Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cohen the Barbarian, from Discworld
ghastley
post Apr 19 2017, 02:50 PM
Post #1

Councilor
Group Icon

Genghiz Cohen is old, and toothless, but you don't get old as a barbarian unless you really know how to fight, so his skillz are insane!

I'm considering a Skyrim play-through as Cohen, so I'm planning the build. Lots of console intervention assumed, as it's an extreme case. He wants to be scrawnier than the weight slider allows, so I'll most likely do that in Blender, and give him a custom body, and a longer beard than the game provides.

I'm thinking minimum health and fatigue, and Magicka won't matter as he won't use it. One- and two-handed skills at 100, likewise block and archery. Armor will be loincloth, leather boots and bracers, so no skill required. No helmet, or you can't see how bald he is. Maybe an eye-patch, if I can find/make one.

Questions are:
Does he use Alchemy at all? Found potions only?
Enchanting is out, but I think he'd use what he finds, or would he?
Smithing?
What race is the best fit?

He'll need a voluptuous temple dancer consort, too, but the game makes that a lot easier.

---

His daughter, Conina the Hairdresser, is also in line. Same skills, young and pretty, but reluctant to fight. That's a lot harder to RP, as avoiding combat goes against the grain of the game. She needs only quests that she needs to do, where the self-defence is unavoidable.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:25 AM