Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Renee's Modding Thread
Renee
post Feb 25 2018, 01:30 PM
Post #1

Councilor
Group Icon

Mod-making thread basically, which focuses heavily on quest-making. The first two tutorials (How to make a fetch quest and how to make a kill quest) are very hand-holdy. They are designed for those who are just starting to learn the art of quest-making. Other tutorials get more advanced, as my wacky ideas have pushed their boundaries.

Just click on any of the links in the post below this one. smile.gif

Bethesda Units. (How distance compares in-game to real-life).

Xpadder Walkthrough page. Xpadder is a site which allows gaming controllers to mimic the key & mouse functions. Xpadder, or similar programs such as Joy to Keys, are absolutely crucial to get the most out of older games such as Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, and Oblivion, for those who prefer controllers. They can also be used for newer games (Fallout 3/NV or Skyrim) to provide alternate controlling scenarios during times when a game's native D-pad arrangement needs to be shut off.

This post has been edited by Renee: Apr 16 2024, 06:27 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Renee
post Mar 31 2018, 11:36 PM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

How to make a Fetch Quest (with multiple items). Game: Fallout 3

This is going to be another fetch quest, but this time it'll be directed at Fallout 3, rather than Oblivion. Since there are lots of similarities between the Construction Set (CS) and the GECK, there isn't much point in writing a pure fetch-style quest twice. So, in this tutorial I'll be talking about fetching multiple items rather than just one. I'll also try to illuminate any differences between CS and GECK that we come across, okay?

A lot of the things in this post can be used for the CS as well. So if you make a quest which fetches multiple items in the CS, you should be able to follow most of the steps here.

One way to fetch multiple items is to use "ItemCount," which is a variable often used when multiple items are involved. So today you'll be getting your first lesson in variables, perhaps. smile.gif ItemCount, and other variables such as Dead or Timer, can be used to do all sorts of things. Today we are going to be using ItemCount to make our fetch quest bump forward while using a non-linear approach, and also generic (rather than referenced) items. In other words, say we've got three baseballs to find during a quest. We won't have to find these balls in any strict order if we use ItemCount, which frees the Player from following a strict path.

The items also won't need to be "special" (in the sense that they won't need reference IDs), but they will all need to share the same Object Script. So it'll be like picking up three generic baseballs, rather than one baseball specifically referenced (possibly owned) by Three Dog, another specific to Moira Brown, etc.

This lesson assumes you've already studied some of the steps, tips, and notes found in other lessons above, just so I don't repeat myself too much, and save some space. smile.gif It also assumes the GECK is already opened, and you've got a mod you're already working with, or at least an idea for a mod.

-----------------------------------------

1). OBJECT window
Go to Actor Data > Quest. Single left-click on Quest, and all the quests appear in the right window. Right-click > New into this window. Start a new quest.

2a). QUEST DATA
Give your quest a Name, an ID, and Priority of 55. "Start Game Enabled" and "Script Processing Delay" can both be toggled on.

2b). Open up the Script button, which (again) is the button which looks like [...], and type in the following...
---------------
scriptname aaaFetchQuestScript

short ItemCount

-----------
Substitute the words 'FetchQuest' with the name of your quest if you'd like, but the syntax I'll be using today will be "scriptname aaaFetchQuestScript."

We're going to add to that script in a minute, but for now...

2c). Save the script as a Quest in the Script Type scroll-bar. Click OK so the Quest window closes. Save your progress, and then reopen your quest. Make sure your script is in the scroll-bar.

I am going to make this fetch quest a lot more basic than the Oblivion one up above, to save time and space, so I won't go into as much detail about how to create an NPC, how to use the Render window, etc. Study the Vendor NPC post up above, if you need to backtrack.

3a). OBJECT window
You'll need to make an NPC, unless you already made that vendor from the last tutorial, and want to reuse him or her. If this is so, you can use this guy/gal again, and he/she can be today's fetch quest-giver.

If you do it this way, you'll need to change the Priority of your fetch quest to 60 instead of 55, so the game recognizes that your fetch quest needs to get done before the vendor quest's dialog (especially Greetings) kick in again. If your NPC is totally new though, you won't have to change this.

I am going to be using the same low-life chem dealer I put into Moriarty's Saloon. This guy will be the one who wants my character to fetch three stacks of Pre-War Money, and bring them back to him. When he gets his three stacks, he will then give my character some caps, and the game will reward some XP. Ka-ching!, in other words. cool.gif

From here on, you can use PreWarMoney like I am, or you can edit your own item from Bethesda's Object window. PreWarMoney can be found in the Object window > Items > Misc Items > Clutter > PreWarMoney.

3b). Edit PreWarMoney (or whatever item you're going to want fetched), and give it a new ID, saving this item as a New Form.

Note: It is possible to attach scripts to stuff Bethesda has already made without saving these items as New Forms, but it's just better to make our own ID. This way, our script won't wind up getting attached to every generic Pre-War Money stack (or whatever generic item you're fetching) in the game. Try to keep your own material clean from Beth's, if possible.

3c). Now to write that script. Or start it, at least. Open up your item-to-fetch, click on its [...] button, and type in the following.

----------------------------
scriptname aaaItemScript

short ItemCount

--------------------------------

You can substitute whatever words you'd like where "Item" is. aaaBaseballScript or aaaPencilScript. Whatever. In my game, the scriptname is aaaPreWarMoneyScript.

3d). Close the script, save it, and click OK, closing your item's panel.

3e). Now, reopen your item, and look for your script in the scroll-bar. Select this script, and press OK.

4a). CELL + RENDER windows
Place the item and NPC into any cell(s) you like. For convenience, I'm keeping my NPC in MegatonMoriartysSaloon, and placing my stack of edited Pre-War Money into MegatonMensRestroom. My current character is male, you see. Not many NPCs go in restrooms (why should they?), so the money won't get kicked around, yet this cell happens to be a public place, meaning that my character won't have to steal anything. wink.gif

4b). Single left-click on the item in the Render window, and duplicate it (ctrl + D). Now you've got two items, though they're probably sitting in the same space. Drag one of these away from the original, and duplicate it again, so that there are three in total.

If you are putting items into multiple cells, obviously you won't be duplicating. Ctrl + D is a little trick which only works if each item is in the same cell.

Note: if your fetchable items are different from one another, for instance if you've got multiple items, each with its own ID name, this is okay. As long as the same script gets used for all of these, and that script can also be attached to the item, everything should work.

Some items can't have scripts attached directly to them though. Holotapes are an example. For these items, Reference IDs will need to be used, and then the main script can handle collection of these items. That's for another tutorial, though.

5). OBJECT window
Go back to Actor Data and find your quest. Click on the Quest Stages tab. Put seven stages into the Index. I am using the stages 0, 5, 10, 30, 40, 50, and 100.

6a). Topics tab
Right-click > New into the Editor ID window (Windows 8 users: this is the tall vertical window which doesn't have a name). Find and select GREETING.

6b). Make a greeting which the NPC will start with. "Yo, you got a moment?" is what my chem-dealer will say.

6c). Conditions window: make a GetIsID for your NPC, and GetStage Quest: 'aaaFetchQuest' < 5.

6d). In the Result Script (End) box, type Player.SetStage aaaFetchQuest 5

6e). In the Add Topics box, add whatever unique topic name you'd like. For me, this is going to be aaaFetchTopic.

6f). Right-click > New into the Editor ID window, find your unique topic, and click OK.

6g): Highlight the topic you just created, and add some dialog which the NPC will say. "So I gots these three stacks of bills hidden in the men's restroom... and I needs somebody to go get them for me," is what my chem dealer will say. "I can't go in there myself, 'cause I don't want the sheriff to see me goin' in there."

a). One of the differences between the CS and GECK is we can make NPCs move around in specific ways as they speak to us. Before you click OK, click on the Use Emoticon Animation toggle instead, so that it is off.

b). In the Speaker scroll-bar, look for any animation which seems like it'd be appropriate for the moment. There's a HUGE list in this scroll-bar, and not all animations will work (a animation for an ant or a brahmin, for instance, will not work on a human).

But for instance, I am choosing 3rdP1HPShrugs, which will cause my chem-dealer guy to look as though he's trying to be nonchalant.

Now.... another one of the differences between the Oblivion Construction Set and the Fallout 3 GECK is we can either use the Topic Text slot to move dialog forward, or we can use the Prompt slot, which is right below the Info window. Basically, you can use just one Topic for your entire quest, along with that initial GREETING. Instead of potentially making dozens of new topics, you can instead use the Prompt slot to introduce new dialog for us to click on, once we're back in-game.

I hope that made sense. laugh.gif It will eventually, if it doesn't at the moment. Basically, the Prompt slot will save us from having to create a bunch of different Topics.

6h). So I am going to leave Topic Text as "aaaFetchTopic," but I'm going to change Prompt to "What is it? I'm not interested in any of your junk."

6i). Go back to the GREETING's Conditions window, and Copy All Conditions found there. Now go to your unique fetch topic, and Paste these conditions in there, changing GetStage 'aaaFetchQuest' < 5 to GetStage 'aaaFetchQuest' == 5.

Also, type player.SetStage aaaFetchQuest 10 into the Result Script (End) box.

6j). Toggle Say Once on, unless you want the option to have your NPC repeat the same "Go fetch these items" over and over during Stage 5. (Edit: actually, ignore this, since the setstage causes dialog to move forward, Say Once won't be needed. If the same stage is kept though, Say Once can be used if we don't want dialog to keep repeating/the same Prompt or Topic Text to keep being shown.)

6g). Click OK, closing the quest window. Save, and reopen your quest.

7). QUEST window > Quest Stages tab
Notice I am sort of dancing back and forth between Quest Stages and Topics this time, rather than writing up all the Stages, and then writing all the Topics as I did in earlier lessons. I usually dance back and forth like this as I write quests; and once you get good at writing your own, you won't need to follow any strict sort of path yourself.

Anyway, here is what our quest stages are going to look like.

------------------------------------

Stage 0: Right-click > New into the top Log Entry window, and move on. It'll say EMPTY in there. Just leave it like that.

-------------------------------------

Stage 5: Right-click > New into the top Log Entry box, but this time, type whatever you want into the lower Log Entry box.

Note: Unlike the Oblivion CS, the GECK does not use Log Entry Info when quests get bumped. Instead, the GECK uses Quest Objectives for our in-game quest messages. So, whatever you type into the Log Entry box will be strictly for your own reference, and will NOT appear in the game. Therefore, you don't really need to type anything into Log Entry. It helps to add something in there though, just to keep things organized for your own purposes. Just imagine that you've got dozens of stages, and begin to forget what their significances are as you add more!

Anyway, by now the NPC has greeted our character, but has not told him/her what needs to be done yet. You can simply type "NPC has greeted the PC" into Log Entry.

----------------------------------
Stage 10: Right-click > New into the top Log Entry box again. For your own reference, you can type "NPC tells PC about some items that need to be found, and brought back."

In the Result Script box, type SetObjectiveDisplayed aaaFetchQuest 10 1. This command is what will cause one of those creepy messages to appear onscreen, once we've reached this stage in the game. The number "1" at the end is very important; it is what tells the game to flash that message on. Easy to forget that final "1", and then get an error message. rolleyes.gif I've done this soooo many times, folks. panic.gif

----------------------------------

Stages 30 and 40: These two stages are optional, so far as in-game messages go. When the Player finds the first stack of money, the quest bumps from 10 to 30. When he/she finds the second stack, it goes from 30 to 40. Each stage will have its own corresponding message in my game from the Quest Objectives tab, but if you find all these messages distracting you don't absolutely need to add them.

I will simply teach you the most important messages in a moment, which are 10 and 50. If you want to add more on your own, this is certainly possible.

-----------------------------------

Stage 50: Under Log Entry you can type "All items found" into the lower Log Entry box.

Result Script will be....

SetObjectiveCompleted aaaFetchQuest 10 1

SetObjectiveDisplayed aaaFetchQuest 50 1

... and these will cause the game to say the message from Stage 10 has been completed, while the message from 50 has just been assigned to us. We have not created these messages yet, but we will.

-------------------------------------

Stage 100: "Items brought back to NPC" can go under Log Entry. And make sure to toggle Complete Quest on.

-------------------

8a
). Quest Objectives tab
We're going to type those creepy in-game messages now. Right-click > New into the top window, which is called Objective Index.

8b). Change the number in the Index slot from 0 to 10.

8c). Type whatever you'd like into the Display Text slot. This is what we're going to see flash across the screen, after the NPC tells us of the items he/she wants fetched. So I'm going to type "Find three stacks of Pre-War Money" into this slot, and you can substitute your own material here.

8d). Follow the same steps for the objective which will appear for Stage 50. So during Stage 50, "Find three stacks of Pre-War Money" will show up as COMPLETED in my game, and then my character will get assigned its next mission, which (for me) will be "Return to Chem Dealer in Moriarty's Saloon for reward."

Note: Working in the Quest Objectives tab can be notoriously slow as you move from window to window. Just be patient!

9).
Quest Data tab
Time to flesh out the rest of the quest's main script, heh heh. Open it up, and here is what it'll look like in my game ...

short ItemCount

Begin GameMode

If (aaaFetchQuest.ItemCount == 1)
SetStage aaaFetchQuest 30
EndIf

If (aaaFetchQuest.ItemCount == 2)
SetStage aaaFetchQuest 40
EndIf

If (aaaFetchQuest.ItemCount == 3)
SetStage aaaFetchQuest 50
EndIf

End

----------------------------------------

Not so bad, eh? The quest will bump with each item we find now. However, the game's engine also needs to be able to "see" whenever we pick up one of these items, at the very moment we pick it up.

10). OBJECT window
Find the object you edited earlier. And here is what goes into its script. Again, you can substitute your own words where I currently put aaaFetchQuestScript, if you haven't already done so.

short ItemCount

Begin OnAdd

If (Player.GetStage aaaFetchQuest == 10)
If (aaaFetchQuest.ItemCount < 1)
Set aaaFetchQuest.ItemCount to 1
SetQuestObject aaaObjectName 1
EndIf
EndIf

If (Player.GetStage aaaFetchQuest == 30)
If (aaaFetchQuest.ItemCount == 1)
Set aaaFetchQuest.ItemCount to 2
EndIf
EndIf

If (Player.GetStage aaaFetchQuest == 40)
If (aaaFetchQuest.ItemCount == 2)
Set aaaFetchQuest.ItemCount to 3
EndIf
EndIf

End

--------------------

Tip: Note in that first If/EndIf block I typed in SetQuestObject aaaObjectName 1. Substitute your own item's name where it says aaaObjectName. What this does is makes your mundane item into a Quest Object, which prevents the player from simply dropping this item twice, and picking it up two more times to bump the quest forward. Although you might not cheat in this manner, this trick will prevent anybody who uses your mod in the future from doing so, and then claiming that your fetch mod is "broken." rolleyes.gif

You can also change the status of a Quest Object back to zero by typing SetQuestObject aaaObjectName -1 anywhere that a Result Script box appears in the GECK.

11a). QUEST window > Topics tab
Open up your quest again, and find GREETING. Add the greeting which the NPC says when we return. "Have you got my things yet?" or whatever. Conditions are....

GetStage aaaFetchQuest == 50 AND
GetIsID aaaNPCName == 1

11b). Click on the topic you created earlier. For me, this was aaaFetchTopic. Make some dialog the NPC will say. "Oh hell yes, you got my things! Here is your reward."

11c). Put something appropriate in the Prompt slot. "I have returned with your things.... bla bla..." Again, this is what your character will say (what you'll click on), once you're back in-game.

11d
). Copy All Conditions from the Stage 50 greeting, and Paste them into your fetch topic.

11e). Result Script (End) should have Player.SetStage aaaFetchQuest 100, and toggle Goodbye on if you'd like the NPC to dismiss your character, without having to click on that awkward "Goodbye" option.

12). Quest Stages tab
Go to your final stage, which is 100 (unless you chose some other number). Make sure Complete Quest is toggled on. And here is what'll go in the Result Script box...

SetObjectiveCompleted aaaFetchQuest 50 1

Player.RemoveItem aaaFetchObject X

Player.AddItem Caps001 X

RewardXP X

StopQuest aaaFetchQuest

Where it says aaaFetchObject, put the ID name of your fetchable object. Where it says X, you can substitute your own numbers. So in my game, 3 Pre-War Bills being removed, 50 caps are given to my character, and just 5 XP are awarded for him, since he didn't have to work very hard at this one. wink.gif

13). There you go. Save your work, close the GECK, and always make sure you make an immediate copy of your .esp, or overwrite one already in your backup folder.

This post has been edited by Renee: Jan 31 2023, 04:37 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Renee   Renee's Modding Thread   Feb 25 2018, 01:30 PM
Lady Saga   Tip: For Oblivion, Always use [url=https://www.nex...   Feb 25 2018, 01:35 PM
Renee   The Fetch Quest, Game: TES IV: Oblivion. So this...   Feb 25 2018, 01:51 PM
ghastley   The problem with the YouTube tutorials is that the...   Feb 25 2018, 04:25 PM
Renee   Awesome, ghastley. The problem with the YouTube...   Feb 25 2018, 05:18 PM
SubRosa   Excellent fetch tutorial Renee! I will probabl...   Feb 25 2018, 05:41 PM
Renee   Thank you. I tend to write up everything I do step...   Feb 25 2018, 11:40 PM
Renee   [color=green]The Kill Quest, Map Markers, and X ma...   Mar 2 2018, 11:16 PM
Turija   Great thread. I will have to think about what I c...   Mar 7 2018, 11:58 PM
Renee   Sweet Turija! See, I just learned a few new th...   Mar 8 2018, 02:53 AM
Renee   [b]How to repair Hair, Game: TES IV: Oblivion Thi...   Mar 13 2018, 02:27 AM
Renee   [color=#FF6600]How to make an NPC Vendor & Mec...   Mar 18 2018, 06:29 PM
Renee   [color=white]How to fix "Missing flowchartx32...   Mar 25 2018, 05:20 PM
ghastley   FWIW, you CAN paste into the command prompt window...   Mar 26 2018, 03:06 PM
Renee   Okay thanks, ghastley. I'll see if this works ...   Mar 29 2018, 05:18 PM
Renee   Each exterior cell is 4096 units by 4096 units or ...   Apr 3 2018, 02:56 PM
ghastley   At some time in the past I did a tutorial on how t...   Apr 10 2018, 07:33 PM
Renee   That'd be great. :)   Apr 10 2018, 08:15 PM
Renee   [color=#009900]Making a weather-changing item. Gam...   Apr 24 2018, 12:19 AM
Renee   [color=#996633]Faction-changing Armor and Clothing...   May 13 2018, 07:53 PM
Renee   Making an NPC Follower Game: Fallout 3 Note: this...   May 29 2018, 01:25 AM
Renee   Timer Scripts. Game: TES IV: Oblivion or Fallout 3...   Jun 10 2018, 11:53 PM
Renee   [b]Making a house for sale or rent. Game: TES IV: ...   Jun 24 2018, 03:37 AM
Renee   Cripes, it's been since JUNE since I've ad...   Aug 12 2018, 04:13 PM
Renee   [color=#CC9933]Gun Tutorial Game: Fallout 3 This ...   Aug 26 2018, 08:52 PM
SubRosa   Ignores Normal Weapon Resistance is a holdover fro...   Aug 26 2018, 08:59 PM
Renee   Thanks. I changed the info in my previous post. ...   Sep 2 2018, 12:55 PM
Renee   Another tip for making these bounty quests: I like...   Sep 29 2018, 06:50 PM
Renee   This post goes with the one above, and is going to...   Oct 12 2018, 02:41 AM
Renee   [color=green]Lizard Men! -- Game: TES IV: Obli...   Oct 25 2018, 10:59 PM
Lopov   Nice! :goodjob: I'll be using this mod whe...   Oct 25 2018, 11:25 PM
Renee   So it's possible to encounter them in Lake Ru...   Oct 26 2018, 12:04 AM
Renee   Making an NPC Vendor / Repairist. Game: TES IV: Ob...   Oct 28 2018, 02:08 AM
Renee   [b]SEQ Files, Game: TES V: Skyrim Requires the TE...   Oct 29 2018, 12:17 AM
Renee   [color=#996633]Making FOMODs through Fallout Mod M...   Nov 11 2018, 04:32 PM
Renee   ` Making an NPC follower Game: TES V: Skyrim ...   Dec 1 2018, 06:40 PM
Renee   [b]Making an NPC Vendor Game: TES V: Skyrim [b]1...   Dec 5 2018, 02:59 AM
Renee   Making a Book bump a quest stage Game: TESV: Skyri...   Dec 15 2018, 02:39 AM
Renee   [b]Skyrim Quest Tutorial (WORK IN PROGRESS, do no...   Dec 17 2018, 12:02 AM
Renee   Repeatable Bounty Quests II (innkeeper involvemen...   Dec 29 2018, 04:04 PM
mALX   This is an Awesome thread, Renee!!!   Jan 14 2019, 07:56 PM
Renee   Awesome, thanks so much. :) --------------------...   Jan 19 2019, 08:25 PM
Renee   Setting up a gamepad controller Game: Elder Scroll...   May 15 2019, 12:53 AM
mALX   Awesome! You got it working! By the wa...   May 15 2019, 01:55 AM
Renee   Awesome, thanks. I have noticed there's TONS o...   May 15 2019, 01:05 PM
Renee   Game: Fallout 3, How to use Zone Triggers to set q...   Jun 19 2019, 02:28 AM
Renee   How to transfer saves from Xbox to PC, Games: Obli...   Jun 26 2019, 12:10 PM
Renee   Making a generic NPC Enemy, [color=white] Game: TE...   Oct 29 2019, 10:53 PM
Renee   Repeatable Bounty Quests Game: [color=white]TESV: ...   Jan 5 2020, 05:47 AM
Renee   Repeatable Bounty Quests, How to add new locations...   Jan 29 2020, 01:46 AM
mALX   These are awesome tips! Thanks Renee!   Jan 5 2020, 06:26 PM
SubRosa   Wow. That is amazing.   Jan 5 2020, 07:54 PM
Renee   aw, well thanks. I appreciate your encouragement,...   Jan 5 2020, 10:48 PM
Renee   SetActorOwner https://www.creationkit.com/index.p...   Apr 1 2020, 11:43 PM
SubRosa   You can use this at the console. It is a great way...   Apr 2 2020, 12:28 AM
Renee   You can use this at the console. It is a great wa...   Apr 2 2020, 12:33 AM
Renee   USE THIS idea for Fallout3_Jail.esp. We're goi...   May 31 2020, 05:11 PM
Renee   Adding a Jail and enhancing Fallout's Crime Sy...   Jun 4 2020, 08:25 PM
Renee   Making a Patrol package. [color=#993300]Game: Fall...   Jun 20 2020, 04:55 PM
Renee   Horse Rentals. Game: [color=#006600]TES IV: Oblivi...   Jul 26 2020, 06:07 PM
Renee   Getting an Xbox controller to work on PC. Game: [c...   Jun 11 2021, 12:47 AM
Renee   [color=#996633]Trigger Zones, Game: Fallout 3 Fal...   Sep 27 2020, 12:47 AM
Renee   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj6qGCT4isg...nnel...   Sep 28 2020, 02:55 PM
Renee   https://web.archive.org/web/20130429160307/...Obje...   Oct 29 2020, 11:17 PM
Renee   I have found a really good Daggerfall tutorial whi...   Nov 28 2020, 03:00 AM
Renee   More Dynamic NPCs! Game: [color=#663366]TES II...   Jun 24 2021, 02:36 AM
Renee   Getting the Take All button to work, Game: [color=...   Aug 20 2021, 06:40 PM
Renee   Setting fallback cell (instead of Tiber Septim) h...   Sep 1 2021, 01:12 PM
Pseron Wyrd   https://web.archive.org/web/20200218144220/...a-s...   Sep 1 2021, 04:32 PM
Renee   I agree, Wyrd. Now that I know why random stuff sh...   Sep 2 2021, 01:58 AM
Renee   Random Console Commands, Game: TES V: Skyrim This...   Jan 23 2022, 03:36 PM
Renee   How to make a ForceGreet. Game: [color=white]TES V...   Jan 23 2022, 07:24 PM
Lena Wolf   I thought this thread was for Oblivion? ;) Never m...   Jan 25 2022, 03:57 PM
Acadian   I thought this thread was for Oblivion? ;) ... P...   Jan 25 2022, 05:30 PM
Lena Wolf   Well, there are of course a lot of similarities be...   Jan 25 2022, 05:41 PM
Renee   Lena has a point. Maybe this thread can be moved t...   Jan 25 2022, 06:12 PM
Acadian   Okay, the mod projects forum is simply a collectio...   Jan 25 2022, 07:22 PM
Renee   Thanks, paladin!   Jan 25 2022, 08:44 PM
Renee   How to use the PC's face for an NPC. [color=wh...   Mar 13 2022, 10:11 PM
Renee   How to add a bounty to the Player via script. Gam...   Apr 1 2022, 01:21 AM
Renee   How to add the Player or NPC into a Faction via sc...   Apr 3 2022, 02:39 AM
Renee   How to fix "failed to load snowflake: Meshes...   Nov 27 2022, 04:20 PM
Renee   Installing Morrowind from Scratch Recently I had ...   Dec 3 2022, 02:53 AM
macole   Those Intervention scrolls sure come in handy. I ...   Dec 3 2022, 07:59 AM
Renee   Oops, I screwed up. :whistle: Was cleaning the nex...   Dec 3 2022, 02:26 PM
Renee   Get a Job! Game: [color=white]TES V: Skyrim I...   Dec 11 2022, 11:41 PM
Renee   Traveling with an NPC. Game: TES V: Skyrim Here...   Jan 21 2023, 07:32 PM
Renee   Traveling with an NPC, Additional Locations. Game:...   Feb 10 2023, 03:07 PM
Renee   Traveling with an NPC, Additional NPCs. Game: [col...   Feb 13 2023, 01:58 AM
Renee   Dialog Speech Checks Game: [color=#FFFFFF]TES V: S...   Mar 3 2023, 03:58 AM
Renee   Map Marker Tutorial, Game: Fallout 3 Firstly, wit...   Mar 19 2023, 05:52 PM
Renee   Repeatable Enemy Raids, Game: Fallout 3 I love ge...   Mar 26 2023, 07:31 PM
Renee   Repeatable Enemy Raids, Additional Locations. Game...   Apr 2 2023, 06:36 PM
Renee   Gray Face bug. Game: [color=#FFFFFF]TES V: Skyrim ...   Apr 23 2023, 01:50 AM
Renee   Script Fragments. Game: [color=white]TES V: Skyrim...   May 19 2023, 06:54 PM
Renee   Fixing the Sideways Glasses Bug, Game: [color=#663...   May 26 2023, 10:29 PM
Renee   Nexus Mod Manager - installing and uninstalling Y...   Jun 8 2023, 08:02 PM
Renee   Breton Magic Resistance Tweak, Game: [color=#66333...   Jun 21 2023, 12:03 PM
Renee   Manipulating Leveled Lists Here is how to change ...   Jun 24 2023, 07:29 PM
2 Pages V  1 2 >

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:13 PM