3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Daedra lockdown
darkcootie
post Apr 12 2005, 11:13 AM
Post #41

Finder
Group Icon

[quote=Darkwing]Its true that Freddo was only doing his job. I was pissed off because it came as a surprise to see it locked but thats all over and done with. Either way, we will all respect their moderators and refrain from posting anything that links to w4o.[/quote]hey couldnt they be posted without a link to the site. then they would be almost like those draw your own character threads
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Darkwing
post Apr 12 2005, 11:24 AM
Post #42

Master Gimp
Group Icon

[quote=darkcootie][quote=Darkwing]Its true that Freddo was only doing his job. I was pissed off because it came as a surprise to see it locked but thats all over and done with. Either way, we will all respect their moderators and refrain from posting anything that links to w4o.[/quote]hey couldnt they be posted without a link to the site. then they would be almost like those draw your own character threads[/quote]

far too large. and its not about the art really, its about the whoel thing combined....the lore, items, where you see them, as well as what they look like.
+Quote Post
darkcootie
post Apr 12 2005, 11:27 AM
Post #43

Finder
Group Icon

[quote=Darkwing][quote=darkcootie][quote=Darkwing]Its true that Freddo was only doing his job. I was pissed off because it came as a surprise to see it locked but thats all over and done with. Either way, we will all respect their moderators and refrain from posting anything that links to w4o.[/quote]hey couldnt they be posted without a link to the site. then they would be almost like those draw your own character threads[/quote]

far too large. and its not about the art really, its about the whoel thing combined....the lore, items, where you see them, as well as what they look like.[/quote]oh well it was just an idea
+Quote Post
Darkwing
post Apr 12 2005, 11:33 AM
Post #44

Master Gimp
Group Icon

It is appreciated DC smile.gif
+Quote Post
darkcootie
post Apr 12 2005, 11:37 AM
Post #45

Finder
Group Icon

so can i get a hint as to who you are going to make next. you should know that seeing these are the highlights of my week(yes i know i lead a sad life)
+Quote Post
Darkwing
post Apr 12 2005, 11:43 AM
Post #46

Master Gimp
Group Icon

Its still undecided, but its gunna remain a surprise wink.gif
+Quote Post
darkcootie
post Apr 12 2005, 11:45 AM
Post #47

Finder
Group Icon

all right then. but heed my warning this isnt the last you will here about this from darkcootie
+Quote Post
Darkwing
post Apr 12 2005, 11:46 AM
Post #48

Master Gimp
Group Icon

lol im glad to hear it smile.gif
+Quote Post
Darkwing
post Apr 12 2005, 11:57 AM
Post #49

Master Gimp
Group Icon

If anyone feels like risking it, you can always create a thread in Community discussion about the w4o daedra. I don't know what the rules are regarding that though.
+Quote Post
darkcootie
post Apr 12 2005, 11:58 AM
Post #50

Finder
Group Icon

[quote=Darkwing]If anyone feels like risking it, you can always create a thread in Community discussion about the w4o daedra. I don't know what the rules are regarding that though.[/quote]dude im your man even though ive been warned 2 times already once by hungry donner who is so nice and then freddo. just tell me what is needed to do
+Quote Post
Darkwing
post Apr 12 2005, 12:02 PM
Post #51

Master Gimp
Group Icon

I'm not sure really. Just a thread regarding the daedra and how people think they should differ from the ones in DF etc.

You won't get warned im sure. You don't need to link anything either. Just a thread to get a discussion going on who they want to see in Oblivion etc
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:32 PM