Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New NPC Creation, Any good tutorials?
haute ecole rider
post Mar 30 2014, 07:50 PM
Post #1

Master
Group Icon

I'm thinking of converting my PCs' (Julian and Tallei) into NPC's so that I can make followers of them in each other's games. But I'm not sure how to do that. I have CSR installed, and like that somewhat better than CM Partners (though that does have a couple of followers that I like a lot).

I'm looking for a tutorial online that will walk me through the process, but I don't know that this is even possible? I think Julian would have to be a custom race, as she is taller than the standard Redguard woman. Also can I import specific NPCs from other mods (like the two I like so much from CM Partners) into my own esp/mod?

I know about face import from Wrye Bash, and have used that to import Tallei from one game into another. But to create a whole custom race/NPC from that? I'm not sure how to get there!

Anyone?

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Grits
post Mar 30 2014, 08:47 PM
Post #2

Councilor
Group Icon

I started with this one when I created my crew as NPCs. Also there's this one for companions.

I made Lil as short as a male Bosmer by changing her scale. Increasing Julian’s scale might make her look too bulky, but I think it’s worth a try before you go down the custom race path. I used WB to import their faces.

I use CSR in the game to manage their behavior. I kept my Construction Set tweaking very basic.

Good luck! smile.gif

Added: When I decided to give some of them different voices I decided to use a mod within the game rather than go back to the CS. It's not perfect but it was much simpler.

This post has been edited by Grits: Mar 30 2014, 08:51 PM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:44 AM