160 Pages V « < 158 159 160  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where Are You Today?
mirocu
post Jul 8 2018, 08:01 PM
Post #3181

Ancient
Group Icon

Battlehorn Castle would be fun to add to Lothran's game. Guess I could if I wasn't stuck in my old ways tongue.gif

-------------------

The Dunmer has spent his day wandering Blackwood. He started out in Blankenmarch, went east-south and stopped by one of Renee's character's treasure trove in the hollowed-out rock. And yes, all 600 gold was there when Lothran left the site wink.gif

He then followed the shoreline to Leyawiin and entered the gates when sun was setting. He took a stroll around town followed by a visit to the local Fighters Guild to repair his gear. After a good night's sleep, it is now morning and I reckon a visit to most everybody is on the agenda.

--------------------
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

Future Exceed (LIVE)
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Jul 19 2018, 02:25 AM
Post #3182

Knower
Group Icon

So things are slowing down in ESO so I can pick Oblivion back up where I left off.

When I last left Elise, she had gotten pretty bold about abusing her power. After a VERY brief stint in jail and an exciting jailbreak, she's caught up in some Blades business. She's positively giddy.

Meanwhile, Gavin's thinking about upgrading his equipment to better face the challenges ahead. He didn't have the best time in his first trek across the Deadlands, and since he's sure he's going to have to jump through one of those gates again soon, his main concern right now is to get access to a working forge and scrounge up some materials. At the very least, some wood and silver for arrows. Nearly getting mauled by a group of Daedra every five steps because he used up all his arrows getting to the tower is not something that'll happen again if he can help it.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jul 19 2018, 01:54 PM
Post #3183

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Jul 18 2018, 09:25 PM) *

... his main concern right now is to get access to a working forge and scrounge up some materials. ...

Do you have a mod that adds crafting?

Most of my Oblivion characters weren't archers, and gathered way more than they wanted from mob drops. Some of the Dremora had more than we could carry, and there was that one Khajiit working with Claude Maric that had stupid quantities of them. Selling them one at a time for maximum mercantile experience would have been a pain without TQP.

Edit: Looked up "that Khajiit" and identified him. He's well worth leaving until your endgame and then "harvesting". biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by ghastley: Jul 19 2018, 01:57 PM

--------------------
Mods for Oblivion and now Daggerfall and Skyrim. Fan fiction, too.
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Jul 19 2018, 11:08 PM
Post #3184

Knower
Group Icon

I'm using Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul, yes. :U Lets you craft regular armor and some unique things as well as mine the materials from caves (randomly generated, replaces rocks, it's as chaotic as it sounds).

But idk, it might be patches or Maskar's, but i can't seem to hang on to many of them, which sucks 'cause it's his only form of ranged fighting. Thankfully, he DOES seem to regularly loot arrowheads and feathers for fletching.

--------------------
+Quote Post

160 Pages V « < 158 159 160
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2018 - 07:10 PM