3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Is your character a Milk Drinker?
Renee
post Dec 9 2015, 11:30 PM
Post #41

Councilor
Group Icon

Claire Voyance definitely is a milk-drinker. Figuratively and literally. She just bought a 6-pack of milk. Well ... 6 bottles of it.

I think I may have said this earlier in this thread, but yeah, she's definitely the biggest milk-drinker I've ever created for this game.

This post has been edited by Renee: Dec 9 2015, 11:30 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Dec 10 2015, 10:55 PM
Post #42

Spam Meister
Group Icon

This is such a fun thread to read rollinglaugh.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 10 2015, 10:58 PM
Post #43

Ancient
Group Icon

laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Dec 23 2015, 01:05 PM
Post #44

Councilor
Group Icon

I made a little dairy delivery mod to fix the scarcity of milk and butter in my games. My biggest milk drinker: Jerric! When he gets home (mostly to other people’s homes) and opens the dairy crate he will stand there and down two whole jugs right on the spot. With the amount of alcohol he drinks I’m amazed it doesn’t curdle in his stomach. Then again, maybe it’s the jugs that he likes so much.

Jacelyn the thief (Breton) is definitely a milk-drinker in the Nordic insult sense. She can be bold with her bow when there is plenty of cover and some other fighters on her side to take the heat (like when a dragon attacks a city), but otherwise she sprints to the shadows whenever there is conflict. She loves her dog and likes Vorstag a lot, but her motto is “Cover thine own ass first.”

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Dec 23 2015, 04:58 PM
Post #45

Councilor
Group Icon

Yeah, I could see Jerric as a milk drinker. Not sure why. I Lol'd at the way he can't help but drink other peoples' too! wink.gif

This just in: White Wizard is definitely NOT a milk drinker. It's weird. He looks at the menus various vendors have, and he simply never goes there. He's not very particular otherwise. He won't eat cabbage, he's not too much into sweets, won't touch horker meat, but everything else ... he's not too particular.

Despite being a former beggar, he also doesn't touch alcohol very often. He had a bottle of wine at the College the other day, but this was in his off-time, relaxing and such. Maybe this is why he's survived so far, while all his former beggar friends have either perished or gone back home.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Renee
post Mar 15 2016, 12:08 AM
Post #46

Councilor
Group Icon

Bjorn is definitely NOT a milk-drinker, literally or figuratively. He hates the stuff. And he's nobody's idea of a wimp, or else. mellow.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Mar 15 2016, 04:43 PM
Post #47

Master
Group Icon

The Rat is partially a milk drinker. He'll often let other adventurers to clear ruins for him and then he'll proceed to kill them. He won't attack bandit camps, for instance, because he knows that he's too weak to handle too many opponents at once. On the other hand, he'll do his best to kill soldiers and bounty collectors that hunt him, even if he gets close to death.

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:25 AM