8 Pages V « < 5 6 7 8 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Screenshots from Jerric's World
King Coin
post Dec 1 2013, 03:44 PM
Post #121

Master
Group Icon

It definitely gives a look that says battlemage. I would think that the robes should be under the armor, not on top!

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 1 2013, 09:49 PM
Post #122

Paladin
Group Icon

Gosh, those armors look delish! I kind of like the shiny one - in part because I'm a fan of pauldrons. Oh, and I love the mysteriousness of closed faced helms! The robed armor also looks very neat. I agree with KC that it looks very battlemagish, but I rather like the robe on the outside. If you wore it inside, it'd be like any other sweaty undertunic. tongue.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Dec 1 2013, 10:27 PM
Post #123

Master
Group Icon

Wow, Grits. Those are some cool-looking armor. The robes steel-plate armor looks great on our Nord hero. I have to agree with Acadian on close-faced helms. We all enjoy our mysterious helmeted and fully armored heroes going into battle leaving people wondering who the hell is behind that helmet?

This robe here is just awesome. I wish I had mods. I could totally see Raven wearing something like that. The iron bikini is a barbarian man's wet dream. Such a sight would have men's swords raised before they even attack wink.gif

He looks rough with the tower of the nine shield, and dangerous. It does suit him, in my opinion. Even if he doesn't stick with the robed plate, he has a large variety of outfits to choose from so he can quest throughout Skyrim. I think each and every one of them are just amazing and Jerric is looking good. What a beefcake.

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jun 26 2014, 08:01 PM
Post #124

Councilor
Group Icon

Here are the pictures from this mornings Lil and Jerric adventure. The story is in the Spoilerific Today thread.

Dammit, Nord! We almost sneaked past this guy. kvleft.gif

Wonder who lives way out there.

Lildereth found a fur scarf, but shes still not a fan of the cold.

Lil stands watch.

Now who are these fetchers?

Is this breakfast or dinner? I could stand another nap.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Jun 26 2014, 08:46 PM
Post #125

Master
Group Icon

Wow. That mammoth will feed them for days!

That is a great view. I bet what lives out there doesn't like civilization all that much. I think they're dangerous.

Scarf+fireplace+warm tavern= What is this cold you speak of? tongue.gif

By the fire once more. Lildreth knows to be effective in combat she must keep warm.

I like the armor he has on, as well as the outfit she's got.

Brinner! Jerric just left out the mead hehehe. laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jun 26 2014, 08:49 PM
Post #126

Ancient
Group Icon

That's a big guy they almost sneaked past! Usually I never have problems with mammoths being hostile, except in giant camps.

Probably best if Lil keeps wondering about who lives in that castle in the sea!

Lil looks very bundled up in that pic!

If I was at that place at night, I would stand watch too. The curly spiky things by the steps don't set one at ease.

I don't recognize the guy in white armor either. Was that one of the thugs?

Jerric is loading up on carbs! Will that increase his stamina? wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jun 26 2014, 08:50 PM
Post #127

Paladin
Group Icon

Wonderful shots, Grits. I'll bet Lil's pretty unhappy that they had to kill a mammoth. Oh well, much better a mammoth than getting trampled themselves. As as DE mentions, I'm sure the meat and fur will serve them well for a long time. Happily, the meat freezes pretty well up there and Jerric can carry lots of stuff (so can the horse, I'd imagine tongue.gif )

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Jun 27 2014, 12:04 AM
Post #128

Master
Group Icon

Standing watch is so pretty! And the bundled up one made me smile. I need to add the crew back into my game after the recent wipe out. *grumble*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Grits
post Jun 27 2014, 12:12 AM
Post #129

Councilor
Group Icon

Thanks, DE! Lildereths armor/outfit was a lucky find, and thats Jerrics get dirty armor. Lil does not worry about armor rating (its so low it practically doesnt matter) so she wears whatever she likes best.

Rosa, the guy in white armor is one of the thugs. The thug with the contract was at the back of their group and not in the picture but he was also wearing that armor. Thats probably why they didnt give the usual Were here to teach you a lesson dialog but just attacked. You can see Jerric asleep on the middle right. Increase his stamina, lol. Gods help Lil if it does! tongue.gif

Acadian, the mammoth killing was a heartbreaker. Shes keeping the tusk as a reminder to be more careful. Lil will waste nothing so as you imagined the Nord and the horse are both loaded up. Im surprised she didnt make Jerric camp there until he ate it all!

Thats the second time Lil has had Jerric + mammoth problems in that pass. The first one was the bandits vs. mammoth and two giants random encounter, and this one was the mammoth vs two sabrecats one. Both times Lil led them up the rocks (including the horse!) so that the mammoth team wouldnt see them while they were still riled up after their fight. The problem is that Jerrics aggression makes him respond to the angry mammoth even though its not a direct threat. His aggression gets them into trouble a lot, not just with mammoths and giants. I cannot count the times Ive seen the message Jerric is too powerful for your Calm spell, or however its phrased. Now Lil has Pacify so maybe theyll stop having this issue. She would sit by and watch a mammoth stomp every other idiot Nord in Skyrim, but not this one.

I could set Jerrics aggression to something rational, but this is how he is. Hes not always an easy friend to have! I think it would be a better idea to try Buffys mammoth faction idea. There is no way that real Jerric would attack a giant or mammoth, no matter how angry they were at bandits or sabrecats.

KC, that scarf makes Lil feel like shes being hugged by a Khajiit. Ive had other characters find them and they all chuck them at the nearest vendor. Lil put it on immediately! Ive been reading the old RPs and everyone loved getting an Aravi hug. happy.gif Sorry about the wipeout, and glad youre getting back to being able to play.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jul 2 2014, 04:33 PM
Post #130

Councilor
Group Icon

Here are a few from Lildereth and Jerric's recent adventures.

Steady hands, Nord

Jerric pays his respects

Markarth morning

Waiting for Jerric to catch up. (He finally appeared from the opposite direction.)

All work and no play...

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jul 2 2014, 06:20 PM
Post #131

Ancient
Group Icon

Steady hands indeed! It is a good things that unlike real torches, sparks never fall off the ones in the game! ohmy.gif

Jerric is worshiping at the West Coast Chopper shrine!

Love the sun over the mountains in the Waiting pic. Don't you love how the companions have a habit of vanishing, usually when you need them the most, and then showing back up when the trouble is all over?

Hippies! I think Jerric likes what he sees!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jul 2 2014, 07:15 PM
Post #132

Paladin
Group Icon

Thanks for the pix! Steady hands is so neat in so many ways. The trust that Lil has is the big Nord behind her, the glowy feet and bound bow showing that Lil can get her mystic archer on, the very flammable oil theyre standing in! ohmy.gif

What a beautiful sunrise (set?) with Lil waiting for Jerric. happy.gif

Aww, hot springs. wub.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jul 2 2014, 07:27 PM
Post #133

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jul 2 2014, 11:33 AM) *

I was starting to wonder what Lil had that the redguard didn't, but she's the new kid in the pool. The redguard's probably getting very wrinkled after the amount of time she's been there! biggrin.gif

If a follower is slow catching up, they'll always appear from an unexpected direction, as the delay's been caused by the path-finding picking a weird route. Whenever a character enters the Hearthfires houses, their companion seems to enter through the other doors, and frequently comes rushing down from the upper decks, just as they reach the door from the entryway, colliding in the doorway. Out in the wilderness, they'll have a couple of sabre cats, or a Thalmor patrol, with them. ohmy.gif

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Jul 4 2014, 08:31 PM
Post #134

Master
Group Icon

These are lovely! happy.gif Steady hands though makes me nervous... ohmy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Jul 5 2014, 01:48 PM
Post #135

Master
Group Icon

Woah. Nice spectral bow she's got there. I do hope she uses it well and that Jerric won't accidentally drop that torch on the oil they're standing on ohmy.gif

Done like a true Nord. Jerric deserves his respect. The gods need worship and it looks like he's being blessed by it.

Burrr. I feel cold just looking at that picture. But Lil and Jerric are dressed up for the weather, though Jerric is a Nord and he doesn't count.

Companions aren't always reliable, are they? laugh.gif And is that cute dog Ulfe??

Wow. Steamy . . . that's not the way to go. I believe it is, "work hard, play hard." This one just oozes with hubbahubba.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Aug 9 2014, 02:21 PM
Post #136

Councilor
Group Icon

Ulfe the Colovian Hearth Hound has finally made it into the game. Here she is on the left relaxing at Lakeview with Meeko. She is supposed to run away from combat, so well see how that goes. If I did it right shell get to travel a lot with her two-legged friends. If not shell get to stay home. I dont want Jerric getting his head taken off because hes worried about blasting the dog. smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Aug 9 2014, 03:01 PM
Post #137

Paladin
Group Icon

Yay! Ulfe the Hearth Hound looks great - I love the texture you picked for her. I hope she does get to travel with the big J - if nothing else as a horse guard and tent warmer. tongue.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Aug 9 2014, 08:10 PM
Post #138

Master
Group Icon

Yay! Ulfe is officially in Skyrim!

She looks adorable! Did you use the textures from Unique Dogs or did you create your own?

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Aug 9 2014, 08:19 PM
Post #139

Councilor
Group Icon

Those are AlienSlofs gorgeous Better Dogs textures. You can find a link in Slofs Lair but I dont want to post it here due to the adult content on her site. Ive also picked up her skeever textures for Darnands future pet. biggrin.gif

Its looking good for Ulfes travel plans. My multiple follower mod was making her attack, but without it she behaves the way she is supposed to. As much as Jerric loves hauling the whole crew around with him, hell give it up in favor of traveling with his dog. wub.gif

(And one of his non-dog friends, of course!)

Thank you both! You know how important Ulfe is to the Nord. smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Aug 9 2014, 08:23 PM
Post #140

Master
Group Icon

Love, love, love AlienSlof's stuff, both adult and otherwise!

The Oblivion horse textures from her Lair are part of my Oblivion Foundation mods. I've not played without her horses for quite some time now.

--------------------
+Quote Post

8 Pages V « < 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:52 AM