User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 14 2019, 01:47 PM
Post #2

Ancient
Group Icon

Here is a picture of (Shaun and Nate before the war) and the atomic blast.

Now, I didn't want to say anything about this; but for some odd reason Sean looks nothing like Nate (or Misa, for that matter). I mean, maybe I should check the neighborhood and see if he resembles one of the neighbors? Because I seem to recall Todd Howard telling everyone that whatever you make yourselves look like that the baby will be computer analyzed to look like the parents. Hmmmm, seems like someone else's gene pool got mixed in there somehow! (Misa! Tsk Tsk...)

https://imgur.com/a/lbYH6lJ

This post has been edited by mALX: Jan 14 2019, 06:00 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jan 14 2019, 02:25 PM
Post #3

Paladin
Group Icon

Misa looks nice and fits her environment - even the fact that she needs a comb. . . tongue.gif

Oh Baby! wink.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jan 14 2019, 04:20 PM
Post #4

Ancient
Group Icon

Nice mALX! And by the by, Khajiit believes you won’t actually see the resemblance in Shaun until later in the game...

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 14 2019, 05:39 PM
Post #5

Ancient
Group Icon

I noticed Shaun looked REALLY dark skinned; which is why I snapped the shots of him and Nate. Wonder why Nate never questioned that? rollinglaugh.gif

This post has been edited by mALX: Jan 14 2019, 05:59 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 14 2019, 05:57 PM
Post #6

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Jan 14 2019, 08:25 AM) *

Misa looks nice and fits her environment - even the fact that she needs a comb. . . tongue.gif

Oh Baby! wink.gif

Believe it or not, that is the same haircut Misa wore in the DC Wasteland and the Mojave! It is called "Pretty Puff," lol.

Thank you, I like the way she looks here too! There are NO MODS enhancing her (yet). It wasn't easy to get her looking that good; the model for females was awful. I worked on her face for HOURS!!!!

On the baby = as much as I hated the planted story Bethesda shoved on us; I was surprised that I actually did feel something when I returned to the house and saw the crib sitting there empty. I took it with me when I moved across the street; didn't want to move out and leave it behind.

I've been trying to fill it with Teddy Bears; but they keep landing on my bed (it sits right next to the crib, lol). Same thing happened when I tried to put a pillow in there. I'm beginning to wonder if the crib has a collision cube blocking it from having anything put into it.

This post has been edited by mALX: Jan 14 2019, 05:59 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jan 14 2019, 10:18 PM
Post #7

Ancient
Group Icon

Misa looks stunning! I especially like her in the tuxedo. It is great to see her migrating to the Commonwealth.

I think the baby version of Shaun always looks the same. It probably only changes when he is an adult.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 15 2019, 06:16 AM
Post #8

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 14 2019, 04:18 PM) *

Misa looks stunning! I especially like her in the tuxedo. It is great to see her migrating to the Commonwealth.

I think the baby version of Shaun always looks the same. It probably only changes when he is an adult.

Oh, thank you so much! I worked on her for literally hours to get her to look different from Nora. I really tried; but wasn't able to find any beauty mods that were able to change the character from looking like Nora either; so that is vanilla game.

I took those shots the day she escaped the vault and returned to Sanctuary; and they are some of my favorite shots of her from throughout all the games she has been in. (Morrowind; Skyrim; Fallout 3 & New Vegas; and ESO).

I also like her look in the Tux; it is such a great contrast to her coloring that it really stands out. If I'm not mistaken, I found that Tux in one of the houses in Sanctuary.

Yes, it took me a long time to reach the Commonwealth. It was on my son's game; and I started going into his room to test it out well over a year ago (whenever he first bought it). Then he got not wanting his mom in and out of his bedroom. He even put his ESO account on my PC so I didn't have to go in his room to update that. I figured one day I'd buy FO4 at a Steam sale; and that is what eventually happened. I bought it a couple weeks before Christmas; and have been fiddling with Sanctuary since, lol.

Oh, on what you said about Shaun = that completely explains what Todd Howard was saying then; he didn't want to give away anything.

And I can see them not being able to have millions of different looking babies. I just thought it was funny that Misa and Nate produce an obviously ethnic child; and Nate never questioned the parentage, lol. Thanks (to both you and Khajiit) for telling me about that; because I did wonder.

Thank you all for your kind words about Misa!

This post has been edited by mALX: Jan 15 2019, 06:26 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jan 15 2019, 09:51 PM
Post #9

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 15 2019, 12:16 AM) *

And I can see them not being able to have millions of different looking babies. I just thought it was funny that Misa and Nate produce an obviously ethnic child; and Nate never questioned the parentage, lol. Thanks (to both you and Khajiit) for telling me about that; because I did wonder.

I just figure the mail man was Jason Momoa... wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 15 2019, 10:32 PM
Post #10

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 15 2019, 03:51 PM) *

rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jan 15 2019, 11:03 PM
Post #11

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 15 2019, 04:32 PM) *

rollinglaugh.gif

If Guys Wore Makeup

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 16 2019, 02:15 AM
Post #12

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 15 2019, 05:03 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Jan 15 2019, 04:32 PM) *

rollinglaugh.gif

If Guys Wore Makeup

No no, men in makeup should look like this:

https://rawkandrolljunkie.files.wordpress.c...motley-crue.jpg

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:49 PM