Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Today In Tamriel, ESO Character Updates and Stories
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jan 7 2019, 03:40 PM
Post #3341

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Jan 7 2019, 07:49 AM) *

She also needs to furnish the Coven Cottage for Spreads. The idea is to strip out the dead trees and gloomy stuff, and make it a lot brighter, and welcoming. That means spending some time on the PTS, and probably spending some crowns on furnishings. Is there anything that helps track the crown budget for a home?

Have you seen Khajiit’s crew’s Coven Cottage? It’s pretty much the opposite of what you are wanting, lol

This post has been edited by TheCheshireKhajiit: Jan 7 2019, 03:40 PM

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 7 2019, 05:05 PM
Post #3342

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Jan 7 2019, 09:40 AM) *

She also needs to furnish the Coven Cottage for Spreads. The idea is to strip out the dead trees and gloomy stuff, and make it a lot brighter, and welcoming. That means spending some time on the PTS, and probably spending some crowns on furnishings. Is there anything that helps track the crown budget for a home?

Have you seen Khajiit’s crew’s Coven Cottage? It’s pretty much the opposite of what you are wanting, lol

I'm not sure if I have or not. I've seen somebody's, but I don't recall whose.

Mine is currently empty. I have a stash of furnishings in Moonmirth, which I just use as a warehouse, but haven't even moved over a bed to make it "useable". But then, Mathiisen Manor is very bare, too. I only have my Undaunted and Achievement Trophies there, and a few things outside. I've tried some things out on the PTS, but I usually forget when that resets, and lose my test layouts before I'm finished.

Minx, my Dunmer, may also get a bigger house than the St Delyn Penthouse soon. That has no more slots left, and there are other things she wants to keep at home. Laurie has Twin Arches quite full, and is considering a move to larger premises.

If I get back into a housing mood, there's a lot I could do. I got a bit frustrated with the amount of furnishing stuff that's crown-only, but without mounts and costumes that I want, it's becoming less of a concern.

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jan 7 2019, 05:21 PM
Post #3343

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(ghastley @ Jan 7 2019, 10:05 AM) *

QUOTE(TheCheshireKhajiit @ Jan 7 2019, 09:40 AM) *

I'm not sure if I have or not. I've seen somebody's, but I don't recall whose.

Mine is currently empty. I have a stash of furnishings in Moonmirth, which I just use as a warehouse, but haven't even moved over a bed to make it "useable". But then, Mathiisen Manor is very bare, too. I only have my Undaunted and Achievement Trophies there, and a few things outside. I've tried some things out on the PTS, but I usually forget when that resets, and lose my test layouts before I'm finished.

Minx, my Dunmer, may also get a bigger house than the St Delyn Penthouse soon. That has no more slots left, and there are other things she wants to keep at home. Laurie has Twin Arches quite full, and is considering a move to larger premises.

If I get back into a housing mood, there's a lot I could do. I got a bit frustrated with the amount of furnishing stuff that's crown-only, but without mounts and costumes that I want, it's becoming less of a concern.

Khajiit would actually like to see Coven Cottage with not scary landscaping and furnishings. This one thinks it really is a beautiful piece of property.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 9 2019, 02:59 PM
Post #3344

Councilor
Group Icon

I may take a look. EHT lets you go to another player's house, even if it's not the primary, and I've used it recently to see what mALX's Hunding's Palatial Hall looks like without all the tables for the guild. And of course, the answer was "in progress" tongue.gif

I didn't get around to house-planning on the PTS. Instead, we did a bunch of equipment shuffling to get Minx suitably clad, with a round or two of dolmens for the jewelry. Floozie did her mount training and daily writs, then did a few more Glenumbra quests for the experience, and went up a couple of levels. That left no time for housing, and if Floozie wants to try and catch up to the others, it will probably get repeated for a while.

ETA: I did visit the @TheCheshireKhajiit instance, and yes, I'm going for the total opposite. biggrin.gif

I was hoping to find an answer to that open doorway. There are several banners that might work draped over it, but trying them all on the PTS seems like a lot of work.

ETA: Floozie did the intro quest to BG with the event doubling, and got her Warhorn, so she doesn't have to PvP again.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Jan 11 2019, 03:19 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 15 2019, 03:00 PM
Post #3345

Councilor
Group Icon

Unna is busy chasing down skyshards, using only her bow, as she's desperate to build up those skills. We had her using two greatswords for a long time, and so she had a severe lack of DoT's and AoE's. Not using a bow meant not raising the skills, so she's playing catch-up as fast as she can. Level 35 so far, which is still short of Poison Arrow. Caltrops hasn't yet advanced to the stage we can morph it, but it is at least moving up. We're chasing skyshards, rather than re-spec'ing, as that exercises the skills she's building at the same time.

Tried running Banished Cells I solo, but didn't make it. We'll test against that again once we have more bow power.

I suspect I'll have the same problems with Taminwe and Minx, who haven't kept their bow skills up with their DW, but they have a lot more skyshards available to them. Unna, being my pioneer, used hers on skills that are a bit wasted now.

Floozie is getting a bit of action, too, and has reached level 25. Unlike Unna, we're conscious of her target skills, and she's filling her bars with a much better mix. Solar Prison and Warhorn are in place, and several individual skills are already morphed up. She's still a bit short of Spear Shards, and Rune Focus, but they're planned, and other skills are raising her levels toward them. I'm feeding her all the XP scrolls that come in, and I may have Laurie make her some Training equipment.

And almost forgot: Minx felt cramped in the St Delyn Penthouse, so we bought Ald Velothi Harbour House. We moved that bathtub, and put in a few other furnishings, but not many yet. It may still get completed before Spreads' Coven Cottage, just because the latter is harder to get right.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Jan 15 2019, 06:26 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 17 2019, 03:03 PM
Post #3346

Councilor
Group Icon

Unna has Poison Arrow, morphed Caltrops up to Razor Caltrops, and is continuing her collecting of Skyshards, and doing Undaunted dailies. Floozie is training her mount and doing the crafting writs, and everyone else is just researching whenever a slot opens up.

Laurie has made a couple more pieces of furniture, but nothing's been added to the Coven Cottage yet. Spreads still isn't sure if she wants Argonian or Breton as the main style. Does her race mean more than the location? We'll undoubtedly plant some non-native species of flora in the swampy parts of the grounds. The PTS copy will get a lot of attention soon.

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 18 2019, 05:53 AM
Post #3347

Ancient
Group Icon

This is my Son's Sorc (thehydra) in one of his five matches in the Battlegrounds today! He was on the winning team three times; and all three times he was the highest ranked player for his team! (plus ranked highest on one match where they came in second). The sheet is just showing 5-6 of the Achievements he got in that match; there were like 17 Achievements in that one match!

(gotta post this song to listen to while viewing his best match of the day stats) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-sMJZTYf0

Here is his best match stats!

https://imgur.com/iOLU4is

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never played a Sorc before; Holy Cow are they ever wicked !!!!

This post has been edited by mALX: Jan 18 2019, 05:58 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jan 18 2019, 01:03 PM
Post #3348

Paladin
Group Icon

Nice job, mALX! tongue.gif

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Jan 18 2019, 02:11 PM
Post #3349

Councilor
Group Icon

What I liked was that the deaths count was higher than the kills, but that was still the high score! The game has something right. I do like that aspect of BG's. You can score points for other things than just the combat.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Jan 18 2019, 02:33 PM
Post #3350

Councilor
Group Icon

Oh wow, congratulations!! Nice job, and what a stack of medals!

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 18 2019, 08:20 PM
Post #3351

Ancient
Group Icon

Thanks everyone = I never knew a Sorc could be that powerful until Acadian helped me with the build! I had one (Sorc) that I deleted because she couldn't fight even one mudcrab without dying; but Acadian has been teaching me about building a Sorc better!

I was seriously nervous about going into the Battlegrounds with him because I didn't know how to play a Sorc; but he did better than Misa = a LOT better !!!!

This post has been edited by mALX: Jan 18 2019, 08:21 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 18 2019, 09:52 PM
Post #3352

Ancient
Group Icon

Okay, I now have 12 Event Tickets stored up for the next "Berries" drop; and all my Player characters have all their Alliance War skills that I wanted them to have = so I am officially done with this Event!

This post has been edited by mALX: Jan 18 2019, 09:53 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Jan 19 2019, 08:16 PM
Post #3353

Mouth
Group Icon

Hmmm, I am already fed up with the Murkmire dailies :v
Only like 3 motifs found since it started, with 2 characters working for them.

--------------------
+Quote Post
haute ecole rider
post Jan 21 2019, 01:11 AM
Post #3354

Master
Group Icon

Grats on your son's toon's BG successes! Julian can't even come close to that!

And Monkee, I haven't even begun Murkmire, and already they're coming out with new DLC in a month! Yikes!

Don't know where I'm going to find the time to add my lovely Saxhleel healer lass . . .

Today I got Do Rah pushed up to Level 49 in Summerset. I really want to get him to 50 before taking him on the Caldwell Tour (base MQ plus Silver and Gold). When I get him there, then I will start working on my youngest toon, the ever so handsome Captain Stefan from Cloud Ruler Temple biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jan 21 2019, 01:35 AM
Post #3355

Paladin
Group Icon

Buffy got her first berry on day one of the event and quickly brought her tix count back up to 12/12 - mostly from Cyrodiil scouting missions.

She also has completed Murkmire and finds it to be her fave DLC. Now, I must caveat that by saying that no ESO DLC measures up to the base game in our opinion, but Murkmire is pretty good. I think what Buffy likes about it is that the warm, lush zone reminds her of Valenwood - she liked Shadowfen for the same reasons. Unlike Wrothgar and Summerset, navigating Murkmire is not frustrated by impassable cliff walls. The quests are well-done and the characters both memorable and engaging. Some folks may be put off a bit by the loads of quest-related dialogue the zone has but Buffy very much enjoyed it all because she did the whole DLC in a leisurely, smell the roses manner.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 21 2019, 01:57 AM
Post #3356

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(haute ecole rider @ Jan 20 2019, 07:11 PM) *

Grats on your son's toon's BG successes! Julian can't even come close to that!

And Monkee, I haven't even begun Murkmire, and already they're coming out with new DLC in a month! Yikes!

Don't know where I'm going to find the time to add my lovely Saxhleel healer lass . . .

Today I got Do Rah pushed up to Level 49 in Summerset. I really want to get him to 50 before taking him on the Caldwell Tour (base MQ plus Silver and Gold). When I get him there, then I will start working on my youngest toon, the ever so handsome Captain Stefan from Cloud Ruler Temple biggrin.gif

BOLD: Neither can any of my characters do even a small percentage of that, lol.

I bought a character slot a long time ago; and it has just been sitting there for a long time = don't have the time or inclination yet to actually start another character. (so know what you are saying!)

--------------------
+Quote Post
Darkness Eternal
post Jan 21 2019, 06:34 AM
Post #3357

Master
Group Icon

You should definitely get on Murkmire! It is fun!

Today Illana spent most of her time in the Imperial City. Interesting events today that would forever go down in history. She was fighting Daedra in the arena, caught in a vicious battle against a clannfear. She was losing... until a khajiit nightblade from the Ebonheart pact came into the arena.

Illana was apprehensive at first, fearful he would attack her as so many others had done before, but the khajiit put his hand to his chest as a sign of honor and that he would be willing to help. Illana did the same.

Seeing a mutual partnership, he ran into the arena and helped Illana fight the Daedric adversaries until they proved to be too much until yet another warrior from the Ebonheart pact came to the arena.
Illana was getting worried. The entire city, save for the Arena District(taken over by the Daggerfall Covenant) was red. She was surrounded by enemies and yet. . . They helped her bring down the Daedric enemies and as the battle ended the two men who were sworn enemies placed their hands on their chest as a sign of respect. Illana did the same.

Just as she was heading out, however, she saw a group of Daggerfall warriors rush through as they were hard-pressed in combat against the Daedric foes patrolling outside of the arena. They were a few feet away from the Ebonheart heroes. All she managed was a “Don’t” before she was attacked by the Daedra and the two Ebonheart adventurers we’re overwhelmed and defeated by the warriors- and allies- of the Daggerfall Covenant

Illana stared down the defeated figure of the khajiit as he whispered a final, “Rude.”

Hehe, this actually happened today. The Ebonheart fellow added me as a friend after numerous failed attempts in the arena. He brought his friend over to fight and we beat them but as we were leaving my allies came in and just destroyed them both. I felt so bad!

--------------------
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed.
I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.”
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 21 2019, 07:33 AM
Post #3358

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Darkness Eternal @ Jan 21 2019, 12:34 AM) *

You should definitely get on Murkmire! It is fun!

Today Illana spent most of her time in the Imperial City. Interesting events today that would forever go down in history. She was fighting Daedra in the arena, caught in a vicious battle against a clannfear. She was losing... until a khajiit nightblade from the Ebonheart pact came into the arena.

Illana was apprehensive at first, fearful he would attack her as so many others had done before, but the khajiit put his hand to his chest as a sign of honor and that he would be willing to help. Illana did the same.

Seeing a mutual partnership, he ran into the arena and helped Illana fight the Daedric adversaries until they proved to be too much until yet another warrior from the Ebonheart pact came to the arena.
Illana was getting worried. The entire city, save for the Arena District(taken over by the Daggerfall Covenant) was red. She was surrounded by enemies and yet. . . They helped her bring down the Daedric enemies and as the battle ended the two men who were sworn enemies placed their hands on their chest as a sign of respect. Illana did the same.

Just as she was heading out, however, she saw a group of Daggerfall warriors rush through as they were hard-pressed in combat against the Daedric foes patrolling outside of the arena. They were a few feet away from the Ebonheart heroes. All she managed was a “Don’t” before she was attacked by the Daedra and the two Ebonheart adventurers we’re overwhelmed and defeated by the warriors- and allies- of the Daggerfall Covenant

Illana stared down the defeated figure of the khajiit as he whispered a final, “Rude.”

Hehe, this actually happened today. The Ebonheart fellow added me as a friend after numerous failed attempts in the arena. He brought his friend over to fight and we beat them but as we were leaving my allies came in and just destroyed them both. I felt so bad!

It is so awesome when this happens! Once I had my DK saved by an "enemy player," and another time she was fighting a Covenant DK and neither of us could take the other down. I finally saluted the other DK; he saluted back and we parted ways. (same thing; with the fist to the chest).

I've had friends fishing down there that were joined by the other Alliances in fishing instead of fighting. I love hearing about things like that happening!!!

Awesome Story, DE!!! And yeah; kind of hurts to see your people take down the person that just helped you; that is sad that his good deed ended that way! And it is not like you could even resurrect him, either. Glad you got a friend out of it though!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jan 21 2019, 01:16 PM
Post #3359

Paladin
Group Icon

Cool story, DE! goodjob.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jan 21 2019, 03:37 PM
Post #3360

Ancient
Group Icon

QUOTE(Darkness Eternal @ Jan 20 2019, 11:34 PM) *

Well if you enter a den of lions you shouldn’t expect to cuddle with them. That is a cool story though, and you made friends! Way to go!

--------------------
-Dhaunayne Aundae

+Quote Post

213 Pages V « < 166 167 168 169 170 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:23 PM