142 Pages V « < 118 119 120 121 122 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Because Every Rose Has Its Video, Rosa's Vid Topic
Acadian
post Mar 23 2019, 12:14 AM
Post #2381

Paladin
Group Icon

What a full color palette in Broken Steel!

Quantom Power looks very. . . shiny/new for such an intentionally rusty/harsh setting.

Fallout Daedroth Fightin’!

The inventor of Nuka Cola looks like a cool guy. *groan*

Vim girl looks unhappy!

Heh, I knew what the Night Light screen was going to be.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 1 2019, 10:30 PM
Post #2382

Ancient
Group Icon

Acadian: The Broken Steel pic is from a diorama of what is supposed to be an alien planet. So the lighting is all funky, I think to simulate alien suns shining their light down upon it.

The Quantum Armor is sealed away in a locked room. You have to do a fetch quest to retrieve 50 special circuit panels to open it. So it has not had 200 years to get all beaten up like other armor. I am also using a mod that makes it look more spiffy too though... wink.gif

That is a great Daedroth! I had not through of it, it has been so long since I have seen one of those.

The Nuka guy is even better on the rocks...

I would love to have a glowing dog. If it's poop glowed too, that would make it much easier to pick up...

I pretty much did everything there was to do with Tsuruhime, so I rolled a new toon - Herja

Herja is a sci-fi viking

She also packs a Pancor Jackhammer for when she wants to reach out and splatter someone

Dog day afternoon

I am using a summer weather mod to change up the world

Iron Man

Ending with a Lopov

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 2 2019, 01:32 AM
Post #2383

Paladin
Group Icon

Welcome to Herja! Sci-Fi Viking is a perfect description of her and she looks great. And she's a blonde so of course she's gonna have more fun. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 8 2019, 12:00 AM
Post #2384

Ancient
Group Icon

Acadian: Herja definitely has more fun.

Unimpressed

Close up

Warm glow

Herja of the Faint Smile

On Walden Pond

Three-way

Walk on

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 8 2019, 02:08 AM
Post #2385

Paladin
Group Icon

Nice shots and Herja is very pretty.

Warm glow is aptly named indeed.

Herja of the Faint Smile. happy.gif

Three way is a cool action shot.

Walk on = nice butt. tongue.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Apr 13 2019, 04:07 AM
Post #2386

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Mar 8 2019, 06:55 PM) *

mALX: Nosy is a a Glowing Deathclaw. They are like normal Deathclaws, but with glowing scales and lot tougher.

There is a whole river of what looks like Nuka Quantum in the Nuka Bottling Plant. There is a tour that goes though the river on little boats (so I am sure its not real quantum, just colored water).

Blast off to adventure

Asteroids

Independence Day

Making a mess

Rocket girl

Suited up for space

Lopov just barely averted

Holy Cow! I've absolutely NEVER seen this place in Fallout 4; and I thought I'd been everywhere in it!!!! Where is it?

Totally AWESOME shots, I'm floored by these!!!

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Mar 22 2019, 05:53 PM) *

That was a gator standing up on its hind legs? HOLY CRAP! Is that a DLC? Boy do I ever see me dying in that fight, lol.

My absolute favorite screen here is the Night Light = what a gorgeous sky in that shot! Is that vanilla sky or a mod? It is gorgeous!

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 1 2019, 05:24 PM) *

*snip*
The inventor of Nuka Cola had his head frozen in a jar to become immortal. He only forgot that, he would be a head in a jar forever. Which pretty much sucks. Hard to feel sorry for him when you read a lot of the inter-office mail sent by him though. He was pretty much a dick. My nicer characters kill him to put him out of his misery. The less kind ones leave him to his fate...

I pretty much did everything there was to do with Tsuruhime, so I rolled a new toon - Herja

Herja is a sci-fi viking

She also packs a Pancor Jackhammer for when she wants to reach out and splatter someone

Dog day afternoon

I am using a summer weather mod to change up the world

Iron Man

Ending with a Lopov

These are all parts of the game I haven't seen yet, and I've really dug through the Creation Kit! This quest seems to mirror the Mr. House one, where we have to decide to end him (in various ways depending on our character's disposition) or keep him going? I can't wait to find all this stuff you have been posting the last few times!

Your new Toon is gorgeous, and nice fancy armor! I'd really like to hear more about your "Summer Weather" mod and also wondering if you have modded the green grass in (and with what mod).

LOVE the Lopov shot at the end, really nice!

Awesome Shots!!!!

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 7 2019, 06:57 PM) *

Renee: I think everyone finds things funny in the Fallout games. They have always been written with a certain element of dark humor.

I recently found a mod with options for different seasons in Fallout 4, and decided to experiment with them with Herja. So far I am liking the Summer version best. Spring is nice too, but it has too many flowers. It looks too nice for Fallout! laugh.gif Autumn just looks like the normal game. Winter was too overly brightly white.

Winter Wolf: I do not have any problem with a lack of combat, even with making all the regular animals like dogs and bears friendly. There is always a giant bug or ghoul or raider around the corner.

Most of my characters are nicer. Like Hecate. It is only a few of them like Persephone who are stone cold killers. And Loviatar, who likes to play with her food before eating them.

Unimpressed

Close up

Warm glow

Herja of the Faint Smile

On Walden Pond

Three-way

Walk on

Oh, so the weather mod actually changes the landscape as well?

And OH! did you make your "Animal Friend" mod for Fallout 4 too? I used to love that mod in Oblivion!!!

Herja is absolutely stunning; I love the shape of her face = most def NOT a "Nora" face! Really nice!

"Walk On" is a really great shot; you can really feel her shaking the sand from her feet as she leaves the screenshot before that one = nice storytelling shot!

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 23 2019, 09:52 PM
Post #2387

Ancient
Group Icon

Acadian: I thought the same about the Walk On pic. I was trying to recreate one of the ending slides from Fallout 3, where Bethesda shows their version of the Lone Wanderer walking off into the distance. I think my version looks much better.

mALX: Those Blast Off, Independence Day, etc... pics are all from the Nuka World dlc.

The gator on two legs is also from Nuka World. It is a Gatorclaw. Basically a Deathclaw, but developed from a gator.

My night sky is from these three mods:

Moon Size Adjuster = Allows you to make the moon larger. A little bit goes a long way. I went with 1.5x, the smallest increase.

Moon - Beautiful Hi Res Texture = Looks much better than the vanilla moon.

Visible Galaxy 4k = Comes with the stars too. Much better than the vanilla night sky.

The green grass in Herja's game is all from FO4 Seasons.

I don't use any mods to make animals friendly any more. It wound up being too much of a pain. Instead I just use the console to make the specific animal races I want friendly, like dogs and deer.

Herja has a new helmet for radioactive areas

Down the barrel

Sneaky

Hello Kitty

Taking out the trash

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 24 2019, 01:08 AM
Post #2388

Paladin
Group Icon

Looks like helmet hair could be a problem with that new helm.

Down the barrel is a Lopov shot with a bite to it! ohmy.gif

Sneaky – in her dazzling white illuminated suit! cool.gif

Hello Kitty – Awww. happy.gif

Taking out the trash. Looks like part of Herja’s ‘Thugs-be-gone’ service.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Apr 24 2019, 03:04 AM
Post #2389

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 23 2019, 04:52 PM) *

Acadian: I thought the same about the Walk On pic. I was trying to recreate one of the ending slides from Fallout 3, where Bethesda shows their version of the Lone Wanderer walking off into the distance. I think my version looks much better.

mALX: Those Blast Off, Independence Day, etc... pics are all from the Nuka World dlc.

The gator on two legs is also from Nuka World. It is a Gatorclaw. Basically a Deathclaw, but developed from a gator.

My night sky is from these three mods:

Moon Size Adjuster = Allows you to make the moon larger. A little bit goes a long way. I went with 1.5x, the smallest increase.

Moon - Beautiful Hi Res Texture = Looks much better than the vanilla moon.

Visible Galaxy 4k = Comes with the stars too. Much better than the vanilla night sky.

The green grass in Herja's game is all from FO4 Seasons.

I don't use any mods to make animals friendly any more. It wound up being too much of a pain. Instead I just use the console to make the specific animal races I want friendly, like dogs and deer.

Herja has a new helmet for radioactive areas

Down the barrel

Sneaky

Hello Kitty

Taking out the trash

Oh, these mods are Awesome! The high-res moon textures looked really good; and ... I think I saw that Galaxy one in Skyrim too! I don't care as much about seeing the Galazy, but love the stars it adds! I think the one that had the biggest impact though was the Seasons! I loved the green; but seeing Sanctuary with the snow blanket just blew me away! Whoever did that mod did a fantastic job!

Thanks for the info, I may have to get over my pissed off at Nexus feelings and make a new account.

Using the console to make certain animals friendly? Do you do that by adding your character to their particular faction? And if so, does it hurt you with other factions like the Minutemen? Or if that isn't how it is done, how do you do it?

Oh, her costume is lighting up! That is Awesome! Does the helm protect from rads or just look like it does? I do like the look of it, lol.

Down the Barrel is a great shot, it looks like something you'd see on a book cover!

OH! Is that cat vanilla? Love that shot!!!

BWAAAHAAA!!!! Taking out the Trash is my fave shot, I love that look on her face!

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 24 2019, 09:54 PM
Post #2390

Ancient
Group Icon

There is a full list of console commands here.

Use the Set Ally command.

setally 1c21c <faction id> 1 1

I filled in the first faction id the Player faction, i.e. you. So all you need is the faction of the creature you want to make friendly.

Here is a list of all the factions

There are some they don't list:
Dog 1d15b
Radstag 267b4
Wolf xx030140F1 (xx is where Far Harbor is in your load order)

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Apr 24 2019, 11:30 PM
Post #2391

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 24 2019, 04:54 PM) *

I filled in the first faction id the Player faction, i.e. you. So all you need is the faction of the creature you want to make friendly.

Dog 1d15b
Radstag 267b4

Oh, this is wonderful! Thank you so much!

So I write my Player character's ID first (and mine will be the same?)

Then I put the faction I want to set as an ally in the carrot marks? Or just put that ID number there without the carrot marks?

And at the end, is it a 1 (then a space) then another 1 as in one of the ones is to say "do it" and the other is the level or stage or level of how much the ally likes you? (like where 1 is just an ally and 4 would be wub.gif or something? )

I used to know all this stuff; I'm really lost in the console commands any more. I really appreciate this, I will def test it out! Too bad we can't set Settlements as allies with the spawning enemies, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 24 2019, 11:52 PM
Post #2392

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Apr 24 2019, 06:30 PM) *

Dog 1d15b
Radstag 267b4

Then I put the faction I want to set as an ally in the carrot marks? Or just put that ID number there without the carrot marks?

And at the end, is it a 1 (then a space) then another 1 as in one of the ones is to say "do it" and the other is the level or stage or level of how much the ally likes you? (like where 1 is just an ally and 4 would be wub.gif or something? )

I used to know all this stuff; I'm really lost in the console commands any more. I really appreciate this, I will def test it out! Too bad we can't set Settlements as allies with the spawning enemies, lol.

Put it just like this:

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Apr 25 2019, 12:44 AM
Post #2393

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Apr 24 2019, 06:52 PM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Apr 24 2019, 06:30 PM) *

Dog 1d15b
Radstag 267b4

Put it just like this:

Thank you so much!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Apr 29 2019, 09:42 PM
Post #2394

Ancient
Group Icon

Acadian: Thankfully Herja does not have to wear that new helmet too often. Only in irradiated areas.

I never said Herja was very good at being sneaky! laugh.gif

mALX: The helmet is just the vanilla flight helmet, with a texture replacer to make it look better. I also modded it to increase the radiation resistance. That creates a reason to actually wear it.

The cat is vanilla, but also using another texture replacer. The original cats are all gray in color. I forget where I found the gold colored mod.

Iron and Steel

She used to be an adventurer like you...

Toss a couple of ghouls on the barbie

Robo Skellie

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 29 2019, 09:54 PM
Post #2395

Paladin
Group Icon

Those Robbie’s are cool the way they look ‘well-used’.

Haha – then she took a fist to the knee! Beautiful sky in that pic.

Toss a couple ghouls is a wonderful action shot!

Skellies. Sigh, I guess every game has ‘em. tongue.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post May 2 2019, 11:46 AM
Post #2396

Ancient
Group Icon

I do love the gold color on that cat in the last post, that was most def worth the mod!

Iron and Steel looks like the type of place I would love to explore, kind of like some of the Fallout 3 plants; lol.

Holy Cow, is that Paladin Danse she is beating up?

Ghouls = is that a molatav cocktail? And - can they kill an enemy? Do they work okay for crowd control or are they just kind of for show like the Experimental Fat Man in Fallout 3 was?

Man, that Robo Skellie is one weird looking enemy!

Great shots!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post May 8 2019, 10:07 PM
Post #2397

Ancient
Group Icon

Acadian: The protectrons are my favorite Fallout robots.

It wouldn't be an RPG if there were no skeletons!

mALX: Iron and Steel is from the Saugus Ironworks. Check it out, but wear something fireproof.

She is fighting a Raider Boss in Power Armor.

That was a molotov cocktail burning up the feral ghouls. I love the smell of vodka in the morning...

The robo-skeleton is an Institute Synth, one of the low-level models.

I decided to go back to play Victoria for a bit

Let's put a smile on that face

This iteration of Victoria is packing Kraut Space Magic (an H&K G11)

Patriotic profile

Red waterfall

Willem Dafoe

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post May 9 2019, 01:29 PM
Post #2398

Paladin
Group Icon

Welcome back to Victoria! goodjob.gif

No faint smile there! happy.gif

She’s got a big gurl gun. . . and she knows how to use it. Just ask any of those big dudes with the bad manicures. ohmy.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post May 13 2019, 05:11 PM
Post #2399

Ancient
Group Icon

Acadian: Sadly I got frustrated with Victoria after I got frustrated with the new sailboat home I created for her. I kept having problem with it. So I decided to catch up with an old pal instead.

He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a Dark Knight.

Close up

Old Ironsides

I also spent some time with an old friend

A light in the darkness

Keep watching the skies!

Stormcrow

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post May 13 2019, 06:36 PM
Post #2400

Paladin
Group Icon

I hope you will forgive this old paladin who only has one character to keep track of when you have so many. Though these characters are very familiar, I can't keep all the names straight without a bit of help as you post. tongue.gif

These shots are very atmospheric and well composed – nicely done!

‘Old friend’ almost looks like she landed in Skyrim!

Stormcrow! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post

142 Pages V « < 118 119 120 121 122 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:49 PM