Post #61

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kiln @ May 6 2013, 09:03 PM) *

QUOTE(ImperialSnob @ May 6 2013, 01:33 PM) *

QUOTE(King Of Beasts @ May 6 2013, 01:51 PM) *

QUOTE(Colonel Mustard @ May 6 2013, 04:15 AM) *

QUOTE(King Of Beasts @ May 5 2013, 05:10 AM) *

I'm still going to wait for them to either announce this new game, or another DLC.

Kobby, face it. There's no more Skyrim DLC. Accept it and move on with your life; we will all miss it (well, I won't yet, I still haven't got round to buying any of the others, we will all mourn it, but you need to just let go.

I'm starting to get over the shock. Besides, they said they're working on something big, so i'm expecting a large skyrim DLC or Fallout 4. Im sorta hoping for Fo4

They confirmed themselves that there will never be anymore Skyrim DLC.

Exactly. Time to accept that it just isn't happening KoB. The devs are done with it. Confirmation from Bethsoft has been had.

Their next "big project" is either going to be FO4 or the next TES game.

To early for a new TES and sadly I believe they said "Guess again" to FO4.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Colonel Mustard
post May 10 2013, 02:31 PM
Post #62

Master
Group Icon

My guessing is one of two things:

1) A remake/HD re-release of their old Redguard game (which would fit with the 'Redguard' copyright being renewed), possibly made as an 'expandalone' using Skyrim's engine assets
2) A new Wolfenstein game. Considering the teaser stuff Bethesda have been releasing, it's probably that.
+Quote Post
ImperialSnob
post May 10 2013, 06:10 PM
Post #63

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Colonel Mustard @ May 10 2013, 02:31 PM) *

My guessing is one of two things:

1) A remake/HD re-release of their old Redguard game (which would fit with the 'Redguard' copyright being renewed), possibly made as an 'expandalone' using Skyrim's engine assets
2) A new Wolfenstein game. Considering the teaser stuff Bethesda have been releasing, it's probably that.

1)OH MY GOD PLEASE!

2)Why would a Wolfenstein game be called "Redguard"?,Also they already released a teaser trailer for the new one and I don't think Beth has anything to do with it but don't quote me on that.
+Quote Post
Colonel Mustard
post May 11 2013, 11:56 AM
Post #64

Master
Group Icon

Been confirmed on the Bethsoft UK Official channel: the project is Wolfenstein: The New Order
+Quote Post
King Of Beasts
post May 11 2013, 04:39 PM
Post #65

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Colonel Mustard @ May 11 2013, 02:56 AM) *

Been confirmed on the Bethsoft UK Official channel: the project is Wolfenstein: The New Order

that looks pretty interesting. Might check it out...

--------------------
Bruh ☠️
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post May 11 2013, 05:11 PM
Post #66

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Colonel Mustard @ May 11 2013, 06:56 AM) *

So who is this Peggy chick, who is apparently 18 years old? And why does Bethesda insist upon telling us about her at the beginning of their video? wink.gif

That trailer looked more like a Mechwarrior game than a Wolfenstien game! laugh.gif I also have the impression that it is not-gameplay video. So once again Bethesda releases a trailer that shows us absolutely nothing about the game.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Colonel Mustard
post May 12 2013, 03:37 PM
Post #67

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(SubRosa @ May 11 2013, 05:11 PM) *
I also have the impression that it is not-gameplay video. So once again Bethesda releases a trailer that shows us absolutely nothing about the game.

Well, what do you expect? It's an announcement trailer, and they almost never show gameplay; they're all about introducing the general concept of the game and so forth, and the gameplay trailers come later.

I, for one, look forward to shooting up Nazi robots in London. That looks like buckets of fun.
+Quote Post
SubRosa
post May 12 2013, 04:58 PM
Post #68

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Colonel Mustard @ May 12 2013, 10:37 AM) *

QUOTE(SubRosa @ May 11 2013, 05:11 PM) *
I also have the impression that it is not-gameplay video. So once again Bethesda releases a trailer that shows us absolutely nothing about the game.

Well, what do you expect? It's an announcement trailer, and they almost never show gameplay; they're all about introducing the general concept of the game and so forth, and the gameplay trailers come later.

I, for one, look forward to shooting up Nazi robots in London. That looks like buckets of fun.

I hate trailers that do not show the game, because they are useless. I am going to decide whether or not to buy a game based on what it the game itself looks like, and what it can do. Not based upon some Hollywood produced 2 minute movie that tells me absolutely nothing about what the game is really like. That would be like expecting someone to buy a car based upon an anime movie that does not even have the car in it. It is a complete waste of time. Instead of spending their money on something useless like that trailer, they could have hired on another person or two, or given everyone a raise. Or even *gasp* shown us some screens of the actual game itself!

This post has been edited by SubRosa: May 12 2013, 05:39 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:22 PM