User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Jul 3 2006, 11:44 PM
Post #22

Master
Group Icon

I'm surprized no one has mentioned Trueflame from Mournhold yet... that sword is uber! 1 handed too!

Stormcleaver was my favourite axe.

Sunder and Skull Crusher are tied for blunt weapons.

Black Hands Dagger and Tooth of Fanyakethet (sp?) for short blades.

Spear of Bitter Mercy for spears.

--------------------
I am currently a Writer in The Order of Schola.
Official Fan Fiction Forum "Commentasaurus"

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
ugmung
post Jan 20 2007, 03:48 PM
Post #23

Retainer

i always liked to hit someone with the black hands dagger and just start running backwards to see them moan and stiffin up fall.
sorry i have a weird sense of humor
biggrin.gif
my second favorite is....damn i forgot the name of it. its another dagger i got in bloodmoon
+Quote Post
blockhead
post Apr 16 2007, 04:51 AM
Post #24

Finder
Group Icon

My fav is Chrysamere. I forget what the enchantment on it is because I never use it. There are not many weapons that do more damage. To me, it is the best-looking weapon in the entire game.

Piccy of my character with Chrysamere: http://users.bestweb.net/~pogo/piccy/rashelle_v2_armor.jpg

--------------------
I left
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Apr 16 2007, 04:14 PM
Post #25

Master
Group Icon

Damn, right! Chrysamere rocks! It's not a bloody katana (those are boring.), it's not an overblown overruned piece of polygons either. It's simple, and simple is good. Especially when simple means big overhand chopping. biggrin.gif Who needs Umbra or the Iceblade? Chrysamere owns them all.

The enchantment, I believe it was reflect 30% and a minor restore/fortify health enchantment on cast.
Pretty worthless, I agree. Just stick to the bashing and the slashing.

That is the game version. There's plenty of fun to be had with Chrysamere in stories. Playing pong with aggressive mages, anyone? wink.gif

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Apr 16 2007, 10:41 PM
Post #26

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Apr 16 2007, 11:14 AM) *

Damn, right! Chrysamere rocks! It's not a bloody katana (those are boring.), it's not an overblown overruned piece of polygons either. It's simple, and simple is good. Especially when simple means big overhand chopping. biggrin.gif Who needs Umbra or the Iceblade? Chrysamere owns them all.

The enchantment, I believe it was reflect 30% and a minor restore/fortify health enchantment on cast.
Pretty worthless, I agree. Just stick to the bashing and the slashing.

That is the game version. There's plenty of fun to be had with Chrysamere in stories. Playing pong with aggressive mages, anyone? wink.gif

Bah! You know nothing! Ice Blade is soo much cooler looking than Chrysamere, it's simple looking too and a much more effective weapon! tongue.gif

--------------------

"This body, holding me makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion" - Parabola (Tool)
"This here ain't called boasting, it's called truthin' " - Mango Kid (Danko Jones)
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Apr 17 2007, 06:51 AM
Post #27

Master
Group Icon

In-game, yes. Story-wise, no. That frost enchantment is going to come right back at ya. Though I admit, the Ice-blade looks dang cool as well, pun intended.

And if I'm correct, Chrysamere is more powerful in a 'charge depleted' scenario.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
minque
post May 1 2007, 03:32 PM
Post #28

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Hmmm..ok I still like the DDK!...I donīt know why, maybe itīs because itīs so long and heavy...and by no means meant for a woman..hehe..thatīs why Serene is just soooo good with it!

Isnīt she gorgeous?

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aifïŋ―iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
blockhead
post May 9 2007, 04:17 AM
Post #29

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(minque @ May 1 2007, 10:32 AM) *

Hmmm..ok I still like the DDK!...I donīt know why, maybe itīs because itīs so long and heavy...and by no means meant for a woman..hehe..thatīs why Serene is just soooo good with it!

Isnīt she gorgeous?

Mmmmmmm, pretty woman with big sword. biggrin.gif

--------------------
I left
+Quote Post
blockhead
post May 9 2007, 04:30 AM
Post #30

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(The Metal Mallet @ Jul 3 2006, 06:44 PM) *

I'm surprized no one has mentioned Trueflame from Mournhold yet... that sword is uber! 1 handed too!

The stats on this sword are rather impressive but the flame never lines up with the blade. It is ... detached, floating near the blade but not on it. That looks strange so I never used it.

--------------------
I left
+Quote Post
ugmung
post Jun 11 2007, 10:01 PM
Post #31

Retainer

QUOTE(blockhead @ May 8 2007, 07:30 PM) *

QUOTE(The Metal Mallet @ Jul 3 2006, 06:44 PM) *

The stats on this sword are rather impressive but the flame never lines up with the blade. It is ... detached, floating near the blade but not on it. That looks strange so I never used it.

that makes no sense at all...
+Quote Post
Pisces
post Jun 12 2007, 09:36 AM
Post #32

Knower
Group Icon

I had a glitch in my xbox game when the flames weren't properally aligned with the blade (sticking out way infront), it was fine on PC though, which is strange cause usually the xbox was less buggy. When the graphics is in the right place I think it looks quite cool. It is noticable that the flames are in the same place in the blade rather than coming off the blade but I still think it looks cool.

I liked the mace of someoneorthing. The frost coming off it looks really cool, I wish iceblade of the monarch did that, perhaps there is a mod out there which does so.

This post has been edited by Pisces: Jun 12 2007, 09:38 AM
+Quote Post
The Metal Mallet
post Jun 13 2007, 12:49 AM
Post #33

Master
Group Icon

That sounds like the one you get in Bloodmoon. The Mace of Aevar yadda yadda. Yea, that one was a nice powerful one-handed weapon. Looked pretty neat for a mace too.

--------------------

+Quote Post
canis216
post Jun 15 2007, 08:17 AM
Post #34

Knower
Group Icon

I'll just go ahead and take Kills-You-Dead, Always-He-Lingers-in-the-Sun's semi-legendary health absorbing daedric dagger. As Jack has noted elsewhere, you could wipe out all Vvardenfell with it before the charge wore off. Lucky for Vvardenfell that Heik-Auri is such a nice guy.

--------------------
Read about Always-He-Lingers-in-the-Sun, a Blades assassin, in Killing in the Emperor's Name and The Dark Operation. And elsewhere.
+Quote Post
Ibis
post Aug 24 2007, 01:15 AM
Post #35

Mouth
Group Icon

My favorite weapon is the Dwemer crossbow which I use with some modded bolts that my hobby made called knockback bolts. One bolt can send a guar from standing on his feet on the road to sailing backwards over the fence beside it. Very fun.

One reason I am cross at Bethesda for Oblivion is that they didn't inclued nary a one crossbow. But I have run acrost a guy who makes throwing stars for Oblivion and am going to see if he can also make spears and crossbows in Obliv.

--------------------
IPB Image <--- Moon Cookiies for all who join @ TESFU

+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Sep 6 2007, 02:39 AM
Post #36

Master
Group Icon

So yesh, even though I said that I liked the Bipolar blade, thinking about it I actually used the Eltonbrand and True Flame (Hopesfire wasn't bad either).

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Gaius Maximus
post Sep 6 2007, 04:25 PM
Post #37

Agent

I'd have to say a modded weapon, very light, enchanted with powerful stuff that can get any of the Ash Vamps in no time (All but Dagoth Ur, that guy's a friggin' health-box, having 1000 HP). I like to call it the 'Ashbane'. It has the appearance of an Ebony Scimitar from 'Tribunal', and Gaius Maximus (The in-game one, not to be confused with myself, the person) absolutely loves it.

If I had to pick unmodded, then it has to be... Imperial Steel Broadsword.

What? It's pretty cool... And simple...

This post has been edited by Gaius Maximus: Sep 6 2007, 07:25 PM

--------------------
It's very important to know what to say. For example, one time I was staying at a hotel, and a dog in the room next to mine started barking at 5 AM... I walked out, opened my mouth, and realized I didn't know what to say. So I just proclaimed 'I've killed before!'
+Quote Post
Ibis
post Sep 21 2007, 10:40 PM
Post #38

Mouth
Group Icon

That sounds like a very interesting Oblivionish weapon made for Morrowind, Gaius. Is it easily downloadable?

And you are right about the sweet simple elegance of the Imperial Steel Broadsword. I have retextured it for one of my mods to go with a full set of DragonScale Armor taht I made and it goes along perfectly.

--------------------
IPB Image <--- Moon Cookiies for all who join @ TESFU

+Quote Post
blockhead
post Nov 3 2007, 03:33 AM
Post #39

Finder
Group Icon

Chrysamere is still my fav ... but recently I had my character try a daedric war axe, the big double-edged one. Most impressive! Does a lot of damage and seems to "move" as fast as Chrysamere does. It's got a higher maximum damage than Chrysamere but lower minimum damage. It's not bad looking either.

--------------------
I left
+Quote Post
milanius
post Nov 7 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #40

Agent

I thought I posted in here? Oh well, nm.

MW: Scullcrusher, Custom enchanted DDK and my secret weapons devilsmile.gif what can I say, vanity ftw.

--------------------
Zlo činiti od zla se braneći,
tu zločinstva nema nikakvoga

Petar II Petrovic Njegos
(1813-1851)
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:38 AM