Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V « < 9 10 11  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> To Heir is Human XV - Playground, The fifteenth.
Lord Revan
post Dec 20 2007, 09:38 PM
Post #201

Master
Group Icon

OCC: Perhaps to explain why there aren't thousands of soldiers escaping to Bruma, the Akaviri won't succeed in stopping the retreat, only killing a lot of soldiers. Also what should we do about Kirana's spell tomes hidden beneath Lake Rumare? Should Veric be able to sense them and use them to banish the Silhoutte?

Issac, Northern City Isle

When Satyana rose from the soldier she had been tending to, Issac clasped her hand and the hand of the Narza'Tai mage with the other. In turn the mage grapped the healed soldier's shoulder and all four vanished.

There was a brief eternity of vertigo, then they came back to the world. Issac glanced at Satyana to make sure she was still with him, then at the area around them. The Narza'Tai were moving rafts in from the west, enough to carry hundreds of people and many supplies.
Issac sighed, "It's hard to believe I'm saying this, but I'm glad to be getting out of this godforsaken city soon."

The mage turned to them, "The Morrowind Army will have one final stand within the city as we prepare. It would be appreciated if you three would help with the rafts and supplies."

Plys'Iea

The hunter watched from the outer battlements of the Imperial City as the Narza'Tai worked to prepare deliverance for the Army of Morrowind. A single Akaviri snakeman slithered up beside him, the two watched silently for a moment.

"Bring it to the Silhoutte's attention that the enemy intends to retreat across the lake. They must not evade us!" The alien hissed in Akaviri, pointing his staff first at the gathering flotilla and then at the shore to the north.
The Tsaesci growled and nodded before departing.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Channler
post Dec 20 2007, 09:52 PM
Post #202

Master
Group Icon

Jonathan Constantine

Jonathan stood off from the group, not being because he didn't feel important enough.. Well it actually was because he wasn't important enough. His abandonment of the group had left a gap between them, however he still needed to help in some way.

"Ladies, gentlemen.. If I may, how about may I aid you lovely people in this.. grand endeavor?" He said elegantly mocking a bow. "Oh yes, Jonathan Constantine if you remember?" His beard and hair not giving any clue to his previous state.

--------------------
“I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.”
-Anonymous
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dantrag
post Dec 21 2007, 09:25 AM
Post #203

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(Agent Griff @ Dec 20 2007, 11:13 AM) *

Dan

After leaving the group which resumed discussing other matters, both petty and great, Dan strived to follow Rann but his broken leg was making matters rather difficult. Hopefully, he could now find a proper healer that could use a more suitable healing spell that could mend his broken bones fully. Afterwards, he could be free to resume fighting. By the way things were going, it seemed that Dan would most likely resume fighting at the side of his new companion, Rann. After a few minutes of silence, Rann spoke. He seemed not to like the 'lord' title that Dan had given him earlier. After a few more moments of silence, Dan responded.

"I understand. I myself am no great fan of such hierarchy, but I knew not how to adress the people gathered there. In my previous encounters with military factions, they all adressed each other in very formal fashion so I supposed these men would enjoy the same of me. I shall not call you that way ever again, from now on you shall only be 'Rann'. Since you seemed to know those men however, who exactly are they? Generals? Captains? It is not in my nature to ask such questions, but in this case it would be useful." Dan asked, focusing his telepathic message on Rann and Rann alone.

Hm, a man who dislikes stiff, formal hierarchy. A man truly to my heart. Hopefully, he will enlighten me regarding those two odd fellows, the shadowy Dunmer and the wolfish-looking Imperial. I sense we will deal with them in the future.

Rann

"Generals?" he repeated as he slowed his pace considerably to match Dan's injured gait, "No, I don't think there are any of them here. This war's just changed us. Flogir was a retired corporal, now he's leading Tamriel's last hope. Karn was once nothing more than a criminal and now he leads his own guild of assassins."

He smiled to himself for a moment before adding, "Hell, people used to call me rude, immature, abrasive. Now they call me Lord."

He walked towards the injured with the purpose of finding Dan a healer, though he made no mention of it. He thought he spotted both his parents walking along still a ways ahead of them.

QUOTE(minque @ Dec 20 2007, 02:21 PM) *

Brianna

Looking at the injured and noticing Rahvin´s actions, Brianna sighed and stood motionless for a second. Then she spotted a young dunmer, not more than a child really, who obviously was in pain. She decided it was no time for a healing-process so she took a deep breath and did like Rahvin...flung him over his shoulder. The young dunmer was a bit heavier than she expected, her knees bent but with a groan she stumbled after Rahvin....

I can do this,.....I can...I can

Rahvin

Rahvin slowed down so that he was walking side by side with Brianna. She was obviously struggling with her load, but there was nothing he could do to help. She was tired, he was tired, everyone left in the city was tired. Exhaustion seemed like a disease, spreading rapidly with no cure in sight.

"We need to get all the injured that we can to the rafts," he commented, "Hopefully this will all be over soon..."

QUOTE(The Metal Mallet @ Dec 20 2007, 03:12 PM) *

Flogir

Flogir's disposition brightened at his co-commander's news. "A spell you say? Well it's at least worth a try, might be the only one we get but it's the only thing we got. You have my full endorsement to go seek the spell," Flogir said enthusiastically.

"As for your replacement..." he started as he began to scan across the group. Flint would've made a good given his perchance with range combat, but he was off all ready fighting. The rest, he wasn't sure about. Just then, Amrita stepped forward, a ploy to further the group's trust forming in her head.

"I'll be Altair's replacement," she said and revealed her crossbows, "I know a thing or two about archery and I've been around Altair long enough to know how to command and issue orders. It'll look like he never left, trust me," she finished, flashing a dark grin.

Flogir sighed, he didn't know the third sibling well but she provided good credentials. "Fine, the position is yours. Get up there. As for the rest of you, see to it that you stay alive and get this retreat moving smoothly."

With that Flogir nodded to the group and returned to ordering the troops.

Altair

Altair walked with Flogir for a short while, staying silent until the nord commander found a moment of silence that he didn't have to fill with loud commands.

"Voltar and I will make our way to the library," he said, "But it may take some time to find what we need, so I want to ask that you hold off on the retreat as long as possible. I know it is may be too much to ask, but I do believe we may have the key to defeating our enemies."

--------------------
"Its when murder is justice that martyrs are made"
+Quote Post
Lord Revan
post Dec 21 2007, 07:52 PM
Post #204

Master
Group Icon

OCC: If Dan asked Issac, Satyana, Ian, and Serene (even though she's not present), Rann's comment about himself was the exast opposite, he was better before the war! wink.gif

*Ian*

With the assembly over, the vampire made for the rally point where the stand would take place.

Kirana seemed amused, "The Devines truly smile on us, we have the magical advisor for Chancellor Ocato with us."
Ian felt relieved to some degree about Altair's blunder. "Seems odd the former Imperial Battlemage would need an advisor quarter of his age to give him magical insight."

"And to think, he used to be a simple politician who just wanted to instate a democrasy; this is a momentus uplifting." Kirana added with satisfaction
As Ian walked to the bridge between the Arcane University and the Arboreum District, he spotted Issac and Satyana.

Seeing them caused the vampire to pause. "I remember Serene and Flint mention a powerful Breton who tried to kill Brianna so Rann, Satyana, and Amrita were not born......"

"Karn said that person with Voltar, Veric? First appeared as a Breton." Ian didn't finish whatever thought came after that.

+Quote Post
minque
post Jan 4 2008, 09:56 PM
Post #205

Wise Woman
Group Icon

Lockage is done

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post

11 Pages V « < 9 10 11
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:49 AM