Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> A Mystery Unleashed - Playground 33, AMU RP thread.
Rane
post Aug 12 2005, 09:44 PM
Post #1

Lurker
Group Icon

A Mystery Unleashed - Playground 33

Previous thread:
A Mystery Unleashed - Playground 32

Proceed.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Aug 12 2005, 09:45 PM
Post #2

Master
Group Icon

Osano swung himself off of Slogon barely missing the spell shot at him. He stepped in front of the dragon and instructed his army to stop. He walked the rest of the short distance to Balmora and slipped his ruby into his pocket. He stopped in front of Konrad Fenris and Anthanes and said, "how heroic. Three of our protagonists have come to spare this town. But where are the rest of you I wonder? Probably off to stop York and," he paused, "Falx."

This post has been edited by ShogunSniper: Aug 12 2005, 09:50 PM

--------------------
War is over if you want it.
+Quote Post
Konji
post Aug 12 2005, 09:46 PM
Post #3

Mouth
Group Icon

Konrad grined at the man in front of him, then raised his hand. He was attempting to raise the man into the air. "Now, you stay up there and talk to us." he instructed, laughing.

This post has been edited by Konradude: Aug 12 2005, 09:52 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Aki
post Aug 12 2005, 09:46 PM
Post #4

Mouth
Group Icon

Fenris smirked. "Yeah, right, Falx is dead. Besides, you elven dirtbag, you made a big mistake in abbadoning that dragon of yours!" he said, rushing towards Osano, and swung vertically, as the sun set in the background. "A General's place is not on the front-lines!"

The Hlaalu archers rained down fire on the Constructs, while the soldiers awaited for them to enter the city. A few mages from the mage's guild had run out and were raining down ice-spells, while archers from the Fighter's guild, theives guild and Morag Tong reinforced the Hlaalu archer's ranks. Warriors of the Fighter's guild stood ready, as did the assasins of the Morag Tong and rogues of the Thieves guild. Some priests from the temple were also present, and were standing by with some mages to heal the wounded.

This post has been edited by Aki: Aug 12 2005, 09:59 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
BobV
post Aug 12 2005, 09:48 PM
Post #5

Mouth
Group Icon

"Meddle not in the affairs of battlemages, for they are powerful beyond your feeble understanding!" , Anthanes shouted from high in the sky, his voice echoing. The battlemage dropped his gaze on the Dragon.

"V'laash, ikranus. Sandus sandus irethanos." , the Battlemage chanted as a mixed spell of Paralyze and Soul Trap shot from his fingertips towards the dragon.

A dragon soul..Imagine what I could do with it...

This post has been edited by BobV: Aug 12 2005, 10:01 PM

--------------------
Slackers of the world, unite!

"And, brave Romans, remember this above all: The owls have promised me help in this fight, how can we lose?!" - R:TW

user posted image
+Quote Post
Kiln
post Aug 12 2005, 09:54 PM
Post #6

Forum Bard
Group Icon

York was finally ready to go, he walked to the hall of mirrors and stepped through. He found himself some distance away from the city itself with his army following behind.

Hope arcyakt comes along before we arrive...it's not the army that worries me...just I'd hate to fight all the mouths and the master alone...

He held the ruby gripped tightly on his arm with the shield and gripped his sword tightly. The army stood dull and lifeless as he awaited Arcyakt, he dare not attack the telvanni without a mage to protect him from the spells.

I hope Arcyakt is up to this...there are alot of mouths here...

York felt uneasy with the army of constructs standing behind him and began pacing back and forth awaiting Arcyakt's arrival.

I wonder how the others are doing...at least they don't have to deal with Telvanni magics...

This post has been edited by Kiln: Aug 12 2005, 09:55 PM

--------------------
He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee. - Friedrich Nietzsche
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Aug 12 2005, 09:57 PM
Post #7

Master
Group Icon

As konrad lifted him up into the air Osano smiled and said, "that won't work, child. You see Arcyakt offers me his divine power." he looked down at the ground and concentrated and slowly he lowered himself down. As he looked up he saw fenris charging at him; he brought his sword up to a block and with all his might pushed the Nord back. Osano gestured with his hand and his army began advancing quickly on the town as arrows and spells cam raining down upon them.

The arrows did little to the constructs but the ice spells were hurting them. Osano quickly ran towards Anthanes and slashed at him to try distract him from the dragon.

OOC: i see, konrad. its the "now you stay up there" part that confused me.

This post has been edited by ShogunSniper: Aug 12 2005, 10:11 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Aki
post Aug 12 2005, 10:07 PM
Post #8

Mouth
Group Icon

QUOTE(ShogunSniper @ Aug 12 2005, 04:57 PM)
P0Z71NG
aki....... i belive konrad has me up in the air..........

(OOC: He said attempting, the spell doesn't have to succeed any more than my blade has to chop you in half. wink.gif )

--------------------
IPB Image

"You’ve put up a good fight, but I’m through playing. Now I’m going to kick your [censored] and tell of my glory under the next full moon. Die well.”

+Quote Post
Konji
post Aug 12 2005, 10:08 PM
Post #9

Mouth
Group Icon

I always say that. It means shogun can either post Osano flew in the air or stayed on the ground. I didn't want to look like an idiot and say he floated him up if it is aqctually impossible because of arcy or something.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Konji
post Aug 12 2005, 10:11 PM
Post #10

Mouth
Group Icon

Konrad responded quickly and brought his sword up with both his hands, dropping his dagger to the dirt to give himself more power. He parrie the blow and kciked Osano back, stopping any attacks to Anthanes was his main priority.

This post has been edited by Konradude: Aug 12 2005, 10:12 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
BobV
post Aug 12 2005, 10:13 PM
Post #11

Mouth
Group Icon

Anthanes smirked reassuringly at Osano as he agilly maneuvered behind the walls. Many of the archers on the wall shot at Osano as Anthanes began chanting a spell. "Nurenos, v'laash sharmatzkam!"

A burst of lightning shot from the battlemage's hands towards Osano's head.

This post has been edited by BobV: Aug 12 2005, 10:14 PM

--------------------
Slackers of the world, unite!

"And, brave Romans, remember this above all: The owls have promised me help in this fight, how can we lose?!" - R:TW

user posted image
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Aug 12 2005, 10:15 PM
Post #12

Master
Group Icon

"Learn your place twerp!" Osano said recoiling from Konrad's kick. He threw an elbow at Konrad's head, then rolled out of the way of most of the arrows that hadn't struck him. One arrow hit his chest and bounced of like it would hitting armor; another struck his left arm and went in a little ways but he ignored it. Osano charged at the gate with his army close behind when an extreme amount of pain surged through his body. Rcovering he yelled, "Damnable mages, all of you will die!!" he stood up and began running once more twards the gate.

This post has been edited by ShogunSniper: Aug 12 2005, 10:23 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Aki
post Aug 12 2005, 10:24 PM
Post #13

Mouth
Group Icon

"Damnable mages, all of you will die!!" he stood up and began running once more twards the gate.

Fenris cursed and followed after him. A Dark shape however, leapt down in front of Osano. A large male tiger-striped and tiger-colored Werewolf growled, swinging one massive clawed hand at the dunmer. Gotcha, Fenris thought, closing on Osano and swinging, again.

Meanwhile, one of the Constructs looked up, as if it had seen something out of the ordinary. That was moments before a grey-furred female Werewolf came down on the construct, ramming a Admantuim Spear through the Construct's body, and jerking it out brutually with a swing that sent pieces of it flying into the other constructs. The Werewolf, Anara, growled a Challenge, and swung the spear in a circle, clearing a space amongst the constructs.

This post has been edited by Aki: Aug 12 2005, 10:32 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Megil Tel-Zeke
post Aug 12 2005, 10:29 PM
Post #14

Master
Group Icon

"Seeing I won't be needed, I'll be off now." Megil said and vanished in a blue crackle.

in the distance of vivec a blue army moved beneath the surface, and soon an entourage of sylphs was mrching towards teh city, with Megil at the front decked in saphire blue armor with diamonds embedded through out the curiass, and his eyes crackling with energy. An ordinator met them at the bridge

"State your busines," the ordinator commanded, though slightly unttled by the group of beautiful women with spears standing behind Megil.

"We have come to aid Vivec in fighting of an invasion that will be shortly coming."
The ordinator laughed at Megil, but as he was doing so, a priest came running up to the ordinator, panting for breath.

"Lord Vivec says that he wishes to seek council with the representative of the sylph race".

Megil smiled at the ordinator and followed the priest through vivec all the way to the temple.

Upon entering the temple room the priest said, "Lord Vivec, here is the representative you wished for me to get."

"Ah good, you are dismissed," the priest left. Vivec turned to Megil, "So Megil Tel'Zeke what brings you here bringing bad news."

"Well sir, and army of constructs is heading this way, they are led by a powerful mage known as Arcyakt. I have come here to help protect the citizens and city of vivec from the destruction this army wishes to bring."

Vivec was silent for a few moments,

"I have heard of this mage, and I understand your concern, as such You have under your command all of the ordinators of Vivec, and you have the freedom to use whatever resource you deem fit, in order to improve the defenses of this city."

"I thank you Lord Vivec," Megil said bowing low. "May I also suggest that a messenger be sent to warn the keep of Ebonheart to be prepared, I am sure they have found the informant already, dead in an alleyway."

OOC: as has been said, tomorrow i'm going to college so my computer will be down for a few hours. until the I ask that whomever is attacking Vivec to plase hold back, since I have yet to make the defenses.

OOC: also here is essentially what the sylphs look like IMO. the picture if of shiva from FFX, and I did not draw it wink.gif

http://www.ffshrine.org/ffx/aeonart/00026.jpg
and another image, with a cape.

A rather large picture so changed it into a link instead. -Rane

--------------------
"By keeping others at a distance you avoid a betrayal of your trust.
But while you may not be hurt that way you musnt forget that you must endure the loneliness."
Friendly Hostility Fanboi
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Aug 12 2005, 10:35 PM
Post #15

Master
Group Icon

The werewolf surprised Osano. He barely had enough time to block the first strike and the second one knocked him back a few feet. He picked himself up and swung his claymore at [fenris?] and then called upon Slogon who was breaking free of the paralisis(sp) spell. By this time a few of the constructs were engaging with the fighters and mages within the walls and the constructs in the area of the female werewolf had turned their attention towards it.

Osano swung once more at Fenris and then ducked behind him and ran through the entrance to the town and cut down a few swordsmen. Damn mages is what the problem is. Where are they? He looked around for spellcasters to cslice up.

This post has been edited by ShogunSniper: Aug 12 2005, 10:43 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Aki
post Aug 12 2005, 10:47 PM
Post #16

Mouth
Group Icon

The Tiger-striped Werewolf, V'anul, dodged the attacks, before leaping off to deal with the constructs attacking Anara. The Werewolf landing heavily on one, crushing it's head into the cobblestone, grabbed the body by the legs, and starting using it as a weapon against the other contructs. Anara meanwhile, was doing a number on the constructs, using the agility and strength of her Wolven form and the spear to tear into the constructs.

Balmora's defenders ground defenders - the warriors, guards, and assasins-, and the constructs clashed. While the Archeras rained down fire. The Mages had spread out, some stood with archers, while other levitated freely. "Summon!" Fenris shouted, "Summon Winged Twilights!" he repeated.

Unearthly shrieks rent the air, and the twilights descended into the constructs ranks, several being impaled by the twilight's tails, other carried high into the air and dropped into their comrades. Fenris grinned and ran after Osano.

This post has been edited by Aki: Aug 12 2005, 10:59 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Neck' Thall
post Aug 12 2005, 11:02 PM
Post #17

Finder
Group Icon

Ryan awoke to the sound of battle. He quickly strapped on his Glass armour and held his enchanted axes at the ready as he stepped out of the Council Club. He got out just in time to see a tall man strike down a pair of Hlaau Guards. Ryan decided to Join the Fray.

"Pick on some one your Own Size!!" He Snarled as he did a double uppercut with FireBane and IceBane.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Soulseeker3.0
post Aug 12 2005, 11:14 PM
Post #18

Master
Group Icon

Otik turned to Celia, "No I don't mind now does anyone know how to get to Sadrith Mora quick?"

--------------------
IPB Image
(linky)

SKA

This was pretty unusual, because most children at his age wanted to become great warriors, known all through time as saviors of, well, anything - Toroabok
+Quote Post
Konji
post Aug 12 2005, 11:28 PM
Post #19

Mouth
Group Icon

Konrad easily dodged, the elbow, and stood watching the fight. As a construct came towards him he loked at it, and it flew back into a crowd of others. He picked up his dagger and span his way through them, weaving his body between the mechanical objects and slicing them apart. His sword snaped in two, and and a twilight grabbed hold of one of te constructs. He leapt up and grabbed onto th construct also, getting flown up ino the air. He scrambled up onto the winged twilight, then leapt from it onto the walls as it tried to bite him.

He looked over the battlefield, then grinned. He bobbed down to one of the dead warriors and picked up hsi sword. "Hope this works..." he mumbled, closing his eyes and grabbing the blade with both hands. Both of them were gashed from the sharpness of the blade but he did not notice the steady stream of blood.

Frisice. Encicfro. snanushoft.... He mumbled, concentrating hard. For a moment nothing happened, then his blood stopped flowing, they were frozen. He held the blade by the hilt and looked down at the constructs, poiting at them with a bright blue point.

I can't believe I managed to enchant something....

He leapt down from the wall and rolled, cutting a great line into the army.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
ShogunSniper
post Aug 12 2005, 11:47 PM
Post #20

Master
Group Icon

Osano stepped aside of Ryan's attacks, clearly ignoring him. He ran to the wall and fought his way through archers and mages, lowering there ranged defense. He looked out at the Army and saw Konrad slicing through them, he sneered, "What a little prodigy." With that Osano took a bow and a few arrows from a dead guard and fired several shots at Konrad. They weren't the most accurate, but he was only hoping to draw Konrad towards him. A large number of constructs pushed there way through the fighters and dispersed themselves throughout the town. the majority of them were still fighting at the gate, however.

Slogon had broken free from Anthane's spell and was slowly approaching Balmora; stepping on humans and consturcts alike.

OOC: the invasion of vvanderfell, it has BEGUN!!!! muahahaha
btw i'm sorry but balmora will be mine...perhaps i will be stopped at Ald'Ruhn

This post has been edited by ShogunSniper: Aug 12 2005, 11:53 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:08 PM