Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Elder Scrolls Characters: Show yours off here!, The story, the weapons, the personalities, the lifestyle!
King Coin
post Jan 3 2013, 05:38 AM
Post #21

Master
Group Icon

I would like to try different characters just so I can experience different parts of the game that Aravi refuses to touch. Like Dark Brotherhood and Thieves' Guild. Haven't seen them yet. Many of the Daedric quests require you to do something quite evil, and she hasn't gone near them.

I think part of it for me is that I develop characters very slowly. When I do make a new character, its difficult for me to choose to play that character, just because I don't know them very well. I have Aravi, and I know her very well, so I enjoy my time with her better than the unknown.

On our side subject of Beth Forums, I've never felt at home there. There are some people that I like and recognize when I go there, but most are people I just don't have any desire to speak to.

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Jan 3 2013, 01:55 PM
Post #22

Mouth
Group Icon

That would be cool if you tried a new one, King Coin! Haven't done DB myself, but I tried TG last summer with The Mighty Khahkhayre and did not like it. I won't spoil why, though. I'm not sure if I'll ever do TG. It's not really that it's evil, so much that I can't really play that sort of character. But maybe you should try it, tells us your impressions.

QUOTE(Colonel Mustard @ Jan 2 2013, 05:50 PM) *

Name: Folks call him 'the Kid'.

*snip*

See this is why I like this thread. I was reading about the Kid and had some questions about him, and this thread sort of answers everything, all in a nutshell. Like I wasn't sure where the Kid was from, for instance. Now I know--it's Skyrim itself..

This post has been edited by Lady Saga: Jan 3 2013, 01:55 PM
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jan 3 2013, 04:11 PM
Post #23

Councilor
Group Icon

What a fun thread! Heres one of mine. Ill probably get to some others in time. I mean, who can resist an opportunity to talk about their characters? biggrin.gif Most of my characters are played Dead-is-Dead, but Jensa is an exception. I dont plan to write a Skyrim Main Quest story, but Jensa is the future Dovahkiin in Jerrics world.

Jensa Summer-Song

Nord woman of Skyrim, age 26 winters. Blessed by the Atronach.

Factions and Titles: Harbinger of the Companions, Stormblade, Thane of Eastmarch (and some other Holds, but we ignore that for RP purposes), Dovahkiin, Mrs. Stenvar. She has a connection to the College of Winterhold as Dovahkiin.

Class: Jensa started as a hunter. My intention was that she would use Illusion spells and a bow. Ha! She picked up a greatsword in Helgen and never looked back. She has evolved into a Barbarian/Ranger. Her skills should explain it.

Skills: Archery, Two-Handed, Block, Light Armor, Sneak, Alchemy, One-Handed. Yes, both One- and Two-Handed. She has perks in some other trees for convenience, since for example the game does not allow anyone to enchant things for you.

Appearance: Blue-eyed blonde, wind-burned and tan. Man-tall and solid as a brick skitt-house. Here's a picture: Link.

Weapons: Cataclysm, an ebony bow enchanted with both fire and frost damage. Reaper, a Skyforged war axe enchanted with shock damage and fiery soul trap. Skyforged greatsword, unenchanted. It doesnt have a name, probably because she considers it to be a part of her.

Apparel: Jensas battle gear is all scaled armor. On the road she wears hide or fur armor with the Diadem of the Savant or Adept Hood, depending on the weather. In the past she sometimes wore Wolf or Blades armor when she was going into a fight, but now she has enough perks to make up the difference. Plus as they say, Light on your feet.

She carries a few necklaces which she switches out as the occasion demands. If she has time before a dragon battle shell put on her Blood of the Dovah necklace (Resist Fire and Resist Frost). In Falmer lairs shell wear poison resistance. I think she has a really strong shock resist amulet that she never wears, because by the time she figures out that shes being attacked by a storm mage its too late to swap out her bling. For general wear its always the Amulet of Talos. Her Amulet of Mara comes out of the pack when shes on a date with Stenvar. The only ring she wears is the Bond of Matrimony.

Jensa likes to clean up and look pretty when shes in town. Her favorite dresses are the two common blue ones. Here's what she wore to her wedding: Link. She does not care for noble attire, even when she visits Jarl Ulfrics court.

Magic: Jensa has a lot of magicka for RP reasons (Breton blood in the family), but she only uses a few spells. Pacify (for wildlife), Candlelight, Close Wounds, Heal Other, Bound Bow, Summon Familiar. I am very disappointed that there are no more nature summonings. The lesser Guardian Spirits would have been perfect. (I can understand the problems that would come with Summon Mammoth ohmy.gif).

Jensa is Dragonborn, and she uses a lot of Shouts. Aura Whisper is her favorite followed by Kynes Peace and the fire one. She has to be careful with her fire so that she does not fry Stenvar.

Miscellaneous: Jensa and her husband Stenvar live in Hjerim with Calder the Housecarl. Stenvar and Calder do not get along. They have some history that they are not telling and Jensa is not asking. Those two fight in the game every time Jensa drops something and tries to decorate. Its ridiculous. Jensa almost always travels with Stenvar as a follower. Jensa and Stenvar do not have children. She blames her dragon blood. I blame Bethesda. She lives in a world without Hearthfire on the PS3.

Personality: Jensa has a buoyant and resilient nature. She looks for the bright side and always forward. Even in her darkest werewolf days she indulged in very little whining. The beast blood got her through the war, and she loved being part of the pack. But the dragon blood was her future. So she cured herself and has not looked back.

Biography: Jensas story so far is a 35 page (and still growing) document that I will not try to reproduce here. tongue.gif All of it is posted in the Today in Skyrim threads on the Skyrim general and Skyrim spoilers boards. Here is her origin story:

Jensa was born to Clan Early-Winter, the seventh daughter of clanmother Hedla Four-Fingers. The clans of the high passes never counted their sons, for they would be married off to other camps and so lost to the family. Still, Jensa knew she had three brothers. Her heart broke every time one of them left Early-Winters camp.

As the youngest daughter it was unlikely that Jensa would be given hunting rights of her own. She would never be allowed to marry, for how could she start a camp with no lands to support it? As long as she stayed quick and strong her bow would be welcome in any hunting party, though the choicest cuts of meat would always go to the life-givers. Some day she would earn her broth by serving in her mothers longhouse, which would pass to Jensas eldest sister. She would be Auntie Jensa by-the-fire, if she managed to live long enough and stay in her sisters good graces. It stung to know that she would never hold her own child at her breast, though she would always have the opportunity to clean the bottom of someone elses.

And so it was that Jensa headed out to find her way, carrying with her the good wishes of her clan but little else. After all, a highland hunter knows how to feed herself, especially in summer. The valley was rich and beautiful beyond her dreaming. Jensa Summer-Song, she named herself. The first of her line.

And thats what she told the Imperials who took her in an ambush near Darkwater Crossing.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Jan 3 2013, 06:47 PM
Post #24

Mouth
Group Icon

Wow, that's cool, Grits. You included a bunch of little details that I've skipped so far with some of my characters. But truthfully, my memory is kinda bad with my older chars, but the newer ones will have these details included (like what jewelry they wear and little intricacies in their personality).

I am looking forward to Mikke of Green River, of course. Now for my next one. I think this would have been #7 or 8. ...I've lost count. There were a couple characters I made last winter/spring whom never got to see much gameplay, you see.

Name: The Mighty Khahkhayre

Race: Dark Elf

Sign: Thief / Gemini

Home: Pinewatch. He would also 'crash' in one of the rooms of the Sleeping Giant Inn. It was funny, he couldn't offcially sleep here (we could only wait to simulate this), but whenever he "awoke", the owner of the place would always come RUNNING in the room to see who's in there. : nono.gif

Spouse: Jenassa

Home Country: The fringes of Morrowind, on the border of Cheydinhal.

Faction and Rank or Guilds(if none, tell us what they do for a living): College of Winterhold, Thieves Guild, bounty hunting for Jarls.

Faction Description: Khahkhayre joined the College of Winterhold, but mostly just to steal soul gems & other assorted items, and get better spells. Khahkhayre also did some bounty work for the Jarls, but not as much as my other chars so far. He also joined the Ratway Thieves Guild, did some work for them initially, but did not like the directions they wanted him to go.

Class: Spellsword

Class Description: I have no idea what how other people play Spellswords, so I kinda just improvised what I thought it was all about. He used a sword to supplement his knowledge of spells. *shrugs*

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Dragonborn? No.

Skills and talents: One-handed, Destruction (specialized in fire and frost magics), Illusion (mostly fear and frenzy spells), Conjuration, Enchanting, some Alchemy, Light Armor, horsemanship, Sneak, some Alteration, alertness (this means I used the "eye" while sneaking by turning up the HUD, therefore he always knew if somebody had detected him, or was trying to).

Physical Appearance: Here he is. I work with a guy who kinda looks like Khahkhayre (minus the elf ears and goatee)

Eyes: dark

Build: slender

Weapons of preference: swords and sometimes staves. He probably has an assortment of magical swords, I really don't remember which is his fave.

Clothing: Khakhayre is an enchanter, and tried (in vain) to get a good Magicka regeneration on a variety of clothing and light armors, but the best we could do was somewhere in the 20s. Then I bought Dawnguard and Khakhayre found a set of Destruction Vampire armor (see pic). PERFECT! I think it only had a 50 or 75% quicker regen rate, while Crystal Beth got to enjoy something like 300% towards the end of her adventuring, but to Khakhayre, 50 or 75 seemed a lot quicker than what he had been able to create on his own.

Miscellaneous: I had never played a Spellsword in Oblivion; the term was new to me. It sounded fun to be with a sort of hybrid character. The Mighty Khakhayre (pronounced loaf of bread-hair laugh.gif) speaks with an Aussie accent (Oy!). He is a DiD character, but I proudly got him to Level 58 or something without any fair deaths. By this time, he was starting to become an ber, especially after gaining the ability to summon dremora. I would enjoy gaming with him for maybe an hour or 2, then all a sudden I'd want to do something else. No challenge.

Khahkhayre was my first game that I did one of my Alternate Start 'Pretend Mods' with. I am on Xbox, so I can't do an official mod, but this is what I did: indifferent.gif I started his game with the sound on my TV turned all the way down. Then I kinda rushed thru the Tutorial, got Khahkhayre outside of Helgen Keep, and then just started randomly running. Wound up in some forest near Pinewatch. Then I turned off his game, forgot about it, and when I started it up again a few weeks later, it did indeed feel as though his game officially started somewhere in the forest, rather than as a near-execution interrupted by a dragon.

There's only so many times you can do the Tutorial (my opinion) before it starts getting old, ya see. I wanted to try something new. smile.gif

Magic abilities or powers: As above in the skills section.

Mental Profile/Personality: Khahkhayre is pretty much a prick. An boatmaster. He's not so much evil as he is just rude, and arrogant, and self-righteous. Since I am none of these in real-life, I actually found Khahkhayre to be sort of a relief valve as I gamed with him.

Biography/Life History: The Mighty Khahkhayre lived on the fringes of Morrowind after becoming an outlaw in Cyrodiil. I don't remember the specifics of this, but he had been in whatever passes for a Thieves Guild in Cyrodiil in the years approaching 4E/200. He got a large bounty, and had to move. Morrowind was pretty much an inhospitable place after the Red Volcano destroyed it, and eventually Khahkhayre moved to Skyrim. Again, his main motivation was to become rich.

His game started with a grand bit of luck. By Level 5, he already had a house (Pinewatch), a magic weapon, a horse, and some enchanted gear. He had a penchant for thievery, and eventually joined the TG, but did not like their style (if we can call it that) of "enforcement". Khahkhayre also got married to Jenassa, although there wasn't much love here. It was merely the thought that two dark elves are better than one. Like a true machoistic male, Khahkhayre occasionally tried to flirt with other women, and treated his wife like dirt at times. All of this is inspired by a real-life acquaintance of mine who can be fun to be around, but is also kind of a prick at times.

His game ended when he and Jenassa wound up in a small village inhabited by several dark elf women. Jenassa entered one of the cabins there with Khahkhayre, and refused to exit it (true story) with him. He wound up smacking her around a little, and then she unleashed her fury on him. Khahkhayre (like I said) was not truely evil, he was just a prick. He did not want to kill her, but it was either do this, or she would kill him.

Khahkhayre went back to Pinewatch, while Jenassa wound up staying in the little dark elf village (whatever its name is). Even if I fast-travelled Khahkhayre to some location, Jenassa would not appear in his world. It was truely over. sad.gif

But this was okay. Khahkhayre's game was fun for awhile, but I started itching to try my next character...

This post has been edited by Lady Saga: Jan 3 2013, 09:07 PM
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jan 3 2013, 07:19 PM
Post #25

Ancient
Group Icon

Yay for Jensa! She was always my favorite Sky character of yours Grits. I just loved her background.

The mighty Khak! I love his gender! biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Jan 3 2013, 07:23 PM
Post #26

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 3 2013, 01:19 PM) *

The mighty Khak! I love his gender! biggrin.gif

Ha ha smile.gif
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jan 3 2013, 08:34 PM
Post #27

Ancient
Group Icon

I started up a new character last night, partly inspired by King Coin's suggestion that the Eisen Platte Armor would be best for a character who was some form of nobility.

Name: Le Chevalier D'Eon

Race: Breton

Sign: Currently the Warrior Standing Stone

Home Country: Wayrest

Faction and Rank or Guilds(if none, tell us what they do for a living): Knight of the Rose

Faction Description: The Knights of the Rose have the honor to be the guardians, as well as eyes and ears, of the Royal family of Wayrest

Class: Plenty

Skills and talents: D'Eon mixes magic with sword and shield fighting. Typically she will use a destruction spell in the left hand, and sword in the right. When enemies come too close she switches off to a shield in the left. She also uses illusion magic to keep animals at bay and to charm others, as well as Alteration to protect herself, and open those pesky locks (using a mod for this). Plus of course Restoration, every adventurer's best friend.

Physical Appearance: A pic

Eyes: Blue

Build: D'Eon is a slender and slight man, and with a few buffs a somewhat ordinarily built woman, though very athletically fit. Compared to Nordic women, she is still small and slight though. She wears her hair long, with a single braid in the front, and dyes it from her natural brown to a soft auburn. A close up

Weapons of preference: An arming sword, preferably black in color

Clothing: Nothing but the best for D'Eon. For battle she wears her custom made Eisen Platte Armor. Out of battle the finest clothing available.

Magic abilities or powers: I run a modded game, so she does not have the Dragonskin power, or the familiar summon.

Mental Profile/Personality: D'Eon is a transsexual Breton from old High Rock nobility. She was born male, but never felt like she belonged in that sex. For most of her life she kept up appearances for the sake of her family, who have a long and distinguished Wayrest pedigree. But inside she always knew that she was a she, rather than a he. Always feeling an outsider, D'Eon is a very private person, keeping her feelings to herself. She also grew up rather withdrawn, and threw herself into her academic studies, as well as the military training given every noble son. Upon becoming a Knight and meeting the Queen (and starting an affair with her), D'Eon began to come out of her shell, and found that she was somewhat flamboyant, somewhat foppish, and somewhat silly person, enjoying a clever joke as much as fine clothing, fine wines, and fine women.

Biography/Life History: Thanks to her family D'Eon had the best education money can buy. At a young age she became a Knight of the Rose, the most prestigious Knightly Order in Wayrest, personally serving the King and Queen. D'Eon found herself drawn to the Queen. A little too much for the King's comfort.

Perhaps that is why she was entrusted with a delicate and dangerous mission as a spy in Skyrim. The King fears that in another Great War, the Empire will abandon High Rock and use it as a bargaining chip to placate the Thalmor, as they did with Hammerfell. To that end he is looking to strengthen Wayrest's defenses by acquiring any items of magical power possible.

Foremost among this D'Eon is charged with recovering Dwemer technology and sending it back to Wayrest, preferably intact, or with notes on how to replicate it. The King's ultimate hope is to be able to recreate the Dwemer animoculi, and build an army of sphere and centurion guardians. But even failing that, D'Eon is to send back even common enchanted items such as swords and bows to arm Wayrest's military.

Whenever possible, D'Eon has the secondary mission of acquiring as much intelligence upon both Imperial and Stormcloak movements and dispositions, but not to get involved in the conflict personally. The King of Wayrest wants to be able to be seen as an ally to whoever comes out of it the strongest.

D'Eon embarked upon her mission with zest. Finally free of the confines of High Rock society, he fully became a she, making liberal use of alchemy to help her body in that process. Changing sexes also gave her the added bonus of changing identity, now simply referring to herself as Lea D'Eon.

Much to her chagrin however, she was still captured by Imperials while crossing into Skyrim. Albeit they appeared to think she was a Stormcloak, and never guessed at her true identity or mission. One helpful dragon and Stormcloak foot soldier later, and D'Eon was free again to carry out her mission. But not before taking the time to fully enjoy the pleasures of Ralof's body, once he cleaned up. In that, D'Eon has found that she enjoys fine men as well as fine women...

This post has been edited by SubRosa: Jan 3 2013, 08:40 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Jan 3 2013, 09:02 PM
Post #28

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 3 2013, 02:34 PM) *

Home Country: Wayrest

O hey sweet lady of Wayrest
O hey sweet lady of mine
I will see you again, yes I'll see you again...
Lady something something sweet lady so fine

Sorry. biggrin.gif couldn't resist! Wow I love her eyes. The irises so look real.

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Jan 3 2013, 02:34 PM) *

Foremost among this D'Eon is charged with recovering Dwemer technology and sending it back to Wayrest, preferably intact, or with notes on how to replicate it. The King's ultimate hope is to be able to recreate the Dwemer animoculi, and build an army of sphere and centurion guardians. But even failing that, D'Eon is to send back even common enchanted items such as swords and bows to arm Wayrest's military.

This is interesting, too. Neat!

This post has been edited by Lady Saga: Jan 3 2013, 09:06 PM
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jan 3 2013, 09:50 PM
Post #29

Master
Group Icon

This stuff is always fun. (Warning, this post contains nudity.)

Ok, so my first character was a Redguard battlemage kinda guy. But he ended up being too overpowered so I put him on ice for a while. (Geez, Redguards playing to their strengths are overpowered? Well, I should have known that.)

After that I experimented a bit with a mage-like character who uses bound weaponry a lot which was kind of fun. But again, a bit too easy. So I went back to the drawing board and created a character who must give me a challenge. (I've barely started with him and he's not really a good rp-personality, but he should be good to keep me entertained for a while.)

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present *Drummrolls*

Name: Triar Grey
Race: Breton
Sign: Lady
Home Country: Black marsh

Faction and Rank or Guilds(if none, tell us what they do for a living): None yet, but Triar is aiming to join the Stormcloaks. Why? Because they're seriously outnumbered and Ulfric aims to take on the whole continent which makes the numbers even worse. From Triar's point of view though, that just means he'll get a lot more people and not-people to punch.

He's also thinking about joining the Companions. That woman seemed impressed when he punched that Giant in the privates and a guild based around murdering stuff? Oh yeah, that sounds right up his alley. Except he's heard some rumours, about unholy deals with Daedra in exchange for power. Triar doesn't like that part. A real man trusts in the strength of his fists, not some capricious deity with an ego-complex.

Faction Description:
What's there to say? The racist fanatics, and the equally arrogant fighter's guild. They kill stuff, for fun and profit. Pacifists need not apply.

Class: total macho man.
Bandits taking shots at him while he passes by? A true man runs from no challenge!
Victory flex!

Class Description: A total macho man is an ubermuscual madman who knows no fear, and disdains the use of any weapon or magic. Fists are the weapon of a true man and if, and only if it would be totally awesome, will a total macho man even think about using steel. If so, the total macho man will grab the arm of the first weaklimbed loser he slays in battle and discard it again in a totally badass gesture as soon as he's finished the fight. There is one exception to this that sort of skirts the total macho man's rule. There is no weakness in covering one's fist in steel. After all, fists are awesome and anything that makes them more awesome is good.

Armour is there to protect the spineless milkdrinkers, and a total macho man hates milk! He drinks poison and chews scrap metal. A total macho man is proud to display his honed physique to all willing (or unwilling), to watch. Weather, axes, hammers, arrows, fire and lightning? Bah! Just one flex of his mighty chestmuscle, and the total macho man conquers all that a lesser man or woman would consider a threat!

Skills and talents: Triar is good at punching things. Punching them HARD. He's bad at punching them softly, and even worse at magic of all sorts. Why break your enemies with unnatural fire or an enslaved spirit? It is not a victory unless you feel their bones break beneath your knuckles.

Other talents of Triar Grey include carpentry, masonry, jodelling and flexing.

Physical Appearance:
IPB Image

Build: Triar Grey is built like a brick, and proud of it! Unfortunately, all his training and scowling seems to have robbed him of the ability to smile.

Weapons of preference: In case you hadn't noticed the theme by now. Triar prefers his rockshattering fists of massacre.

Clothing: Pants are all a man needs. And that is only because nobody dares to gaze upon the full unleashed manliness that is him.

Armour: His sweat!
Ok, jokes aside Triar wears heavy iron and steel to make his punches even stronger. He also wears some light boots with steel toes. (Never know if one of the dynamic kills feature kicking after all.)

Miscellaneous: Triar is Dragonborn. He has never doubted it. Who else is more worthy of it than a man who is more Nord than the Nords? Nobody else is willing to believe it though. Just about at the point where the songs of Triar Dragonborn get to the part "And then he punched the dragon in the snout, repeatedly.", the listeners have a tendency to walk away while shaking their heads.

Magic abilities or powers: He can shout. That is all the magic Triar is willing to use, mostly because he doesn't recognize it as magic. It is shouting, the flexing of his manly body to blow out mighty gusts of wind and make the world bow to his will.

Mental Profile/Personality: Triar is a bit crazy. He is a nice and even gentle man beneath the rough exterior. But threaten him or those who can't defend themselves, and he goes berserk. He doesn't actually like all the weaker people, but he loves it when they ask him for help. It means they've acknowledged his superiority and gives him a chance to show off. More than anything, he hates the Thalmor for reasons even he doesn't know.

Biography/Life History:
Triar Grey is the great-great-great grandson of one Semir Grey, who is listed in the Imperial records as a Blade. Though the records where hundreds of years old and no descendant of Semir ever joined Imperial service themselves, the Thalmor cared not in their search and eradication of the Blades. Perhaps because they transferred their own longevity and son-follows-father culture onto their enemies, perhaps because they just wanted to hit the Empire as hard as they could.

Regardless of their reasons, the Thalmor came to the outskirts of the Black Marsh where Triar Grey built houses. They took the man, who had never hurt a fly (both regular and the face-eating ones), and felt sick at even the thought of violence.

They tortured him for days. Days of knives cutting him, electricity frying his senses. Then, something snapped. An Argonian resistance group found him in the torture room of the old fort, the Thalmor lying around him like cut down blades of wheat, their faces reduced to an unrecognizable pulp. They healed his injuries, and restored his broken hands. But when they asked him what had happened, Triar couldn't tell. He knew nothing, who he was, what he'd done. He didn't remember the Thalmor either. His own name was the only thing he recovered, thanks to the copious note-keeping of the Thalmor commander.

Triar began to wander the continent, in search of a home, a loving wife and some strong little kids to raise. The Thalmor had taken his life, and given him a new one. They had given him one more thing. They had given him the desire to break things with his bare hands. Twenty years later he came to darkwater crossing where he was arrested by the Imperial force. So desperate had they been to capture their nemesis, Ulfric Stormcloak, that they grabbed every stranger in town. Including the blissfully passed out Triar Grey.

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Jan 3 2013, 09:51 PM

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Jan 3 2013, 09:58 PM
Post #30

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jan 3 2013, 02:50 PM) *

<snip>

rollinglaugh.gif So funny!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Jan 3 2013, 10:05 PM
Post #31

Master
Group Icon

Name: Kraven Desselius.

Race: Imperial and Redguard mix.

Sign: The Warrior.

Home Country: Cyrodiil.

Faction and Rank or Guilds: Slave and prisoner gladiator, temporary free-lance mercenary, farmer, hunter. The Circle of Companions.

Class: HOH and Warrior/Barbarian.

Class Description: "Barbarians are the proud, savage warrior elite of the plains nomads, mountain tribes, and sea reavers. They tend to be brutal and direct, lacking civilized graces, but they glory in heroic feats, and excel in fierce, frenzied single combat." & "Warriors are the professional men-at-arms, soldiers, mercenaries, and adventurers of the Empire, trained with various weapons and armor styles, conditioned by long marches, and hardened by ambush, skirmish, and battle.

Skills and talents: Despite his savage looks, Kraven uses his brains just as he does his brawn. He is a talented warrior, but his travels and life has given him vast experience in other trades; he is also a gifted hunter and a born leader, as well as a good cook and a farmer, and a great musician, able to play lute and drum with skill.

Kraven, upon his years as a gladiator, has built incredible stamina, allowing him to go without sleep days. Being mixed with Imperial and Redguard, Kraven also was a quick learner and rose to the gladiator ranks with dedication in a short amount of time and took to using his sword and shield with ease. He was able to fight armed men until he is overwhelmed, captured, and tortured. He can go night and a day without water, but still possesses the strength to fight for a long period of time before passing out.

Physical Appearance: Kraven is a strong, muscular man with skin that shows the scars of past battles. When he was younger in his adolescent years, he had with long, black hair and an untrimmed beard. His skin is bronze from exposure to the sun, and also his mixed heritage of Redguard and Imperial. His appearance changed once he became a slave, and he was properly groomed by his master. He was often described by people who encounter him as "sullen" and savage,. His appearance was severely altered after his return from a certain realm of Oblivion. He was stronger, more feral looking, and almost bestial and his time in the foreign plane has shaped him into a different man altogether.

Eyes: Bright Hazel.

Build: Kraven had a lithe build that came from his time as a farmer and a hunter. He became physically imposing after working in the mines as a slave, and then as a gladiator during his years in servitude.

Weapons of preference: A spear and aDwarven sword. Additionally, he also uses a bow and arrow from time to time, a weapon he learned to use when he was an adolescent boy hunting for deer in the woods of the Great Forest in Cyrodiil.

Clothing: Kraven used to wear his traditional gladiator attire when he was a slave, and then a prisoner in Cyrodiil. After the events of his slave life, Kraven took to wearing minimalist clothing such as tattered shirts and leather pants. Though when on quests or perilous tasks, Kraven wears whatever armor is typical for the environment he finds himself in. Though most often times, he wakes up in the morning without any.

Alignment: Like all my characters, he doesn't believe there is such thing as "good," or "evil," for they are subjective.

Miscellaneous: Kraven carries with him few things he gathers from his travels. Ingreditients, trophies of the hunt, and anything he can salvage to make new armor or to decorate his home.

Magic abilities or powers: To be Written. Eventually.

Mental Profile/Personality:

As a young boy, Kraven was mindful and smart. He was friendly and easily got along with others despite his low-class life as a farmer. He also had a special spot in his heart for his mother, whom he took care of by buying her groceries, hunting for food and fishing. He was both helpful and generously kind; doing everything in his power so that he could to help her. Every coin he came across or earned, he gave to her in hopes of finding a better life. Though lovable, he had a darker side. He carried grudges and was vengeful of those who did him wrong. Kraven also hated being treated unfairly or being wrongly accused. He was fiercely loyal, doing his best to keep those he cared about from harm. His only price for such thing was loyalty in their part.

Kraven, despite his good nature, had a negative side to his personality. He learned hatred and anger at a young age, as he grew up with a father who abused him. Kraven, in turn, despised Kerstus, who frequently insulted and berated him, calling Kraven a Burden Beast of my life.

After being sold into slavery, Kravens separation from his mother was the hardest thing he'd ever done, and it still hurt him for years. Because of his fear of losing even more friends, he kept to himself when he first was sold into slavery, only forming a bond with two Bosmeri brothers. During this, however, he grew especially close to a woman named Gwenabeth and his Redguard Blademaster, Nachael, considering them a beloved friend and a role model. Due to his sudden ascension from mere slave to being known as the "Slayer of Beasts. Champion of Warriors, and the rising star of the gladiator stock, his pride and arrogance sunk in. He grew cocky, self-appreciating, and he began to despite being tended to, lectured or even reprimanded.

He was a naturally honest man and hated lying and deception, and detested politics, rightly considering most of the men and women in the Empires upper circle to be greedy and power-hungry. His fathers continual abuse against him hurt Kraven, who at times wasn't sure he even deserved to be loved, something his heart craved. Therefore, he was easily swayed by the promise of praise and glory in the arena.

His yearning to be loved, as well as cherished and appreciated, came out in his devotion to combat and secret relationship with Tivela, one of the few people he ever thought cared for him. As his fame spread, he became more and more arrogant, and he knew that he was one of the best gladiators in Vvardenfell, believing that he could easily best any warrior or mage blindfolded with a spear tied to his back.

Despite having an arrogant personality, Kraven suffered from an overwhelming sense of fear. He struggles daily against a "wolf" in his heart. The wolf stands as everything that negatively defines his emotions; fear and self-doubts. His childhood trauma of being attacked and watching his sheep get killed by a wolf was so great that in his mind, he would compare his greatest fear to his own personal issues. His fears becomes a catalyst for his journey and growth into someone different.

As a warrior and a combatant, Kraven is a loyal friend to those true to him, with a savage and barbaric code of conduct that often marks him as beyond honorable than the most sophisticated of people he comes across in his travels. He had a strict code of honor, and refrained from stealing or cowardly acts of killing.

Aside from his warrior life, Kraven has a hobby of hunting big-game creatures such as lions or Sabretooth cats, and even mammoths. Before and after his slave life, he would spend time hunting creatures, taking their heads as trophies as well as their meat for sustenance. When he wasn't satisfied with hunting beasts, Kraven began working with the authorities to hunt down prisoners and escaped convicts into the wilderness, in which he would hunt them down. He even owned a private trophy room to display the skulls of animals and dangerous people he killed.

Biography/Life History: Kraven's history has added only for the sake of completeness.

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Jan 3 2013, 10:08 PM
Post #32

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(King Coin @ Jan 3 2013, 09:58 PM) *

<snip>

Haha! Armor as his sweat? So badazz!

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Jan 3 2013, 10:23 PM
Post #33

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Darkness Eternal @ Jan 3 2013, 03:08 PM) *

QUOTE(King Coin @ Jan 3 2013, 09:58 PM) *

<snip>

Haha! Armor as his sweat? So badazz!

I did think of Kraven while reading jack cloudy's character. laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jan 4 2013, 04:11 PM
Post #34

Master
Group Icon

Kraven is more handsome though. The way he eats that orange. Oh my. wub.gif

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Jan 6 2013, 05:41 AM
Post #35

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Jan 3 2013, 03:50 PM) *

Skills and talents: Triar is good at punching things. Punching them HARD.Clothing:

Pants are all a man needs. And that is only because nobody dares to gaze upon the full unleashed manliness that is him.

hehe.gif laugh.gif
+Quote Post
King Of Beasts
post Jan 8 2013, 06:26 AM
Post #36

Ancient
Group Icon

Name: Renrij-Dar (translates into Criminal Scum)

Race: Khajiit

Sign: The Thief

Home Country: Unknown. Was left at the doorstep if a very poor man.

Faction and Rank or Guilds(if none, tell us what they do for a living): Thieves guild: Footpad

Faction Description: A guild for thieves.

Class: Acrobat

Class Description: The kind of person that uses agility and endurance to their advantage. Unafraid of jumping long distances.

Skills and talents: Is a master of picking locks, quick and agile, skilled in destruction.

Physical Appearance:

Eyes: Yellow

Build: Very muscular, yet very athletic. Renrij-Dar

Weapons of preference: His claws, and a glass sword.

Clothing: If he's not wearing thieves guild armor or fur armor, he's running around riften half-naked looking for a pair of pants and a shirt.

Miscellaneous: Like his father, is very poor.

Magic abilities or powers: He's skilled in destruction, and is alright with healing.

Mental Profile/Personality: Sly, cunning, smart, creative, and friendly

Biography/Life History: When he was just a baby, his parents abandoned him. They left him at the doorstep of a very poor fisherman in a small settlement in morrowind. As a young child, Renrij-Dar used to steal food from the market to feed his father and himself, and often found trouble while doing it. Even though he got caught a lot, Renrij-Dar became skilled in pickpocketing, lock picking, and sneaking.

As a teenager, Renrij-Dar was already a master thief. He went from stealing bread and meat from the markets to stealing valuable items and gold. He also managed to get ahold if and sell Skooma and moonsugar. At age 14, his adopted father died of Brain Fever. Since there was nobody to argue with, the people of the settlement exiled him, forcing him to fight for survival in the wilderness.

A Nord warrior by the name of Hrothgar Black-Mane happened to be visiting Morriwind and found the young Khajiit, and took him in. Hrothgar took Renrij-Dar back to skyrim, and that is where he grew up. At age 18, Renrij-Dar witnessed his second adopted father die in a bee attack, and fled to Cyrodiil thinking it was his fault.

7 years later Renrij-Dar was caught by an imperial ambush, and brought to Helgen for execution, but he escaped when a dragon burnt down the small town, and ran off to join the thieves guild.

This post has been edited by King Of Beasts: Jan 8 2013, 11:13 PM

--------------------
Bruh ☠️
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Jan 8 2013, 04:53 PM
Post #37

Ancient
Group Icon

Brain fever and bee attacks? Those are totally normal and un-epic ways of dying XD Poor kid.

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Of Beasts
post Jan 8 2013, 10:11 PM
Post #38

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Jan 8 2013, 07:53 AM) *

Brain fever and bee attacks? Those are totally normal and un-epic ways of dying XD Poor kid.

I meant bear rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
Bruh ☠️
+Quote Post
Colonel Mustard
post Jan 8 2013, 10:33 PM
Post #39

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(King Of Beasts @ Jan 8 2013, 09:11 PM) *

Keep it as a bee attack. Way, way more original than a bear. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jan 9 2013, 12:31 AM
Post #40

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Colonel Mustard @ Jan 8 2013, 04:33 PM) *

QUOTE(King Of Beasts @ Jan 8 2013, 09:11 PM) *

Keep it as a bee attack. Way, way more original than a bear. tongue.gif

I think so too. Plenty of people who are allergic to bee stings are killed by them every year.

--------------------
+Quote Post

13 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:00 PM