Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kahjit night eye problem, ...need some help
Lorr
post Apr 6 2006, 05:19 AM
Post #1

Associate

Hello. I have a small problem I'm hopeing someone can help me with. I use the Kahjit Night Eye mod. It changes the Kahjit race spell of night eye from a spell to a toggle. I was having some troubles in a cave recently. I had night eye toggled at the time. To try and figure out my problem I saved and exited. I then restarted the game turning off all mods and lowering settings temporarily. This allowed me to complete the cave. Unfortunately, night eye is now on me permenantly. I can't get it to turn off no matter what I do. No mod, use the abaility, when the timer finishes the effect is still on but doesn't show in the list of effects currently on me. I tried turning the mod back on and using the skill.

I'm wondering if there's a way I can turn off the effect using the console or if anyone has another idea for me to try. Any help would be appreciated as the next earlier save I can use, without night eye on, would set me back about 4-5 hours of gameplay. Thanks.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place...feel free to move it as necessary.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Ola Martin
post Apr 6 2006, 03:40 PM
Post #2

Finder
Group Icon

I have never heard of that mod, so I don't know of any way, and yes this is definitly the wrong place. This part of the forum is only for the mod "Tes F'Ruum".
I gues the mod is for morrowind, so this should have been posted in, older games.

--------------------
waiting4skyrim now, banner still not updated^^
+Quote Post
CMX
post Apr 6 2006, 11:19 PM
Post #3

Evoker

hmm..... i would check uesp.com(or sumthing like that... google it...) and find the console command... think its 'player->addspell"*whatever the id is on the construction set*"1...

ive never hurd of that mod.. so i could be wrong...(ive been playing a chrono cross mod) so yeah...... uesp.com should help you with what ever your problem is.

--------------------
I'm doing 10 pushups per post!
+Quote Post
Ola Martin
post Apr 7 2006, 04:35 PM
Post #4

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(CMX @ Apr 6 2006, 11:19 PM)
hmm..... i would check uesp.com(or sumthing like that... google it...) and find the console command...  think its 'player->addspell"*whatever the id is on the construction set*"1...

ive never hurd of that mod.. so i could be wrong...(ive been playing a chrono cross mod) so yeah...... uesp.com should help you with what ever your problem is.

Chrono Cross Mod blink.gif Link, me want link.

--------------------
waiting4skyrim now, banner still not updated^^
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Apr 7 2006, 10:51 PM
Post #5

Master
Group Icon

I don' t know about the bug, good luck with it though

ps, isn't it uesp.net?

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Neela
post Apr 9 2006, 03:13 AM
Post #6

Finder
Group Icon

actually to create the toggle effect the script actually adds the nighteye spell as an ability to your player. If you had it on when you saved and then removed the mod, you also removed the script that can remove the nighteye ability too. Load the mod back up and toggle it off then save and remove the mod if you want.

This should set it all back in place.

+Quote Post
Toroabok
post Jul 4 2006, 05:05 AM
Post #7

Agent

dude, if you're still waiting, it'd probably be easier just to reload. you know exactly what to do so it'd probably only be 2-3hrs now. most on tes is figuring out where to go...

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:29 PM