forward and grabbed the man's arm before he could use the knife, twisting it behind his back, and forcing him to drop the weapon.

The market guard had drawn his sword, and thrust it through the would-be assassin, narrowly missing Clark. He hadn't needed to do that, as Clark had already removed the threat. Unless he was trying to make sure the man didn't talk.

Clark made no attempt to heal the man's wound, although he probably could have saved his life. He suspected it would be futile anyway. The guard was telling everyone "No Forsworn here. We'll deal with this, so just leave it to us."

Instead, he approached the woman who was the intended victim. She told him her name was Margret, but she was reluctant to talk much in public. She told Clark to ask for her at the Silver-Blood Inn later. As he turned away, a man came up to him and handed him a note. "I think you dropped this while you were struggling with that man." Clark put the note in his pocket. The guard was still watching, and he felt uneasy.

He went out to the wagon, and fetched the statues of Dibella they'd found in Broken Tower Redoubt, bringing them back to Lisbet.

"This is it!" she exclaimed. "The same one I ordered. You say the Forsworn had taken it?"

"Do you want to tell her the whole story, or shall I?" Clark asked.

"I already told her most of it before you got back," was the reponse. "I'd just got to the part where we entered the last tower."

"You don't need a full-sized statue, do you?" Clark asked Lisbet. "If you do, I know where you can get one. It just needs a bit of cleaning up."

---

When they left the store, the guards had had a shift-change, and the one who'd been watching him before was gone. Perhaps this was a safe time to go see Margret, and to read that note.

"I'll be expecting my next lesson tonight," Vicuña reminded him, before setting off back to the brothel. "Volume two awaits."

The note just asked him to meet at the Shrine of Talos tonight. It was signed by an Eltrys, which was more a Breton name than a Nord one. Perhaps that was a clue as to which side he was on. Margret could be on either. If the Forsworn were trying to kill her, probably not theirs.

She turned out to be a Nord, but from Cyrodiil, rather than a local. She was using the cover of purchasing silver jewelry for her sister to spy on Thonar Silver-Blood for the Imperial Legion. There was something suspicious about the Cidhna Mine operation, and General Tullius had asked her to find out what she could.

"I'm not staying around to give them a second chance to kill me. This would be a good time to report back with the little I know." She gave Clark a necklace she'd bought, as a reward for saving her life, and showed him her notes on everything she'd already discovered about the mine, and Thonar.

Leaving the inn, Clark was threatened by another guard. "We don't like outsiders snooping around. Back off. You don't want to find out what happens to trouble-makers here."

Clark insisted that he wasn't trying to cause trouble, but the guard told him he'd found it anyway. "We're the ones who keep the peace here. Stay out of our business."

Of course, that just made Clark more curious. There was a situation here that the guards were getting very anxious about, and it had something to do with the Silver-Bloods and the Forsworn. Since those were the blockage to expanding his interests in Markarth, Clark would like this to come to a quick conclusion. He'd already been told by the people at Karthwasten that the Forsworn attack there was much too well-timed to be a coincidence.

However, none of that fit well with recent history. When Ulfric Stormcloak has siezed Markarth back from the Reachmen, he'd done it in the most brutal way possible. It didn't make sense that they'd be working together now.

He decided to go meet with Eltrys, the man who'd given him the note, before he headed back to the brothel.

The Shrine of Talos was a public enough place for a meeting, but there was only one other person there when Clark entered. Eltrys was indeed a Breton, and it turned out that his wife was the scribe at the Treasury House who'd just written up the agreement for the new brothel. She'd have a good idea what was going on in the city's business, from what passed her desk.

Eltrys had seen patterns in what his wife had told him. Things that made him think that the Forsworn were doing Thonar's bidding. He wasn't certain that Weylin, the would-be assassin was one of the Forsworn, but Clark had heard him say something as he drew his dagger. The information Clark had obtained from Margret fit in perfectly. Of course Thonar would set the Forsworn on her if he suspected anything. "What we don't know is how orders get to them," Eltrys said.

"I'll see what I can find out," Clark told him. "But I'll have to move slowly and carefully. The guards are already watching me, and I don't want to put anyone else in danger."

For that reason, Clark decided to avoid the Treasury House. Eltrys had told him that his wife, Rhiada, was pregnant, and he didn't want any of the trouble to start there. Perhaps he'd do better investigating where the would-be assassin, Weylin, lived, down in the Warrens. That could wait until tomorrow, as the place should be deserted when they were all at work.

Tonight he had Vicuña's next lesson to occupy his time.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 22 2014, 11:00 PM
Post #23

Paladin
Group Icon

Gosh, you're doing a great job of weaving the game quests into Clark's story - and changing them as suits your purpose.

I'm looking forward to following along with Clark regarding this whole Forsworn in Markarth stuff - Buffy always takes the guards' advice and leaves things to them, so I have no real idea how it goes.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Oct 25 2014, 08:45 PM
Post #24

Councilor
Group Icon

I like Clark’s approach to that confusing scene in Markarth. Clark is just the fellow to make some sense out of it, and unlike most people he has good reason to get involved. What a relief that he’s staying away from the Treasury House and Rhiada.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Oct 27 2014, 01:32 PM
Post #25

Master
Group Icon

Clark made good use of his skills to stop the attacker but the guard's use of deadly force wasn't foreseen. The Forsworn questline is one of the best and the entire conflict in the Reach is great story! Clark's adventures in Skyrim look to be shaping up here and he's just getting started. At least the statue was returned to its respective owner.

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.â€
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Oct 31 2014, 12:51 PM
Post #26

Councilor
Group Icon

Acadian: Clark has the advantage of immortality. He also has more direct interests in Markarth,

Grits: Clark wants to keep everyone alive, even Weylin (but he failed).

D.E. It's a good story, but too short. At this point, I'm just using what exists, and not expanding it.

----------------

Previously: Clark prevented a murder in the Markarth market, only to witness another.

---------------

Part 7 - The Warrens

Vicuña was lying on her back on the bed, studiously ignoring the book next to her. "How do you know I haven't cheated, and memorised the book while you were out?"

"You can cheat as much as you like," Clark told her, "but if I catch you out, you'll have to persuade me to forgive you, as well as completing your assignment. ... And how do you know I won't switch books?"

"Well I haven't read it, so it wouldn't matter," she replied. "My plan tonight is to let you tire yourself out before I start reading, so you won't be able to distract me so much."

"But now you've told me, won't I just take it slow and easy?"

"I hope so, that's what I'm in the mood for tonight, after all the fighting today."

"Yes, I'm sorry our little outing got spoiled by the Forsworn. I could have done without them too."

He didn't mention the incident outside the shop. That had been Forsworn again, if the guard could be believed.

---

"Since you didn't get round to reading last night, you can do it now," Clark said,as she lifted her head from his shoulder and yawned. "Yes, it's morning already."

"But don't I get any credit for that? You wanted me to read it last night, and I put it off until morning. So I got my own way on one thing, at least."

"That's not what I'm trying to teach you. You get what you want if you ask nicely, and you know how to do that already. What you need to learn is how to concentrate on two things at once. We're just using a book as one of them, and the other is something you should able to do without having to think."

"But I can't just ignore you, It would spoil it for both of us."

"I'm not asking you to do that, but to broaden your attention to include the book as well. You had the right idea the first night, although you didn't quite get it right. The story in the book, and what we were doing, became merged in your mind. You need to keep them separate, but pay attention to both."

"That sounds difficult."

"It is, but it's very rewarding when you master it."

Clark placed the book on the low cupboard beside the bed and had her bend over it. "Read it out loud if you find that helps," he told her, "or better yet, tell me what you're reading in your own words. That will help you concentrate on the meaning, not just the marks on the page."

"This is the part where Straw and Barenziah are in Riften, but it's spelled differently in the book. Is that a mistake?"

"Did I miss my target?" Clark asked, innocently.

"Not you, silly, the book. It's says Rifton, with an O, not with an E. Is that the same place?"

"Yes, but the spelling may have been different back then. This is all at least five hundred years ago, and things change. Even that book. You may notice I found the older edition with the next part intact."

"Oh, yes. I see what you mean. Barenziah's offered to bed Therris if he sponsors her as a member, but the version I read before didn't say what happened next. I always assumed she went to his room, but they're doing it right there in the bar-room! With everybody watching."

"So tell me what's happening."

"She's sitting on his lap, and he's undone her shirt and pulled it down around her waist. It doesn't say if she's got big ones, but apparently the Khajiit likes them. I think he's just looking at them, not licking them, or squeezing like you are." She paused to move his hands slightly. "Just there, that's where I like it."

"And then she's undone his pants, and he's inside her, ... "

"Keep going," Clark urged. "What are they doing now? This, perhaps?"

"This is almost as disappointing as the newer editions. It says she blacked out, and then just resumes with her doing her shirt back up. Oh! now I see why. I didn't know Khajiit were different."

"Really? You've never tried one?"

"No, and I can't imagine what it would feel like. I mean, I know most of it would feel just like this, but the barbs have to make a difference."

"So take a few moments to imagine, and tell me how you think it would be."

"Well it's got to be more intense. I don't know if it would actually hurt, not if she was as wet as I am."

"Do you think she really blacked out?"

"No, I expect the author of the book was a man, and she just couldn't explain it to him. I couldn't put what I'm feeling now into words. But I do know that I'm not going black out and miss any of it! I just might have to stop talking for a bit while I ..."

Clark couldn't have agreed more. He didn't say anything either.

---

"You were much better that time. It's just a question of keeping your mind on what you want, and not getting distracted. It might not take all five volumes after all. "

"Oh yes, it will. I insist on my full course of training, even if it's just for practice. If I've got the basic idea, there will still be subtle stuff I need."

"We'll see. I have to go down to the Warrens today and look around a bit. I'm trying to find out more about the Silver-Bloods' connection to the Forsworn."

"Be careful, the Silver-Bloods can get away with anything they like in this city. It seems like they own everything, and that might include the Jarl."

"If the Thalmor don't own him. I've noticed they have a presence in Understone Keep, and the Silver-Bloods don't. No, if they had that much influence, there wouldn't be a Shrine to Talos." Clark was undecided about Jarl Igmund.

---

As Clark had expected, the Warrens were almost deserted during the day, but he used his invisibility as a precaution. Just as well, as there was still someone left behind. Cairine appeared to be too sick to work. She just sat on the floor, moaning in discomfort, and didn't hear Clark creep past her. He checked all the rooms, not knowing which one was Weylin's, and of course that was the last one, right at the back. All that he found was a note telling Weylin to attack someone in the market. It didn't mention Margret by name, but he might have already been given his target in an earlier note. And the only signature was the single letter N.

Not much of a clue, but maybe it would mean more to Eltrys. Clark headed back towards the door out of the warrens.

"What's that?" A Breton in good-quality leather armour was standing by the doorway, clearly not a resident. "I'm sure I heard something." He cast a detect life spell, and saw Clark's shape at the back of the hallway. Clark let his invisibility dispel, and walked over to reason with the man. It didn't work, and a fist-fight broke out. "No weapons, or the guard will come," Cairine warned them.

Dryston was a tough customer, but Clark's blocking was better, and he didn't land any significant punches. Before long, he was taking a knee, and cursing his luck, and Clark.

"Who sent you?" Clark asked.

"Nepos the Nose. The old man hands out the orders. He said you were getting in the way. That's all I know, I swear!"

Clark bribed Cairine to silence with a cure disease potion. He presumed she was really sick, as she'd been moaning even before she knew there was someone to hear her. Dryston knew what he'd get if he told anyone.

---

Nepos' house was on the North cliff, at the other side of town. The door wasn't locked, so everyone was probably at home. Clark cast his invisibility and crept into the house.

A couple of servants were working in the kitchen, clearing up after a meal. An old man, who he assumed was Nepos himself, was dozing in a comfortable chair by the fireside. A journal lay on the table next to him. Clark picked it up and put it in his pocket, then re-cast his invisibility. He slipped back out of the house and opened the journal.

It appeared that Nepos was just a conduit for the orders, which actually came from Madanach, King of the Reachmen. Clark had belived that King Madanach was dead, killed when the Nords reclaimed Markarth, but the journal said he was alive in Cidhna Mine, which the city used as a prison. Clark needed to get this information to Eltrys.

---

Eltrys would be waiting in the Talos Shrine every evening around the same time, in case Clark had anything to tell him. To anyone else, it would appear that he was making his daily visit as a worshipper. Talos worship was just as common among the Bretons as it was with the Nords.

As he entered, Clark heard voices, and decided that invisibility was a good idea. It was; several guards were standing over Eltrys' body, and Clark got the impression he was expected.

"If he turns up, we arrest him for this murder, and let Cidhna Mine do the rest. Nobody gets out of there!"

With Eltrys dead, there was no point in Clark staying to get arrested. He crept back out and went back to the brothel, staying invisible all the way.

---

There were worse places to hide from the guards, and he did have Vicuña's training to complete. Eventually, however, he'd have to leave Markarth, and go back to Whiterun.

A few days later, Clark crept out of the brothel in the middle of the night, invisible, and with muffle enchanted on his boots. He made it as far as the stables, where he was arrested as soon as he tried to hitch his horse to his carriage. They had a guard equipped with Detect Life waiting for anyone to try and move that horse.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Oct 31 2014, 06:18 PM
Post #27

Paladin
Group Icon

Clark and Vicuna’s bed banter was fun. biggrin.gif

"If the Thalmor don't own him. I've noticed they have a presence in Understone Keep, and the Silver-Bloods don't. No, if they had that much influence, there wouldn't be a Shrine to Talos." Clark was undecided about Jarl Igmund.’ - - Nice observations about the Jarl's possible loyalties.

Those guards were pretty clever, keeping an eye on his horse and using detect life to scoop up poor Clark. ohmy.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 4 2014, 05:00 PM
Post #28

Councilor
Group Icon

"Do you think she really blacked out?"

"No, I expect the author of the book was a man, and she just couldn't explain it to him.

laugh.gif I expect Vicuña is right!

I like the way Clark outwitted the guards right up until he needed his horse. This quest is fun to follow!

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 5 2014, 06:04 PM
Post #29

Councilor
Group Icon

Acadian: Clark's uncertainty reflects mine. UESP tells me that Hrolfdir turned Ulfric over to the Thalmor, and also that it was Igmund. And much the same for who asked Ulfric to help in the first place. Cedran tells the player it was the father that arrested Ulfric, so I'm going with that version.

Grits: Unfortunately, it's a really small quest(line) and I haven't added to it significantly - just a bit of Clark's thinking as it unfolds. He's actually doing it himself because it fits his interests in Markarth - one of which being Vicuña. Now I have to move on to connecting him with the Dragonborn.

-----------

Previously: Clark was arrested at Markarth stables, trying to hitch up his wagon.

----------

Part 8 - Cidhna Mine

Down in Cidhna Mine, it took Clark several days of toil, digging at the silver veins, before he got any contact that might lead him to Madanach. He figured that only the King in Rags would be any help to him now.

He'd noticed that there was an iron gate at the back of the mine area which was always locked. A large Orc was standing guard over it, too, although he was a prisoner, like the others. Clark had never seen him digging, only standing guard there.

The jailers never came down into the mine itself. They were mercenaries, working for the Silver-Bloods, rather than city guards, and they stayed on their side of the main gate at the top. That was where everyone went to collect their food, and hand over the silver ore they'd dug. No silver, no food, so all the prisoners had an incentive to work.

It wasn't clear where the Orc's food came from, as he didn't seem to be doing any of the digging. He was large enough to just take it from the others if he wanted, but Clark hadn't seen that happen.

One of the other prisoners saw him looking towards the iron gate. "If you want to speak to Madanach, you've got to get past Borkul the Beast first." That told Clark that Madanach was indeed back there, and gave him a name for the Orc. Clark decided that was enough of an introduction, so he'd approach the Orc and see what happened.

Borkul demanded a shiv as toll. "I don't have one, and Madanach's expecting me." Clark replied.

Surprisingly, the Orc believed him and let him through. Clark was equally surprised when Madanach actually was expecting him.

Madanach was planning to escape the mine soon, and Clark was welcome to join him, but first he needed to go back and talk to Braig, so he'd understand their cause.

Braig told Clark how his young daughter, Aethra, had begged the Jarl to take her to prison instead of her father. The Jarl took the daughter, but not just to imprison her. Braig was forced to watch his daughter being executed. As her head rolled off the block, they hauled Braig away to Cidhna Mine anyway.

He called the Jarl Ulfric, however, not Igmund. So this had been quite a few years back, just after Madanach was deposed, when Windhelm's Jarl had control of Markarth, and Igmund was not yet on his father's throne. According to Cedran, the hostler at the Markarth stables, Hrolfdir, Igmund's father, had turned over Ulfric to the Thalmor as soon as he'd got control of his city back. Igmund had inherited a city that was firmly in the Imperial camp, and not much he could do about it.

It also wasn't clear to Clark whether Madanach's survival was due to Hrolfdir's intervention or someone lower down the chain of command. Obviously Thonar, and presumably the rest of the Silver-Blood clan, had something to do with it. But had they kept it from the Jarl, or was he aware of his city's prisoner?

Madanach still had a test for Clark. Grisvar the Unlucky, the only Nord prisoner, wasn't coming with them. He had to die first. Madanach handed Clark a shiv, a crude blade made from a rusty piece of iron railing. Several of the prisoners had one, but they usually only threatened each other with them.

Clark found Grisvar working in one of the tunnels. "Madanach says hello." Clark said, and had to duck as the man's pickaxe swung at his head. That was all that was needed to provoke the others. Grisvar found himself under attack from all sides. He didn't seem to be popular among his peers, and he was quickly dead, without any help from Clark.

Madanach seemed satisfied. He led Clark further into the tunnels. "We'll leave as soon as it gets dark. Then we'll only have the guards to deal with. Many of the Nords in the city will oppose us, if we're seen."

The tunnels led into the Dwemer ruins, where they encountered frostbite spiders, and a couple of dwarven automata. The prisoners were poorly equipped, but they had the superior numbers, and several of them could use spells. By stopping frequently to heal and recharge, everyone survived to reach the door out into the city.

A young woman in Forsworn "armour" was there to meet them. Her name was Kaie, and Clark thought she'd have been quite attractive, if it wasn't for the severe hairstyle and the war-paint. She handed out armour and weapons to everyone, including returning the equipment confiscated from Clark when he was arrested. She gave him some Forsworn things, too, in case he wanted to fit in with the group. It was all enchanted, which perhaps explained how they got away with wearing so little. Clark had noticed a bias towards magic among the Reachmen, so this wasn't unexpected.

Kaie told him that he'd be welcome at Druadach Redoubt, which was apparently their headquarters, and hinted that she'd personally see to that.

They still had to get out of the city. They hadn't gone far before they ran into a city guard, and Thonar Silver-Blood was with him. Thonar confronted Madanach and the two soon came to blows. Thonar and his guard were heavily outnumbered, and both were quickly killed. The Forsworn continued to the city gates.
Clark went along with them, but they parted at the stables. While the Forsworn prisoners headed off towards Druadach Redoubt, Clark collected his horse and carriage and set off back towards Whiterun.

---

As ever, the horse's pace was slow and steady, and Clark was unable to persuade him otherwise. Clark was constantly looking over his shoulder, expecting a contingent of guards to be on his trail, but nothing happened. Either they'd chased Madanach in the other direction, or the death of Thonar had removed his bounty.

There was only the one road down the valley, and the cliffs were high on either side. This was prime bandit country, but Clark was surprised not to encounter any. Were the Forsworn keeping them in check? There didn't seem to be many aggressive wild animals either, and the few he saw were more interested in chasing goats.

Clark stopped around dawn at Old Hroldan. He hadn't eaten, and the horse needed water. He declined the use of Tiber Septim's room, and just bought some food for the journey. He'd stop again later, and sleep in the back of the wagon, but right now, he didn't want to waste the daylight.

He needed to stop every few hours to feed and water the horse. When it got dark, he pulled off the road and set up camp. The horse was tethered to a tree, and he slept in the carriage, under a bear pelt. This was his routine for the next few days, until he reached the Western Watchtower outside Whiterun.

Something had happened here since he headed for Markarth, a few months ago. The tower had obviously been attacked, and much of it was now rubble. There were signs of fire, more than just the wood from the buildings burning. Someone or something had been using flame spells.

He continued to the stables, and left his horse and carriage with Skulvar. "Did you see what happened at the watchtower?" he asked. You could just about see the tower from here, and any war-parties might have passed close to the stables.

"Aye, it was a dragon that attacked. Flew right over here and blasted it with flames. Irileth and some of the guards went down there and fought it. Killed it, too, from what I hear."

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 5 2014, 09:39 PM
Post #30

Paladin
Group Icon

What a neat walkthrough of that quest! As I’ve said, I’ve not done that one so whatever Clark says sounds good/gospel to me. tongue.gif

That Clark takes good care of his horse speaks highly of his character, and I’m glad they had a safe trip back to Whiterun.

A dragon attack! Woot! This raises all sorts of questions about how much of the main quest you will weave into Clark’s tale. Will there be a Dragonborn? And if so, who? You’ve alluded to having a Dragonborn in your story who will not be Clark. I’ve toyed with many ideas that use someone other than the primary game character as a Dragonborn. I look forward to seeing where Clark takes us. goodjob.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 5 2014, 10:44 PM
Post #31

Councilor
Group Icon

I've revealed in other threads that Diablita from Cyrodiil will be the Dragonborn, and that Karliah is Clark's daughter, so he won't be the Guildmaster in Skyrim either. I don't intend him to do anything but side-quests, and leave the main quest lines to others, except that he'll get involved in some of the Thieves ones as a side-kick to Gilda - the Steed to her Emma Peel.

He is already a Thane in Whiterun, but that doesn't stop Diablita being one, too. The same for any other hold where he may go. Solitude, for example, already has Bryling and Erikur as Thanes so I'm assuming any hold can have several. I also assume that the heads of the Battle-Born and Grey-Mane clans are Thanes in Whiterun. Diablita will have to do the quests on Solstheim, as only the Dragonborn is appropriate to those, but each of the other quest-lines could be done by others.

Since I have the DLC's, he'll build a house, follow Diablita to Solstheim, and meet Serana after the Dawnguard stuff is over. In most cases, he'll observe or be told about the events of the quest-lines but not participate. I already have 30+ episodes drafted, and I haven't got to the quests of the mod I'm trying to create to continue the Thieves Guild again.

I don't yet have a candidate for Arch-mage, and the only connection to the College of Winterhold is Enthir's overlap with the Thieves Guild. Since Bethesda tangle all the quest lines, I'll probably have to choose before long.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Nov 7 2014, 03:17 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 7 2014, 03:05 PM
Post #32

Councilor
Group Icon

You know, I never realized that Grisvar the Unlucky was the only Nord down there.

A young woman in Forsworn "armour" was there to meet them.

biggrin.gif The magical inclination of Bretons is a solid reason for going around less than fully clothed. They can compensate, plus in the older games more armor meant less effective spells.

I can imagine Clark’s slow and nervous departure from the Reach. I love that he missed the tower attack. Seeing how you weave the quests through your story without making them the focus is always fun.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 12 2014, 03:40 PM
Post #33

Councilor
Group Icon

Acadian: Clark taking care of his horse is because it seems it's impossible to buy one that can draw a wagon or carriage - which turn out to be the same thing in Skyrim, as there's only one model.

Grits: And I didn't notice until I checked the UESP site that all the Bretons were witchblades. I suppose that makes up for the lack of weapons beyond shivs.

--------------------

Previously: Clark has returned to Whiterun from Markarth, much delayed by a spell in Cidhna Mine, to find that a dragon has attacked nearby in his absence.

--------------------

Part 9 - Back to Breezehome

Lydia greeted Clark at the door of Breezehome. "Come take a look at Gilda. She's filled out a lot while you were gone, and she's grown herself a pair of funbags."

"Stop calling them that!" Gilda's voice complained from the room at the back. "You're just jealous!"

Clark doubted that. Lydia had always been content with hers. Enough to get whatever attention she needed, without hindering her fighting ability. She did, of course, know the value of goading an opponent, and was probably giving Gilda a lesson she hadn't figured out yet. Still, he was curious as to what had happened while he was away.

Gilda came through to the living room, and Clark got to see what Lydia meant. She looked like she'd burst out of the top of her dress at any moment. The laces had been let out any number of times, and she could barely tie them any more.

"I don't know if her mother promised you a virgin, but I'm sure those will be adequate compensation." Of course, Lydia was joking. She knew that Clark didn't put any store in virginity, but Gilda didn't. She blushed, and confessed that she had put her new man-magnets to the test, with all the success they deserved. Lydia had taken her out to the Bannered Mare as soon as she thought Gilda was ready for it, and they hadn't often returned alone.

The rest of her was nicely filled out, too. She showed no signs of following her mother to excess, but she'd got curves where she used to have angles, and her face was beautiful where it used to be just pretty.

"They've ruined her as an archer, you know." Lydia couldn't stop having a dig at Gilda's fortune. "It's a good thing she's skilled with a one-handed sword."

Clark looked puzzled, but Gilda picked up a bow and showed him the problem. She didn't nock an arrow, just pulled back on the string until...

They did get in the way of the bowstring. "So we'll have to teach you spells instead. You don't need to be as accurate with a fireball, anyway."

"Did you teach Gilda to cook? I'm starved after that long journey," he asked Lydia.

"I'm the housecarl, so I do the cooking in this house. And I've already started a venison stew, which will be ready in about half an hour. Why don't we go upstairs while we're waiting?"

"All of us? There's only one of him," Gilda objected.

"You don't know my Thane, do you?" Lydia responded. "It's about time you did."

---

Naked, Gilda reminded Clark a little of Vicuña, shape-wise at least. Her breasts were newly grown, and hadn't started to sag. From what he'd learned from the Dunmer, they wouldn't if she used one of the amulets to keep them well-supported. He had one that he'd made, and although it wasn't as strongly enchanted as he hoped to achieve later, it would be beneficial to her now. "Put this on, and tell me how it feels," he told her.

"Like I'm swimming, and the water's holding me up. But just where I need it."

"Did you bring one for me?" Lydia asked.

"I can make one if you think you need it," he replied. "Feeling droopy?"

Lydia just laughed, and pushed Clark onto the bed. "Come on, the stew will be ready soon, and I want to be properly satisfied before we eat. And Gilda's going to want the same, so get to work! You've been away too long, and you have a lot to catch up on!"

Clark lay on his back and let the ladies choose their places.

---

(use your imagination here)

---

Lydia had finished eating, washed her bowl, and put it away in the cupboard by the time Gilda and Clark came downstairs. "It's a good thing I made stew," Lydia remarked, "You can leave that simmering for hours, and it won't be over-cooked."

Gilda was wearing her new amulet, and little else. Lydia was fascinated by the way her breasts just floated. Clark could see her looking down at her own. Eventually she shook her head, and started to ladle out the stew into two more bowls. "I want to intimidate my enemies, not mesmerise them," she announced.

"What do you think?" Gilda asked Clark, laughing.

"It's hard to look at those and still be capable of thinking," he replied. "You need to learn how to make the most of that."

"You'll teach me, won't you?" she asked, as innocently as she could manage.

---

Gilda and Clark went up to the Jarl's palace, to see what spells Farengar had to offer. As usual he was quite dismissive, and resented the intrusion on his time, until he realised that they were paying customers. They were looking for some kind of long-range destruction, that Gilda could use instead of a bow.

Farengar pondered for a moment. "She's got two choices at her level: either the weaker Frostbite and Sparks - they aren't any stronger than the Flames she already knows and have similar range, which is to say, not much. Or you can take the projectile spells, Firebolt, Frost Spike, Lightning Bolt at Apprentice level, and she can get some training from Wuunferth in Windhelm."

"How much training would it take?" Gilda asked.

"Not a lot, it appears that you're close to Apprentice level already, and once you get there, you'll be able to cast the spells more easily. I mean, you can cast them now, probably, but then you won't have the magicka to do it again. Why don't you take Sparks for now, and Ice Spike for later? That way, you'll have an alternative to the flames if you encounter resistance, like Dunmer have, and the Ice Spike will give you a stronger spell as soon as you reach it. Longer range, too."

"Using the Flames and Sparks will advance her skill without training, won't it?" Clark added.

"Precisely, and as I said before, she's not got far to go. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to examining this dragon bone Irileth brought me."

"Then practice is what we'll do," Clark decided. "Windhelm's in the wrong direction, for now."

"Oh, are we going somewhere else?" Gilda wanted to know.

"Yes, I left some unfinished business in Markarth. I want us all to go back there soon."

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 12 2014, 09:06 PM
Post #34

Paladin
Group Icon

What a fun episode!

I really had to laugh that Gilda’s growth spurt had ruined her as an archer! laugh.gif

Loved the exchange with Farengar – and how subtly you remind us of the recent dragon attack by having him examining a dragon bone brought in by Irileth.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 13 2014, 01:47 PM
Post #35

Councilor
Group Icon

Fun times at Breezehome. Gilda of the mesmerizing breasts! laugh.gif

Good point that practice is as good as training for advancing Gilda’s Destruction skill. You described Farengar’s attitude perfectly!

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 19 2014, 03:07 PM
Post #36

Councilor
Group Icon

Acadian: Gilda was on a trajectory to becoming over-powered, so she needed a few limitations. Clark may not see it that way. biggrin.gif

Grits: Farengar's a bit of a cartoon character, but he does sell spells.

--------------------

Previously Clark returned to Whiterun to find a changed Gilda. Now they're going back to finish what was started at Markarth.

---------------------

Part 10 - Kolskeggr

As the three of them rode along the road back to Markarth in Clark's carriage, they talked about the "unfinished business" he'd mentioned.

"I don't know what effect Thonar Silver-Blood's death will have on that family's business interests. Thonar handled the commercial side of everything, leaving his brother Thongvor to deal with the Jarl and the Thalmor. Now he's gone, the mercenaries may have left the Karthwasten mines, especially if nobody's paying them any more. If not, we might have to persuade them."

"In the city itself, they were shaking down all the other merchants for protection from the Forsworn. They've lost the ability to control them, now that Madanach's free, so the economy's probably on the upswing. And I might be able to make a bid for the brothel in town, instead of having to start another out in the mining camps."

"On the other hand, Madanach's now got a free hand, and there's no knowing what his intentions are. The Forsworn attacks may well continue anyway, even if Thonar's not behind them," Clark concluded.

"So where do we start?" Lydia asked.

"Karthwasten's the simplest for us to deal with. If the mercenaries are still shutting the miners out, we eliminate them. That gets Ainethach on our side, and weakens the remaining Silver-Blood interests. There weren't many of them when I was there, maybe four or five. It will give us an opportunity to see how Gilda does with her fighting skills, as well."

"Why is that mine so important?" Gilda asked.

"Well, like Cidhna Mine in Markarth itself, it's one of the biggest sources of silver in Skyrim; and there aren't many others. There's a second mine in the town, Fenn's Gulch, but that's just about worked out. Sanuarach is the one the mercenaries are in, and it was producing well until they arrived. There are smelters outside each of the mines, so the locals can ship out refined ingots, instead of the bulkier ores. The Silver-Bloods either want to take it over, or put it out of action, and we can put a stop to that."

"Isn't there a gold mine somewhere close, as well?"

"Yes, Kolskeggr, and again it's a major producer, but there are gold mines in a lot of other regions, so they wouldn't have hoped to corner the market in gold. Silver was the more important metal back in Cyrodiil, because it was used for weapon-making. There were a lot of creatures there that could only be affected by silver weapons, or enchanted ones. Most of the mines in Cyrodiil are long ago worked out, and only a few nuggets come out of them. So there's a significant export maket, too."

Lydia knew that werewolves and undead were damaged more by silver weapons, but she hadn't heard of anything immune to normal ones. Clark told her about the will-o-the wisps in the swamps of Blackwood, near the border with Black Marsh. "And your undead here in Skyrim are more substantial. In Cyrodiil, they get a lot more ethereal shades, like Gloom Wraiths, who can hold a sword, but you can't hit them with the same one they're carrying!"

"They sound really impossible to deal with."

"Enchanted or silver weapons, or spells, work well enough. And at least they don't shout Thu'ums at you, just toss a few regular spells. The Draugr Deathlords with the Disarm shout can be a real pain by comparison." He thought back to Ogrim the Restless, when he'd helped Dralsi clear out the tomb that became the Twilight Sepulchre. His first experience of Thu'um had been rather painful.

Lydia shuddered at that thought, too. "I'm glad we just have a few mercenaries to look forward to."

Clark turned the horse off the Markarth road towards Karthwasten. They'd be passing Kolskeggr Mine soon, and maybe Pavo would have something to trade.

Outside the mine was a woman dressed in fur and feathers, and not a lot of either. Clark recognised the Forsworn armour, and wondered if his involvement in Madanach's escape from Cidhna Mine would affect anything. But either she'd not heard about that, or didn't care, and an arrow came flying towards them.

Clark released the horse from the carriage and sent it out of harm's way while his two companions dealt with the threat. He was pleased to notice Gilda using the shock spell she'd learned from Farengar, and that she had the sense to zig-zag towards the archer. Lydia was using her own bow to return fire, and seemed to be holding the Forsworn's attention as the greater threat.

Before Clark could join the battle, Gilda had reached her, and ended it with a thrust from her sword. But now another man was coming from the bridge. Clark hurled an ice spike at him, both to show the others where he was, and to slow him down. Lydia's bow, and Gilda's sparks finished him before he could reach them.

The door to Pavo's cabin was locked, and nobody seemed to be there. They back-tracked a little to the path up to the mine, and met another Forsworn guarding the entrance. Again, three on one made it relatively easy. Clark was glad they hadn't encountered all three of the Forsworn at once.

"Think Pavo's in the mine?" asked Gilda.

"I'd suspect we'll find nothing but more Forsworn. Pavo's probably fled, if he had time to lock up first," Clark responded.

"So do we clear the place out for him?" Lydia proposed.

"If we don't, then we'll have them waiting for us when we come back. Maybe with reinforcements. But we'll need to be careful. We haven't encountered any of the Briar-heart mages yet. They're tough customers!" Clark had seen their spells first-hand during his escape from Cidhna Mine.

"I'll lead," Gilda offered. "I can sneak better in my leather gear than Lydia in her plate. And you haven't got any armour at all, Clark."

Clark pointed out that he'd cast Ebonyflesh as soon as he saw any Forsworn. "But that will get their attention, won't it?" she persisted. He let her lead.

They all crept down the mine passage, until Gilda spotted a guard. She dropped back and told Lydia, who moved forward with her bow. Clark handed her a vial of poison. If Lydia could drop the guard with one arrow, then he wouldn't raise an alarm.

He fell, never knowing what hit him.

Gilda resumed scouting forward, and around the next corner were two Forsworn together. That would need a different approach. Clark could throw a fireball, but only one. He didn't have enough magicka, or skill in destruction, for more. But that would affect both of them, and hopefully they'd then be weak enough to dispatch quickly.

They were lucky, and both the Forworn were killed by the fireball, but the noise of the explosion brought others from deeper in the mine. And one of them was throwing frost and ice in their direction, as if he had limitless magicka. Gilda ducked into a side-passage, as Lydia and Clark retreated. Clark was holding up his strongest ward, and Lydia was firing her bow over his shoulder into the advancing group.

The sword-wielding Forsworn fell to Lydia's arrows, but the mage pressed forward, continuing his frost attack. He passed the passage where Gilda was hiding without a glance sideways, concentrating entirely on Lydia and Clark.

Gilda stepped silently out of the shadows, and cut his throat. Just in time, as Clark's magicka ran out and his ward with it. That fireball hadn't left him with much.

They searched the rest of the mine, and found no more Forworn. No sign of Pavo and his miners, either. Hopefully, they'd escaped to Markarth, or to Karthwasten, which is where they were headed next.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Nov 19 2014, 10:53 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 19 2014, 10:44 PM
Post #37

Paladin
Group Icon

I liked your ‘industrial’ demand (weapons) for silver justification as to why its value rivals or exceeds that of gold. Similarly, I enjoyed Clark's worldly observations regarding the different challenges posed by undead in Skyrim vs Cyrodiil. Disarm shouts or immunity to normal weapons; either can cause quite a challenge to many warriors I should think. No worries in either province for bound weapon users though. purplewizardsmile.gif

It was also fun to read the teamwork the trio used in that mine.

Nit: ’Clark was glad they hadn't encountered all three of the the Forsworn at once.’ - - A redundant ‘the’ near the end of this sentence.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 26 2014, 04:27 PM
Post #38

Councilor
Group Icon

Acadian: Any excuse for a link to the Oblivion stories. biggrin.gif There's more team tactics in this one. It's the only way to beat the numbers.

---------------

Previously Clark and company (Lydia and Gilda) had cleared Kolskeggr mine on their way to Karthwasten to clear the mine there.

----------------

Part 11 - Karthwasten

The miners in Karthwasten were alarmed at the sight of the three blood-stained adventurers riding into town. But Enmon recognised Clark as the man who'd rescued his daughter. "Did you get her safely to Markarth?" he asked.

"Yes, and she's settled in at the Temple. I'm surprised she hasn't written to you... Wait, perhaps she has. The courier would have had to pass Kolskeggr Mine, and we just cleared Forworn from there. If he had any sense, he'd have turned back. There's no way around that doesn't lead you into more of them."

"So that's Forsworn blood all over you? You should go talk to the mercenaries before you clean it off. Maybe they'll just go away if you look scary enough."

Clark doubted it, but it was a valid point. It wouldn't hurt to give them something to worry about.

Most of the mercenaries in the mine weren't particularly well-equipped, and did look a bit nervous as Clark and the two women strode past them to confront Atar, the leader. He wasn't impressed, but then, he was the only mercenary wearing a decent level of armour. Clark suggested that the intruders leave quietly, but Atar just laughed. He had them outnumbered, and felt confident.

A couple of seconds later, it was the other way round. Lydia and Gilda struck quickly, and the lightly armoured men stood little chance. Atar swung his sword at Clark's ward, with little effect. However, his nordic carved suit was shrugging off their attacks, too, helped by a stout shield and a decent block skill.

Gilda stepped back a little and sheathed her sword. Using both hands, she brought her frost to bear on the stubborn mercenary leader. As he slowed, the others dropped out of sword range and switched their attacks also. Clark hit him with shock, and Lydia used her bow. He flailed with his sword, but they were too far away. With a frustrated roar of pain, he fell lifeless off the platform to the rocky floor of the mine.

"If that armour's adaptable to fit me, I want it!" Lydia declared. "The shield, too." It did seem to be a bit better than the steel plate she currently used. Gilda shrugged. She preferred leather, so she could move quietly and quickly. Let the fighter have the plate.

Clark told Lydia to pile everything onto the wagon, and they'd figure it all out back in Markarth. Moth and Gorza would know if the armor could be reworked, or if it was better to sell it, and buy something else. They'd told Clark that they could make ebony equipment, if he brought them the materials. Nordic carved hadn't been mentioned, and maybe that needed something else in its construction.

Clark told Ainethach that he was back in business, and the miners all rushed back to work. Lash gra-Dushnik came up to them as she went into the mine. "I know you're already Blood-kin, Clark, but I'll let our people know what Gilda and Lydia have done today. They'll be welcome in the strongholds, too."

---

"This is nice workmanship," Gorza said, as Clark showed her the armour they'd taken from Atar. "It won't be hard to reshape it for Lydia. If you have any quicksilver, I can improve it, too."

"Not ebony? It looks like they used ebony to make it."

"Oh yes, they did, but they used quicksilver as well, and that's what makes the difference. It's not quite as strong as all-ebony, but it's a lot lighter. And I know it's a matter of taste, but I think it looks better too."

Clark had some ingots of quicksilver, so Lydia got an upgrade she wasn't expecting. He felt he'd regret her exchanging a full helm for an open-faced one. The steel plate did keep her relatively quiet. Lydia poked out her tongue at him, since he could see it now.

"You're quiet, Gilda. Do you see anything in Gorza's stock that you need?"

"No, but if we're going anywhere near Cancelmo, I'd like to ask him if he has any stronger spells."

"If you're wearing that tight leather when you ask him, I'm sure he'll come up with something."

Gilda giggled at that one. She wore leather for a whole lot of reasons, after all.

---

Their next stop was at the Treasury House, where there were a couple of recent widows. Eltrys had died before Clark was imprisoned, and Thonar when he escaped. Rhiada was expecting Eltrys' child, and Clark wanted to be sure she was prepared to raise the child alone. Betrid had married into the Silver-Bloods, and might be still treated as an outsider by that close family.

Rhiada didn't even know that Eltrys was dead. She was used to him being away from home for extended periods, and nobody had told her anything. Clearly the Silver-Blood family didn't want anyone to know about the events that had lead to his death, and had covered it all up.

Thonar's death was a completely different matter. Nobody was talking about anything else. They didn't know about Clark's involvement, and to be fair, that was minimal anyway. The Forsworn with Madanach had killed him. Clark had escaped with them, but that was all. Betrid certainly had no issues with talking to him about it. He seemed sympathetic, unlike the rest of them. She'd expected some inheritance, but everything of Thonar's had gone to the family, not his widow.

"I'm used to being able to buy my own jewels, and fine clothes. Where's the money for that going to come from now?"

"Don't you have any skills?" Clark asked.

Betrid looked embarrassed. "I got expelled from the Temple of Dibella for using my skills. Or at least, taking payment for them. And I'm not a Guild member, so I found myself a husband, instead."

"Perhaps the Guild is where you should be looking now. There might be an opportunity here soon, either a new location, or an expansion of the one in town. I'll let you know, when I know more myself."

Rhiada was still wearing a tavern wench's outfit, even though she was starting to show a bulge of new life. Clark wondered if she had anything else to wear. Eltrys wouldn't have been earning much as a metal-worker, and even less now he was dead. Most of the family's income probably came from her job here as a book-keeper, and the Silver-Bloods probably weren't too generous with her wages.

She'd heard Clark talking to Betrid about the Guild job. "Was that the Guild of Prostitutes you were speaking to Betrid about? I nearly joined up with them before I met Eltrys. Of course, I'm in no condition for that kind of work, now."

"There might still be work for a book-keeper. Not everyone in the Guild works on her back."

"Do you think so? It would be good to believe I have another alternative if I lose the job here. This one still seems needed, even though Thonar's dead. People still need things recorded, and I imagine that settling Thonar's affairs will mean more work than usual, but it's unclear who I'm working for now. If it's Thongvor, I know he doesn't like Bretons. That could account for why I'm not getting paid much, too."

"As I told Betrid, there may be changes at the brothel soon. If it does expand, then there may be new opportunities for both of you."

---

It seemed sensible to visit the brothel next, and discuss developments with Vicuña.

"Have you brought me some new recruits?" she asked, gesturing at Gilda and Lydia.

"No, but I may have some if they're needed. Has business picked up since I was here last?"

"A bit. Since Thonar Silver-Blood died, the merchants seem to have a bit more gold left in their pockets, and some of them like to spend it here. We'e seeing more of the guards, too, and not just to keep order."

Vicuña changed the subject back to Gilda. "Did you make her an amulet for those? It looks like she needs one."

"Yes, but not as strong as you could. Enchanting's not my best skill. Why don't you talk to her about it directly?"

"I am being a bit rude, aren't I? But you haven't introduced us yet."

"Gilda, this is Velith Telvanni, professional name Vicuña. She's the roaming inspector for the All-Tamriel Guild of Prostitutes, and she's the one who showed me the enchantment on your amulet. She was with me when we rescued Enmon's daughter Fjotra from the Forsworn."

"Vicuña, this is my apprentice Gilda. We've just got back from Karthwasten, where we cleared the mercenaries from the mine. You remember, the ones who'd just moved in when you and I were there. And Lydia here is my housecarl from Whiterun."

"I'm pleased to meet both of you. Gilda, can you undo your top, so I can see how well Clark's amulet is working?"

Lydia whispered in Clark's ear. "I didn't think anyone could have boobies as big as Gilda's, but the Dunmer's got her matched. And they make Gilda's look heavy."

"That's because Vicuña's amulet has a stronger enchantment than I could manage. Hers are just about weightless." Clark watched as she lifted Gilda's breasts, feeling the remaining weight.

"I'll make her a better one. My twins' twins deserve that!"

Gilda was delighted. She loved the floaty feeling she had already, and the prospect of more was very appealing. She followed the Dunmer back to an enchanting station, and Clark followed, too. He was intending to get some more enchanting training from Hamal, but he could learn something from watching Vicuña, as well.

"Wow, this is even better! What do you think, Clark?"

"I think at least one of you two should put hers away, before it's too much for me," Clark answered. Neither believed that was possible, but Gilda refastened her leathers. The straps seemed to be straining in a slightly different direction now.

"They're not the reason you came here, are they?" Vicuña asked. Clark told her about Rhiada and Betrid. "So one definite, and one maybe later? And she's pregnant right now? I'd prefer it if she started here as a book-keeper before she gives birth. If she likes that part of the job, it will be easier to persuade her to take on extra duties later. She won't feel under any pressure to do that while she's expecting, especially if everyone can see that."

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 26 2014, 08:42 PM
Post #39

Paladin
Group Icon

Great teamwork again inside the mine. Gilda is showing more and more that she’s likely a mage at heart. I chuckled about Clark’s misgivings putting Lydia in an open faced helm.

And they’re all blood kin now!

Then back to Markarth. Guild work is never done as Clark does a bit of recruiting, then Vicuna lifts her twin’s twins. tongue.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 27 2014, 07:56 PM
Post #40

Councilor
Group Icon

Last time: I really enjoyed the discussion about silver and the difference between the undead of Skyrim and Cyrodiil. Gilda is developing a nice skill set. I loved the image of Clark casting a Ward and Lydia shooting through it. Yay teamwork!

Karthwasten: With Lydia in an open helm now Clark will get to see her eyes rolling. What a great idea to recruit Betrid! I had forgotten about that bit of dialog in the game where she mentions her temple days. Vicuña’s twins’ twins, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post

12 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:57 AM