Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anvil Oblivion Gate
missourigirl61
post Jan 10 2010, 03:52 AM
Post #1

Associate

I found the red gnash channel. I have a walk-thru that says when you come out at wastes of oblivion, walk and you will come to a doorway that says red gnash channels. (there is 2 on my map), but it's the exact same thing, I'm just going in circles. I cannot find rendering halls anywhere.

This post has been edited by missourigirl61: Jan 11 2010, 05:20 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mALX
post Mar 15 2010, 06:22 AM
Post #2

Ancient
Group Icon

When you first come out of the lower tunnel, I think you have to turn to your left to get the right entrance to the Red Nash Channels. It is the same thing, but there is a random trap there. If you go thru the wrong way, it just keeps running you back and forth in circles.

(In other words, you may have originally gone in the exit) - if you keep going back and forth it won't do it, you have to exit out the (correct door you should have entered) and then turn around and enter it again. It looks the same, but you have reset it by doing that, and it should work this time.

Also - it may be one of them that has a choice of exits at the end of the Red Nash Channels. If it is, you have to do the drop down and go straight out, not take the door in that arm on the right.

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:37 AM