Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What are you playing?
mALX
post Mar 16 2010, 04:21 PM
Post #61

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Darkom @ Nov 27 2009, 01:54 AM) *

I don't have any of those fancy gaming consoles everyone else seems to have, just my trusty Sega Dreamcast and Nintendo 64 tongue.gif

But I play most of my games on my PC, which currently consists of Oblivion, Dragon Age Origins, and Medieval Two Total War (Stainless Steel 6.1). And I'll probably drop everything and play Assassin's Creed 2 in May, as I can't play it right now sad.gif

Haha - I can go in my bedroom closet and pull out a Supernintendo !!! ROFL !!!

By the way Darkom, I have a desktop version of all the Sega games in a zip file, if you want to play them on the PC.

This post has been edited by mALX: Mar 16 2010, 04:22 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Verlox
post Mar 16 2010, 06:35 PM
Post #62

Evoker

Like everyone else, Dragon Age. Just waiting for Awakenings now.

I also quite enjoy Demon's Souls. Getting brutally slaughtered by all manner of vile beasties really makes for a good time.

--------------------
My loaf of bread brings all the ladies to the yard

"A brutish man cannot know, a fool cannot understand this: Though the wicked sprout like grass, though all evildoers blossom, it is only that they may be destroyed forever. But you are exalted, O Lord, for all time" -Psalms 92:7-9
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Mar 17 2010, 01:19 PM
Post #63

Paladin
Group Icon

Oblivion.

I tend to get absurdly deep into a game and stay there for years. So it was with Diablo II, then the Baldur's Gate saga. By the time I was ready to move to TES, Oblivion was current, so that is exclusively where I have lived for the last almost three years.

I would imagine that after the patchers and modders have had a year or two to work with TES5, I might transition my character there. If TES5 turns out not to our liking, I may move her to a modded version of TESIII.

This post has been edited by Acadian: Mar 17 2010, 01:22 PM

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
milanius
post Mar 17 2010, 02:40 PM
Post #64

Agent

QUOTE(Acadian @ Mar 17 2010, 01:19 PM) *

I tend to get absurdly deep into a game and stay there for years.
I haven't said this in a long, long time...

...join the club. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Zlo činiti od zla se braneći,
tu zločinstva nema nikakvoga

Petar II Petrovic Njegos
(1813-1851)
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Mar 18 2010, 02:25 AM
Post #65

Ancient
Group Icon

I am the same way. Before I found Oblivion last fall, I spent about two and half years playing and modding Rome Total War to the complete exclusion of any other game else. Now OB is the only thing I ever play. I expect it will be for a long time to come. Even after playing it for about seven months there are still plenty of things I have not done!

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Mar 18 2010, 02:25 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Destri Melarg
post Mar 18 2010, 05:10 AM
Post #66

Mouth
Group Icon

I am one of those people who loves to play a game, but hates to finish a game. I don't get much enjoyment out of replaying a game that I have already finished (which is strange, because I can read the same books and watch the same movies over and over). That is why Oblivion (and Morrowind before it) are perfect games for me. I have played Oblivion on and off for three years without ever once touching the main quest. wacko.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Winter Wolf
post Mar 18 2010, 06:53 AM
Post #67

Knower
Group Icon

Oblivion.
Dead Space.
Forza 3.

And I do know how Destri feels. Hey look, its 130 hours in, I guess I had better start the main quest.

--------------------
Games I am playing-
Dead Island
Fallout NV/Fallout 4
+Quote Post
Liam
post Mar 18 2010, 08:59 AM
Post #68

Retainer

Been playing A LOT of Fable: The Lost Chapters. And I mean A LOT. Seriously, in one day, my hours played went from seven to fifteen.
Lol. biggrin.gif

-Liam

--------------------
all of ur oblivionz r belong 2 me :D
+Quote Post
Remko
post Mar 18 2010, 12:27 PM
Post #69

Finder
Group Icon

TES3 and WoW
Still looking for the Oblivion GotY for PC.

--------------------
Strength and honour, stranger!

+Quote Post
hazmick
post Sep 11 2010, 03:36 PM
Post #70

Mouth
Group Icon

Aliens vs Predator anyone? The newest version of the game of course, It's one of my current favourites (along with Oblivion and LOTR: Conquest) biggrin.gif

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
+Quote Post
treydog
post Sep 16 2010, 01:46 AM
Post #71

Master
Group Icon

Steel Panthers WWII and Morrowind- Bloodmoon.

No Oblivion until I can afford a PCI-E graphics card. And probably no screen-shots of Athynae- the integrated video chipset reacts badly to the head-replacer mod and causes artifacts which= the appearance of "Dunmer pattern baldness."

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 16 2010, 02:37 AM
Post #72

Ancient
Group Icon

Steel Panthers brings back memories. I just could not get into the modern era sequel, but the original set in Dubya Dubya Eye Eye just rocked my socks off. Tons of excellent historical battles to play out, and lively campaigns from so many different points of view. I loved the scenario where you play the U.S. Marines invading one of the two little islands next to Guadalcanal. That was a real nail-biter! Or the alternate history one where you defend San Francisco from the Japanese. I lost so many hours of my life to that game, and do not regret a minute!

--------------------
+Quote Post
treydog
post Sep 16 2010, 12:05 PM
Post #73

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Sep 15 2010, 09:37 PM) *

Steel Panthers brings back memories. I just could not get into the modern era sequel, but the original set in Dubya Dubya Eye Eye just rocked my socks off. Tons of excellent historical battles to play out, and lively campaigns from so many different points of view. I loved the scenario where you play the U.S. Marines invading one of the two little islands next to Guadalcanal. That was a real nail-biter! Or the alternate history one where you defend San Francisco from the Japanese. I lost so many hours of my life to that game, and do not regret a minute!

If you are still interested, these guys Camo Workshop have completely recoded the game so it runs natively under Windows. It is a free download.

No need for DOSBOX or similar; sound, mouse, and video work under Win XP, etc. Lots of other features, but one of the best:

Vehicles can now REVERSE!

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 16 2010, 04:30 PM
Post #74

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(treydog @ Sep 16 2010, 07:05 AM) *

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Sep 15 2010, 09:37 PM) *

If you are still interested, these guys Camo Workshop have completely recoded the game so it runs natively under Windows. It is a free download.

No need for DOSBOX or similar; sound, mouse, and video work under Win XP, etc. Lots of other features, but one of the best:

Vehicles can now REVERSE!

Very cool! I am downloading it now.

--------------------
+Quote Post
bbqplatypus
post Sep 28 2010, 07:13 AM
Post #75

Finder
Group Icon

FIFA World Cup '06 for the PS2. Yup, still don't own a next gen console. The game isn't even mine, I'm sharing it with a roommate. I'm currently playing a managerial campaign as Everton.

I don't want to play anything too involving or addicting because I'm in school right now.
+Quote Post
hazmick
post Sep 28 2010, 10:41 PM
Post #76

Mouth
Group Icon

Morrowing GOTY edition arrived this afternoon! It's pretty darn good. biggrin.gif Started a new game as an Imperial who signed up with the legion straight away, he heard some rumours of a place called Solstheim and has gone to check it out...

Ufortunately he ran into some Reavers and got owned so I went back to the drawing board (Or the character creation screen as some call it) and created:

'Hjolfyr the Nord', hunter and woodsman by trade, this crossbow weilding, light armour wearing snow wolf hunter soon became interested in the EEC and is now sitting comfortably at the top of the carreer ladder in raven rock. He is also doing the Skaal tests in his spare time. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by hazmick: Oct 2 2010, 06:04 PM

--------------------
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."

"...a quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself, always a laborious business."
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Sep 29 2010, 04:11 AM
Post #77

Paladin
Group Icon

Well, I'm still playing exclusively Oblivion. Over three years now. I only play one character at a time and have been happily adventuring with my current one for right at a year and a half now. She's at about 500 hours of game time. tongue.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Linara
post Sep 30 2010, 03:59 AM
Post #78

Agent

Oblivion for me...could it be anything else?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Bolzmania
post Oct 2 2010, 11:13 PM
Post #79

Knower
Group Icon

Been playing Halo Reach and a little Warriors of rock the past week. But now I'm playing a little Halo 3 just because it's so awesome! (And because Reach is making me scream in frustration)

--------------------
"When a man lies, he murders some part of the world"
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Oct 3 2010, 09:36 PM
Post #80

Forum Bard
Group Icon

I didn't like Reach much, it just didn't seem like a good sendoff for the halo series.

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post

255 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:04 PM