Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where Are You Today?
Renee
post Mar 30 2020, 01:00 PM
Post #3461

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Mar 30 2020, 07:10 AM) *

I assume that map marker was already activated, which means that Lothran at least passed by the ruin before?

Lothran must have some sort of mad self-restraint. As soon as one of my adventuring types sees any undelved ruins, they can't wait to get in there! viking.gif

User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Mar 30 2020, 05:10 PM
Post #3462

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lopov @ Mar 30 2020, 01:10 PM) *

Such much text! I need to take a day off to be able to grasp it all! biggrin.gif

Pot to kettle! We need much coffee for this! laugh.gif

How nice to still discover new things after all these years!

Yes, it amazes me that we still find ruins unexplored even to this day! I think in 2018 we found no less than two unexplored ruins right beside a main road! ohmy.gif

I assume that map marker was already activated, which means that Lothran at least passed by the ruin before?

Yes, Lothran had marked it on his map some years ago but it seems he didn't fancy to explore it. Some ruins demand the right time, I reckon biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Renee @ Mar 30 2020, 02:00 PM) *

Lothran must have some sort of mad self-restraint. As soon as one of my adventuring types sees any undelved ruins, they can't wait to get in there! viking.gif

A few years into our adventures we grew tired of dungeon diving as it was always more or less the same thing over and over in terms of how we did it. Instead we shifted gear into simply wandering the wilderness with only the occasional dive. This was such an occasion smile.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

174 Pages V « < 172 173 174
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st April 2020 - 06:30 PM