Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Race and Character will You Be, In Skyrim?
Arcry
post Mar 27 2011, 04:47 AM
Post #21

Agent

As with the other Elder Scrolls Titles, I shall stick to my roots and play an Argonian. I have yet to decide on a name, but have decided to break away from Silver-Tongue, or Seel-Ta. My second playthrough will be a Khajiit, though I have not put much thought into what he will be like or given him a name.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lady Syl
post Apr 2 2011, 11:36 PM
Post #22

Finder
Group Icon

Female Bosmer, and then female Khajiit or Dunmer. Eventually, I'll be all of them (except orcs, as I wasn't happy with it the one time I decided to try being an orc. Didn't even last an entire day....)

--------------------
Warning: I am totally insane. But I'll tell you a secret--all the best people are.

Memoirs of a Madwoman
+Quote Post
mALX
post Apr 19 2011, 02:20 AM
Post #23

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lady Syl @ Apr 2 2011, 06:36 PM) *

Female Bosmer, and then female Khajiit or Dunmer. Eventually, I'll be all of them (except orcs, as I wasn't happy with it the one time I decided to try being an orc. Didn't even last an entire day....)

I always go Khajiit first, then Redguard, then Dunmer, lol. I did play a Redguard man once, but usually my characters are female too.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Captain Hammer
post Apr 20 2011, 07:25 AM
Post #24

Knower
Group Icon

Eh, I'll probably end up playing as a Breton, a second time around as a proud Son of Skyrim, and possibly also a Redguard and/or Imperial if I go really different.

What can I say? I prefer the races of Men. They generally get stuff done. Though whether I'll include a speciest streak remains to be seen. It takes a lot for me to play an elf.

--------------------
My fists are not the Hammer!
100% Tamriel Department of Awesomeness (TDA) Certified Grade-A Dragonborn. Do not use before 11/11/11. Product of Tamriel.

Awtwyr Draghoyn: The FanFic; The FanArt.
+Quote Post
Tellie
post Apr 21 2011, 12:54 AM
Post #25

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Jacki Dice @ Jan 23 2011, 10:04 PM) *

Female Dunmer, as always ♥

I second that...I'll likely send my ever faithful Telina up against the winged lizards in Skyrim...however seeing as I AM from Norway home of the Vikings (along with Sweden) I will have to succumb to my desire to play as a Nord...jsut this once

--------------------
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 03:17 PM