Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Elder Scrolls Characters: Show yours off here!, The story, the weapons, the personalities, the lifestyle!
Grits
post Jan 9 2013, 03:17 AM
Post #41

Councilor
Group Icon

I was completely on board with the bee attack. I pictured Renrij-Dar stepping into a nest and running away while his dad got swarmed. blink.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
PhonAntiPhon
post Jan 20 2013, 01:44 PM
Post #42

Mouth
Group Icon

Nice topic, let's see now:

NAME: Niamh Esher
RACE: Bosmer
SIGN: nominally Thief

HOME COUNTRY:
Valenwood, though she was raised in Skyrim by human foster parents.

WHAT SHE DOES:
Whatever she wants, in Cyrodiil; in Skyrim? Whilst she was there she just wanted to get back to Cyrodiil.

SKILLS: Very handy with a bow, and a surprise knife, preferably in the dark and whilst her quarry is asleep. She's a very accomplished sneak thief and burglar also, and can pretty much get through any lock if she puts her mind to it. If skulking in the shadows, committing acts of violence and running away is a skill, then she has bucketloads of it.

MAGIC:
She has some skill with fire and healing spells, although it does not come naturally to her. She prefers very much not to be in a position where she has to use spells.

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE - (in summary):
CYRODIIL:
About 5 feet 6 or 7, athletic and slender - she is muscular but like a dancer or a gymnast is muscular. She has long black hair normally tied back and streaked with dark red. Her skin is very smooth and pale. She actually comes across at first sight as a relatively delicate creature, but this is in fact only an illusion and one which many in the past have - to their lasting regret - taken at face value.

She has a predilection for piercings, in her ears, nose, lower lip and navel - currently. Her long fingers are tipped with nails more often than not coated in a cracked layer of black nailpaint - (it matches her toes).

SKYRIM:
About 5 feet 6 or so, athletic certainly but think Bruce Lee as a Bosmer. Her hair is short and straggly.
Her skin is darker and marked by much more scarring and marks of battle; cracked dark warpaint on her face.

In all worlds Niamh has a regrettable disregard for personal hygiene and - (Varrius being out of scope) - it shows particularly here in Skyrim; she is filthy pretty much from head to toe.

(to be continued...)

This post has been edited by PhonAntiPhon: Jan 20 2013, 07:08 PM

--------------------
Settled in Breezehome - (Mostly)
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Jan 20 2013, 04:19 PM
Post #43

Mouth
Group Icon

Phon! This is quite an honor. And a surprise! Love your profile pic of Niamh by the way.

I have a few more add to this thread but I been busy and stuff. Can't wait to do Skank next.

This post has been edited by Lady Saga: Jan 20 2013, 04:20 PM
+Quote Post
PhonAntiPhon
post Jan 20 2013, 07:07 PM
Post #44

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lady Saga @ Jan 20 2013, 03:19 PM) *

Phon! This is quite an honor. And a surprise! Love your profile pic of Niamh by the way.

I have a few more add to this thread but I been busy and stuff. Can't wait to do Skank next.

wink.gif well you know I can't keep away!

Where was I? Oh yes...
Niamh in Skyrim has no fixed abode, she sleeps in hedgerows, under rocks, in the trunks of fallen trees. She is the distillation of all that is feral fey and wild about Niamh's spirit. Part of this Niamh brought back with her from Skyrim to Cyrodiil, but that's a story for another time.

Skyrim Niamh is not unattractive, but she's harsh as befits her environment; perhaps a little too angular, and certainly cold. Her eyes too; one blood red, the other white and sightless, her face scarred. In comparison, Cyrodiil Niamh has a clear face, and deep dark chestnut eyes deeply shadowed in their sockets.
Both of them though exude a sense of mystery and a strange attraction, perhaps like a car crash, or more poetically like a deep, deep pool that makes one want to jump in and fall forever.

CLOTHING:
Cyrodiil Niamh has a penchant for either full-covering body suits, or very, very minimalistic armour. Non combat wear tends to be minimal, in general.
Skyrim Niamh takes this to a logical extreme and basically wears nothing at all, ever. At one with her surroundings, she eschews clothing and armour as being surplus to her needs. "Skyclad" I believe is the term.

WEAPONS OF PREFERENCE:
Both are fond of bows and daggers, though bows first and foremost. In Cyrodiil Niamh used a katana for awhile, but switched to a dagger.
Neither are really that comfortable with blades.

MENTAL:
My interpretation of this heading... Although I write about Skyrim Niamh and Cyrodiil Niamh - (and Varrius Niamh) - they are all aspects of the same.
In totality she is a troubled creature, with much baggage. But; she is defiant and a fighter against her fate, she is selfish and self-obsessed and untrustworthy and a liar and a cheat and everything she does is defined by her own sense of personal gain. But; she is capable of as intense love as hate, she aches for attention and some sort of companionship and yet when she gets it she resents it and throws it away and regrets it and hates herself for it and does it all, all over again.
One day she will find happiness, one day day she will achieve a high, but until then the deepest lows and the darkness within them are her abode.

BIOGRAPHY:
It's complicated, but to summarise:
She was brought up in Skyrim, but left - under a cloud - to pursue a life that ultimately led to Cyrodiil - (Cyrodiil) - ultimately she came to learn more about her heritage and where she was really from, Valenwood...
Here and Here.

I think that's enough for now...

--------------------
Settled in Breezehome - (Mostly)
+Quote Post
Vyluun Fyr (Dunmer)
post Jan 30 2013, 10:41 PM
Post #45

Associate

Name: Vyluun Fyr

Race: Dunmer

Sign: the mage

Home Country: Morrowind

Faction and Rank or Guilds: Collage of winterhold. Student (don't like being the arch-mage)
Faction Description:

Class: Battle Mage

Class Description: Conjuration, illusion, restoration, destruction, archery, heavy armor, enchanting

Skills and talents: knows a great deal about Dunmer and Falmer lore.

Physical Appearance: Black hair, six foot, 230 pounds, red face paint

Eyes: Red

Build: Fairly muscular, six foot, 230 pounds

Weapons of preference: Bow, fireball, flame thrall

Clothing: steel plate, morkei mask

Magic abilities or powers: gifted in conjuration sense age 11

Mental Profile/Personality: Hate for altmer. Friendly to nords, Dunmer, and bosmer. Occasionally imperials that don't support the aldmeri dominion

Biography/Life History:
My name is Vyluun Fyr. At a young age I discovered my abilities over the school of conjuration, accidentally summoning a flame atronach that burned down a nearby forest before returning to oblivion. I was born in a village called Vvardenyl on the border of Skyrim and Morrowindn. When I was 11, the Imperial Legion attempted to seize control of my village for fear of an uprising of the local mages. My people resisted, so the Legion sent the Aldmeri Dominion to deal with us. There were only four of them, but they managed to slaughter every last Dunmer in Vvardenyl. All except me, for I conjured a flame atronach that briefly sent me to the plane of oblivion to shield me from the altmer. When I returned, I went searching for my mother fearing the worst. I did not find her, only her pendant that my father gave to her. I swore revenge on the empire, promising to destroy every last one of those that were loyal to the altmer. And so I trained. Spending weeks on end with no sleep studying the art of conjuration in the ruins of the shrine of Azura. I learned the skill of archery in order to hunt and survive. I also tampered with destruction, illusion, and restoration magic. I found them astonishingly interesting in concept, and started focussing on them aswell as conjuration. 11 years have passed sense the massacre of my village. 11 years of grueling days of constant practice of magicka. Now i am ready to hunt down the aldmeri dominion, and show no mercy for them.

Major skills- conjuration, illusion, archery.
Minor skills- destruction, heavy armor, restoration, enchanting
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Jan 31 2013, 10:29 PM
Post #46

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Vyluun Fyr (Dunmer) @ Jan 30 2013, 03:41 PM) *

Mental Profile/Personality: Hate for altmer. Friendly to nords, Dunmer, and bosmer. Occasionally imperials that don't support the aldmeri dominion

What about Khajiit and Argonians? tongue.gif Welcome to the forums by the way. I suggest you introduce yourself in the Intro thread! smile.gif

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
Grits
post Feb 6 2013, 08:57 PM
Post #47

Councilor
Group Icon

Welcome, Vyluun Fyr! Are we going to get to hear some more about your Dunmer? smile.gif

Here’s another one of mine.

Darnand Penoit

Breton man of Cyrodiil, born under the Apprentice. He was around 30 years old at the end of the Third Era. His Skyrim adventures take place early in the Fourth Era rather than the timeline that the games provide.

Factions and Titles: Cyrodiil Mages Guild, College of Winterhold. Darnand travels between Cyrodiil and Skyrim.

Class: Mage.

Skills: Mainly Destruction and Conjuration. There’s not a spell he can’t learn, but he is not equally skilled in all of the magical schools. He is an alchemist who is ever striving to surpass his friend Jerric. So far he has not. He is also an enthusiastic enchanter, though not all of his inventions work.

Appearance: Brown hair, hazel eyes, not much meat on him.

Weapons: Mages staff.

Apparel: Robes. No armor. Enchantments that reduce the cost of Destruction and Conjuration spells, regenerate his magicka, and resist magic to offset his Birthsign weakness.

Magic: Primarily fire attacks with a fire atronach summons. Utility spells from all schools.

Miscellaneous: Darnand hauls a fair amount of reading and writing material around with him. His first love is learning, and he can easily be tempted into adventure by the promise of discovery. Traveling with Jerric has really brought him out of his shell. With a heavily armored battlemage at his side (or slightly in front of him) he can stand and sling big fire with a smile on his face. Also in just robes he is good at sprinting away when necessary. He is quite vulnerable to attacks of all kinds. He has a solid offense with pretty much no defense at all.

Personality: Darnand is an introverted, studious sort of person. He can be irritable and tends to hyper-focus. He was brought up to be mannerly and present a good appearance, but left alone with his work he soon forgets to eat and bathe. He has affection for quite a few people and respect for even more but only a few very good friends. He has yet to discover the limit of what he will do for those who are closest to him.

Biography: Darnand was born in Chorrol, the product of an adulterous relationship between a prominent merchant and his sick wife’s nurse. The sick woman died and Darnand’s parents married before he was born, but eyebrows were raised over the affair. Darnand’s parents were killed in a carriage accident when he was a teenager. His older half-brother kicked him out of their home. Darnand behaved badly for a time and then joined the Mages Guild. In Anvil he met the battlemage Jerric. The friends have alternately followed and led one another into all kinds of trouble.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Feb 8 2013, 06:28 PM
Post #48

Mouth
Group Icon

It's been awhile and I wanna still add more characters. So here's the next in line.

Name: Skankee Krahk-ho

Race: Dark Elf

Sign: Thief / Virgo

Home: Embershard Mine. She would also 'crash' in the side room at Arcadia's Cauldron.

Spouse: none

Home Country: Cyrodiil

Faction and Rank or Guilds(if none, tell us what they do for a living): College of Winterhold

Faction Description: "Skank" joined the College of Winterhold, but mostly just to steal soul gems & other assorted items, and get better spells. She did not advance very far into the guild itself.

Class: Nightblade / Necromancer

Class Description: Skank was talented with a daggar, but not any other weapon-types. I did put some perks into 1-handed for this. She was also an amateur necromancer-in-training (see story below).

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Dragonborn? No.

Skills and talents: One-handed, some Alchemy, Light Armor, Sneak, Thief (lockpicking), Acrobatics (TFT skill), Cooking

Physical Appearance: Here. Sorry that's probably one of the only images I have of her. I actually don't remember what she looked like, TBH.

Eyes: dark

Build: slender

Weapons of preference: elven daggar I believe.

Clothing: She prefered light armor. For a long time (weeks) she wore regular, unenchanted armor, and she had a terrible magicka regeneration rate because of this. I think she may have found a set of vampire armor before she died that finally fixed this. smile.gif

Miscellaneous: I had never played a Nightblade in Oblivion; the term was new to me, so how would a Nightblade fit into Skyrim? I had no idea what the hell a niightblade actually does, but the clue is in the name: "night" and "blade". Use darkness as a tool to hopefully strike with a blade. But to be honest, Skankee Krahk-ho did not use daggar sneak attacks very often. She much prefered conjuring and re-animating.

...Skank was my first Sky character who really didn't get involved with quests/doing what other people want. She could care less. She also had no desire to ride horses.

One of the most disturbing things about her happened during one of my earliest RPs: she had a habit of 'playing' with certain dead NPCs. huh.gif Sexually playing, that is. dry.gif Since this is too disgusting for me to digest, I never could write these "sessions" up fully when they happened.

Magic abilities or powers: Destruction (frost, fire, and shock), Frenzy, Raising the Dead, Summon Wolf, Summon Fire Atronach.

Mental Profile/Personality: Skankee Krahk-ho was a rather sneaky yet headstrong young dark elf. Her mind was somewhat tortured, and I'm not exactly sure why. Never got to learn why, basically.

Biography/Life History: I don't know much about her past. Skank arrived in Skyrim with a group of other mages, all of whom had evil tendencies. Their plan was to join the Mage's College in Winterhold and slowly eradicate its members one by one ("disappearing" them when the opportunities presented themselves). This plan was interrupted by another of my characters: a 'holy knight' who discovered their camp and raided it. After this, Skank and all the other mages ran and got split up. Some of them also got killed by the knight, whoever he was wink.gif.

Skankee wound up running into a cave (Helgen Keep) and hiding while some sort of commotion was going on. She then followed a couple of soldiers back outside, found Embershard Mine, and took it to be her home. The entire time Skank was alive, Embershard's bandits basically could not respawn because she was constantly in and out.

She took up a few tasks here and there, but she was my first char. who basically did not do anything to please others. She did one bandit raid for the Jarl of Whiterun, for instance, but never bothered to get paid for killing its leader. When a courier approached her with a letter inviting her to come to Falkreath (Hearthfire stuff) she crumpled it up and left it on the ground. laugh.gif

Skank wound up getting killed by Rigel Strong-Arm in Pinewatch. I considered the death "fair" (no glitches were involved, and I had done everything to prevent this death) so that was that for Skankee Krahk-ho.

This post has been edited by Lady Saga: Feb 8 2013, 10:45 PM
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Feb 8 2013, 06:44 PM
Post #49

Ancient
Group Icon

Is that supposed to be for Skank or Khak? blink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Feb 8 2013, 06:53 PM
Post #50

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 8 2013, 12:44 PM) *

Wow, people actually read these things... lol. I'm at work and did a couple cut & pastes...and got interrupted. blink.gif I'm back now...

+Quote Post
flowerboom
post Feb 8 2013, 07:30 PM
Post #51

Agent

i always struggle to make interesting chracters in skyrim ... i just find the game a lot less immersive than oblivion

i have started to play dragonborn with a nords nord, warhammer and heavy armour , it is OK but i am already missing oblivivon sad.gif
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Feb 8 2013, 07:45 PM
Post #52

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 8 2013, 12:44 PM) *

I always read them. I do not always comment, because I do not always know what to say. But I always read.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Feb 8 2013, 10:39 PM
Post #53

Mouth
Group Icon

That's good to know. I was joking up above anyways.

flowerbloom: don't force yourself to play. nono.gif
+Quote Post
flowerboom
post Feb 9 2013, 09:50 PM
Post #54

Agent

QUOTE(Lady Saga @ Feb 8 2013, 09:39 PM) *

That's good to know. I was joking up above anyways.

flowerbloom: don't force yourself to play. nono.gif

well i am enjoying it...its vanilla content , what else can i do? cmok.gif
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Feb 9 2013, 11:58 PM
Post #55

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(flowerboom @ Feb 9 2013, 03:50 PM) *

Hey, did you ever get that link I sent? You should be able to to put that pic of the green White Gold Tower up, assuming I sent you the right link.

+Quote Post
Kiln
post Feb 10 2013, 05:19 AM
Post #56

Forum Bard
Group Icon

Name: Deagan Velnas

Race: Imperial

Sign: The Theif

Home Country: Cyrodiil

Faction and Rank or Guilds(if none, tell us what they do for a living): Assassin, unaffiliated with any major factions. Thief, affiliated with small organization of his own founding that has achieved only moderate renown.

Class: Assassin/Thief

Class Description: A genuine lowlife by trade, Deagan generally does whatever it takes to get gold out of the pockets of others and into his own.

Skills and talents: Very fast and agile on his feet. Great at speechcraft. Proficient with a dagger or short blade. Has some knowledge of local flora and can create some types of poisons. His fondness for mechanincal function has made him adequate at lockpicking. Is proficient at several things but an expert at none.

Physical Appearance: Deagan is nearly average in every way, shape, and form, which makes him an excellent assassin. His hair is an ordinary dark brown color and he constantly has a light stubble on his face. His appearance is best described as "clean but intentionally left unkept".

Eyes: Brown.

Build: Not heavy but neither is Deagan particularly light. Some lean muscle covers his body but he doesn't stand out in a crowd. His height is about average at 5' 11".

Weapons of preference: Iron daggers, iron shortswords, and bows. Usually prefers cheap and disposable weapons.

Clothing: Varies depending on location and job. Generally will attempt to blend with local population.

Mental Profile/Personality: Deagan is a heavy drinker and drug abuser in his private time. On the job he's generally stone sober. He is a pessimist in nearly every way, rarely seeing the bright side of any situation. He often uses humor and sarcasm as a defense mechanism. He is great at playing on people's personalities and can influence almost anyone given adequate time with them. Despite generally being person lax in morals, Deagan will never betray loyalties of people who have earned them. He will go to great lengths to protect those that he respects but would attempt to keep from endangering himself to do so.

Biography/Life History:
He started off as the son of an armorer. His early years were spent running errands for his mother and father. He never wanted to follow in his father's footsteps and decided to pursue his fortune through other means. He has worked briefly as a thief, a bodyguard, and an assassin. He slipped up during an assassination attempt and found himself imprisoned for several years. Through unknown means he escaped and has met up with a group of people that he once knew in his younger years, a gang of his own founding that has grown into a local thieves guild in his hometown. His future intentions are unclear but some hold to the belief that he intends to finish what he started and take out the target that he failed go kill. Those close to him believe that the vendetta he has against the mark is very personal and that he's willing to do whatever it takes to remove this person from society.

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Feb 11 2013, 06:33 PM
Post #57

Master
Group Icon

Here's a character that I created today and will probably be staying with him for some time.

Name: Chamany La Verden (Ch is pronounced as Sh)

Race: Breton

Date of birth: 7th of Morning Star 4€164 (37 years old)

Birth-sign: The Ritual

Homeland: High Rock

Appearance: Chamany

Background (short): Chamany La Verden was born in a wealthy, influential and aristocratic family from High Rock but he never wanted to become part of high society which he saw as hypocritical. After breaking off his engagement he travelled far away from High Rock and decided to search for his fortune elsewhere. He worked as a stable boy, blacksmith's apprentice in Orsinium, shield bearer in Hammerfell and eventually a mercenary in Cyrodiil. He was paid to accompany some renegade Nords through The Jerall Mountains to the border of Skyrim but was ambushed by the Imperial soldiers.

Personality: Since Chamany spent most of his life alone, he's very self-reliable and sometimes over confident in his abilities. He can be pompous and ostentatious on occasion - a trait which he undoubtedly inherited from his family. Still, he's a good man but has sometimes his own logic of what is good and what is wrong. Since he was migrating a lot, he dislikes attaching to someone and prefers changing location instead.

This post has been edited by Lopov: Feb 11 2013, 07:42 PM

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Feb 11 2013, 06:55 PM
Post #58

Mouth
Group Icon

Name: Mycharonna the Ice Witch

Race: Imperial

Sign: Mage / Aquarius

Home: Anise's Cabin

Spouse: none. She had a husband in Bruma, but he died. Which is one of the reasons she moved to Skyrim. Turns out, her husband was involved with the Dark Brotherhood during its collapse down in Cyrodiil.

Home Country: Cyrodiil. Her former home was probably Applewatch near Bruma. Or a place just like Applewatch.

Faction and Rank or Guilds(if none, tell us what they do for a living): Dark Brotherhood.

Faction Description:

Class: Ice Witch

Class Description: Mycharonna is basically a Mage who specializes in frost magics.

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Dragonborn? No !!!!!

Skills and talents: One-handed, Light Armor, Naturalist*, Alchemy, Enchanting

*=tabletop stuff wink.gif

Physical Appearance: You mean like this?

Eyes: white before becoming a vamp. Now they're red.

Build: slender. Somewhat fragile pre-vamp, but now she's stronger.

Weapons of preference: daggars of all kinds. She carries 3 or 4 enchanted daggars with her at all times.

Clothing: Mostly Necrorobes or other such witchy-looking gear. Fur boots & a variety of gauntlets (both light and heavy). She also can transform herself (shapeshift) so that she appears to wear normal middle-class clothes if she walks into a civilized area. This happens in an instant if I'm using one of Kinect's voice commands. ph34r.gif

Miscellaneous:: Mycharonna carries a book of daedra, and also a book of alchemy ingredients. She's a light reader, in other words. She does not care for money, or social status, or being politically correct. She does not ride horses.

Magic abilities or powers: Destruction (specializes in Frost, though), Frenzy, Fear, Raising the Dead, Oakflesh, Summon Fire Atronach, Shape Shifting (see above in Clothing section), plus a variety of vampire spells and powers.

Mental Profile/Personality: When I first 'met' Mycharonna the Ice Witch, I knew nothing about her. Now I realize she's probably borderline schizophrenic: she has "lucid" moments as well as "mad" ones. This is mostly due to some sort of tragedy (or tragedies) in her former life in Bruma.

Biography/Life History: Mycharonna was married to a man, and they made their home either in Applewatch or near it. Her mental health was tenuous at best, and when her husband died, she found herself alone, with nobody to comfort her. She became the "old hag" who lived a the cabin, the type of storybook character adults gossip about and children fear.

I am not sure how she got involved in magic, because she seems to have previously been a farmer, with a knowledge of various ingredients/light Alchemy. But somehow she wound up with a traveling band of rogue mages. Skankee Krahk-ho was another of these mages (see above). Their pack got split up by Lord Haaf-Mersey, my do-gooding Crusader, and Mycharonna happened to also be one of the survivors from this holy attack.

She wound up at Anise's Cabin, and initially wanted to join Anise (who has a note in her cellar claiming to want to form a coven of witches), but Anise attacked Mycharonna, so Anise had to die. indifferent.gif Mycharonna is kinda like Skank: she follows her own path, but Mycharonna will occasionally try to get involved in following a quest. But it's never for money; Mycharonna does not care for gold solely on its own; she's after the thrill.

My Ice Witch (...thought I was gonna say My Sharonna, hah? laugh.gif) recently became a vampire, and gladly so. As a milddle-aged woman completely on her own, she was starting to lose her sanity, and also starting to deal with a variety of aches and pains. She did not look forward to dying. Becoming a vampire was a quick solution to all of these problems. As a vamp, she now wanders around, exploring Skyrim and doing whatever she pleases. She looks for opportunities to screw with people's heads if she can get away with it. devilsmile.gif

2015 EDIT
: She spent much of her time with the Dark Brotherhood, and did this questline until near-completion. She wound up 'sacrificing' herself to Titus Mede II instead of killing him, and to this day, I don't even know why she decided to do this.

This post has been edited by Lady Saga: Mar 22 2015, 12:53 AM
+Quote Post
flowerboom
post Feb 11 2013, 06:56 PM
Post #59

Agent

QUOTE(Lady Saga @ Feb 9 2013, 10:58 PM) *

QUOTE(flowerboom @ Feb 9 2013, 03:50 PM) *

Hey, did you ever get that link I sent? You should be able to to put that pic of the green White Gold Tower up, assuming I sent you the right link.

you sent me the picture but um.. no line of text i could just copy and paste wacko.gif

Im really terrible with this sort of thing , i literally spent 6 months on the other forums asking people how to use mods and the stuff they came out with bamboozled me , i literally had no idea what they were talking about . After months and months a nice simple user came up and said " i think i have the solution to your problem" and gave me a link to NMM , its probaly not ideal BUT it gets the job done and it does it well .

Yesterday me and mirocu spent what felt like half the day exchanging private messages on how to upload pictures , well he was really sweet and kind and after some extreme patience we finally managed it . Now i can take pictures of oblivion for the first time.

But your picture is bamboozling me , ill go and look at it again but for me if i cant copy/paste something i usally give up kvleft.gif ( unless , like in mirocu's case , its really well explained to me so i can actually understand what to do. )

This post has been edited by flowerboom: Feb 11 2013, 06:57 PM
+Quote Post
Lady Saga
post Feb 11 2013, 07:14 PM
Post #60

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(flowerboom @ Feb 11 2013, 12:56 PM) *

you sent me the picture but um.. no line of text i could just copy and paste wacko.gif

You should be able to cut & paste the text. Try "quoting" your text. While you are in the quote window, the pic should appear as code.

+Quote Post

13 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:09 AM