+Quote Post
Vital
post Apr 24 2014, 09:23 AM
Post #22

Mouth
Group Icon

panic.gif vampire!!!

Well done on describing his transformation Lopov biggrin.gif

Yes, I definitely will fire up MW soon. I kinda wanna play it from the start or I might do Veldryn's game seeing as he isn't very far yet anyway tongue.gif

--------------------
I'll probably disappear for a minimum of 10 minutes after this post..
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Renee
post Apr 24 2014, 03:46 PM
Post #23

Councilor
Group Icon

Damn Lopov, I'm like ... speechless.

--------------------
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Apr 24 2014, 05:19 PM
Post #24

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Renee Gade IV @ Apr 24 2014, 04:46 PM) *

Damn Lopov, I'm like ... speechless.

I didn't know that this is possible. laugh.gif

Thanks for all kind comments, it's good to write again.

--------------------
"I saw a politician the other day."
"Horrible creatures - I avoid them whenever I can."
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 24 2014, 06:16 PM
Post #25

Paladin
Group Icon

QUOTE(Vital @ Apr 24 2014, 01:23 AM) *
...Well done on describing his transformation Lopov ...
QFT (quoted for truth).

Gosh, Lopov, that was fun to read! Continue to march. smile.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Apr 25 2014, 08:45 AM
Post #26

Master
Group Icon

Thanks, Acadian. Today's story is slightly longer, when I began writing, I intended to keep it short but by the time when I was done, it was already too late to go back. smile.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fright, hysteria, despair, madness...these and many other feelings were rapidly passing through Varus Valgus' head while fleeing from Tel Mora. Everything was clear now...the man in the tomb whom he fought was no ordinary man but a vampire...people telling him that he was sick, were right, yet he ignored them...no longer will any potion heal him. But in time his thoughts shifted elsewhere...rage and revenge took over. Running like a madman he made his way to the ancestral tomb where it all began - he demanded answers, he demanded to be cured. But old vampire Calvario that infected Varus, wasn't in a mood for talking. Happy to see his latest victim fully-fledged, he now wanted to drink his whole blood, but he underestimated Varus' new powers.

Two vampires clashed, Calvario with a health-absorbing spell and Varus with an enchanted glass sword. Calvario was agile and more experienced, rapidly draining his opponent's health by powerful magic that allowed him to suck out Varus' blood. It seemed that the battle was lost when a sudden thought crossed Varus' mind...when Calvario came closer to drain more of his blood, Varus pressed his hands against him just as Calvario did before - Varus didn't know how but suddenly he felt his blood rapidly circulating, bubbling, almost boiling! The feeling was both pleasant and satisfying, and while sucking out Calvario's blood, Varus felt encouraged to continue the battle.

Calvario stepped back, surprised, and that's when Varus pulled out his shocksword and stabbed Calvario through right his chest, ending the vampire's life.

"Now what?" Varus said aloud, only to find out that his voice changed as well. It wasn't deep as before, but husky and rough. He searched the entire tomb for any clues about his disease but found none, so he left the tomb. It was still night when he came out and he slowly made his way back to Vos. He felt betrayed, confused and scared but from somewhere deep inside he felt unexplained power and lust for blood. He felt like there were two persons inside him - one terrified and one malicious. They fought each other and in one moment he felt desperate, and in the next moment he felt powerful.

"AAAARGH!" All of a sudden Varus felt a burning pain all over his body. It was unbearable and felt like he was melting, falling apart. As soon as he noticed a lightning mass rising from the east, he knew the reason. "The sun! It's the sun!" Barely able to sustain the pain, he began to run. Run! Run! Run! Despite his torture, he realized that he ran much faster as he used to before becoming a vampire. But he knew that it won't help him much unless he finds a shelter soon. At that moment he spotted a tower-like entrance ahead. He knew the location - it was a complex of a few ruined halls under Tel Vos. He cleared them a few days ago and even found some valuable loot there. Thinking only to get there on time, Varus sprinted as fast as he could, jumped to the door so they opened with a large slam and then quickly closed them behind. He lied on a floor and just like the pain appeared out of nowhere, now it was gone in a second...everything was as it used to be. It was cold in this abandoned dungeon and it suited him.

But with the soothing feeling of coldness came the realization that he'll no longer be able to enjoy the sun. He became a creature of the night. Breathing heavily, Varus realized that the life he was used to...is lost. He couldn't hold back anymore...he began to cry. But his tears weren't ordinary - they were red and dense. As he was crying, feeling powerless to change his fate, tears made it to his lips, and he tasted them - they were sharp and salty, just as Calvario's blood. They imbued him with power and bloody freshness. He wiped his tears with his hand and now he no longer looked like he was suffering. Now he looked...

...hungry!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Apr 26 2014, 08:40 AM
Post #27

Master
Group Icon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A jail under castle Vos was a place where Men and Mer that broke the Imperial law in the region, were imprisoned. Once there were six cells down there but after Master Aryon ordered his diggers to extend the jail, the results were catastrophic and instead of being extended, the jail was reduced in size.

Nobody knew why, but when workers began to dig, a major wall collapsed and sturdy roots made its way through walls, destroying three cells and revealing forgotten underground tunnels that extended under entire Castle Vos. Many diggers died and those who managed to escape the collapse, were killed by rats and Daedra that dwelled in the tunnels.

To keep the castle safe, workers and guards destroyed wooden planks, connecting the tunnels and the jail so that creatures couldn't reach them unless they knew how to fly. Guards didn't bother to patrol the tunnels anymore and except rats nobody set foot in these stagnant and cold halls for months. *1

But now rats weren't the only residents down there. Now there was another creature. Lurking in the shadows and feasting on rats' meat, Varus Valgus called these halls his hideout. And he was that kind of a creature that knew how to fly.

Only one guard of importance was stationed in the jail, namely Goler Andrethi, a Dunmer witchhunter. Currently there was only one Khajiit prisoner so he didn't have much to worry about. Besides, the prisoner was safely locked in his cell so Goler could spend his time reading The Anticipations.

Suddenly an arrow hit Goler's arm, penetrating his chitin Armor. "You n'wah!" He saw his attacker on the other end of the hall and quickly summoned an ancestral ghost to distract it. "How by Azura did this n'wah get here?"

Just in case if the ghost wouldn't be up to the task, Goler readied his bonemold bow. It turned out that he'll need it because a few seconds later, his ghost was no more and the mysterious attacker was running against Goler. He saw his pale face and since he was a witchhunter, he immediately recognized the threat.

"A vampire! You're beaten, vile creature!" But Varus attacked him with his fists, punching Goler so quickly that he didn't even have time to fire an arrow. Varus' hands were covered in blood and when Goler Andrethi fell to the ground, Varus forcefully bit his neck, sucking his warm blood out, feeling ecstatic.

"Footsteps?" As Varus heard someone approaching, he lifted his head and listened closely. Blood still dripping from his lips, he swiftly hid behind a nearby door and waited. A Telvanni Guard was approaching but he went down the other hall so he didn't see Goler's bloody corpse. There was no time for a planned attack, Varus quickly took late Goler's bonemold bow, drew it with full strength and fired an arrow straight to the guard's back, killing him instantly.

"Such a shame. So many blood lost," thought Varus, leaning over the dead guard's corpse. He took his iron arrows and two healing potions and with a satisfying, husky laughter on his bloody face, sneaked back to the cold tunnels. To his haven. To his hideout.

*1 - the first three paragraphs refer to journal pieces that you find in Tel Vos Dungeon.

This post has been edited by Lopov: Apr 26 2014, 08:40 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Vital
post Apr 26 2014, 09:35 AM
Post #28

Mouth
Group Icon

So, Varus seeks revenge upon the vampire who infected him... Quite a fight it was biggrin.gif And he learnt the hard way that vampires and the sun don't mix. That would quite a depressing thought, wouldn't it? Never see the sun again... No thanks!!

And now Varus has a hideout in Tel Vos dungeon... Seems he's getting used to his new 'condition'

Great job Lopov!!! goodjob.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Apr 26 2014, 07:56 PM
Post #29

Master
Group Icon

Yes, you got everything right, I'm glad that I wrote it clear enough. smile.gif

Thanks.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Apr 27 2014, 08:18 AM
Post #30

Master
Group Icon

A heavy storm raged over the Grazelands. Burcanius Varo, a publican of Varo tradehouse, didn't expect many guests this night. When the weather was so bad, ships didn't arrive to Vos and locals stayed safely locked inside their homes.

Except fellow Ashlander Hairan and his wife Ferise, there weren't any people in the tradehouse. The only guest that Burcanius expected, was Sedyni Veran, a captian of local ship Falvillo's Endeavor. She usually came to his inn if the weather was 'bad but perhaps she just changed her mind and stayed on the ship' thought Burcanius.

He couldn't know that Falvillo's Endeavor would never sail again. He couldn't know that Sedyni Veran was lying dead on a beach, a chitin arrow stuck in her neck. And that the creature who killed her, was approaching the tradehouse. The door opened with a loud slam and a man in glass armor walked in, a demonic smile on his pale face and a glass sword in his right hand.

"Remember me?" he asked and laughed wickedly. Burcanius recognized him immediately - it was Varus Valgus, the arrogant Imperial whom he refused to offer any more services a few days ago. But there was one important difference - Varus wasn't a vampire back then and it seemed that he didn't come to rent a bed this time. But before he could say something, Varus struck Hairan with his sword and the powerful shock force killed her on spot.

"You won't get away with this!" Burcanius knew that vampires are vulnerable to fire and luckily he owned an enchanted fire ring so he directed it at Varus, setting him on fire. "You fool!" shouted Varus, retreating. "Your pathetic ring can't stop a vampire!" He jumped over the counter and a few powerful swings killed the publican.

"You shouldn't have refused your services to me, Varo," Varus said to the corpse, "because now you won't offer them to anyone else. Ha ha ha ha ha!" But Varus knew that Burcanius' wife was still somewhere in the tradehouse and he was glad that he saved the best for last. He was hungry and wounded from Burcanius' ring and some fresh Dunmer's blood was just what he needed to revitalize himself...

...when Varus left the tradehouse half an hour later, there weren't any persons alive inside. Ferise Varo was an old hag but nonetheless her blood tasted good and Varus felt healed and sated. The Horror of Tel Vos crossed small hills and then descended down to his cold hideout.

This post has been edited by Lopov: Apr 27 2014, 08:18 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Apr 27 2014, 08:28 AM
Post #31

Spam Meister
Group Icon

My, oh my. He really is a very bad egg... tongue.gif

This post has been edited by mirocu: Apr 27 2014, 08:28 AM

--------------------
Lol bird

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
+Quote Post
Vital
post Apr 27 2014, 09:16 AM
Post #32

Mouth
Group Icon

The Horror of Tel Vos

I love it!! Varus is extremely nefarious, makes me want to play an evil character tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Apr 27 2014, 11:11 AM
Post #33

Spam Meister
Group Icon

What about you, Vital? Have a character yet? smile.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Vital
post Apr 27 2014, 11:52 AM
Post #34

Mouth
Group Icon

He's forming in my head. Might give my fighters guild and house redoran nerevarine another whirl. I just need a name and a race tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Vital: Apr 27 2014, 11:53 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 27 2014, 01:24 PM
Post #35

Paladin
Group Icon

Looks like Varus the Vampire is putting his new skills to use. And learning about the sun. tongue.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Apr 27 2014, 10:44 PM
Post #36

Master
Group Icon

Well, when one plays as Dead-is-dead, you must always expect a sudden end. This happened today with Varus Valgus.
--------
Although I did my best by trying to keep him alive with a bunch of Restore Health potions, he was killed by some Dunmer from the Zainab camp. She killed him with one strike and it seems that her blade was enchanted with fire which means almost instant death for a vampire.

R.I.P. Varus Valgus - may you rot in hell! biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Apr 27 2014, 10:52 PM
Post #37

Paladin
Group Icon

RIP Violent Varus the Vampire. kvright.gif

Ashes to ashes and vampires to dust. wink.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
Lopov
post Apr 27 2014, 10:57 PM
Post #38

Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acadian @ Apr 27 2014, 11:52 PM) *

Ashes to ashes and vampires to dust. wink.gif

Good one! laugh.gif goodjob.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
mirocu
post Apr 28 2014, 07:50 AM
Post #39

Spam Meister
Group Icon

He´s dead already? huh.gif Oh, well. For the best maybe. I mean, he was pretty evil wasn´t he? biggrin.gif

Hope you had fun though, Lopov smile.gif

--------------------
Lol bird

+Quote Post
Lopov
post Apr 28 2014, 12:35 PM
Post #40

Master
Group Icon

Yeah, it was fun while it lasted. I'm not sure if my next character'll be DiD or not, probably not, because I want to last it longer. We'll see.

--------------------
+Quote Post

23 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:32 PM