6 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Funniest moments in Mw
Konji
post Aug 3 2005, 09:13 AM
Post #41

Mouth
Group Icon

Even if they are dead, can you reset them?

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Aug 3 2005, 03:01 PM
Post #42

Master
Group Icon

i don't think so but thats why you do "ra" if you notice they are missing so they don't die.

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Aug 5 2005, 01:11 AM
Post #43

Mouth
Group Icon

Hmm ra? I wish I had heard of that sooner.
+Quote Post
VoltX
post Aug 15 2005, 02:16 AM
Post #44

Retainer

I had a imperial orc and I was in a bunker in some imp town (The one with Darius in it) and some imperial soldier blocked my way and kept on saying...

"Why are you away from your post?"

I couldn't move at all and he...wouldn't...shut up and If I attacked him I would be pwned instantly due to all of the guards in the room. I had to reload...

Also, I find it kind of odd that everyone attempts to kill you if you pick up a fork in a tavern.
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Aug 15 2005, 05:45 AM
Post #45

Forum Bard
Group Icon

Well I guess that would work...except for I play the Xbox version...my pc can't handle it...too bad Sinder won't be reading this though...

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Aug 17 2005, 08:43 PM
Post #46

Mouth
Group Icon

Yeah minor accidental theft was annoying... Being bludgeoned to death by a crowd for accidently taking their eating untinsels was odd.
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Aug 17 2005, 11:52 PM
Post #47

Master
Group Icon

or the ring in the sadrith mora mages guild.....

but I just have a funny moment today me beating the mq 2 or 3 times goes to do it again (a long time ago) so i'm at the part at the end were I get to go to kill the heart. So I walk in Jump down the stars and all of a sudden Dagoth Ur Starts Talking. I mean it I must of jump out of my chair or at least been in the air. I was in chameleon(sp) and granted I knew he spoke to us I was completely was shocked and well yeah thats it.....

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Aug 25 2005, 01:18 AM
Post #48

Mouth
Group Icon

I declared war on the Empire. Yep, I recruited me an army too. They were all very obedient till the Domination spell wore off. Still I did eventually eliminate every guard (though I don't recall If they respawned I never revisited cities after I devistated them) and every person I decided was a member of the Imperial goverment, had a grand battle with the Duke of Morrowind, and killed anybody who decided to attack me (which wasn't very many, I went about bribing the Dunmer t high disp. so they wouldn't fight me when I killed). Eventually I got bored and attacked the Empire friendly house Hlaalu and eliminated everyone in the Hlaalu canton and everyone in the guild house in Balmora. I went on killing every non-elf citizen then started on the Bosmer and finished with the Altmer. Needless to say I freed Vvardenfell from the Imperials on a 2 day (real time) conquest.

But that just wasn't enough. I went to Mournhold (I used the console commands to instantly transport myself there) and put on a "disguise". I destroyed the Dark Brotherhood who were trying to rub me out on behalf of the King no doubt by behest of the Emperor himself (that's how it was in the char's mind anyways). Realising Helseth to not be the man I thought he was I started a secret campaign to eliminate him. I acted as a follower doing a few simple killings and quests then the right moment came and he revealed himself. I slew him and his host of guards and named myself King. I continued the temple quests I hard started earlier continuing off from meeting Almalexia. I did her dirty work and was betrayed. I defeated her and came to a conclusion. The Tribunal were traitors, uncaring about the people of Morrowind (the Dunmer I mean). I went off and killed the inhabitants of the of the Mournhold temple (after meeting Azura) and then killed the Archanon and any Ordinator I came across as well as everyone in the High Fane. I killed Vivec and named myself a god. Realising I had compition I went off and performed the back-door way of beating Morrowind and met Yagrum Bagarn. He helped me and I killed him then I killed everyone I came across in Tel Uvirith including Uvirith himself, his daughters, and the door guard. I went off and got keaning and sunder. I killed Dagoth Ur and everyone in his fortress and wiped out the competition. I continued a compaign agaisnt all Sixth House members and after a few weeks I had rid myself of every one. I killed all of house Redoran for revering the temple then I killed everyone near the temples in house Telvaani.

After that being the Undisputed ruler of Morrowind I turned my attention the killing every last bandit, and that took quite a while. I killed off a few dunmer who I considered loyal to the destroyed temple by talking to them and hearing their temple supporting dialogue.

Tel Morain will later go to Cyrodiil in the upcoming Oblivion game and conquer the Imperials and anyone nearby.

I thought that was all pretty funny tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Intestinal Chaos: Aug 25 2005, 01:35 AM
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Sep 1 2005, 12:49 AM
Post #49

Master
Group Icon

several people were after me in a building and they all got stuck in a door way. there was a mage behind them and he obliterated them for me.

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
Faldwin
post Sep 14 2005, 06:24 PM
Post #50

Retainer

When I did the quest for the redguard lady that wants to go to Gnaar mok and Promises boots of blinding speed I put them on and was blinded. Idon't know why but I thought it was hilarious. I spent forever tyring to find someone rich enough to buy it.
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Sep 23 2005, 04:54 PM
Post #51

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Intestinal Chaos @ Aug 24 2005, 05:18 PM)
I declared war on the Empire. Yep, I recruited me an army too. They were all very obedient till the Domination spell wore off. Still I did eventually eliminate every guard (though I don't recall If they respawned I never revisited cities after I devistated them) and every person I decided was a member of the Imperial goverment, had a grand battle with the Duke of Morrowind, and killed anybody who decided to attack me (which wasn't very many, I went about bribing the Dunmer t high disp. so they wouldn't fight me when I killed). Eventually I got bored and attacked the Empire friendly house Hlaalu and eliminated everyone in the Hlaalu canton and everyone in the guild house in Balmora. I went on killing every non-elf citizen then started on the Bosmer and finished with the Altmer. Needless to say I freed Vvardenfell from the Imperials on a 2 day (real time) conquest.

But that just wasn't enough. I went to Mournhold (I used the console commands to instantly transport myself there) and put on a "disguise". I destroyed the Dark Brotherhood who were trying to rub me out on behalf of the King no doubt by behest of the Emperor himself (that's how it was in the char's mind anyways). Realising Helseth to not be the man I thought he was I started a secret campaign to eliminate him. I acted as a follower doing a few simple killings and quests then the right moment came and he revealed himself. I slew him and his host of guards and named myself King. I continued the temple quests I hard started earlier continuing off from meeting Almalexia. I did her dirty work and was betrayed. I defeated her and came to a conclusion. The Tribunal were traitors, uncaring about the people of Morrowind (the Dunmer I mean). I went off and killed the inhabitants of the of the Mournhold temple (after meeting Azura) and then killed the Archanon and any Ordinator I came across as well as everyone in the High Fane. I killed Vivec and named myself a god. Realising I had compition I went off and performed the back-door way of beating Morrowind and met Yagrum Bagarn. He helped me and I killed him then I killed everyone I came across in Tel Uvirith including Uvirith himself, his daughters, and the door guard. I went off and got keaning and sunder. I killed Dagoth Ur and everyone in his fortress and wiped out the competition. I continued a compaign agaisnt all Sixth House members and after a few weeks I had rid myself of every one. I killed all of house Redoran for revering the temple then I killed everyone near the temples in house Telvaani.

After that being the Undisputed ruler of Morrowind I turned my attention the killing every last bandit, and that took quite a while. I killed off a few dunmer who I considered loyal to the destroyed temple by talking to them and hearing their temple supporting dialogue.

Tel Morain will later go to Cyrodiil in the upcoming Oblivion game and conquer the Imperials and anyone nearby.

I thought that was all pretty funny tongue.gif

No feedback for my amazing story?

/cry
+Quote Post
dagoth carlos
post Sep 25 2005, 05:48 AM
Post #52

Finder
Group Icon

yeah a funny moment was when i first found the bosmer that created the scroll of icarian flight. i was walking around minding my own buisness, then all of a sudden, i hear screaming, and i start looking around not able to find anything, then i turn around and find him falling right at me.so i screamed and fell out of my chair, thus forcing me to run to the rest room

--------------------
"Every day we spend here is like we're dying slowly"
"but now (insert your name) is here, now i know, that there really
is a world out side."
+Quote Post
raistlin
post Sep 28 2005, 02:05 AM
Post #53

Evoker

I was walking to caldara and it was gone,there were sidewalks but know people or houses

oh and in aldruhn theres a gaurd stuck in the steps outside weighst up.
+Quote Post
Intestinal Chaos
post Sep 28 2005, 04:06 PM
Post #54

Mouth
Group Icon

Hmmn, I once saw a guard swimming where there was no water. Frozen to the spot swimming...
+Quote Post
Ambberfox
post Sep 28 2005, 05:44 PM
Post #55

Knower
Group Icon

those guys who lead those big creatures which can transport you arround in Morrowind, don't know their name in english - the funny thing was that the longer I played the game, the further would they move away from the point where they stood at the beginning. one of them seemed to live under a bridge at some point (yes, under the water!), another one was close to stepping into a river... I was always amused to see where they were placed next time biggrin.gif

--------------------
"One day before Oblivion is released, you'd better buy the best hardware components available for money..." - Todd Howard
+Quote Post
HardCode
post Sep 28 2005, 06:34 PM
Post #56

Retainer

I think it is really funny when you are at a high level, go into a low-level-NPC smuggler cave, and kill a female Dunmer in one hit ... just as she is still saying, "You will die, fetcher!". She is already dead on the ground as she is saying "fetcher!"

Oh, yes, and Slaughterfish or Draugh (sp?) that spawn near the coast, but stuck on/in a cliff.

This post has been edited by HardCode: Sep 28 2005, 06:35 PM

--------------------
"Have you seen any ... 'Elves' lately? Hahaha"
+Quote Post
teej815
post Sep 28 2005, 06:43 PM
Post #57

Retainer

hmm funny moments erm erm erm erm erm erm erm I always find going into deadric places funny. I think that those monsters are just great!! smile.gif

--------------------
over on www.morrowind.com/forums/ Im known as sir' steal-a-lot. You may know me as I am quite a high rank over there (2 stars,disciple) therefore do not think me a n00b. thank you.
+Quote Post
Gewlock
post Sep 28 2005, 09:09 PM
Post #58

Associate

after arriving in balmora and ordinator fell out of nowhere and landed in the odai
+Quote Post
Neela
post Sep 29 2005, 12:31 AM
Post #59

Finder
Group Icon

I had two funny moments I can think of...

1) First time I read a scroll of Icarian flight to see what it did and jumped halfway across Vvardenfell... of course I died.. but its was so funny to realize why that bosmer fell from the sky and I fell for it.

2) I started making creative spells just to try things out... best time was I made a spell that did 1 hp of damage in a very wide area with a long duration levitate spell on others. I cast a very long levitate spell on myself then cast the damage/levitate spell in the center of Balmora. There must have been 20 NPCs chasing me up into the sky... then their levitate wore off.
I could almost imagine the looks on their faces as they all fell.

+Quote Post
Toroabok
post Nov 18 2005, 06:59 PM
Post #60

Agent

QUOTE(DoomedOne @ Jun 8 2005, 05:11 PM)
I had some fun with the amulet of 100% reflect as well.

where do u get the amulet of 100% reflect?

(Kiln @ Jul 21 2005, 07:19 PM)
The funniest thing I saw was when I started finding guards floating everywhere in the river through Balmora.  When your game gets somewhere around five hundred and fifty days old people start to wander into places they aren't meant to be and die.  In some towns the silt strider guys have fallen off their docks and died, same with boatmen...hilarious but at the same time so sad.(Maybe I'm just weird to find this funny but its funny to watch people kill themselves by accident in Morrowind.)

omg are u frikkin serious? wow thats kinda cool

(Intestinal Chaos @ Jul 29 2005, 06:00 PM)
I have a scrib living on top of my vampire mage's "house". I rested on the top of an Ancestral Tomb's alcove and a scrib "attacked me in my sleep".  He has stayed there ever since.

where is the vampire clan that is the warrior-type? ive found the stealth-type b-4, but not the warrior type vamps. do u no were they r?

(Kell-Reevor @ Aug 3 2005, 12:10 AM)
Funniest thing I've done was pick a fight with a gondolier and parade around through the whole game with his hat as a trophy.  biggrin.gif

Good times.

gondolier? wats that?

Edit (minque) merged your posts into one!

--------------------
+Quote Post

6 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:49 AM