Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Salene Llaren's Stuff, Fanart
Salene Llaren
post Nov 18 2008, 12:11 AM
Post #1

Associate

Hi everyone. I'm new here, although one of my friends has joined before (can't seem to find them yet, lol), and I wanted to post up some fanart. I'm siloqui on deviantart.com.

The first is just two characters in an Oblivion fanfic based off of our group of characters. My friend on ff.net is writing the fic, and I'm drawing up characters and sometimes illustrations.

The character to the left is a Nord. I wanted to let her appear taller but not broader, at least not much. She's clearly not a fighter, nor has she really trained to be. Her family is full of bards, not warriors. I also gave her paler skin, but not too pale that it seems unusual. The character to the right is of course a Bosmer. I gave her a much more natural look, and darker more tanned skin to show how much she'd been outdoors. She has a dark orange, carrot tone to her hair, which I decided to tie back into two braided pigtails. I thought it would show that, along with the fact that she is a low level associate of the Fighter's Guild, she is inexperienced, and young. She is also much shorter than her companion.

I will be adding more drawings of characters:

Next up will be a Breton and Altmer. Both are part of the Mages Guild. After that there will be a Dunmer and a Redguard. And then so on.

I hope you like the first smile.gif :

Drawn with Photoshop

IPB Image

This is another of the character series I am working on. Now, these are two different characters;

A Dunmer assassin who is a Silencer for the Dark Brotherhood (she is striving to be a Speaker) and a Redguard swashbuckling (and spoiled) brat. They are in some situation which requires them to look down into this hole, and clearly neither of them want to go in first.

The Dark Elf's name is Salene Llaren, she is from Morrowind (Vivec) and came to Cheydinhal with her parents when she was still little.

The Redguards name is Namaan, a pirate from Anvil who is also very spoiled. He is mostly a well rounded character; he can be comedic when needed, but also can be competent and able when needed to be.

These are just two more characters of the series...next up will be the Mages.
IPB Image

This post has been edited by Salene Llaren: Nov 18 2008, 08:57 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Checky_Girl
post Feb 18 2009, 06:44 PM
Post #2

Associate

I like them! They're cute! biggrin.gif

CG

--------------------
I'm the voice that tells you to jump, it'll be fun.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:05 PM