Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where Are You Today?
mALX
post Jan 25 2012, 12:44 AM
Post #41

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jan 24 2012, 05:57 PM) *

Darian held the dusty breastplate against his chest. Brusef Amelion must have been an extraordinarily well-proportioned man, he mused. His armor would almost fit me.

Should have had him hold up the greaves and say that, ROFL !! Great segment, I love that quest !!

This post has been edited by mALX: Jan 25 2012, 12:44 AM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
King Coin
post Jan 25 2012, 01:33 AM
Post #42

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jan 24 2012, 04:57 PM) *

And Nords. Oh, well, he thought. No place is perfect.

laugh.gif

--------------------
Aravi: A Khajiit in Skyrim

Recipient of the Colonel Mustard Official Badge of Awesomeosity
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jan 25 2012, 01:46 AM
Post #43

Paladin
Group Icon

Add some more hair to a bear and you've got a Nord! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 25 2012, 02:38 AM
Post #44

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Jan 24 2012, 07:46 PM) *

ROFL !!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fawkes
post Jan 25 2012, 08:03 PM
Post #45

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Jan 24 2012, 06:46 PM) *

Haha xD

--------------------
Jericho the "hero"

"The silent voice within one's heart whispers the most profound wisdom"-Nyx
+Quote Post
Fawkes
post Jan 27 2012, 04:32 AM
Post #46

Finder
Group Icon

Well this thread is sure dead xD
Jericho is on a long journey to Bravil, Lum gro-Baroth pointed him in that direction when Jericho wanted to practice Archery, apparently someone named Daelin is a really well known Archery instructor.
Who knows what will happen, lets hope that Daelin has enough patience haha xD

--------------------
Jericho the "hero"

+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 27 2012, 06:50 PM
Post #47

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fawkes @ Jan 26 2012, 10:32 PM) *

Well this thread is sure dead xD
Jericho is on a long journey to Bravil, Lum gro-Baroth pointed him in that direction when Jericho wanted to practice Archery, apparently someone named Daelin is a really well known Archery instructor.
Who knows what will happen, lets hope that Daelin has enough patience haha xD

Maxical stepped into Bravil one day and Daelin was at the gate. He greeted her with such friendliness - and then walked down the street beside her saying a few things every now and then. One of those moments where it felt awesomely real. I've loved him ever since !!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jan 27 2012, 07:04 PM
Post #48

Councilor
Group Icon

I’m glad that Jericho is working on his skills. Next time he sees a ghost, he'll be ready! smile.gif

I love Daenlin from Buffy’s world. None of my characters spend much time in Bravil. If Jerric ever went into an archery store, he’d probably pull a bunch of arrows out of his pack that were in his inventory as a result of being shot and ask the proprietor if they looked familiar, because he would like to make a “return.”

ETA quick Darian update:

Darian walked away from Bruma with a criminal record, more regrets over attractive women, and a silver longsword that was worth every bit of the trouble.

What next, he wondered. Should he go look for that Breton in Cheydinhal? He almost had enough gold to buy a black horse, but not quite. He longed to swim in the Abecean again, even if he would be farther south than he liked. The road then, or the forest? As he considered his options, it began to snow.

This post has been edited by Grits: Jan 27 2012, 08:57 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 27 2012, 11:24 PM
Post #49

Ancient
Group Icon

Darian walked away from Bruma with a criminal record

ROFL !!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fawkes
post Jan 28 2012, 12:44 AM
Post #50

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Grits @ Jan 27 2012, 12:04 PM) *

I’m glad that Jericho is working on his skills. Next time he sees a ghost, he'll be ready! smile.gif

I love Daenlin from Buffy’s world. None of my characters spend much time in Bravil. If Jerric ever went into an archery store, he’d probably pull a bunch of arrows out of his pack that were in his inventory as a result of being shot and ask the proprietor if they looked familiar, because he would like to make a “return.”

ETA quick Darian update:

Darian walked away from Bruma with a criminal record, more regrets over attractive women, and a silver longsword that was worth every bit of the trouble.

What next, he wondered. Should he go look for that Breton in Cheydinhal? He almost had enough gold to buy a black horse, but not quite. He longed to swim in the Abecean again, even if he would be farther south than he liked. The road then, or the forest? As he considered his options, it began to snow.

Well the reason that he wants to train his skills up is because he wants to be just like the strong and stout Imperial Guard's,and he has seen them using bows to strike down villains, and being able to slay legions of Deadra with a single strike.

Why yes, Jericho has such a child like admiration for those men in Uniform.
I also love Daenlin in Buffy's world, and well I thought of no one else who will be better suited for Archery training biggrin.gif
He is getting no where near ghost though!

Haha I would love to "return" all those arrows from those pesky bandits tongue.gif

--------------------
Jericho the "hero"

+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jan 28 2012, 01:23 AM
Post #51

Paladin
Group Icon

Lum gro-Baroth spoke the truth. If anyone can teach Jericho to use a bow, it is Daenlin! He took Buffy on as an apprentice when she was a mere eight years old. I so hope Jericho likes Bravil. smile.gif

Oh, and Buffy fully understands the attraction to those strong brave men in steel that help keep the wolves at bay. In her case, they represent everything she feels she is not.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Jan 28 2012, 01:33 AM
Post #52

Ancient
Group Icon

Daenlin also gave Teresa some valuable lessons in Sirya, the ancient Bosmer art of archery. He also gave her much to think about...

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fawkes
post Jan 28 2012, 07:27 AM
Post #53

Finder
Group Icon

Jericho's dream is to be a hero, and he views the Imperial Guards as hero's. smile.gif
And well he was picked from the streets by a man in steel who gave Jericho a push to fulfilling his dream.

And you guys are right about Daelin,he accepted Jericho as a student after Jericho started crying when he first denied him. tongue.gif The first day...was well, I guess you can "eventful" The casualty; 9 Bows, a bottle of Skooma, the Counts hat, several windows, and a half eaten mutton.
Can't wait until tomorrow biggrin.gif

--------------------
Jericho the "hero"

+Quote Post
Grits
post Jan 28 2012, 11:54 AM
Post #54

Councilor
Group Icon

Darian fumed the whole way from Anvil to the Imperial City and back again. If the deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is, he thought. I should have kept saving for a horse.

He met Velwyn Benirus at the appointed place. The two of them proceeded into danger.

“You lead from here,” Velwyn hissed once they got inside. “Hopefully we can make it to the basement without too much fighting.”

“Right,” said Darian. He drew his silver sword, prepared for battle. “Wait, what did you say?”

“You lead from here. I’ll follow.” Velwyn looked like he might swallow his tongue.

Darian stepped back out onto the porch. Velwyn followed.

“So,” said Darian. “Do you suppose it would be bad to handle this another day?”

Velwyn raised his face to the Gold Coast sun. “Who cares?”

Darian walked down onto the patchy, dead grass. Velwyn followed. “Want to go to Cheydinhal?” Darian asked.

“Did you hear a noise?” gasped Velwyn, staring back at the manor.

Darian took that as a yes.

--------------------
+Quote Post
McBadgere
post Jan 28 2012, 08:01 PM
Post #55

Councilor
Group Icon

Nordy was racing his way east again from Bravil when he heard something that made his blood freeze...

"Haylp meh!! Haylp meeeehh!!" Came the cry from the Black Horse Courier's courier...

"Hooo, there's ak girl in troubles...Best gets me spinach!!...Ak-ak-ak-aaahhh!!!..."

Punching the can from below, Nordy-Boy opened his mouth, the green stream landed in his mouth and his limbs comedically grew to massive proportions...

His feet spinning he launched himself at the commotion.

Three wolves snapped at the feet of the horse.

"Ooooh," cried the girl, "HAYLP MEEHHHH!!"

Nordy rushed into the fracas...With maracas...In Caracas...

The first wolf flew out of the brown-ish blur, shaved till it looked like a poodle...The second had been turned into a hearth rug...And the third came out spinning like a tyre which sped off screen, causing the many noises of chickens, cows, elephants and gregorian chanting to be heard.

The girl floated up in the air crying "Awwwww...My hero..."

Nordy replied, "Aw shucks...Alls in a day's work...Ak-Ak-Ak-Aaaah!!!"

He continued on...
+Quote Post
Fawkes
post Jan 28 2012, 09:55 PM
Post #56

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(McBadgere @ Jan 28 2012, 01:01 PM) *

-snip-

xD omg my insides they hurt from laughing xD

@Grits o.O, wonder what that noise was, omg ghost! *runs away*

Here is a small excerpt from the first chapter of the Jericho fic tongue.gif

The Orc looked at Jericho with a rather hungry look. “You know, a handsome man like you will make a perfect husband for a adventure like me.”
Jericho felt his face turn red, while Nale just sighed.
“So what do you say little Imperial, after a hard days adventure, coming home to a handsome man like you and getting some comfort will be exactly what I need.” The Orc winked at Jericho.
Nale raised his voice, “The kid is with me!”
The Orc sighed, “Well…it was worth a shot.” he got up and headed for the door.

“Nale?”
“Yeah?”
“What does “getting some comfort” mean?”
Nale’s face turn bright red, “Nothing!”

--------------------
Jericho the "hero"

+Quote Post
Grits
post Feb 6 2012, 01:33 AM
Post #57

Councilor
Group Icon

Today in Oblivion my crew packed up and moved from the dying laptop to the new one. Everyone arrived safely. I tried out the default settings instead of the “your machine sucks” options, and it looks so much better! Everyone noticed that something was different.

Abiene pointed out that the circles under her eyes are now quite pronounced. Lildereth mentioned that her skin could be smoother. Darnand immediately checked his inventory to see if he picked up any interesting new spells. And Jerric tried to remove his pants.

I thought my children were demanding. No mods until I get the next update written! Good grief.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Feb 6 2012, 02:57 AM
Post #58

Paladin
Group Icon

@Grits - I know how traumatic that can be, and I'm so glad that everyone made the move smoothly. And yes. . . another update for us Jerric (and the crew fans) would be most welcome. I need my Lili and Ulfe fix! tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Acadian: Feb 6 2012, 02:58 AM

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Feb 6 2012, 03:24 AM
Post #59

Ancient
Group Icon

Congrats on the move to better hardware. I typically just take the hard drive out of my old box and put it in my new one when I get a new computer. If the new one has a faster hard drive, I copy it all over. If not, I typically leave it. Except of course for some programs that insist on being installed before they will run on the new box of course.

But with laptops that is not really an option. Unless there are external drive bays that will take a laptop drive? I never thought to look for those. I imagine you had to either copy everything to a thumb drive, or across your home network. If you have one.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Fawkes
post Feb 6 2012, 04:18 AM
Post #60

Finder
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ Feb 5 2012, 08:24 PM) *

Congrats on the move to better hardware. I typically just take the hard drive out of my old box and put it in my new one when I get a new computer. If the new one has a faster hard drive, I copy it all over. If not, I typically leave it. Except of course for some programs that insist on being installed before they will run on the new box of course.

But with laptops that is not really an option. Unless there are external drive bays that will take a laptop drive? I never thought to look for those. I imagine you had to either copy everything to a thumb drive, or across your home network. If you have one.

You should be able to use the older computers hard drive as a external as long as you have the cable to connect it to a usb port on the new laptop.
I'm saying "should" though, because I do have my old computers hard drive as a external right now, but I don't remember if I could access the content of the old hard drive though :/

--------------------
Jericho the "hero"

+Quote Post

209 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:55 AM