Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

98 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today in Skyrim..., Epic battles, mudcrab sightings, anything but spoilers. What did your
King Coin
post Nov 21 2011, 03:59 PM
Post #21

Master
Group Icon

@Grits:

Has Rowan had more than one encounter with the Dark Brotherhood? Aravi's only had one attempt on her life from that group.

And sorry to hear that your dog might be gone. sad.gif

@mALX:

That guy is pleasant compared to the other ones you meet.

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 21 2011, 04:12 PM
Post #22

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(King Coin @ Nov 21 2011, 09:59 AM) *

@Grits:

Has Rowan had more than one encounter with the Dark Brotherhood? Aravi's only had one attempt on her life from that group.

And sorry to hear that your dog might be gone. sad.gif

@mALX:

That guy is pleasant compared to the other ones you meet.

So far everyone has been very nice to Maxical there - Even the Orc in the Library !! That Thalmer guy was actually okay to her too, but couldn't help himself from showing his disdain for her and arrogance at the same time - it was the way he said things that came across like he was a real jerk, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 21 2011, 05:46 PM
Post #23

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(King Coin @ Nov 21 2011, 09:59 AM) *

I want to say five? She has the notes at home in Whiterun, I'll count them the next time she's there. They started very early in her game, that's why I thought it could be the Bosmer she ticked off in Riverwood. I guess that's not it, though. One attack was in the middle of nowhere during a snowstorm. A black Khajiit in black armor. Sort of a Pink Panther moment.

Now she is also being stalked by a different group, so she has two stacks of hate mail. She's putting all of her perks into one-handed, and she just switched back to light armor to save stamina. Bring it!!

She just met an important MQ guy. He is awesome. She's really embraced her role in events. All of those shopping lists given by marriage prospects are just going to have to wait!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 21 2011, 06:05 PM
Post #24

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Nov 21 2011, 11:46 AM) *

All of those shopping lists given by marriage prospects are just going to have to wait!

URK !!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Nov 21 2011, 06:11 PM
Post #25

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Nov 21 2011, 10:46 AM) *

I want to say five? She has the notes at home in Whiterun, I'll count them the next time she's there. They started very early in her game, that's why I thought it could be the Bosmer she ticked off in Riverwood. I guess that's not it, though. One attack was in the middle of nowhere during a snowstorm. A black Khajiit in black armor. Sort of a Pink Panther moment.

Now she is also being stalked by a different group, so she has two stacks of hate mail. She's putting all of her perks into one-handed, and she just switched back to light armor to save stamina. Bring it!!

Aravi's gone quite a while without seeing any more assassins so I wonder what's up with that. If she ever finds the Brotherhood, she's clearing them out!

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
liliandra nadiar
post Nov 21 2011, 06:20 PM
Post #26

Finder
Group Icon

Chloe has been named Blood-Kin by the orcs in the west after a nasty encounter getting a new Word from a tower full of undead with a dragon priest to cap things off. It's made her a bit wary on going to the next word she's been given a heads up on from her annoymous 'friend'.

Also started another character under a few challenges, Redguard warrior named Chance the Unlucky on a 'no magic' game. She gotten to Whiterun without any noticible difficulty, though she's been out of health potions since the start of the last floor of Bleak Burrow.

--------------------
"When in danger, or in doubt.
Run in Circles, scream and shout."
The Tides of Oblivion
Shot of the week:Hunter and Prey.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 22 2011, 03:18 AM
Post #27

Ancient
Group Icon

Maxical has discovered 133 locations and has 8 words for the shouts when she start getting the dragon souls. Some of them even have two words !! (one of those is the Ethereal, the other is the "detect life" one). She still only has two dragon masks though.

--------------------
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Nov 22 2011, 06:07 AM
Post #28

Councilor
Group Icon

Wulff Olfsson is crossing Skyrim in search of these Words of Power...He's no idea what they're for as yet, but he does so like a pretty light... biggrin.gif ...

Plus he's upping his levels like a...Wossname...Level 32?...Urgh...And I've not done anything like a "big" quest yet... mellow.gif ...
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 22 2011, 03:53 PM
Post #29

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(McBadgere @ Nov 22 2011, 12:07 AM) *

Wulff Olfsson is crossing Skyrim in search of these Words of Power...He's no idea what they're for as yet, but he does so like a pretty light... biggrin.gif ...

Plus he's upping his levels like a...Wossname...Level 32?...Urgh...And I've not done anything like a "big" quest yet... mellow.gif ...

The first time I heard the music it scared me to death. Then that light started glowing - Maxical shot a lightning bolt at it and ran like a banshee. Happened to see a Youtube vid later where someone was getting a word, real head-smack moment, lol. She went back and got that word before the cave could reset, lol.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Jacki Dice
post Nov 23 2011, 05:35 AM
Post #30

Knower
Group Icon

Melinoe has officially joined the Thieves Guild! This was her reaction to seeing a few of the guild members. Unfortunately none are able to marry. Just as well. That bad-boy/girl thing needs to be nipped in the bud.

She did a pickpocketing favor for Delvin. The target was a little too stuck up for Melinoe's taste so she didn't just swipe was was requested, she took everything that was of any value. Then there was a job from Vex called a sweep job where she's supposed to loot a house of a few valuable things. During this she found a book called The Legend of Red Eagle. Supposedly its a sword buried in a dungeon somewhere. Melinoe kinda skimmed so later she'll have to read it over a little better.

--------------------
Madness Helps Me Save Myself
Nemesis

Standing on the cliffs that kiss burning winds
We are rising together
Brazen, exalting, a hiss of triumph rings
I am yours
...Yours immortally
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 23 2011, 05:50 PM
Post #31

Ancient
Group Icon

Maxical has 152 locations discovered, and three dragon masks now - plus two more shout words !! One of them gave all three shouts at once, the other gave a third shout for one I had two of.

--------------------
+Quote Post
liliandra nadiar
post Nov 23 2011, 06:41 PM
Post #32

Finder
Group Icon

I think that's all of the dragon priests in the game then. Or at least I'm not found/heard of any more then three masks.

Chloe has bagged her 8th dragon and is working her way down the western Reach hunting a few more Words before looking heading back to Riverwood to talk to a certain barmaid about some elves.

Chance, in the meantime, has proven her name yet again by becoming a werewolf. She and Aela are clearing out a band of Silver Hand as part of a not-very-enthusiastic welcoming party. All the while, wondering what else is going to go wrong in her life. More dragons? Ghosts? Vampires? *sigh*

--------------------
The Tides of Oblivion
+Quote Post
Thomas Kaira
post Nov 23 2011, 07:09 PM
Post #33

Mouth
Group Icon

Today, Derelas of Skyrim (yup, he really did make it) was given a task by Danica in Whiterun to help restore Gildergreen: recover a special weapon called Nettlebane from Orphan Rock. There was just one complication: Hagravens.

Orphan Rock was just east of Helgen on the western slopes of the Throat of the World (as part of my RP, I can only enter my map immediately after I speak to a quest-giver NPC, making it into a sort of "get directions" function). After killing off a few hostile lesser Witches, the Hagraven entered the fray, and she was literally fire and brimstone about the death of her followers. It took a lot of shooting to bring her down, but eventually Dere and his housecarl Lydia managed it. They found Nettlebane on the Hagraven's corpse.

After staying the night in the nearby camp, it is now time to move on. Dere will eventually bring Nettlebane to Danica, but first... a visit to the Greybeards.

--------------------
Rarely is the question asked, is our children learning?
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 23 2011, 10:26 PM
Post #34

Councilor
Group Icon

I started a new character in the Dead Is Dead thread over on the *cough* other forum. He’s a Khajiit warrior, sword and shield, archery for backup. Here’s another picture of my TV: J'Shanji

(Includes a discussion of Bleak Falls Barrow.)

This post has been edited by Grits: Dec 19 2011, 03:27 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
liliandra nadiar
post Nov 23 2011, 10:51 PM
Post #35

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Nov 23 2011, 11:26 AM) *

“Where the fetch are we?” Faendal said.

Ah, the second most heard line on Nirn. (Right after 'What's your Birthsign') All the best tales start with that questions.

--------------------
The Tides of Oblivion
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 24 2011, 12:43 AM
Post #36

Councilor
Group Icon

I made a bunch of food for tomorrow, then I let J’Shanji back out of the box. I’m getting to know some of his quirks. He won’t wear anything with fur, for example. And he eats his fish raw.

J’Shanji spent some time in Riverwood after the barrow adventure. Lucan Valerius was pleased to have his special item returned. So was his sister, Camilla. A little too pleased for J’Shanji. I mean, Faendal was standing right there.

“Here’s a little something to show you my gratitude,” she said, stroking J’Shanji’s arm fur. “Don’t be a stranger, now.” She handed over a selection of foul Nord brews.

“J’Shanji doesn’t drink,” Faendal told her. “You should have gotten him some moon sugar.”

And perhaps grown a tail, thought J’Shanji. He tried not to purr.

The Bosmer and the Imperial tramp headed off for the evening. J’Shanji sold Camilla’s gifts back to her brother.

“This one has a stone tablet for sale,” said J’Shanji.

“You should take that up to Dragonsreach and show it to the court wizard,” Lucan told him. “Then you can tell the Jarl about the dragon. If it comes here, we’ll be defenseless. We need him to send some Whiterun guards.”

“Khajitt are not welcome inside the city,” said J’Shanji. His angry tail lashed the sales counter.

Lucan took a step back. “Tell the guards you have a message for the Jarl. Riverwood sends for aid. And, uh, you should probably try not to show so many teeth.”

Lucan’s advice was sound. J’Shanji left Faendal with his beloved Camilla and made the trip to Whiterun. Events took over. Before he knew it, he was wiping dragon blood from his sword.

“You should return to Dragonsreach and speak to the Jarl,” said the uptight Dunmer boss lady.

Jarl Balgruuf the Greater showered J’Shanji with gifts and the gratitude of his people. He had plans for J’Shanji that sounded like more work for his feet than for his sword arm. J’Shanji walked out while he was talking.

A big Nord woman stopped him at the door. J’Shanji prepared for a fight.

She spoke of honor, Thanes, and carling his house. These Nords are nuttier than a love-struck Bosmer, thought J’Shanji. He decided it was time to get the hell out of Whiterun.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Jacki Dice
post Nov 24 2011, 01:24 AM
Post #37

Knower
Group Icon

I love how you wrote that out smile.gif

Melinoe will update her adventure tonight, as she isn't quite done for the day. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Jacki Dice: Nov 24 2011, 01:25 AM

--------------------
Madness Helps Me Save Myself
Nemesis

Standing on the cliffs that kiss burning winds
We are rising together
Brazen, exalting, a hiss of triumph rings
I am yours
...Yours immortally
+Quote Post
mALX
post Nov 24 2011, 02:13 AM
Post #38

Ancient
Group Icon

@ Liliandra - there are def more masks, Maxical is on a mission to find them all, lol.

@ Grits - GAAAAH !!! I almost gave Maxical those long ears too, I love them !!! Love the mini-story !!

BTW, Maxical ran into a drug dealer skulking in the roads outside a small village - she bought some Moon sugar from him, lol. Hasn't tried it yet, though.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 24 2011, 02:44 AM
Post #39

Councilor
Group Icon

Somehow Rowan pissed off one of those drug dealers, and she ended up looting Moon Sugar from his corpse. He was unarmed, no armor, and tough! Respect the jaguar folk.

Good luck to Dere on his climb! I love to hear 7,000 steps stories.

I hope Melinoe had a good first day in the guild. It's hard to tell if the prison guards are hot, they all wear those masks. tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
liliandra nadiar
post Nov 24 2011, 02:58 AM
Post #40

Finder
Group Icon

Chance is, at the moment, beating her steel helmet encased head on a rock reminding herself to keep her mouth shut next time. After having made a note of a canoe on an island near the Silver Hand base, she went to check it out after being dismissed by Aela from Gallows Rock. On the island, she found a smugglers den. Easy enough right? Only it appeared the smuggler's last trip was a pair of vampires.

Chance will be keeping an eye on the sky while she heads back to Whiterun.

--------------------
The Tides of Oblivion
+Quote Post

98 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:30 PM