8 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Screenshots from Jerric's World
Grits
post Jun 5 2013, 03:21 PM
Post #41

Councilor
Group Icon

Darnand has made his way to the Wobbly Goblet in his game. smile.gif Hes the first one of mine to bring along his horse. More company for Sapphire!

Heres their arrival: Darnand and Banner in the corral. Another lovely evening sky.

Once inside the inn Darnand went straight up to check out the most important things.

Then he found some space in the upstairs suite and got straight to work. Darnand has no respect for beautiful decorating. He moved the lovely silver pieces from the side table and set up his grubby alchemy gear.

I thought that he and Jerric would each sleep in the upstairs big bed in their individual games, but no. Darnand has taken over the player bedroom that holds the suites door. As far away as possible from where the Nord sleeps. I guess he got his fill of being roommates in Skyrim!

This post has been edited by Grits: Sep 28 2013, 09:35 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jun 5 2013, 04:14 PM
Post #42

Paladin
Group Icon

Great shots of Darnand!

It's so neat how each character goes straight to what's important to them at the Goblet. Lil (and Buffy) pause on a bench under the trees to rest a bit from traveling, then head inside for the fireplace to warm their small limbs and thin Bosmeri blood. Darnand goes straight upstairs to scope out the bookshelves, then breaks out the alchemy gear. And Jerric, of course, makes a beeline for the Nord triplets and ale kegs! tongue.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jun 5 2013, 04:28 PM
Post #43

Councilor
Group Icon

Clark confesses to greeting the triplets, too. His excuse is that mALX had told him about the laryngitis that was preventing them from being heard.

Unlike Jerric, he's a wine man, and was concerned that they were hiding away the Tamika's and putting out more of the Surilie Brothers product. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but he does have his preferences, completely uninfluenced by Tamika being a woman.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jun 5 2013, 06:16 PM
Post #44

Ancient
Group Icon

Darnit is certainly moving in! Books, and alchemy equipment. He's really making himself at home, that is for sure!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jun 5 2013, 08:32 PM
Post #45

Ancient
Group Icon

WOO HOO, Darnand! These are great shots, and I love that his alchemy equipment is up already! The Inn has thousands of books for him to read, I was seriously thinking about weeding some of them out to lower the mod's load, lol.

Which version of the mod are you using? I need to get in there and level up that stables if it is 1.3 - it is kind of tilted down, Buffy had trouble riding out of it in version 1.2

I'll check it out before releasing version 1.4 = I have added the sound of the Priory bells in the distance, 3 butterflies (around the benches and in the garden); and a few ambient sounds I found on the internet. I added a sheep ken in the corral plus two sheep (Daisy and Petunia, who will also follow someone with an apple in their inventory).

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jun 5 2013, 10:17 PM
Post #46

Councilor
Group Icon

Youre so right, Acadian! Each time one of them got there it was a new experience for me.

Many thanks to Clark for helping the ladies with their laryngitis. We might accuse him of giving them some of Pelenas moaner potion if they still couldnt speak. tongue.gif

Rosa, if he could only remember where he left the rest of his stuff wed be in great shape. wacko.gif My characters who live on the laptop dont get out much!

mALX, its the first version with ghastleys sign over the door, so I think its 1.2. Theres no sign by the road in this version. Your new additions sound great! Butterflies and sheep, yay! I just love the idea of hearing the chapel bells. Thank you so much! happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jun 7 2013, 10:40 PM
Post #47

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jun 5 2013, 05:17 PM) *

Youre so right, Acadian! Each time one of them got there it was a new experience for me.

Many thanks to Clark for helping the ladies with their laryngitis. We might accuse him of giving them some of Pelenas moaner potion if they still couldnt speak. tongue.gif

Rosa, if he could only remember where he left the rest of his stuff wed be in great shape. wacko.gif My characters who live on the laptop dont get out much!

mALX, its the first version with ghastleys sign over the door, so I think its 1.2. Theres no sign by the road in this version. Your new additions sound great! Butterflies and sheep, yay! I just love the idea of hearing the chapel bells. Thank you so much! happy.gif

Yesterday my birds tweaked just perfectly - but then kept going and going, even though they aren't set to loop; and nothing else played. I think that is an issue with my script's timer setting, so I spent yesterday reading up on how to set them for sounds and then DL'd a bunch of mods with sound files and timers to see how they did it. Still working on the belltower ringing, but will update the mod instantly when I get it working.

You asked a question on a different thread, I'll find it - I would not load your stuff in before changing ESP's just for safety's sake. It shouldn't effect it, but I wouldn't take the chance on that if I were you. I will hurry, just give me another day and I should have the belltower issue worked out. I'll disconnect the sounds to the sheep ken and horse stable and just get the belltower going and upload it quickly for you. I'm sorry is taking so long.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jun 7 2013, 11:02 PM
Post #48

Councilor
Group Icon

Oh, don't hurry! My crew just has what they were carrying in their inventory, they don't need to move in right away. I was just checking so I didn't make a mistake. I'm actually not even sure where Darnand left the rest of his stuff. Probably in Anvil.

You are doing a huge amount of work on this mod, and I am so appreciative! I sure don't want to sound impatient. embarrased.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jun 8 2013, 12:04 AM
Post #49

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jun 7 2013, 06:02 PM) *

Oh, don't hurry! My crew just has what they were carrying in their inventory, they don't need to move in right away. I was just checking so I didn't make a mistake. I'm actually not even sure where Darnand left the rest of his stuff. Probably in Anvil.

You are doing a huge amount of work on this mod, and I am so appreciative! I sure don't want to sound impatient. embarrased.gif

Oh, no please - I love that you are enjoying the mod, that means the world to me! It is what is inspiring me to make it better, and is so appreciated!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Jun 9 2013, 10:09 PM
Post #50

Master
Group Icon

Jerric screenies! Hooray!! Felt bad I didn't get here sooner. Always good seeing Jerric, Darnard, Abiene and their many faces.

Jerric casting frost in a cave- A man ready for Sovngarde! Love the glow from the frost spell here! And the sword, too.

Darnand in the Anvil guild hall-Looking good Darnard! Looking good!

Abiene and Carahil. I think I need to make Abienes face thinner, with a longer nose- She looks fine here!

Abiene and Anvil mages- So . . .this is Abiene, huh? She's cute, despite her descriptions saying she isn't much to look at.

Lildereth cuts a deal with Morvayn-What deal is this, I wonder?

I love this one.

So simple, yet she still pretty. Most women we encounter in Cyrodiil are well, less-than-stellar. smile.gif

You'll turn my bones to ash? Let's see it.

Heres Abiene in Chorrol.

Has Jerric been making friends again? laugh.gif

Heh. What a Nord! I noticed in Skyrim most of the friends we make are after we beat the pulp out of them in a tavern brawl.

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jul 17 2013, 01:20 PM
Post #51

Councilor
Group Icon

Thanks, DE! smile.gif

The mods I added last week changed everyones face a little. Abiene and Darnand dont need any adjustments, but Lildereth and Jerric are still in low-light condition.

Abiene

Lildereth

Darnand

Jerric

This post has been edited by Grits: Sep 28 2013, 09:38 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jul 17 2013, 03:10 PM
Post #52

Paladin
Group Icon

Wow, Grits! Everyone looks so good! Beautiful work and I'm so glad to see you happily working with some mods now!

I love the slight flush in Jerric's face - as if he's just finished a flagon of ale. Abiene's complexion looks as creamily flawless as I would imagine, and the angle on Lil's arched eyebrows is perfect for her. Darnand does look a tad younger than I would imagine but perhaps the lack of worry lines on his forehead explains some of his occasionally ill-advised choices. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jul 17 2013, 07:48 PM
Post #53

Ancient
Group Icon

Their skin does look a lot smoother (which is to say, no more vanilla texture blotchiness) now. They do all look younger too thanks to that. Abiene seems the most different. Did you change her slider settings? Her face looks longer than before, though it still has that heart-shape. Maybe it is just the angle.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jul 17 2013, 08:49 PM
Post #54

Councilor
Group Icon

Thanks folks!

Lol, Acadian. Darnand does look like he might need a babysitter. tongue.gif

Abiene is completely the same apart from the new skin, so Im guessing its the angle. I gave her a long nose and narrower face after her first look. She looked too robust at first, and with the new-character scowl she looked like she was always about to punch someone. I gave the other three new eye colors but their sliders are all the same (for now). Funnily enough no one wanted new hair!

I played around with Kjestrids face and it was a disaster. Ugh. She may get a completely new face.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jul 17 2013, 09:56 PM
Post #55

Ancient
Group Icon

Lildereth looks stunning! Darnand does look younger, and handsome. I nearly choked when I read "Darnand needs a babysitter" though, lol.

Have to agree with Acadian on this, Jerric looks like a few steins of ale have passed right before taking the screenshot, lol.

Abiene looks mostly the same to me, but better textures? Really nice, what mod is it?

Great shots, all !!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jul 18 2013, 11:53 AM
Post #56

Councilor
Group Icon

Thanks, mALX! Its High Resolution Faces for Roberts Male and Female plus Elaborate Eyes Merged With Coolsims Hair. (Though we wont see the fancy hairdos until someone has a party. tongue.gif ) Abiene still has her vanilla brown eyes. The Elaborate dark brown ones looked like little pits of hell in her face. Not very Abiene.

--------------------
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Jul 18 2013, 02:08 PM
Post #57

Master
Group Icon

I the one that is most noticeably different is Jerric. (to me)

Darnand may look a tad younger.

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jul 18 2013, 05:19 PM
Post #58

Councilor
Group Icon

He's the most different to me too, KC. The old lumpy skin gave him much rounder cheeks and jaw.

Here's one in honor of Buffy, who is an inspiration in so many ways. Some of those inspirations work out better than others.

Jerric crashes the wine market. tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hollow
post Jul 18 2013, 05:27 PM
Post #59

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jul 18 2013, 11:19 AM) *

Ooh.

Oooooh.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jul 18 2013, 07:54 PM
Post #60

Paladin
Group Icon

Aww, thanks, Grits! That shot of Jerric in the grape vat is fabulous! With his big boats, he'll no doubt make quick work of it! happy.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post

8 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:43 AM