Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today In Tamriel, ESO Character Updates and Stories
mALX
post Nov 1 2017, 01:55 AM
Post #2061

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Oct 31 2017, 07:46 PM) *

I mostly got my skulls from world/delve bosses, but I didn't get too many nice things from mine. Not a single gold recipe nor a single mask, but I did get a few motifs and the Potent Brew recipe so there's that.

Anyways, just about wrapping up the Clockwork City, but I imagine I won't be done till the end of the week as far as side quests and other things go. Once again, best DLC. Creamy with lore. Can't wait for the next one. I already have my own theories as to what will happen and the people invovled.

The dailies are somewhat refreshing since you get different tasks, but getting to the Halls of Regulation can be a pain. It could be that my tolerance for repeating these daily with multiple characters comes from the fact that motifs drop regularly. At least the Apostle ones do, before the fourth set of dailies became available and Ebonshadow started dropping from those. (Unlike the other three dailies, it's only ever Ebonshadow containers, so the droprate may be intentional)

Apostle is at 9/14 for a full set and 15/35 total, though only the weapons interest me. (The staves especially)

Ebonshadow is at 6/14 for a full set and only 8/35 total, but I just got the fourth dailies so that number might go up faster than apostle. Heavy looks like a cross between Nord Plate and Skyrim Ebony, which is great. probably won't use it though

Redoran's being worked on as money comes in lol

Ditto on the Plunder Skull loot here. Nothing to write home about, not a single one of the two new masks. verysad.gif

I did get witch bones and a mummified body = I think the body is a recipe so I can make more; but iirc the bones were an item rather than plans.

On the Clockwork City dailies = got to love those Crows, though at first I thought they only had the one Ornate quest; so was really glad to find out there were others too, lol.

So far I am very much loving the Clockwork City DLC. There is a real SWKOR feel to it, like some futuristic alternative ancient culture = really awesome and fun quests! I am most def adding it to my purchased DLC!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Nov 1 2017, 05:45 PM
Post #2062

Ancient
Group Icon

Mira, with a little help from Hetaerae, Buffy, and a couple of rando's, cleared the Kvatch Arena. Her prize? An Order of the Hour Shield chapter! Woo hoooo!! Khajiit has been wanting that shield for Mira for some time now!

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 1 2017, 05:53 PM
Post #2063

Paladin
Group Icon

Congrats to Mira! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 1 2017, 08:58 PM
Post #2064

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Nov 1 2017, 12:45 PM) *

Mira, with a little help from Hetaerae, Buffy, and a couple of rando's, cleared the Kvatch Arena. Her prize? An Order of the Hour Shield chapter! Woo hoooo!! Khajiit has been wanting that shield for Mira for some time now!

Oh, how lucky you are!!! Congrats, Khajiit!

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Nov 1 2017, 11:25 PM
Post #2065

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Nov 1 2017, 11:53 AM) *

Congrats to Mira! biggrin.gif

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 1 2017, 02:58 PM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Nov 1 2017, 12:45 PM) *

Oh, how lucky you are!!! Congrats, Khajiit!

We feel really lucky, lol

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Nov 2 2017, 12:26 AM
Post #2066

Mouth
Group Icon

Bad
I'd say he's expressing exactly how he feels about it but that's his resting face so I can't say for sure.

So his makeover isn't going as well as expected. Every time I settle for something, I remember Fjotreid's wearing it (slim and contoured beard and center-part medium hair, not together but one is involved).

Anyways, congrats on the motif, Khajiit. At least it's not the usual sand bag.

This post has been edited by monkeyemoness: Nov 2 2017, 12:52 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Nov 2 2017, 02:46 AM
Post #2067

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Nov 1 2017, 06:26 PM) *

Bad
I'd say he's expressing exactly how he feels about it but that's his resting face so I can't say for sure.

So his makeover isn't going as well as expected. Every time I settle for something, I remember Fjotreid's wearing it (slim and contoured beard and center-part medium hair, not together but one is involved).

Lol, he sure don't look happy!

Thanks for the congrats Monk. We've actually made decent progress with the Order of the Hour motif. This one thinks we only have shoulders, legs, and hands left to have a full armor set. Weapons are of lesser concern since we already have Imperial weapons. Khajiit thinks they look just as good or better than the Order weapons while the Order armor has a decidedly more "ancient" look than the top tier Imperial armors (which look like a medieval armor with some Ancient Roman influences).

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 2 2017, 03:29 AM
Post #2068

Councilor
Group Icon

Jerric found two masks, Hollowjack and Scarecrow. I think the Scarecrow one is from last year, which is neat because I was on the PS4 last year at this time.

Khajiit, congrats on the Shield chapter! What a score!

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Nov 1 2017, 07:26 PM) *

Bad

That’s Eolan?! Holy smokes, that hair makes him look different! And also the shave! Wow. Darnand wears that hairstyle sometimes, and with the scholar personality it looks like it’s falling in his eyes. No wonder Eolan looks irritated. But he looks awesome anyway in any hair and beard(less) style, though perhaps not quite like familiar Eolan.

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Nov 2 2017, 08:44 PM
Post #2069

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Oct 31 2017, 07:55 PM) *

On the Clockwork City dailies = got to love those Crows, though at first I thought they only had the one Ornate quest; so was really glad to find out there were others too, lol.

It's bugged so you'll keep getting the same one until you complete it, which is somewhat irritating because I prefer to sell those. :V The dailies in general seem to be bugged. Jo'zira didn't get a Slag Town daily a few days ago and Fjotreid didn't get one recently. I also got an Apostle box when I was supposed to get an Ebonshadow box from those same dailies, and I heard someone say their delve daily was unavailable for one day. Hope these are fixed soon.

But anyways, I feel like maybe the Blackfeather Court dailies are more trouble than they're worth. I thought the same about the Slag Town ones. Maybe I'll limit them to one character.

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Nov 1 2017, 08:46 PM) *

Thanks for the congrats Monk. We've actually made decent progress with the Order of the Hour motif. This one thinks we only have shoulders, legs, and hands left to have a full armor set. Weapons are of lesser concern since we already have Imperial weapons. Khajiit thinks they look just as good or better than the Order weapons while the Order armor has a decidedly more "ancient" look than the top tier Imperial armors (which look like a medieval armor with some Ancient Roman influences).

I'm glad that on top of being able to craft in various racial styles, there's also different kinds of them within a group exactly for that reason. You can mix and match and still end up with pieces of common origin. I just wish they were organized better.

QUOTE(Grits @ Nov 1 2017, 09:29 PM) *

That’s Eolan?! Holy smokes, that hair makes him look different! And also the shave! Wow. Darnand wears that hairstyle sometimes, and with the scholar personality it looks like it’s falling in his eyes. No wonder Eolan looks irritated. But he looks awesome anyway in any hair and beard(less) style, though perhaps not quite like familiar Eolan.

Yeah! I forgot that his head wasn't as boxy as it is with his sideburns. Still pretty boxy, though. I wanted parted hair and actually thought of Darnand and his hair but I didn't realize that the Covenant Locks covered the face like that. Probably not something he'd be comfortable with. Too bad we don't have any other pushed-back hairs, even if some NPCs have them. Ugh.

So continuing from last night, I got on the PTS and tried out a few styles on Eolan. I tried to recreate at least his body shape to see how well they work.

Here's Ebony and Ebonshadow (dyed entirely in Noxophilic Black)

Ebony had me until I saw the helmet and pauldrons. Ebonshadow is less offensive in that regard and a little more form-fitting. Don't like the gauntlets either way. Maybe I'll keep experimenting. There are plenty of helmets that are similar to either one, after all.

Also, a bonus from messing around with the crate of goodies: What the hell is this recipe? I wouldn't have noticed it if it weren't for the header when you use the recipe book alerting you that you learned it. Dunno if it was a mistake, but it seems to be a cut Orsinium recipe?

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Nov 2 2017, 09:10 PM
Post #2070

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Nov 2 2017, 02:44 PM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Nov 1 2017, 08:46 PM) *

I'm glad that on top of being able to craft in various racial styles, there's also different kinds of them within a group exactly for that reason. You can mix and match and still end up with pieces of common origin. I just wish they were organized better.

Yeah a little better organization would be most welcome.

Khajiit likes that Ebonshadow armor. What group is it supposed to be representing? Some kind of daedra worshippers?

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 2 2017, 09:25 PM
Post #2071

Paladin
Group Icon

Wow, Eolan looks very imposing in those black armors replete with full face helms! ohmy.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Nov 2 2017, 11:00 PM
Post #2072

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Nov 2 2017, 03:25 PM) *

Wow, Eolan looks very imposing in those black armors replete with full face helms! ohmy.gif

Definitely looks like someone you want fighting beside and not against you!

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Nov 3 2017, 08:35 PM
Post #2073

Ancient
Group Icon

Mira started her Silver run in earnest today. We wanted to do AD since Feng is farther along in that than Brenna is in DC, but Meridia had other plans and sent us to Stros m'Kai. Oh well.

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Nov 3 2017, 08:38 PM
Post #2074

Mouth
Group Icon

Well, at least he's got the looks part down. :V

Anyways, only thing to report today is that the Crows are awful and today's the last day I'm doing their terrible dailies.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 3 2017, 09:01 PM
Post #2075

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Nov 1 2017, 07:26 PM) *

Bad

What an amazingly dissatisfied facial expression he manages to make !!!! rollinglaugh.gif

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Nov 3 2017, 03:38 PM) *

Well, at least he's got the looks part down. :V

Anyways, only thing to report today is that the Crows are awful and today's the last day I'm doing their terrible dailies.

rollinglaugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 5 2017, 01:51 PM
Post #2076

Councilor
Group Icon

Last night Jerric wandered through the Gold Coast hills on a treasure hunt. It was a marvelous time of just Jerric being Jerric. Funnily enough having limited time to play seems to make the game more fun. laugh.gif

monkey, I am a big fan of those armors! They look like they would mix well with each other. Also a fan of naked soup. But yikes, troll musk?! ohmy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Nov 5 2017, 07:40 PM
Post #2077

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Nov 2 2017, 02:10 PM) *

Khajiit likes that Ebonshadow armor. What group is it supposed to be representing? Some kind of daedra worshippers?

It's definitely Daedra Worshipers, yes. Though it's a lot shinier than you'd expect from that particular Prince.

Which makes me wonder, why am I trying to make Eolan into a Dark Knight type of thing??? I mean, it would contrast nicely with a certain character that may or may not show up in the next Chapter/DLC, but still. No Ebonshadow for him, maybe not Ebony either, but I did just realize that the helmet's side thingies invoke horns and that's pretty neat. Maybe I'll keep trying, or maybe I'll try to make it shinier? He is the Least Completely Terrible among his associates. (Although I guess Fjotreid's inclusion in the Squad makes it even now?)

QUOTE(Grits @ Nov 5 2017, 06:51 AM) *

Also a fan of naked soup. But yikes, troll musk?! ohmy.gif

I think the naked part may not be the only health and safety risk in this image, yeah.

Anyways, the Squad's time in the Clockwork City ends today. For the third time, best DLC, but the city isn't the best place to live if you aren't a robut. Especially if you consider Sotha Sil the Dunmeri equivalent of Krampus. Didn't really finish either motifs but I decided to just buy those. With Hates finding the last fish she needed today, I think it's a good time to close this chapter. (Also, even though I haven't made her in-game, the Squad ended up with a temporary fifth member as they left the city. She doesn't have a name yet, but the Redguard tinkerer is a thing now)

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Nov 5 2017, 11:58 PM
Post #2078

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Nov 5 2017, 12:40 PM) *

Though it's a lot shinier than you'd expect from that particular Prince.

Well it's heavy plate armor so it's probably going to be a bit shiny.

Khajiit is curious to see your Redguard Tinkerer! What class and what aesthetic will you be using?

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 6 2017, 04:36 AM
Post #2079

Paladin
Group Icon

Buffy had a big adventure this evening. She joined Maz to take on a WB or two. Well, we were joined by Gosse. Then by Hates. Then by two more folks from Gosse's other guild. Average CP of the six of us was about 650, so plenty of firepower. Maz tanked, Buffy healed and the other four cranked out some serious damage. Well a couple WBs led to a couple more and, by the time we were done, no less than a score of WB's breathed no more. A great evening for the Chorrolites. For the WBs... not so much. tongue.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Nov 6 2017, 04:40 AM
Post #2080

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Nov 5 2017, 09:36 PM) *

Buffy had a big adventure this evening. She joined Maz to take on a WB or two. Well, we were joined by Gosse. Then by Hates. Then by two more folks from Gosse's other guild. Average CP of the six of us was about 650, so plenty of firepower. Maz tanked, Buffy healed and the other four cranked out some serious damage. Well a couple WBs led to a couple more and, by the time we were done, no less than a score of WB's breathed no more. A great evening for the Chorrolites. For the WBs... not so much. tongue.gif

Hail to the victorious Chorrolites! Hail!

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post

213 Pages V « < 102 103 104 105 106 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
11 User(s) are reading this topic (11 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:42 PM