Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Screenshots of your beloved Characters, Show em all!
1234king
post Mar 4 2007, 06:07 PM
Post #21

Knower
Group Icon

I just recently got Morrowind on the computer and I don't know how to take screenshots. How do you take screenshots?

--------------------
Sigs are stupid!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
canis216
post Mar 4 2007, 10:29 PM
Post #22

Knower
Group Icon

QUOTE(1234king @ Mar 4 2007, 10:07 AM) *

I just recently got Morrowind on the computer and I don't know how to take screenshots. How do you take screenshots?

You need to go into your Morrowind folder, open up a notepad document(with a gear in the thumbnail image) also called 'Morrowind', and maybe scroll down a little until you come to 'screen shot enable=0'. Change the '0' to '1'. Then, when you want to take a screenshot all you'll have to do is press the 'Print Screen' button in-game. Screenshots should save to your Morrowind directory.

Edit: And here's a shot of everyone's favorite cold-blooded, seriously disturbed argonian assassin!

IPB Image

This post has been edited by canis216: Mar 4 2007, 10:43 PM

--------------------
Read about Always-He-Lingers-in-the-Sun, a Blades assassin, in Killing in the Emperor's Name and The Dark Operation. And elsewhere.
+Quote Post
Taillus
post Mar 20 2007, 07:00 PM
Post #23

Knower
Group Icon

Loving the pictures folks. Very nice work indeed. The arena pic kind of knocked me off my chair. I wasn't expecting it at all. But a very powerful family tree if Cluson is Luper's dad. Apple not falling far from the tree and whatnot. Good work all.

--------------------
“Worry not, young Breton. This will be over very quickly but I wish I could say that it would be painless. You will suffer greatly before you join the countless other souls that fuel my power.” - Taillus
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Mar 21 2007, 10:39 PM
Post #24

Master
Group Icon

I personally don't understand why screenshots are disabled by default. I'd changed the ini file before I even fired up the game for the first time.

And that's one sweet pic of Al. An action shot, love it. (Though he's not exactly stealthy here, is he? wink.gif )

And Taillus, it kind of depends on your point of view whether or not Cluson is Luper's dad. Biologically, Luper is 100% Akatosh. This would mean he only has one parent. On the other hand, you could add in Azura's part in his creation and say that Akatosh is his dad and Azura his mum.
Finally, he was raised by a crew of mortal Redguard smugglers. Cluson was their leader.

Anyway, I made another pick. I've made quite a bit of progress. Look at all the sweet stuff I have! It's not visible in the list, but he's also wearing a bracelet of agility and a mithril belt. (10 agility from the bracelet and an even lower AC from the belt. Love it.) I never use the cuirass' enchantment though. He leaps far enough without it.
IPB Image

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Mar 21 2007, 10:39 PM

--------------------
Fabulous hairneedle attack! I'm gonna be bald before I hit twenty.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Mar 25 2007, 12:14 PM
Post #25

Master
Group Icon

Bragging time. After a long trek into a foul Valenwood pit, across dangerous waters, past deep chasms, through an unending horde of Spellswords (Gah, fireballs and a weakness to Magicka!), I have uncovered one of the greatest relics ever.

That's right, it's Auriel's magnificent longbow! This thing is neat! You won't believe the firing rate this monster has. I can fire two arrows before the first one lands on a rat standing two steps away. On the other hand, what does a knight need with a bow? And it has already passed from New to almost new. I wonder if it is because of the arrows or the single time I tried its spell. If the durability rating is attached to the spell usage, then using it as a normal bow would make it indestructible!

IPB Image
And here's the ingame description.
IPB Image

Now all I need to do is to get out of there.

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Mar 25 2007, 12:15 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
blockhead
post Mar 26 2007, 12:10 AM
Post #26

Finder
Group Icon

So here is my current Morrowind character, Rashelle.

http://users.bestweb.net/~pogo/piccy/rashelle_v2_armor.jpg

She's a Breton Spellsword, born under the sign of the Atronach. The black cuirass is from a plugin that changes the look of the ebony armor. Dark brotherhood greaves and adamantium boots complete the look. The armor on the left is just a mishmash of armor types she had when at a lower level. The sword is Chrysamere.

--------------------
I left
+Quote Post
minque
post Mar 26 2007, 03:21 PM
Post #27

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(blockhead @ Mar 26 2007, 01:10 AM) *

So here is my current Morrowind character, Rashelle.

http://users.bestweb.net/~pogo/piccy/rashelle_v2_armor.jpg

She's a Breton Spellsword, born under the sign of the Atronach. The black cuirass is from a plugin that changes the look of the ebony armor. Dark brotherhood greaves and adamantium boots complete the look. The armor on the left is just a mishmash of armor types she had when at a lower level. The sword is Chrysamere.

She is gorgeous! A bit as I imagined her to be...sweet blockie!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Zelda_Zealot
post Mar 27 2007, 02:36 AM
Post #28

Knower
Group Icon

My dad gets home tonight, so tomorrow I will be asking him where the camera is (Don't have the PC version), then I will be posting a picture of my beloved character Larrius Varro. Perhaps I will even get a pic of him entering the Shivering Isles...

--------------------
The Sun and Moon transform day to night, but what transforms the mind?
The best techniques are passed on by the survivors.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Apr 4 2007, 05:47 PM
Post #29

Master
Group Icon

Not a character I'm playing as, but I just have to post him. One reason: He's badass, totally badass. cool.gif

Tharny! The coolest evil Battlemage in Tes history. King of Worms, Dagoth Ur, Barenziah on a bad day? They're nothing compared to this multi-blooded Battlemage. And unlike most villains, he's got a reason to stay home and letting his minions do the job.
1: His minions are so powerful, few mortals can stand longer than five seconds against them.
2: He's got a fricking empire to rule, don't expect him to go out and hunt the whole continent for a little rat.

Oh, I nearly forgot the pic.
IPB Image
See, he's really cool looking. In fact, he's so cool I made him into my avatar. Unfortunately I had to cut out the equally cool staff. It passed the pixel budget and the resulting rescaling made Tharn look like he hadn't eaten in days. laugh.gif

And on a side note, here's a pic of Fang Lair, the place where the first piece is hidden.
IPB Image

Apart from the fact that it shows the architectural change in Dwemer work between Arena and Morrowind, there is the interesting detail of all the Dragon statues. In particular, the Dragon just right of the castle. Is it just me, or is this dragon in the same position as the one you find on the Templar cuirass in Morrowind? Or the box art of pre-GOTY morrowind.

This post has been edited by jack cloudy: Apr 4 2007, 05:48 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
~Jalnos~
post Apr 5 2007, 07:51 PM
Post #30

Retainer

I've only got one screeny from Oblivion, that I took with my phone (It's on my Xbox 360) and that is my character's face:
IPB Image
I'll try get more soon.

~Hamish~

--------------------
You can't Judge a book, Lookin' at the cover, you can't love someone without messin' with another.
+Quote Post
minque
post Apr 7 2007, 02:57 PM
Post #31

Wise Woman
Group Icon

QUOTE(jack cloudy @ Apr 4 2007, 06:47 PM) *

Not a character I'm playing as, but I just have to post him. One reason: He's badass, totally badass. cool.gif

Tharny! The coolest evil Battlemage in Tes history. King of Worms, Dagoth Ur, Barenziah on a bad day? They're nothing compared to this multi-blooded Battlemage. And unlike most villains, he's got a reason to stay home and letting his minions do the job.
1: His minions are so powerful, few mortals can stand longer than five seconds against them.
2: He's got a fricking empire to rule, don't expect him to go out and hunt the whole continent for a little rat.

Oh, I nearly forgot the pic.
IPB Image
See, he's really cool looking. In fact, he's so cool I made him into my avatar. Unfortunately I had to cut out the equally cool staff. It passed the pixel budget and the resulting rescaling made Tharn look like he hadn't eaten in days. laugh.gif

And on a side note, here's a pic of Fang Lair, the place where the first piece is hidden.
IPB Image

Apart from the fact that it shows the architectural change in Dwemer work between Arena and Morrowind, there is the interesting detail of all the Dragon statues. In particular, the Dragon just right of the castle. Is it just me, or is this dragon in the same position as the one you find on the Templar cuirass in Morrowind? Or the box art of pre-GOTY morrowind.

That picture...also in your avatar, is the same CCNA use at the official forums! I got quite a scock seeing it, I thought he had joined chorrol! Anyway I like it very much! It´s so cool!

--------------------
Chomh fada agus a bhionn daoine ah creiduint in aif�iseach, leanfaidh said na n-aingniomhi a choireamh (Voltaire)

Facebook

IPB Image

+Quote Post
canis216
post Jun 19 2007, 10:31 PM
Post #32

Knower
Group Icon

Always-He-Lingers-in-the-Sun is back in black.

IPB Image

--------------------
Read about Always-He-Lingers-in-the-Sun, a Blades assassin, in Killing in the Emperor's Name and The Dark Operation. And elsewhere.
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Jul 2 2007, 06:30 PM
Post #33

Master
Group Icon

Hmm, black is good. Yes, very good. And is that Mournhold in the background? Neat.

And I've done it. It was a four hour struggle that has not yet ended. (books don't work.) BUT DAGGERFALL WORKS!!!!!!! Eh, sorry. I just had to shout that. If only I had a manual so I knew what button did what. laugh.gif

So here's my Daggerfall character. Semir Grey. Yup, I'm not too modest here. He is the Emperor's most trusted servant. (Well, with Tharnie gone, he doesn't have much competition left.)

IPB Image

Semir was sent to Daggerfall to stop a ghost army and destroy a lost letter that should have arrived years ago. Nothing big. Sure, he had to come out of retirement for it, his skills are a tad rusty, and he doesn't even know where to start. But he doesn't think it will be that hard. Hop on a boat, sail to Daggerfall, whack some baddies, have a drink, go home and collect the cash. Simple, not?

But as luck would have it, his ship crashed and he's now stranded in a cave filled with rats, bats, a skeleton, some bears and several cannibals. How will he get out of there, without any weapons to use? Fortunately, he is a weapon himself. As you can see in the pic, he's rather pissed at life right now. Pissed old Breton with elite fists of unstoppable punishment = bad odds for the baddies. biggrin.gif

And I must say I consider Daggerfall's emperor much better than Oblivion's. This guy is bald, sits in a dark room and NEVER smiles. Not even when he says: ,,...and as a friend." I think he's damn cool, and so is his mage friend with the torch. Compare this with Oblivion's Uriel who not only has a pathetic hairdo in my opinion, but every shot I've seen of him has him smiling as if he just won the lottery. Smiling while he knows that his painfull death is mere moments away. wacko.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Ibis
post Jul 3 2007, 01:30 PM
Post #34

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(~Jalnos~ @ Apr 5 2007, 01:51 PM) *

I've only got one screeny from Oblivion, that I took with my phone (It's on my Xbox 360) and that is my character's face:
IPB Image
I'll try get more soon.

~Hamish~

This is the most beautiful Argonian I've ever seen - in Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind and Oblivion. Very exquisite character design! biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image <--- Moon Cookiies for all who join @ TESFU

+Quote Post
canis216
post Jul 22 2007, 06:35 AM
Post #35

Knower
Group Icon

Do you sense a Daggerfall story forthcoming, Jack? You know, after you finish all your other stories. If ever. You've got a lot of stories.

IPB Image
^Creeping around the Mournhold sewers, avoiding melee combat with the amped-up undead

IPB Image
^A reason to be afraid of the dark

IPB Image
^More creeping around

IPB Image
^Inspecting the remains of a goblin, brought down in a hail of viper-bolts

This post has been edited by canis216: Jul 22 2007, 06:38 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Black Hand
post Jul 22 2007, 05:51 PM
Post #36

Master
Group Icon

Oh Man, thats like looking in a mirror with Sethyas "Fan Fiction" Playthrough right now! laugh.gif
+Quote Post
canis216
post Aug 5 2007, 12:10 AM
Post #37

Knower
Group Icon

Well then, more reflections of Sethyas "Fan Fiction" Playthrough then! (I actually just 'finished' Tribunal for about the 6th time here, I think, but never have I enjoyed more than by playing Al. He's real fun.)

IPB Image
^Enjoyed creeping around this place

IPB Image
^Gets nerve-wracking here

IPB Image
^Another day, another few permanently dead undead

IPB Image
^Almalexia

IPB Image
^No! Later!

IPB Image
^So tempting... so tempting...must resist urge...

This post has been edited by canis216: Aug 5 2007, 12:10 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Black Hand
post Aug 9 2007, 03:24 PM
Post #38

Master
Group Icon

LMAO!!!
+Quote Post
jack cloudy
post Aug 13 2007, 01:09 PM
Post #39

Master
Group Icon

The quests don't work, including the main quest. sad.gif I'm going to reinstall and see what happens. I hope it will work properly because if it does, a Daggerfall fanfic will definitely be on the list.

Now to the comments on the pics.

Pull the trigger, pull it! You know you want to! wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Agent Griff
post Oct 15 2007, 08:16 PM
Post #40

Knower
Group Icon

So cool that you've got Daggerfall Jack! I've only ever played the demo, but I simply loved it, despite the graphics. I particularly like the fact that you can change the style of one particular piece of armour to make it look just like you want it to.

And to give you all food for thought, imagine if you had Daggerfall with Oblivion graphics. Wouldn't it be amazing? Then imagine if you have Oblivion with Daggerfall graphics. How would that be? Now compare Daggerfall to Oblivion and see which one has better gameplay. Pretty enlightening ain't it?

--------------------
IPB Image

I approve of this mod.
+Quote Post

11 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:46 PM