mALX
post Nov 12 2020, 02:13 PM
Post #2121

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Nov 12 2020, 07:40 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 10 2020, 03:58 PM) *

QUOTE(ghastley @ Nov 10 2020, 11:32 AM) *

EHT popped up a tip when I opened the guild tab, suggesting I add a Guildhall entry to the "About Us" text that it can use to add a "Visit Guildhall" button the UI. So I did, and it works. At the bottom center of the screen I found [E] Visit Guildhall - indicating that the E key would also trigger it.

The syntax allows me to specify a house that is not Primary Residence. However, if mALX changed her primary, then everyone would need EHT to get there, which doesn't seem like a good idea.

Since it's in the "About us" section, it won't trigger the "MOTD changed" issue I had when the NA and EU ones differed. Let me know if it's helpful.

Wait, what? Did someone say my name? Gaaaah ... what? I can't change the Primary Residence; it is the Guild Hall!!!!! panic.gif

Its ok mALX, ghastley was just using you as an example to explain the feature he discovered. He’s not suggesting that you change your primary residence.

Oh...WHEW! That had me in a panic!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Nov 12 2020, 07:17 PM
Post #2122

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 12 2020, 08:13 AM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Nov 12 2020, 07:40 AM) *

QUOTE(mALX @ Nov 10 2020, 03:58 PM) *

QUOTE(ghastley @ Nov 10 2020, 11:32 AM) *

EHT popped up a tip when I opened the guild tab, suggesting I add a Guildhall entry to the "About Us" text that it can use to add a "Visit Guildhall" button the UI. So I did, and it works. At the bottom center of the screen I found [E] Visit Guildhall - indicating that the E key would also trigger it.

The syntax allows me to specify a house that is not Primary Residence. However, if mALX changed her primary, then everyone would need EHT to get there, which doesn't seem like a good idea.

Since it's in the "About us" section, it won't trigger the "MOTD changed" issue I had when the NA and EU ones differed. Let me know if it's helpful.

Wait, what? Did someone say my name? Gaaaah ... what? I can't change the Primary Residence; it is the Guild Hall!!!!! panic.gif

Its ok mALX, ghastley was just using you as an example to explain the feature he discovered. He’s not suggesting that you change your primary residence.

Oh...WHEW! That had me in a panic!

My point was that if only everyone had EHT, you could safely change your primary, and they'd all still be able to get there. It's a pity that it's not a feature of the base game.

Zeni refuse to allow guilds to own anything, it always has to be an individual player's property, but just that link from guild to house wouldn't be too much to ask, you'd think. I suspect it got added as a Proof of Concept to help push for adoption. Many of the new UI features in Update 28 seem to have been "learned" from Add-ons, so there's hope.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 1 2020, 01:34 AM
Post #2123

Paladin
Group Icon

Reminder, guild meeting this Friday (Dec 4). The undaunted event will be ongoing so I thought we might consider a normal pledge. Since ghastley is farming Rattlecage, it might be nice if those of us interested pick up Vaults of Madness as a pledge this Wed from Redbeard and save it for Friday. Then on Friday we can run nVoM.

Though VoM has plenty of funny mechanics, Buffy knows them cold and routinely solos this dungeon. Buffy and Floozie duo'd it today and it went very smoothly. Ghastley is also well up to speed on the mechanics. So this dungeon is well within the guild's capabilities, even with some using young characters if desired. If we have 5 show up, Buffy will happily yield her slot so 4 can run it. If we have 6 or more show up, we could consider either running two teams through it or running it twice with ghastley in both runs.

I discussed this with ghastley and he indicated he'd be interested and appreciate the help in getting more Rattlecage for Floozie. Though not required to run the dungeon, those who plan ahead a bit and want the bonus should, again, pick it up on Wed as a pledge and hold onto it for Fri.

Since the event will be ongoing, everyone will get a loot box from the final boss and, if it is the first group dungeon boss of the day for you, you'll also get three event tickets.

Are we interested? Buffy's up for it. smile.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Dec 1 2020, 02:09 AM
Post #2124

Councilor
Group Icon

I'm in! I didn't get on in time tonight (and I have an event at 9 pm), but I will run through it happily. On Friday and before. viking.gif purplewizardsmile.gif bluewizardsmile.gif viking.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Dec 1 2020, 02:51 AM
Post #2125

Councilor
Group Icon

And Floozie will gladly repay with a dungeon of your choice.

Tonight's run got her a second staff, (although she'd prefer a resto, she got an inferno), the necklace, and a couple of armour pieces. She could wear a set, but it would displace at least one of her other set, so she's still looking for a ring and a helm.

The shoulder slot is undecided. The idea is to use a single monster piece, probably Domihaus, or Swarm Mother for the dual boosts to Magicka and Stamina, or Stonekeep for all three.

ETA: Floozie has grabbed the pledge today, so she 's ready for the bonus on Friday.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Dec 21 2020, 09:49 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Dec 4 2020, 06:44 AM
Post #2126

Mouth
Group Icon

Would anyone like to see my Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery and my two newest homes, Hammerdeath Bungalow and Ravenhurst, at the beginning? Ravenhurst is my 25th--yes, my 25TH--house, and I just finished decorating it. If you've seen my Alpine Gallery already, I've made some minor but noticeable changes to it--including the addition of a couple of special brand-new furnishings that I have never had before...

Not sure if I'll be around for a group dungeon.

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 5 2020, 03:59 PM
Post #2127

Paladin
Group Icon

A fun guild meeting yesterday! We pretty quickly assembled ghastley, me, Grits and Gosse at the guild hall. After some small talk and catching up, we jumped into normal Vaults of Madness (VoM) for a fun run farming Rattlecage for Floozie. After a quick visit to town and some character switching, we repeated the same dungeon with Rader instead of Gosse. At that point, Rader and I left and my understanding is that ghastley and Grits ran VoM for a third time. Thanks to those who made it and we missed those who could not be there.

Speaking of guild meetings, the first Friday of January is New Years Day. Considering that some may have plans that day, would we like to bump the meeting to the following Friday (Jan 8)? Either date is fine for me.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Dec 6 2020, 11:50 PM
Post #2128

Councilor
Group Icon

Indeed, Grits swapped Jerric Kjellingson for Jerric Kjellingsen, and I swapped Cat Man Dhou for Clark, and we did it again. The third run just gave us more duplicates to swap, but Floozie has ended up with five pieces she can use.

And of course they're all Superior and need upgrading, so we put Blossom to work, but she runs out of Zircon before she's done. That meant pulling several Jewel surveys from the bank. Fifteen hundred dust later, she has all the upgrades done. Golded the ring, after all that effort to get it. tongue.gif

And then I used some of my Crowns on the Warden class, and another character slot. More in another thread.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 6 2020, 11:58 PM
Post #2129

Ancient
Group Icon

Aw no! I couldn't be there for this Guild Meet! verysad.gif

@Acadian = yeah, if you don't mind bumping that Guild Meet to a later day; I'd appreciate it. The 1st is always a busy day for me. Just don't move it to Superbowl Sunday!!!!! (please).

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 7 2020, 12:14 AM
Post #2130

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(RaderOfTheLostArk @ Dec 4 2020, 12:44 AM) *

Would anyone like to see my Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery and my two newest homes, Hammerdeath Bungalow and Ravenhurst, at the beginning? Ravenhurst is my 25th--yes, my 25TH--house, and I just finished decorating it. If you've seen my Alpine Gallery already, I've made some minor but noticeable changes to it--including the addition of a couple of special brand-new furnishings that I have never had before...

Not sure if I'll be around for a group dungeon.

I want to see it!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 7 2020, 01:13 AM
Post #2131

Paladin
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 6 2020, 02:58 PM) *

@Acadian = yeah, if you don't mind bumping that Guild Meet to a later day; I'd appreciate it. The 1st is always a busy day for me. Just don't move it to Superbowl Sunday!!!!! (please).

Superbowl is not until Sunday, Feb 7 so no worries there. Looks like one vote to bump our Jan guild meeting from Jan 1 to a week later on Friday Jan 8. How's everyone else feel?

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Dec 7 2020, 03:14 AM
Post #2132

Councilor
Group Icon

Bump in that direction makes more sense than the opposite way. I'll go for it.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Dec 21 2020, 09:50 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Dec 22 2020, 04:16 PM
Post #2133

Councilor
Group Icon

I have acquired the Hunding's Palatial Hall on the EU server, and marked it as Primary residence (and guildhall for EHT users). Nothing there yet, but I'll probably move the crafting stations from Sleek Creek into the inner courtyard soon.

I'll be working on getting the Cyrodiil stations for the back terrace next. They're a pain to visit, so they should be a priority. Progress will be slow, as just having the intent slows the rate of Master Writs dropping. tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 22 2020, 04:38 PM
Post #2134

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Dec 22 2020, 10:16 AM) *

I have acquired the Hunding's Palatial Hall on the EU server, and marked it as Primary residence (and guildhall for EHT users). Nothing there yet, but I'll probably move the crafting stations from Sleek Creek into the inner courtyard soon.

I'll be working on getting the Cyrodiil stations for the back terrace next. They're a pain to visit, so they should be a priority. Progress will be slow, as just having the intent slows the rate of Master Writs dropping. tongue.gif

Oh, that is fantastic! Yeah; when they first came out with Housing; Monkey picked up those Cyrodiil tables immediately and kept them at his primary residence. It was a huge help to not have to get those tables till a year or so later when we had all the rest of them.

I really miss Monkey! verysad.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 31 2020, 04:46 PM
Post #2135

Paladin
Group Icon

New Years Day is the first Friday of January. Based on the responses we got when posing the question a week or so ago, it seems like avoiding a New Years Day guild meeting is prudent and we should plan on trying to get together a week later. That would be Friday, 8 Jan.

Looking forward to seeing those who can make it then! smile.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 31 2020, 06:19 PM
Post #2136

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Dec 31 2020, 10:46 AM) *

New Years Day is the first Friday of January. Based on the responses we got when posing the question a week or so ago, it seems like avoiding a New Years Day guild meeting is prudent and we should plan on trying to get together a week later. That would be Friday, 8 Jan.

Looking forward to seeing those who can make it then! smile.gif

Agreed, I don't want to spend my New Years Eve online, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jan 2 2021, 09:46 PM
Post #2137

Councilor
Group Icon

Great idea, works for me!

This post has been edited by Grits: Jan 2 2021, 09:47 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 9 2021, 01:43 AM
Post #2138

Councilor
Group Icon

Vicuña did actually amke it to the guild meet. And she danced! But we had to re-boot half-a-dozen times between visits, so not entirely fun. Almost got to see some house, too.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 9 2021, 02:53 AM
Post #2139

Ancient
Group Icon

Guild Meet January 2021 Screenshots !!!!!

https://imgur.com/a/NvH30hn

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jan 19 2021, 03:29 PM
Post #2140

Paladin
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Jan 8 2021, 04:43 PM) *

Vicuña did actually amke it to the guild meet. And she danced! But we had to re-boot half-a-dozen times between visits, so not entirely fun. Almost got to see some house, too.

Ghastley, have things sorted out for your puter? Did you ever find out what the problem was that kept booting you from the game?

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post

131 Pages V « < 105 106 107 108 109 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:28 PM