131 Pages V « < 75 76 77 78 79 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guild Discussion
Acadian
post Nov 30 2018, 09:15 PM
Post #1521

Paladin
Group Icon

Grits, do you have the flexibility to advertise a time that might be good for you and Jerric to run FG during the event? Seems like about 11 AM eastern US time has been working for you? Don't want to miss his runs but, like you, I tend to favor short sessions so knowing about when to be in game is great.

--------------------
Screenshot: Buffy in Artaeum
Stop by our sub forum!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Grits
post Nov 30 2018, 10:53 PM
Post #1522

Councilor
Group Icon

Around 11 am Eastern works great for week days, thank you for mentioning it. This weekend I'll probably pop in very early though, because I have no idea when I'll be free for the rest of the day. I will always check to see who's on and if they want to scoop up some tickets. biggrin.gif Happily this is a generous event, so I'm not worried about missing a day.

Unfortunately my schedule isn't reliable, so I appreciate very much when I can play with friends! Thank you!

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 5 2018, 04:15 PM
Post #1523

Paladin
Group Icon

Buffy has had fun during the event. She capped her feathers/tix pretty early and I know that Gosse and both of mALX's accounts are capped now also with 12/12 tix. I hope Jerric and others got or will soon get all their tix.

Reminder that our guild meeting is this Friday at 5:00 PM Eastern US time.

Heh, it just so happens that Maj will be offering Fungal Grotto 1 as her pledge that day. Open to alternatives but sounds like a great opportunity for us - especially if you have any younger characters who might be challenged without a group. If we have more than four, Buffy will happily sit out as an alternate. Otherwise, she can group for it as a healer, dps or even Acadian could come out and tank - all are CP810 and well-familiar with FG1. Just one possibility for us but thought I'd throw out an opening idea. I'd also 'get it' if we are burned out on FG1 and group dungeons after this Undaunted event. tongue.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Dec 5 2018, 08:45 PM
Post #1524

Councilor
Group Icon

Well, I have been studiously ignoring the event, because I don't want any feathers, and didn't fancy doing random PUG's for the boxes. That's why we spent all out time in BG, thinking they'd be relatively empty. However the queuing system seemed to be a single unified mess, so the "someone declined" issues were affecting BG as well.

So we're not FG'ed out at all, and would be happy to run that. I might bring Minx, as she's paused on the MQ to get some more levels before taking on the Five Companions quest. She's a glass noodle stamblade, who needs all the support she can get. I haven't even made her a decent set of equipment, as there's a L34 set of Hunding's in the bank for when she gets that far, and she's 26 now. Still, she might grow into that by Friday if I push her. Should I send her to BG's for a few skills, too?

Edit: She's at 29 now, so 34 by Friday might be ambitious. I'll have to see if there's any more training gear she can use. She already has all the XP scrolls we've collected.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Dec 6 2018, 05:19 AM

--------------------
Mods for The Elder Scrolls single-player games, and I play ESO.
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 6 2018, 05:30 PM
Post #1525

Ancient
Group Icon

The only thing I don't like about setting up a Pledge for our Guild Meet is that = group dungeons are for 4 people only. In order to do FG1 at our meet; some of us would have to drop out of the group fun.

We normally have at least 6 come to the meetings; Imho, the meet should be something we can all do as a group for everyone who comes; it is the one time a month we come together to do something as a group. (I mean, that is just my opinion).

This post has been edited by mALX: Dec 6 2018, 05:31 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Dec 6 2018, 07:36 PM
Post #1526

Councilor
Group Icon

QUOTE(mALX @ Dec 6 2018, 11:30 AM) *

The only thing I don't like about setting up a Pledge for our Guild Meet is that = group dungeons are for 4 people only. In order to do FG1 at our meet; some of us would have to drop out of the group fun.

We normally have at least 6 come to the meetings; Imho, the meet should be something we can all do as a group for everyone who comes; it is the one time a month we come together to do something as a group. (I mean, that is just my opinion).

I was assuming this was a "if there are exactly four of us" suggestion. Otherwise we'll go bash World Bosses, who don't care about numbers. And four has happened quite a few of the times I've been there (and we still bashed a few bosses, because they deserve it).

I'm still levelling Minx, in the hope of bringing her in Hunding's at 34+. Probably run dolmens tonight to try and level Fighters Guild as well. FG to prep for the other FG?

ETA: We ran dolmens in Alik'r and Auridon. Minx made 34 (and is sick of dolmens) so she has the hand-me-down Hunding's stuff. Blossom crafted her some better daggers, but couldn't take them past blue, because we ran out of Grain Solvent. So she (Blossom) went off on a Blacksmith survey to do something about it. Refined about 300 rubedite without getting any! We did add to the green, blue, and gold tempers, but RNG knows what you need.

Fighters Guild went up a bit from all the Daedra at the dolmens, but she's a long way short of level 10 and Dawnbreaker. We haven't started BG for her, so no Vigor or Caltrops. And she neglected her bow at the dolmens, so that didn't move up at all.

This post has been edited by ghastley: Dec 7 2018, 03:42 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Dec 7 2018, 06:06 PM
Post #1527

Councilor
Group Icon

Jerric is never going to get tired of Fungal Grotto. He has had a lot of fun there!

It’s unlikely that he’ll be there this evening, though. I am waiting to hear back on some things and won’t know until shortly before the guild meeting. If he is guildie #5 he will happily sit out, or just as happily split into two groups (if you can do a pledge with less than 4? I don’t know how that works.) Or do WBs, he never gets tired of those either!

--------------------
+Quote Post
monkeyemoness
post Dec 7 2018, 09:54 PM
Post #1528

Mouth
Group Icon

Unfortunately, the Hollow Child will not be in attendance tonight, but he wishes everyone the best.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grits
post Dec 7 2018, 10:39 PM
Post #1529

Councilor
Group Icon

Looks like the Nord will make it. smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Dec 8 2018, 03:38 AM
Post #1530

Paladin
Group Icon

Buffy, Jerric and Trey got together at the appointed time and place and shared the news, some music and drink. By 25 or so past the hour we figured that was it so decided to run Fungal Grotto 1. As we were getting set up just inside the dungeon, Minx (ghastley) was able to join us which flushed our group up to four. The dungeon run went quickly and smoothly.

Jerric then needed to go so the three who remained headed to Stonefalls. At that point, Gosse was able to join us and we quickly dispatched three world bosses in Stonefalls. By that time, Acadian (who’s not good for much more than about an hour of play at a time) needed a break.

Thanks to those who were able to make it and we missed those who were not able to join us. smile.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
ghastley
post Dec 8 2018, 04:46 PM
Post #1531

Councilor
Group Icon

A fun run, up to the point where we got dumped out of the Grotto at the end. Minx wasn't returned to Sleek Creek, where she came from, but found herself in the middle of an active dolmen!

The worst part was that her inventory was full, and she couldn't get everything from the chest. tongue.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Dec 8 2018, 05:22 PM
Post #1532

Ancient
Group Icon

Glad y’all had a good time. Khajiit regrets not being able to attend, but we were busy with getting our Christmas tree and groceries yesterday.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Dec 8 2018, 07:08 PM
Post #1533

Ancient
Group Icon

Yeah, I didn't get home in time for the start of the meet = logged in at 5:30; and everyone was already in FG, lol. I am so glad all the younger characters that didn't run it with Buffy during the Undaunted Event got a chance to do it now; she is excellent at guiding younger players through that place!

So, did anyone get any screenshots of the fun runs? (pics or it didn't happen?) laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
treydog
post Dec 8 2018, 09:42 PM
Post #1534

Master
Group Icon

Well, Trey fell in the river (twice!) just before the last boss fight in FG.... Probably too much Nereid wine before the battle (Breton courage?).

As he remarked to Jerric afterwards- "Bridges- how do they work?"

But it was enjoyable, especially the Stonefalls WB run- Trey feels that all WBs deserve a good kicking- unfortunately, he ends up dead if he tries to provide said kicking when traveling solo.

--------------------
The dreams down here aren't broken, nah, they're walkin' with a limp...

The best-dressed newt in Mournhold.
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jan 3 2019, 10:23 PM
Post #1535

Paladin
Group Icon

Guild meeting tomorrow! Buffy will bring her healing staff and Tamikas goblet. Oh, and her lute.

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
TheCheshireKhajiit
post Jan 3 2019, 10:45 PM
Post #1536

Ancient
Group Icon

Khajiit is going to try and have a representative from his crew there. As has been the norm lately, this one unfortunately can’t make any promises.

--------------------
"Family is an odd thing, is it not? Defined by blood, separated by blood, joined by blood. In the end, it's all just blood."
-Dhaunayne Aundae

May you walk on warm sands!
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jan 5 2019, 12:59 AM
Post #1537

Paladin
Group Icon

We had a fun guild meeting. A nice group showed up pretty quickly - Buffy, Misa (mALX), Jerric (Grits), Jo'zira (Monkey), Unna with new white bear! (ghastley) and Izani (Trey). After some song, dance and wine we went for a fun little run through part of Deeshan, netting two WB, one dolmen and a delve before heading back to the guild hall. Illya (Gosse) then joined us for a nightcap and a bit more song & dance.

I did get a couple screenshots - both at the guild hall. One before we went on our fun run and one after -
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2

Thanks to those who made it, and we missed those unable to attend this one. smile.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post
mALX
post Jan 5 2019, 03:16 AM
Post #1538

Ancient
Group Icon

Really appreciate the nice fun run Acadian cooked up for the meet; it was a lot of fun! And wow, the turnout of members was Awesome!!! I wish I'd remembered to take screens too!

This post has been edited by mALX: Jan 5 2019, 03:18 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
RaderOfTheLostArk
post Jan 7 2019, 12:44 PM
Post #1539

Mouth
Group Icon

Uuuuugghhhh. By Ysmir's beard...I totally forgot about the guild meetup. I wanted to make a surprise drop-in and it would've been a whole year to the date that I last logged in to Online (yes, January 5, 2018). I got caught up in work I was doing, but I could've taken a break for an hour to join in. Sorry, guys. Hope everyone is doing well.

This post has been edited by RaderOfTheLostArk: Jan 7 2019, 12:44 PM

--------------------
"[Insert awesome/inspiring/cool/smart/pseudo-intellectual quote here.]" - Me
+Quote Post
Acadian
post Jan 29 2019, 07:55 PM
Post #1540

Paladin
Group Icon

Next guild meeting is this Friday (Feb 1). Put on your creative hats and post any ideas for anything we might want to do. smile.gif

--------------------
Stop by our sub forum!
+Quote Post

131 Pages V « < 75 76 77 78 79 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:30 AM