8 Pages V « < 4 5 6 7 8 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Screenshots from Jerric's World
mALX
post Sep 26 2013, 03:46 AM
Post #101

Ancient
Group Icon

Abiene looks so sad in that screen, and hungry. She was kind of round cheeked in Oblivion. LOVE the long skirt on that armor, that is gorgeous!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Sep 26 2013, 05:36 AM
Post #102

Master
Group Icon

That is some wonderful armor. Does she use the mask?

I found another set that I liked a lot except the modder put the Jaeger Meister brand symbol on it. Uhhh no....

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
Grits
post Sep 26 2013, 01:50 PM
Post #103

Councilor
Group Icon

Lol, Acadian. Its true Lils whole wardrobe weighs about as much as Jerrics lunch box. tongue.gif

Abiene definitely looks sad in Skyrim, and shes probably cold. Shes a long way from Anvil or Leyawiin! Maybe shell make some friends in Whiterun. She hasnt been out of the house yet. And perhaps a Nord will show up soon and feed her, lol. Abiene is not much of a cook.

Lil hasnt actually worn that armor for real yet, so Im not sure how shell wear it. If shes somewhere cold she will probably wear the mask. Of course if shes somewhere cold she might have a completely different bunch of furs that she likes, plus she might not want to look that dark against snow. Its hard to guess with her. A Jaeger Meister logo? Just the deer in the circle might be nice, but no thanks on the rest!

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 26 2013, 02:55 PM
Post #104

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Sep 25 2013, 09:57 PM) *

Thanks, KC! She's a keeper. Darnand still needs some work. smile.gif

SubRosa, lol! I got this armor for her to try, and it's really beautiful on her. The issue is that she's a non-armor girl, so while she'll maybe wear it in a dungeon it was a no-go for woods wear.

When we were checking the forge to enjoy the empty menus she saw some light armor from Immersive Armors. She's wearing that now! It's mostly hide with a few plates, but what a change for Lil.

Abiene is pissed about her hair. She is supposed to have Apachii's really curly hair style, but Valdi and Skyrim Grits (I forget what I named her, Selka maybe?) already have it. There was a style with a braid across the front that I really liked, but no. Well, maybe. I'm sure that every time I load her game I'm going to have to change her hairstyle.

That Falls Church Kreath armor looks excellent for a woodsy type. Though needing the Dragon Smithing perk to make it is a bit of a turn-off! This is why I almost always have to mod the mods I download (which I am doing right now). I'll make it craftable under leather, with the same stats).

So now Lil is not even wearing it though. Instead she's got a fur bikini! You need to post pics of that! laugh.gif

There are some white retextures of the Nightingale Armor. Just make it craftable (or I could send you my mod that does), and she could wear that in the snow. It worked pretty well as winter camo for a few of my characters.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Sep 26 2013, 03:07 PM
Post #105

Councilor
Group Icon

She'll never be able to craft it, but it's for sale in the Falkreath store. I'm pretty sure it's way more gold than she has right now, which is why I had her try it out and then not save the game (if I'm remembering right). She'll have to work to actually get it to keep.

I remember that white Nightengale armor, that looked awesome! I'm going to see how she likes some of the white fur capes and hoods she can craft from pelts, but I may be asking for your snow camo mod for her to craft that. Thank you very much for the offer! She needs a little game time so I can see how she does in Skyrim. She may never want to go where it's snowy.

Next time I have a chance I'll get some shots of her in the bikini armor. It's topless on guys. I'm sure eventually there will be a Nord wearing it. tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 26 2013, 04:51 PM
Post #106

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Sep 26 2013, 10:07 AM) *

She'll never be able to craft it, but it's for sale in the Falkreath store. I'm pretty sure it's way more gold than she has right now, which is why I had her try it out and then not save the game (if I'm remembering right). She'll have to work to actually get it to keep.

I remember that white Nightengale armor, that looked awesome! I'm going to see how she likes some of the white fur capes and hoods she can craft from pelts, but I may be asking for your snow camo mod for her to craft that. Thank you very much for the offer! She needs a little game time so I can see how she does in Skyrim. She may never want to go where it's snowy.

Next time I have a chance I'll get some shots of her in the bikini armor. It's topless on guys. I'm sure eventually there will be a Nord wearing it. tongue.gif

I downloaded that Fallkreath armor. Maybe later today after work I'll have to time to edit it and give it the stats of leather armor and craftable as leather. I could send it to you instead of/and the nightingale mods.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Sep 26 2013, 06:59 PM
Post #107

Master
Group Icon

Oh Jerric looks nice in the new armor and he looks older than his Oblivion days. Now Abiene. Wow. She looks beautiful! I mean compared to her Oblivion version and her description of being average in appearance, she's cute though she looks a bit sad, just as you said.

Long way from Cyrodiil indeed. Great images, Grits. I envy you modders.

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 26 2013, 07:35 PM
Post #108

Ancient
Group Icon

I fixed that Falkreath Ranger Armor, giving it the same stats as Leather and craftable under Leather as well. I also fixed some things that were broken, such as the construction of the enchanted cuirass actually made an unenchanted one! Plus there were some dirty edits for no apparent reason outside of Falkreath and Windhelm, and a chest that was never used anywhere.

I also noticed that it is basically just a retexture/remesh of the Thieves Guild Armor, though the tree symbols look nice on it. The cape clips with Hervor's hair, and her feet stick through it every time she walks. So if I ever use it, it will probably be capeless.

PM me if you want me to email it to you.

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Sep 26 2013, 07:36 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Sep 27 2013, 04:50 PM
Post #109

Councilor
Group Icon

Thanks, DE! Im glad you like Abienes Skyrim look. Its very close to how I imagine her. Im using a cheap laptop to play Oblivion and Skyrim with limited mods. (Keeping my older games on the consoles of course.) Its not ideal but certainly possible.

Thanks to SubRosas generosity I am able to reveal Skyrim Ranger Lil! biggrin.gif I love it, she loves it, were off adventuring. Shes skipping the cape for now due to it being kind of big, and the skirt part seemed to break up her outline well enough without it. The hood and hood + mask look great, but she likes to show off her hair for pictures. (I also checked out the white Nightengale gear with her, but no pictures until its snowy. Lils request.)

Also heres the merc gear that she still likes, and the iron bikini that we shall call No Fetching Way. (Her words.) I think its called Barbarian but I may have it switched with Mercenary in my mind. Anyway she would like her warm weather tiny shreds of hide and fur without metal, so well see what we find. Theres a lot out there that we havent seen yet.

While in Dead Mans Drink Lil had another chat with the handsome Grimassi (from SubRosas Nature Summoning mod). Shes still calling on her Improved Familiar (thank you again, Rosa!), but now shell be ready for a stronger ally when the time comes.

This post has been edited by Grits: Sep 28 2013, 09:15 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Sep 27 2013, 05:55 PM
Post #110

Paladin
Group Icon

I can see why Lil likes that ranger armor - it's perfect for her. I know there is not so much green in Skyrim, but I'm sure the Valenwood elf appreciates some in her attire. The merc gear also looks nice of course, but I see why she prefers the ranger outfit. The 'kini shot looks a tiny bit like a furless picture of dear Aravi! tongue.gif

I surely hope Jerric has given Lil a ring of resist frost to help compensate for that thin wood elven blood.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 27 2013, 07:09 PM
Post #111

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Sep 27 2013, 11:50 AM) *

Thanks, DE! Im glad you like Abienes Skyrim look. Its very close to how I imagine her. Im using a cheap laptop to play Oblivion and Skyrim with limited mods. (Keeping my older games on the consoles of course.) Its not ideal but certainly possible.

Thanks to SubRosas generosity I am able to reveal Skyrim Ranger Lil! biggrin.gif I love it, she loves it, were off adventuring. Shes skipping the cape for now due to it being kind of big, and the skirt part seemed to break up her outline well enough without it. The hood and hood + mask look great, but she likes to show off her hair for pictures. (I also checked out the white Nightengale gear with her, but no pictures until its snowy. Lils request.)

Also heres the merc gear that she still likes, and the iron bikini that we shall call No Fetching Way. (Her words.) I think its called Barbarian but I may have it switched with Mercenary in my mind. Anyway she would like her warm weather tiny shreds of hide and fur without metal, so well see what we find. Theres a lot out there that we havent seen yet.

While in Dead Mans Drink Lil had another chat with the handsome Grimassi (from SubRosas Nature Summoning mod). Shes still calling on her Improved Familiar (thank you again, Rosa!), but now shell be ready for a stronger ally when the time comes.

But Lil looks good in the fur bikini! biggrin.gif Most of my characters would say No Fetching Way to that as well. Except maybe Mielikki. It gets so hot in Skyrim after all, she has a hard time staying cool in the blistering heat. wink.gif

Lil is looking good with her new green ranger gear though! I am glad I was able to help. I have so much fun dressing up my own characters, how can I resist dressing up other people's as well? Just let me know if you would like me to send you any of my other unuploaded mods. Most of them are very small, doing just one little thing. Like the Better Magic one that increases the magicka regen rate in combat, and makes dual-casting cost less but do more.

btw, Grimassi is based upon this fella.

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Sep 27 2013, 07:10 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Sep 29 2013, 01:55 AM
Post #112

Master
Group Icon

Love the Ranger picture. DO NOT mess with Lil! She looks like a big ugly Nord just hit on her.

The next two outfits dont seem to suit her as well. The iron bikini (lol) looks better on Aravi. I do like the toned look you went with Lil though. She looks like she can kick ass as much as we know she can.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Grits
post Sep 29 2013, 04:21 AM
Post #113

Councilor
Group Icon

Lil has taken to the ranger armor and dumped the rest. I think youre right, the green is a comfort in a big land. Im not sure it will ever be warm enough to get her to show some skin, maybe in the hot springs. tongue.gif Jerric offers a personal warming service to north-bound wood elven lasses, but Lil is still hoping for a toe ring!

Rosa, your list of unuploaded mods makes me drool. Youve made so many small adjustments that make a big difference. Im going to take you up on that offer, thank you! Im getting to the end of mods I want to try so Ill soon know what needs to be fine-tuned. And I just made a mod of my own. biggrin.gif

KC, Lil still has a grumpy face. Shes traveling with Faendal to avoid sudden death, and the two of them do not like each other. Its hilarious to see them both with their Bosmer scowls. Pretty soon Ill have a solution for her, though. Yeah, that iron bikini was not going to happen! laugh.gif I love how whats awesome on one character often just does not suit another. They're all such individuals.

My friends, thank you for indulging my glee as I bring my crew to Skyrim. Today was a banner day. happy.gif

First meeting.

Darnand.

Nord approved. smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Sep 29 2013, 04:38 AM
Post #114

Ancient
Group Icon

Yay, it's Darnand this time, not Mercutio!

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Sep 29 2013, 05:00 AM
Post #115

Master
Group Icon

Heck yeah! biggrin.gif You could even bring Lil in if you wanted to! Find any suitable camp site mods?

On the iron bikini: I think it looks alright on Aravi because she has fur. She doesn't look quite as bare even though she is.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Sep 29 2013, 12:58 PM
Post #116

Paladin
Group Icon

I'm glad Lil settled on that ranger outfit. It suits her well.

I'm quite tickled at your 'glee'; in fact I confess to sharing some of it with you as I see Darnand finally join the Northern crew. You did a simply fabulous job with him. I can almost see him reaching into his pack for a book. tongue.gif

I kind of agree on the kini in Skyrim. I think it works for those lucky enough to sport their own fur like Aravi, and maybe Nordic women, ice elves and undead ladies, but not so much for a woodster. Even Buffy dresses down to a kini only where it's quite warm.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Grits
post Dec 1 2013, 03:49 AM
Post #117

Councilor
Group Icon

KC, I never answered you about the camp site mod! Sorry. embarrased.gif Im using Althirs Camping Tools. Its very basic.

Jerric has finally worn the same armor long enough for me to consider this one his favorite. That shield is the Tower of the Nine that I made for him out of a Blades shield. It was the closest I could find to the Oblivion ancient Akaviri design. He carries a different sword every time he goes outside, or should I say swords. That has not changed!

Of course as soon as I found enough light to take a picture (its been rainy, he was in Falkreath), he was given this uniform and the title that goes with it. I forgot the helm, but its a closed helm (yay!) the steel plate one with some gold on it. He doesnt want to scratch it up by crawling through a ruin in it, but Im sure hell wear it when the occasion is right. He was very honored by the gesture.

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Dec 1 2013, 04:48 AM
Post #118

Master
Group Icon

As much as he may like the shiny one, I do think the more basic looking one is much more suitable to Jerric's personality. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Dec 1 2013, 05:27 AM
Post #119

Ancient
Group Icon

I remember Jerric's tried and true dungeoning armor. It looks very everyday usable. I do not recall ever seeing the second set before in the game? Obviously it is Steel Plate, but I do not recall the markings, or coloration. Is it something from Helgen Reborn?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Dec 1 2013, 03:14 PM
Post #120

Councilor
Group Icon

Yep, that plate is from Helgen Reborn. Its kind of a uniform, so wearing it gives him that old feeling of belonging somewhere. Which the way his life has gone means the whole town will get destroyed again and everyone but him will die, but hopefully thats not what the mod author has in mind!! ohmy.gif

The everyday usable look is what appeals to him about the iron. He does not want to be called a hero every time he walks past a guard. He just wants a regular life.

We also tried this robed plate armor for a while, and while I love it so much it just wasnt for Jerric. Even after I knocked down the ridiculously powerful enchantments. I think it had a keyword somewhere that made people remark on it constantly. Sigh.

--------------------
+Quote Post

8 Pages V « < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:27 AM