Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Black Crusade Discussion Thread
Rohirrim
post Feb 16 2014, 05:27 AM
Post #1

Mouth
Group Icon

So, to satisfy my rp yearnings while the Colonel's off fighting aliens or something, I decided to try to create a
quickplay type deal.

Story: It is the Late Third Era, and the Empire is ruled by Uriel Septim III. It is a time marred by war, and the exploits of heroes. This is the story of a few such heroes.

The city of Skingrad has come under Daedric Incursion, and has fallen to the vile beasts. The Imperial Legion are not enough to hold back the tide of evil, so the Emperor tasked his agents to find the most devout servants of the Nine Divines to vanquish the foul hordes.

Your holy mission: Retake Skingrad, rescue any pure survivors, and close the Oblivion Gate. This is the Empire's darkest hour. This is a turning point in the history of Tamriel, Nirn, and Mundus itself.

This is your Black Crusade.

Before I reveal more of my Brilliant Plan ™ I'd like to know if anyone's interested. Thanks! biggrin.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Elisabeth Hollow
post Feb 17 2014, 10:38 PM
Post #2

Ancient
Group Icon

Dude, when I say quickplay, I mean...okay, Lost Knife was supposed to last two weeks. It lasted seven months. I can't do another seven-month long roleplay that isn't my own lol

--------------------
+Quote Post
Rohirrim
post Feb 17 2014, 11:10 PM
Post #3

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(Elisabeth Hollow @ Feb 17 2014, 04:38 PM) *

Dude, when I say quickplay, I mean...okay, Lost Knife was supposed to last two weeks. It lasted seven months. I can't do another seven-month long roleplay that isn't my own lol

Well, I can always do a voted-upon jump cut, I suppose. indifferent.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:09 AM