Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Skyrim texture pack issues
Rihanae
post Nov 28 2015, 10:59 PM
Post #1

Knower
Group Icon

For some reason the texture packs and ENB mods I've been trying to download aren't working. They install fine, and I've tried both using NMM and manual install but there seems to be no change... any advice? Am happy to answer questions if I need to be specific
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Nov 28 2015, 11:31 PM
Post #2

Knower
Group Icon

Oops! Sorry I failed to see this was the oblivion section. Please delete smile.gif
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Nov 29 2015, 12:20 AM
Post #3

Paladin
Group Icon

No worries, Rihanae. I moved it to the Skyrim mods section. smile.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 29 2015, 04:41 PM
Post #4

Councilor
Group Icon

How many ENBs are you using? You mention this in plural.

I can't be much help because I only have one of these in my game, which I installed only because another mod depends on it. So as usual, I'm curious what the answer will be. I wonder if you've got several ENBs and there's some conflict, or whatever.

This post has been edited by Renee: Nov 29 2015, 04:43 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Rihanae
post Nov 29 2015, 05:09 PM
Post #5

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee @ Nov 29 2015, 03:41 PM) *

How many ENBs are you using? You mention this in plural.

I can't be much help because I only have one of these in my game, which I installed only because another mod depends on it. So as usual, I'm curious what the answer will be. I wonder if you've got several ENBs and there's some conflict, or whatever.

oh the plurals were just because i've tried a few to get them working, but none have. I only had one of each installed at a time smile.gif
+Quote Post
Renee
post Nov 29 2015, 06:04 PM
Post #6

Councilor
Group Icon

Crap. See, I've got one which works in my game, but I have no idea which one it is. I haven't endorsed it yet at THE Nexus. And there's like a zillion of those ENB packages. 26 pages of them. sad.gif

... looking through my files now, so I can get a name for you. Dang. I still have all the archive files, but no name. I've got three archives, but they all have generic names.. "ENBSERIES_SKYRIM_v0262" for instance.I found a readme, but it's got a rather generic name, too.

Now I have to find out which one I've got, because now I'm curious. I'll wade through those 26 pages until I find it. The version I've got is pretty mild though, I barely notice any difference from vanilla

Edit: Well I can't find the version I got. But now I'm all curious at all these different versions of ENB. indifferent.gif I've heard all kinds of horror stories from people over at Beth's forums who mess with ENB, that's why I've never dabbled too extensively. Surely somebody else here will have better answers for you.

This post has been edited by Renee: Nov 29 2015, 06:59 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post Nov 29 2015, 07:32 PM
Post #7

Ancient
Group Icon

I tried using ENBs several times, and only once did it actually work. That one time I was so underwhelmed with how the game looked (I thought vanilla looked better), that I deleted it anyway. There is a ridiculous amount of things you have do to get them to work.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:04 PM