Closed TopicStart new topic
> Secret of the Red Altar, Playground 1
jack cloudy
post Jun 1 2007, 09:06 PM
Post #21

Master
Group Icon

Deryll Farfing.

,,Then it's a deal! We shall give you a meal, and you tell our miners where to start digging!" The Breton clapped in his hands and ordered some rations (bread, dried meat and scrib yerky) to be brought. He had to repeat the order twice before the army noticed he wasn't rambling on about the Undead.

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jun 2 2007, 01:00 AM
Post #22

Master
Group Icon

Phiona

She accepted the humble offering and sat down cross-legged on a nearby rock to eat. "If you have a map, I could give you a good place to enter the hall." Phiona said after swallowing the meat, feeling less need to entertain the chirade.

"Otherwise, I could lead you all there myself." The Bosmer continued once she'd consumed the bread and jerky. Since she didn't believe there would be need to wear her helmet again for awhile, Phiona gathered her hair and with practiced prescision, bound it.

+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Jun 2 2007, 05:47 AM
Post #23

Master
Group Icon

Astin

A weathered Imperial stepped forward from the battalion of men loyal to the Red Altar. He seemed to have heard the conversation between the mer woman in Netch, and Deryll, who had made a name for himself with his nagging, as he handed her a rolled piece of parchment; a map.

"If you would," he said plainly.

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Jun 2 2007, 06:06 AM
Post #24

Master
Group Icon

Phiona

She accepted the parchment, and dutifully marked the location of the Guildhall. However she did not give the map back, Phiona kept it for several minutes before handing to the Imperial. "I took the liberty to scout the area; there are three possible paths, each are marked on the map."

"One path is the fastest and most direct, it's the same route I took to get here, but it is also a rather tight fit for a large group. The second one," she pointed to the northernmost. "Is the one they use to move supplies over land. That would be the easiest to go through, but they'll probably have watchers overseeing the path."

"Finally," Phiona continued. "Is a roundabout area on the coast. It ties into the first route, it might be the safest, but the Guild might have posted watches their because it's how I escaped."

The Bosmer looked up at both men. "Whichever route you all decide to take is fine with me 'cause I'm not going with you. I have a lot of their treasury in my pockets and I know where to make good use of it." She stood and said casually as she walked away. "I'll be in Mournhold if you gentlemen need me."
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post Jun 2 2007, 06:40 AM
Post #25

Agent

OOC: I am going to edit this post in a little bit.

This post has been edited by GunsnArmor: Jun 2 2007, 06:41 AM

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 2 2007, 09:04 AM
Post #26

Master
Group Icon

Deryll Farfing.

,,And off she goes. Too bad, we could always use an extra archer. Most of these Bosmer are pretty good." Deryll mumbled and turned his full attention to the map. After a while, he'd made his decision though not being the absolute authority in this army required that he informed the other officers and ask for their opinion.
,,I suggest the northernmost path. That way, we can raid any supply convoyy we come across. We will have to look out for spotters, of course. So perhaps two smaller stealthy groups should detach from the main one and follow each side of the path, acting as our spotters and sweeping any of theirs they come across."

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 2 2007, 01:59 PM
Post #27

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Lexie

They didn´t hear her open the door, totally sondless she hesitated for one second in the doorway, spotted Jo´Puma, which revealed a faint smile in her face. She gave the Khajiit a small sign and sneaked hastily to his side and sat down.

She let her long black hair partly cover her face and peered through the hair-curtain at the others in the room

Men! phah! As always babbling and boasting, like turkeys..I wonder what they want from me...

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post Jun 2 2007, 06:45 PM
Post #28

Agent

Hanadam Hitius

"Finally..." he said aloud. "Well," he pushed his book to the side of the table. "I wanted all of you here, Lexie, Jo'Puma, Gro-Bolg Madrukh, Ahn, and Reggard Wolfbite. Today is vengeance. Mayuhns Sayn was assassinated last night." he paused, and waited for everyone's responses.

Jo'Puma

Jo'Puma was looking at Lexie, smiling, though he wasn't sure why. He couldn't remember her at all. "Hmm...may- wait, what the hell?!" he was thinking to himself when all of a sudden Hanadam leaked the news. "What the-..." he was completely shocked. He did not understand at all why someone would murder the dark elf.

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 2 2007, 06:50 PM
Post #29

Master
Group Icon

Gro-Bolg Madrukh.

Madrukh's eyes flashed open, a terrible anger flashed behind his pupils. He leaped up out of his seat, stomped down on the floor, cracking the wooden boards and roared.
,,Assassinated?! Infidels! Cowards! Treacherous murderers! Why, why would they?! What quarrel did they have with him?! And even if they did have reason, then why resort to this lowly tactic of assassination?! They have no honour!"

He regained his calm somewhat and realized that Hitius had a meaning for telling them like this. He looked around him and saw that not the full Bronze Guild was here, but those who were most capable of fighting a war, using whatever talents they had. And he had used the word 'vengeance'. With this realization, he sank down on his knee and bowed his head.
,,This shall not go unpunished. My sword is yours to command."

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Jun 2 2007, 06:50 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Jun 2 2007, 07:40 PM
Post #30

Agent

reggard

upon hearing the earth shattering news, reggards eyes snapped away from lexie's tight leather chestpeice and moved to hitius's saddened and grave looking face. he was shocked beyond words.

seeing the orc's nobleness and realizing the magnitude of the situation, he too stood and swore allegiance. "as is mine.....guildmaster." the last word sounded strange to him, but he might as well get used to it. "shall i keep a watch on the supply route?"

OOC: maybe he could spot them but be too late in returning....and go to mournhould to drink away his sorrows and maybe meet the bard or phiona? just an idea. gimme feedback.

--------------------
www.lost.eu/551e4 ------ find yourself
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 3 2007, 05:40 AM
Post #31

Councilor
Group Icon

Ahn

Ahn raised an eyelid when Lexie walked in. He hadn't actually met most of his guildmates, due to the secret nature of the guild, and she was one of them.

Ahn didn't move. He reacted the same way he would have if someone had told him a bird died sometime yesterday. He had barely known Sayn, and his death really only meant a rough leadership change for the guild to him. In the minor uproar that had broken out in the room, he stayed silent, not being one for swearing undying allegiance or anything. He wasn't the most fanatical followers of the guild, but he did have some loyalty; the guild provided him a home where he had none.

He wasn't going to swear an oath of vengeance, or put his sword under anyone's command. He would simply help where he could without making a big deal about it.

"So are we going to swear oaths all willy-nilly, or listen for a moment to find out who exactly our enemy is?"

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Jun 3 2007, 06:10 AM
Post #32

Agent

reggard

upon hearing ahn's words and seeing his obvious lack of awareness that the enemy (being whoever it was) obviously wouldnt stop after just killing sayn, reggards temper flared slightly. he clenched his fists and bit his lip, but held it back. he may have been a barbarian at heart, but those he trusted as friends held his unwavering loyalty. madrukh would understand. "yes...let us all regain our tempers and listen." he sat back down and waited.

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 3 2007, 06:25 AM
Post #33

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(GunsnArmor @ Jun 2 2007, 07:45 PM) *

Hanadam Hitius

"Finally..." he said aloud. "Well," he pushed his book to the side of the table. "I wanted all of you here, Lexie, Jo'Puma, Gro-Bolg Madrukh, Ahn, and Reggard Wolfbite. Today is vengeance. Mayuhns Sayn was assassinated last night." he paused, and waited for everyone's responses.

Jo'Puma

Jo'Puma was looking at Lexie, smiling, though he wasn't sure why. He couldn't remember her at all. "Hmm...may- wait, what the hell?!" he was thinking to himself when all of a sudden Hanadam leaked the news. "What the-..." he was completely shocked. He did not understand at all why someone would murder the dark elf.

Lexie

She scanned the men around her without moving her head, so these men were her so called guild-mates? Well she had never met anyone of them before save the kitty, who she sat close to. One of them, a young Dunmer caught her interest. He just lifted an eyebrow as he noticed her, and above all, he looked at her face, not two feet below, as most men did. She smiled, but the smile vanished from her face when Hitius broke the news...

Sayn assassinated? It couldn´t be! I met him...a week ago...

Lexie didn´t move, her face was emptied of all feelings, but inside her it was uproar, pain and furing rage. Sayn had been...special....indeed special

She heard the others talk, but it was all blurry. The Dunmer, Ahn was one of the few to keep calm..Lexie tried to make eye-contact with him....

She shivered, it was a chilly room and her shirt was thin, and far too narrow. She wishe she´d taken a robe....

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jun 3 2007, 02:45 PM
Post #34

Master
Group Icon

OCC: This is the playground, please continue the discussion about the measurements in the planning thread. smile.gif Also, I think everyone reacted to the news now. Edit (minque): yeah ok, deleted posts!

Gro-Bolg Madrukh

Sir Madrukh stood up. He was no longer in the mood to sit, so he stood, towering over everyone else in the room.
,,Grave news indeed. Tell us of your plans, Hitius."

Deryll Farfing. (I'll assume everyone agreed with his plan.)

Deryll waited patiently as the army got itself sorted out in three groups. Two stealthy ones that would sweep ahead and one larger group that would drive the final blow to the Bronze guild. The Breton caressed the hilt of his rapier.
,,Soon, soon I shall have the power I need to cleanse this world of the foul Undead."

OCC: I wished I hadn't killed off Fervus. He would have been wonderful in this rp with Deryll. laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post Jun 3 2007, 03:04 PM
Post #35

Agent

Hanadam Hitius

Hitius smiled somewhat. So much loyalty and honor in both Reggard and Madrukh. "I'm sure this won't be their only attack. Reggard, go out and inform the other scouts to look better, aswell as be on the look with them. Tell me if you spot anything or anyone. The rest of you figure out the best means for retaliation if we are to be invaded. I'm going to get ready." with that said, he got up from his chair, with book in hand, and left the room.

Jo'Puma

Still a little shocked about the news, and also frightened from Madrukh's reaction, Jo'Puma just sat there, breathing deeply.

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 3 2007, 05:30 PM
Post #36

Councilor
Group Icon

Ahn

"Well," he said when Hitius left the room, "We know that we have an enemy...when was he going to tell us who we're fighting?"

--------------------
+Quote Post
minque
post Jun 3 2007, 06:05 PM
Post #37

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Lexie

She smiled when she heard Ahn´s reply...

Yes, indeed when is he going to tell...? or isn´t he? Maybe he wants us to figure things out ourselves?

She sat still, looking at the others, wondering if anyone should approach her....or did it show? What she was doing for a living..or rather did!

--------------------

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
DungeonHunter
post Jun 3 2007, 10:19 PM
Post #38

Agent

Reggard Wolfbite

reggard nodded and turned to leave. picking up his runed claymore, which he had left near the door, he sheathed the weapon on his back and went off to his duty.

a small unused side passage out of the guildhall led him to a forested area near the supply route. moving with minimal noise in his leather and fur amor, he climbed some rocks and scanned the gaurd towers. one whistle from reggard caught the nearest gaurd's attention, and three more in quick succesession told him to pass along the message to tighten the watch along the road. several more whistles echoed from each gaurd, passing the message down the line, until the noises faded out and reggard was sure everyone was alert and vigilant.

satisfied with the completion of his first task, he jogged briskly north, a little past where the last gaurd tower was, and perched in a clump of rocks. there, he kept watch and waited. although he didnt know what to look for, if he saw anything unusual or anyone armed, he would report back to the guildhall and warn the others.

OOC: this may prove to be a very confusing post. i was a little "out of it" when i wrote it, so it may be edited soon, but the gist of it is, reggard is watching the supply route and the watch has been tightened.

--------------------
+Quote Post
GunsnArmor
post Jun 3 2007, 11:51 PM
Post #39

Agent

Hanadam Hitius

Hitius tightened his cuirass, the last peice of his armor to put on. "I should problably tell them about the enemy, now that I think about it..." he said outloud. "And also the threat they bring..." he placed his sword in it's hilt, and walked out of his room, towards the council hall door.

Jo'Puma

"What if we suprised them? If we wait by the doors, we could jump them when they walk in." Jo'Puma proposed, as he scratched his furry chin. "Just an idea..."

--------------------
I'm bored again.
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Jun 4 2007, 04:26 AM
Post #40

Councilor
Group Icon

Ahn

"So, do we have any evidence that there is an imminent attack?" he asked, thinking that barring themselves in the council room would be a little extreme when there was not even a battle yet. Things like that should be reserved as last resorts.

Sure things looked bad, with Sayn's assassination, but there seemed to be a lot of jumping to conclusions among his guildmates, and even with the new guildmaster. He wondered if Hitius was too dazed by his friend's death and the new responsibilities thrust upon him. He wouldn't say anything yet, though; Hitius seemed to know a bit more than everyone else, though he wasn't sharing.

--------------------
+Quote Post

7 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:13 AM