Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today In Tamriel, ESO Character Updates and Stories
mALX
post Today, 03:34 AM
Post #1541

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkeyemoness @ Jun 26 2017, 03:42 PM) *

All I can feel is sweet, sweet release. Who thought it was a good idea to have crafting stations in a PvP hellhole? Having them in the middle of remote hellholes is bad enough. At least fulfilling Master Writs will be less stressful now.

And with that, the daily crafting writ frenzy ends. The Squad's moved into their individual homes and will be leaving Strident Springs Demense pretty lonely for a while until the need to stack up on writs returns. That said, doors are still open for those that need the IC stations for whatever reason.
I never did fully furnish the place. Ah well, I wouldn't be done until I had a banker anyways.

Guess now I'll just focus on getting the gold decoration recipes. Shooting for Poison Cabinet and fur table first. Also some research scrolls.

Also, since it seems I'll be spending some time on the project a little longer, I thought i'd give a sneak peek at what I got so far. (Warning: the image is HUGE)

Awesome that you got the IC stations !!! I have seriously thought about getting some of the attunable tables for our guild hall; it might help if we have enough members doing master writs! Also, would love to get those working mundus stones too, but at 4000 crowns a piece = not likely to end up with more than one or two. I am hoping they eventually open them up onto the Master Writ program so we can get them easier.

Oh, and I should have the banker installed at the guild hall by our next guild meet !!!!

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

78 Pages V « < 76 77 78
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th June 2017 - 04:22 AM